La Roja

worms.

Number of posts : 5010
Supports : BALENCE, PROGRESS, Us(Liverpool), Us(Barcelona) ,Us(Lazio), Us(Napoli), Us(Athletic Club), Us(Valencia), Us(Zenit St Petersburg), Us(Russia), Us(Uruguay), Us(España)!
Favourite Player : Goldado,Zlatan,Robben aka The Bald Prince, Busquets has now won the Euro's x1, World Cup x1, La Liga x3, UCL x2, Coppa DR x2, UEFA SC x2, Club World Cup x2. At the age of 23
Registration date : 2011-12-07

Re: La Roja

Post by worms. on Sun May 27, 2012 1:01 pm

He must like Lady Boys...

worms.

Supports : BALENCE, PROGRESS, Us(Liverpool), Us(Barcelona) ,Us(Lazio), Us(Napoli), Us(Athletic Club), Us(Valencia), Us(Zenit St Petersburg), Us(Russia), Us(Uruguay), Us(España)!
Favourite Player : Goldado,Zlatan,Robben aka The Bald Prince, Busquets has now won the Euro's x1, World Cup x1, La Liga x3, UCL x2, Coppa DR x2, UEFA SC x2, Club World Cup x2. At the age of 23

Post by worms. on Sun May 27, 2012 1:09 pm

Goals since the World Cup - Soldado 52, Negredo 36, Torres 21.

No bias here in including Torres over Goldado,lets not even start comparing Torres's all round game with Goldado's either because Goldado will wipe the floor with him.

Fuck this shit I'm not supporting them while this corrupt fucko is in charge anymore,I'm supporting Germany now,the only reason I will be happy for Spain to win is because of Pedro and especially Busquets because they haven't won it before.

Torres is fucking finished the miserable judas c**t,I can't wait until del bosque fucks off so this pub player stops getting picked in one of the most talented squads of all time.

worms.

Post by worms. on Sun May 27, 2012 1:13 pm

Why do we need Negredo when we have Llorente as well?

It should have been Goldado,Llorente and Munian and Adrian.

worms.

Post by worms. on Sun May 27, 2012 1:16 pm

He's already ruined one of the best teams of all time by destroying our system by insisting on playing a double pivot just so he can play one more Madridsta in Alonso.Moving Xavi and Iniesta out their best positions in the process.

As if that's not bad enough he plays lady boy no matter how shit he plays,he can do nothing wrong,if he broke his leg he would still be in the squad I bet.
messiah

Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Post by messiah on Sun May 27, 2012 1:37 pm

not surprised adrian didn't make it, can't play at the euros with just one good season under your belt and you haven't played in the CL, but no soldado yet negredo who is just a poor mans llorente is bullshit. juanfran his a surprise has well. good to see pedro made it, he offers something different from all the players
fcb

Number of posts : 40471
Supports : FC Barcelona
Registration date : 2006-08-11

Post by fcb on Sun May 27, 2012 2:00 pm

Well, I agree with Negredo being a wrong choice. Would have gone for Soldado or Adrian.

I don't understand worms' sudden shock over Torres being picked. It was obvious for more than a month or so that he would be in. I reckon he may even start some games with Llorente coming on as a sub. Somehow I don't think Llorente starting really works.
messiah

Post by messiah on Sun May 27, 2012 2:35 pm

torres will rightly or wrongly be the starting striker, with iniesta,xavi and carzola/silva behind him, silva will play a game as the false 9 as well

worms.

Post by worms. on Sun May 27, 2012 3:15 pm

fcb wrote:Well, I agree with Negredo being a wrong choice. Would have gone for Soldado or Adrian.

I don't understand worms' sudden shock over Torres being picked. It was obvious for more than a month or so that he would be in. I reckon he may even start some games with Llorente coming on as a sub. Somehow I don't think Llorente starting really works.

I'm shocked because he's shit and in no way deserves to be in the squad never mind starting.He is getting picked on past reputation alone and that is disgraceful in a squad this talented.

How do you justify him starting? Have you seen him play the last 2 years?
messiah

Post by messiah on Sun May 27, 2012 4:45 pm

the clammer over adrian and soldado not making the team, brings me back to a debate last year about the lack of quality strikers coming through for spain, and this being the only area that could stop spain for really dominating internation football for years to come, they have a core group of players who are winner and have yet to reach thier peak, de gea,pique,ramos,alba,javi,busquest,silva,mata,thiago. but up front thier is a huge drop of in quality.

worms.

Post by worms. on Sun May 27, 2012 4:50 pm

Goldado is quality and isn't a huge drop down at all.At least he can control a ball unlike Torres.

Del bosque must be gay for torres.
fcb

Number of posts : 40471
Supports : FC Barcelona
Registration date : 2006-08-11

Post by fcb on Sun May 27, 2012 5:28 pm

Justice for Goldado wrote:
fcb wrote:Well, I agree with Negredo being a wrong choice. Would have gone for Soldado or Adrian.

I'm shocked because he's shit and in no way deserves to be in the squad never mind starting.He is getting picked on past reputation alone and that is disgraceful in a squad this talented.

How do you justify him starting? Have you seen him play the last 2 years?

Yes I know what you think of him and I wouldn't have picked him either, but jumping up and down screaming obscenities on an internet forum about something we all knew for a month isn't really going to change anything. Neither is setting your name as 'Justice for Goldado' Laughing
S4P

Number of posts : 14358
Supports : Chelsea
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Post by S4P on Sun May 27, 2012 5:39 pm

Torres is also the only Spain striker with any real tournament experience (Pedro/Navas are more of the wide-forward type). Llorente barely featured at the last World Cup and I don't think any of the others have featured in a World Cup/Euro Championship before. With no Villa (the ultimate international tournament striker) available, taking Torres for his tournament experience isn't exactly a terrible decision. The bigger shock in my opinion is Negredo over Soldado.

Anyway, if Torres has another goalless international tournament he can't really come up with any excuses. Blaming the midfield for a lack of support/service might work at Chelsea, but isn't really justifiable when the midfielders supporting you consist of Messrs Xavi, Iniesta, Silva and Fabregas.
The Easter Bunny

Number of posts : 8563
Supports : Cambridge
Favourite Player : Pitt, Potter, Wilkshire, Carden and Larsson
Registration date : 2006-08-06

Post by The Easter Bunny on Sun May 27, 2012 7:36 pm

S4P wrote:Torres is also the only Spain striker with any real tournament experience (Pedro/Navas are more of the wide-forward type). Llorente barely featured at the last World Cup and I don't think any of the others have featured in a World Cup/Euro Championship before. With no Villa (the ultimate international tournament striker) available, taking Torres for his tournament experience isn't exactly a terrible decision. The bigger shock in my opinion is Negredo over Soldado.

Anyway, if Torres has another goalless international tournament he can't really come up with any excuses. Blaming the midfield for a lack of support/service might work at Chelsea, but isn't really justifiable when the midfielders supporting you consist of Messrs Xavi, Iniesta, Silva and Fabregas.

Torres to do a Paolo Rossi
Luis

Number of posts : 26261
Supports : Liverpool
Favourite Player : Luis Garcia, Danny Agger, Pedro, Pepe Reina, Luis Suarez, Raul Meireles, Juan Mata, Jordan Henderson
Registration date : 2007-03-28

Post by Luis on Sun May 27, 2012 9:53 pm

Spain's squad is fucking ridiculous. Just look at it. And people are arguing over Torres being included? LOOK AT IT.
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Post by Jaime on Mon May 28, 2012 3:56 am

S4P wrote:Torres is also the only Spain striker with any real tournament experience (Pedro/Navas are more of the wide-forward type). Llorente barely featured at the last World Cup and I don't think any of the others have featured in a World Cup/Euro Championship before. With no Villa (the ultimate international tournament striker) available, taking Torres for his tournament experience isn't exactly a terrible decision. The bigger shock in my opinion is Negredo over Soldado

^ This.

worms.

Post by worms. on Mon May 28, 2012 5:36 am

S4P wrote:Torres is also the only Spain striker with any real tournament experience (Pedro/Navas are more of the wide-forward type). Llorente barely featured at the last World Cup and I don't think any of the others have featured in a World Cup/Euro Championship before. With no Villa (the ultimate international tournament striker) available, taking Torres for his tournament experience isn't exactly a terrible decision. The bigger shock in my opinion is Negredo over Soldado.

Wow a Chelsea fan sticking up for Torres. Rolling Eyes

Everyone here who is sticking up for Lady boy will be eating their words half way through the tournament and yous will be crawling back to Goldado begging for forgiveness and kissing his godly feet.

If he is a starter he will cost us winning the Euros,no Villa to save Torres's backside now.

What are the Spanish media saying about this?

worms.

Post by worms. on Mon May 28, 2012 5:50 am

Just because it was obvious a month ago doesn't make it right,it would be stupid of me if I complained a month ago and he didn't get picked in the end.

Watch this c**t ruin our football,this is what will most likely happen:

Xavi gets the ball,passes to Torres,Torres tries to run forward with the ball despite there being no one in support,Torres trying to dribble hits it 2 yards in front of him,he trips over the ball and is dispossessed.

Iniesta cuts in off the wing,passes to Torres,Torres mis-controls it with his shit first touch and loses the ball.

Xavi sets Torres up and he has a chance on goal,Torres scuffs the chance hitting it weakly straight at the keeper.

Players are now unwilling to pass it to Torres because they know he will lose the ball,since Del Bosque decides to play 2 holding midfield players we are really struggling to break teams down,this creates a broken team were are only real danger is coming from a handful of players who are midfielders like Xavi,Silva and Iniesta.We don't have a clinical goalscorer on the pitch.

Torres is taken off on 70 minutes,straight away we start playing better.

After 3 or 4 games(if we manage to beat Italy with Torres in the team)the media will start turning on Torres and demand that he be dropped for Llorente.Del Bosque is forced to drop him in either the SF or Final if we make it that far.Torres with his deluded sense of entitlement starts crying like a little bitch to pressure Del Bosque into playing him.Del Bosque puts him on as sub when there is better options on the bench.

After the Euros Torres no longer cares what people think about him since he is desensitized to abuse and criticism,so he leaves his wife and fulfills his desires by running off with a man in the sunset.

The end.

worms.

Post by worms. on Mon May 28, 2012 6:09 am

Luis wrote:Spain's squad is fucking ridiculous. Just look at it. And people are arguing over Torres being included? LOOK AT IT.

Ye look at all the clinical goalscorers.Only Pedro and Llorente can be classed as that when they're on form.

You think just because we have so many brilliant midfielders we don't need strikers?

What a fuckin shortsighted 'tard you are.

worms.

Post by worms. on Mon May 28, 2012 6:25 am

Victor Ruiz should be picked ahead of Alibiol as well.

Del Bosque picks players because they play for Madrid.
S4P

Number of posts : 14358
Supports : Chelsea
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Post by S4P on Mon May 28, 2012 11:12 am

Justice for Goldado wrote:

Wow a Chelsea fan sticking up for Torres. Rolling Eyes

Everyone here who is sticking up for Lady boy will be eating their words half way through the tournament and yous will be crawling back to Goldado begging for forgiveness and kissing his godly feet.

If he is a starter he will cost us winning the Euros,no Villa to save Torres's backside now.

What are the Spanish media saying about this?

It's got nothing to do with who he plays for. If you can't see the risk in taking 4 strikers who have virtually no international tournament experience (no matter how in-form they may all be for their clubs) then that's a shame.

worms.

Post by worms. on Mon May 28, 2012 11:16 am

Who cares about experience when he's clearly finished.

Take fucking Raul ffs he's better than him even at 34.

110%

Number of posts : 8978
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by 110% on Wed May 30, 2012 11:06 am

"fuck soldado" says reina Wink:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18258703
Jaime

Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal

Post by Jaime on Wed May 30, 2012 3:31 pm

Justice for Goldado wrote:Victor Ruiz should be picked ahead of Alibiol as well.

Del Bosque picks players because they play for Madrid.

lol!
messiah

Post by messiah on Wed May 30, 2012 3:51 pm

DB says pique and ramos don't get along at all and they need to settle thier differences for the good of the team
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Wed May 30, 2012 4:07 pm

Not exactly the shock of the century. They were fine at the WC and the last Euros so I'm sure it will be fine.

messiah

Post by messiah on Wed May 30, 2012 4:42 pm

they weren't cb partners at the wc. a position where they will need to good relationship, to form a go partnership at the back. drop ramos says I

worms.

Post by worms. on Wed May 30, 2012 4:46 pm

Pique was on Ramos's side though weren't he?
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Wed May 30, 2012 5:42 pm

messiah wrote:they weren't cb partners at the wc. a position where they will need to good relationship, to form a go partnership at the back. drop ramos says I

Laughing

Always the back line has to work together not just the CBs. Anyhow, Pique is the one who has been sh!t this year. DROP GERARDO!!!! Ale

worms.

Post by worms. on Wed May 30, 2012 5:45 pm

Ramos--Pique--Martinez--Alba FTW!
messiah

Post by messiah on Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:07 am

Iniesta...

Sponsored content