Mourinho SACKED!

Share
avatar
Deluded F*ck™

Number of posts : 21764
Age : 31
Supports : The Lilywhites from N17
Favourite Player : The Hurrikane - he's on of our own!
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: Mourinho SACKED!

Post by Deluded F*ck™ on Thu Sep 20, 2007 12:58 pm

-------------------------------Cech

Arbeloa---------Carragher---------Carvalho---------Bridge
-------------------Mascherano------Essien
-------------------------------Gerrard
--------J.Cole------------------------------------Malouda
-------------------------------Drogba

4 'pool players - Sorted Ale
avatar
Deluded F*ck™

Number of posts : 21764
Age : 31
Supports : The Lilywhites from N17
Favourite Player : The Hurrikane - he's on of our own!
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: Mourinho SACKED!

Post by Deluded F*ck™ on Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:00 pm

COTR wrote:
TeamSpirit wrote:
Ayman Zawahiri wrote:Berbatov>Crouch>Shevchenko>Henry

I agree Ale

where does Super Dirk fit in here T/S ???

Between Sheva and Henry. Smile

Rez

Number of posts : 3757
Age : 34
Registration date : 2006-10-06

Re: Mourinho SACKED!

Post by Rez on Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:02 pm

A Chelseapool team - if everyone is on form - would be;

-------------------Cech--------------------

Finnan--------Terry-------Carvahlo------Cole

--------------Ballack------Essien-----------

-----Gerrard--------------------------Cole--

---------------Sheva------Drogba----------

With two Liverpool players,I would say Chelsea are much stronger.
avatar
COTR

Number of posts : 26580
Age : 33
Supports : Liverp8-0l
Favourite Player : Xabier Alonso, Fabio Aurelio, Daniel Agger, Pepe Reina, Alberto Aquilani, Elano, Luis Suarez, Glen Johnson
Registration date : 2006-08-06

Re: Mourinho SACKED!

Post by COTR on Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:05 pm

Rez wrote:A Chelseapool team - if everyone is on form - would be;



-------------------Cech--------------------



Finnan--------Terry-------Carvahlo------Cole



--------------Ballack------Essien-----------



-----Gerrard--------------------------Cole--



---------------Sheva------Drogba----------



With two Liverpool players,I would say Chelsea are much stronger.

that's a bit of a big If reg considering ballack and sheva have been total and utter dogshit Laughing

anyway let's finish this

reina and cech have no big difference in quality
we probably have a better selection of fullbacks
chelsea have a better selection of centre backs but our first choice pairing is just as good
there is not much to choose between the midfields but as ours has more vairety and is 'the best midfield in the world' we pip that one Wink
chelsea have better wingers
we have an excellent collection of strikers, chelsea have only one who can score goals as even mourinho has admitted. we just take this one Laughing

therefore I take our squad

discussion over Ale


Last edited by on Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
Tweesus

Number of posts : 34851
Age : 34
Registration date : 2006-08-06

Re: Mourinho SACKED!

Post by Tweesus on Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:05 pm

COTR wrote:
Tweedle wrote:
Roger Hunt wrote:Apart from...

Finnan> Beletti
Carragher=Terry
Agger>Carvalho
Mascherano> Essien, Maka, Mikel
Gerrard> Lampard, Ballack

Also Torres is better than any striker at Chelsea apart from Drogba.

lol!

Also your last point makes no sense, as Drogba IS superior to Torres.

Its also arguable that a fit Ballack is better than Alonso.

Gerrard is the only Liverpool player that would be a first team regular at Chelsea. Masch might somehwo get squeezed in as well, but not at the expense of Essien


...................cech (or reina)

finnan.....carvalho..agger...riise

.............essien....mascha
....................gerrard
......torres.....................malouda
.....................drogba

:drunk:

It REALITY the squad would be:

---------------Cech-----------------

Finnan--Carvalho--Terry---Bridge

SWP------Essien--Gerrard----Cole

-----------Torres---Drogba---------

So, 8:3

Rez

Number of posts : 3757
Age : 34
Registration date : 2006-10-06

Re: Mourinho SACKED!

Post by Rez on Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:07 pm

A Chelchester team - if everyone is on form - would be;

--------------------Cech-------------------

Neville--------Carvahlo----Ferdinand-----Cole

--------------Essien-------Scholes----------

Ronaldo-------------Sheva------------Rooney

--------------------Drogba------------------
avatar
COTR

Number of posts : 26580
Age : 33
Supports : Liverp8-0l
Favourite Player : Xabier Alonso, Fabio Aurelio, Daniel Agger, Pepe Reina, Alberto Aquilani, Elano, Luis Suarez, Glen Johnson
Registration date : 2006-08-06

Re: Mourinho SACKED!

Post by COTR on Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:07 pm

Tweedle wrote:

:drunk:

It REALITY the squad would be:

---------------Cech-----------------

Finnan--Carvalho--Terry---Bridge

SWP------Essien--Gerrard----Cole

-----------Torres---Drogba---------

So, 8:3

this is your reality tweeds

not mine
avatar
TM

Number of posts : 21218
Age : 26
Supports : PROGRESS!
Favourite Player : Luis Figo
Registration date : 2006-08-16

Re: Mourinho SACKED!

Post by TM on Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:08 pm

Seems like a stupid descision from the board and Roman, should have never let Mourinho go before a important game nor during the season.

Chelsea look unlikely to win anything this season, they have the squad all depends on the new managers ability, won't be suprised to see Hiddink or Dechamps at SB in a couple of weeks.

Roman's ego may be Chelsea's down fall.
avatar
COTR

Number of posts : 26580
Age : 33
Supports : Liverp8-0l
Favourite Player : Xabier Alonso, Fabio Aurelio, Daniel Agger, Pepe Reina, Alberto Aquilani, Elano, Luis Suarez, Glen Johnson
Registration date : 2006-08-06

Re: Mourinho SACKED!

Post by COTR on Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:09 pm

--------------------Cech-------------------

Beletti--------Carvahlo----Ferdinand-----Evra

--------------Essien-------Scholes----------

Ronaldo-----------Rooney------------Tevez/Malouda

--------------------Drogba------------------

Rez

Number of posts : 3757
Age : 34
Registration date : 2006-10-06

Re: Mourinho SACKED!

Post by Rez on Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:13 pm

Arsea team - if everyone is on top form - would be;

-----------------------Cech--------------------

Eboue--------Carvahlo--------Terry----------Cole

-------Essien-------Fabregas-----Ballack---------

----------------------RVP-----------------------

-------------Sheva--------------Drogba---------
avatar
Tweesus

Number of posts : 34851
Age : 34
Registration date : 2006-08-06

Re: Mourinho SACKED!

Post by Tweesus on Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:13 pm

cotter, you've become such a hype merchant Wink

Carragher is a determined little fella but there's a reason why he never made it reguarly into the England team. Terry and Carvalho are far better.

Finnan is better than Belletti, that isn't saying much though.

Torres could maybe make a place up front, but if you're going with a 433 he wouldn't. In that situation both Masch and Kuyt might have a chance though
avatar
TM

Number of posts : 21218
Age : 26
Supports : PROGRESS!
Favourite Player : Luis Figo
Registration date : 2006-08-16

Re: Mourinho SACKED!

Post by TM on Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:13 pm

------------Cech

Finnan-----Terry----Carvalho----Bridge

------------Essien----Masherano

Gerrard-----------------------Malouda

-------------Drogba--Torres

:ale:
avatar
Deluded F*ck™

Number of posts : 21764
Age : 31
Supports : The Lilywhites from N17
Favourite Player : The Hurrikane - he's on of our own!
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: Mourinho SACKED!

Post by Deluded F*ck™ on Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:14 pm

Man-Utd - Chelsea XI

-------------------------Cech

Gaz Neville----Carvalho----Rio---------Evra

Ronaldo--------Essien-----Scholes-----Malouda

-----------------Rooney-----Drogba

6:5 Man Utd.
avatar
Roger Hunt

Number of posts : 10115
Age : 47
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: Mourinho SACKED!

Post by Roger Hunt on Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:15 pm

Cant for the life of me see how Sheva gets in there. He wouldn't get into a Derby-Chelsea joint team.

Drop Shev, push RVP forward and play 442 with Malouda on the left; or 451 with SWP/Drogba/RVP.

Sheffield gunner

Number of posts : 16403
Age : 32
Supports : Arsenal
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: Mourinho SACKED!

Post by Sheffield gunner on Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:15 pm

Rez wrote:Arsea team - if everyone is on top form - would be;



-----------------------Cech--------------------



Eboue--------Carvahlo--------Terry----------Cole



-------Essien-------Fabregas-----Ballack---------



----------------------RVP-----------------------



-------------Sheva--------------Drogba---------


Eboue isn't even our first choice right-back now. Sagna has looked very good and is definitely our first choice player in that position now.
avatar
TM

Number of posts : 21218
Age : 26
Supports : PROGRESS!
Favourite Player : Luis Figo
Registration date : 2006-08-16

Re: Mourinho SACKED!

Post by TM on Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:17 pm

Mu/Chavski:

--------------Cech

Belletti----Terry---Carvalho----Bridge

-----------Essien---Scholes

Ronaldo---------------------Malouda

-----------Drogba---Tevez

Parks lives

Number of posts : 34521
Age : 36
Favourite Player : The Ginger One
Registration date : 2006-08-06

Re: Mourinho SACKED!

Post by Parks lives on Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:17 pm

Playing Essien and Mascherano together would be completely pointless.

I'd go -


--------------------- Cech

Finnan ------ Carvahilo -- Terry ---- A. Cole

--------------- Alonso --- Essien

---- Gerrard ------------------------ Malouda

--------------- Torres --- Drogba


4 Liverpool players
7 Chelsea players
avatar
Deluded F*ck™

Number of posts : 21764
Age : 31
Supports : The Lilywhites from N17
Favourite Player : The Hurrikane - he's on of our own!
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: Mourinho SACKED!

Post by Deluded F*ck™ on Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:18 pm

Arsenal-Chelsea

-------------------------Cech
Sagna----------Gallas--------Carvalho-------Bridge
------------------Essien-------Fabregas
J.Cole----------------Van Persie------------Malouda
-------------------------Drogba.

7:4 Chelsea.

Would be a brilliant team to watch IMO.

Parks lives

Number of posts : 34521
Age : 36
Favourite Player : The Ginger One
Registration date : 2006-08-06

Re: Mourinho SACKED!

Post by Parks lives on Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:20 pm

TeamSpirit wrote:Man-Utd - Chelsea XI

-------------------------Cech

Gaz Neville----Carvalho----Rio---------Evra

Ronaldo--------Essien-----Scholes-----Malouda

-----------------Rooney-----Drogba

6:5 Man Utd.

Awesome team! That would beat most teams in the CL quite comfortably.

Not sure why people have gone for Belletti over Neville. scratch

Rez

Number of posts : 3757
Age : 34
Registration date : 2006-10-06

Re: Mourinho SACKED!

Post by Rez on Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:20 pm

Sheffield gunner wrote:
Rez wrote:Arsea team - if everyone is on top form - would be;



-----------------------Cech--------------------



Eboue--------Carvahlo--------Terry----------Cole



-------Essien-------Fabregas-----Ballack---------



----------------------RVP-----------------------



-------------Sheva--------------Drogba---------


Eboue isn't even our first choice right-back now. Sagna has looked very good and is definitely our first choice player in that position now.

Sorry I was mainly thinking of him playing last season, I heard Sagna has been playing well, especially yesterday.

On current form the only Chelsea players that would get into the joint team would be Essien, Cech and Terry.
avatar
S4P

Number of posts : 14358
Age : 37
Supports : Chelsea
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Re: Mourinho SACKED!

Post by S4P on Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:26 pm

Well who wants the title this season? Wenger, Benitez or Ferguson?
avatar
Machiavel

Number of posts : 21355
Age : 29
Supports : AFC Ajax & Manchester United FC
Favourite Player : Paul Scholes & Wesley Sneijder
Registration date : 2006-08-06

Re: Mourinho SACKED!

Post by Machiavel on Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:28 pm

Ferguson deserves a 10th title
avatar
COTR

Number of posts : 26580
Age : 33
Supports : Liverp8-0l
Favourite Player : Xabier Alonso, Fabio Aurelio, Daniel Agger, Pepe Reina, Alberto Aquilani, Elano, Luis Suarez, Glen Johnson
Registration date : 2006-08-06

Re: Mourinho SACKED!

Post by COTR on Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:29 pm

cotter, you've become such a hype merchant Wink
why thank you. how is darren bent doing these days BTw ? Wink

Carragher is a determined little fella but there's a reason why he never made it reguarly into the England team. Terry and Carvalho are far better.

terry and carvalho is not 'far better' than carra and agger. there is very little between them. look at the defensive records for evidence
avatar
Deluded F*ck™

Number of posts : 21764
Age : 31
Supports : The Lilywhites from N17
Favourite Player : The Hurrikane - he's on of our own!
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: Mourinho SACKED!

Post by Deluded F*ck™ on Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:30 pm

S4P wrote:Well who wants the title this season? Wenger, Benitez or Ferguson?

Jol No
avatar
Tweesus

Number of posts : 34851
Age : 34
Registration date : 2006-08-06

Re: Mourinho SACKED!

Post by Tweesus on Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:31 pm

Rez wrote:
Sorry I was mainly thinking of him playing last season, I heard Sagna has been playing well, especially yesterday.


Sagna has been very impressive. Which is strange because some of the frenchies seemed to think he was good, but not that amazing. So far he's been overtly impressive

Rez

Number of posts : 3757
Age : 34
Registration date : 2006-10-06

Re: Mourinho SACKED!

Post by Rez on Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:32 pm

Parks lives wrote:
TeamSpirit wrote:Man-Utd - Chelsea XI

-------------------------Cech

Gaz Neville----Carvalho----Rio---------Evra

Ronaldo--------Essien-----Scholes-----Malouda

-----------------Rooney-----Drogba

6:5 Man Utd.

Awesome team! That would beat most teams in the CL quite comfortably.

Not sure why people have gone for Belletti over Neville. scratch

If you could only pick one Chelsea player to play for united, who would you choose? I would go for Cech.
avatar
Tweesus

Number of posts : 34851
Age : 34
Registration date : 2006-08-06

Re: Mourinho SACKED!

Post by Tweesus on Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:32 pm

COTR wrote:
cotter, you've become such a hype merchant Wink
why thank you. how is darren bent doing these days BTw ? Wink

Carragher is a determined little fella but there's a reason why he never made it reguarly into the England team. Terry and Carvalho are far better.

terry and carvalho is not 'far better' than carra and agger. there is very little between them. look at the defensive records for evidence

Will you shut up about Darren Bent Exclamation

Hasn't he only featured in three leagues games? And two of those as a sub
avatar
COTR

Number of posts : 26580
Age : 33
Supports : Liverp8-0l
Favourite Player : Xabier Alonso, Fabio Aurelio, Daniel Agger, Pepe Reina, Alberto Aquilani, Elano, Luis Suarez, Glen Johnson
Registration date : 2006-08-06

Re: Mourinho SACKED!

Post by COTR on Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:34 pm

Tweedle wrote:
COTR wrote:
cotter, you've become such a hype merchant Wink
why thank you. how is darren bent doing these days BTw ? Wink

Carragher is a determined little fella but there's a reason why he never made it reguarly into the England team. Terry and Carvalho are far better.

terry and carvalho is not 'far better' than carra and agger. there is very little between them. look at the defensive records for evidence

Will you shut up about Darren Bent Exclamation

Hasn't he only featured in three leagues games? And two of those as a sub

only if you admit how wrong you were on torres Razz Wink

'torres is a huge mistake... should have signed bent' Laugh

sorry mate but i'll hopefully get ammuntion out of this one for the entire season

Rez

Number of posts : 3757
Age : 34
Registration date : 2006-10-06

Re: Mourinho SACKED!

Post by Rez on Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:41 pm

An Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool and United team;


--------------------Cech------------------

------Carvahlo-----Ferdinand-----Gallas----

--------------Essien------Scholes----------

---Gerrard--------Fabregas----------Ronaldo

--------------Rooney------Drogba----------

Arsenal - 2
Chelsea - 4
Liverpool - 1
United - 4

I wanted to include RVP, but I had to include Gerrard somewhere, being the only Liverpool player and all.
avatar
Tweesus

Number of posts : 34851
Age : 34
Registration date : 2006-08-06

Re: Mourinho SACKED!

Post by Tweesus on Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:44 pm

COTR wrote:only if you admit how wrong you were on torres Razz Wink

'torres is a huge mistake... should have signed bent' Laugh

sorry mate but i'll hopefully get ammuntion out of this one for the entire season

Judging by Tuesday nights performance, its doubtful.

PS, Kuyt>>>Torres

Sponsored content

Re: Mourinho SACKED!

Post by Sponsored content


    Current date/time is Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:42 pm