La Roja

Share
avatar
fcb

Number of posts : 40471
Age : 106
Supports : FC Barcelona
Registration date : 2006-08-11

Re: La Roja

Post by fcb on Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:10 am

Iniesta Ale


worms.

Number of posts : 5010
Supports : BALENCE, PROGRESS, Us(Liverpool), Us(Barcelona) ,Us(Lazio), Us(Napoli), Us(Athletic Club), Us(Valencia), Us(Zenit St Petersburg), Us(Russia), Us(Uruguay), Us(España)!
Favourite Player : Goldado,Zlatan,Robben aka The Bald Prince, Busquets has now won the Euro's x1, World Cup x1, La Liga x3, UCL x2, Coppa DR x2, UEFA SC x2, Club World Cup x2. At the age of 23
Registration date : 2011-12-07

Re: La Roja

Post by worms. on Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:39 pm

Good game but it's worrying that we only won 1 - 0,I don't fancy Torres to finish any chances he gets where as I would be confident of Goldado scoring.
avatar
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Age : 39
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: La Roja

Post by Jaime on Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:21 pm

Really it is worrying that Spain only beat China 1-0 in a game that didn't matter and in which nobody was bothered to play? Rather that with everyone coming through unscathed to be honest. Ale

worms.

Number of posts : 5010
Supports : BALENCE, PROGRESS, Us(Liverpool), Us(Barcelona) ,Us(Lazio), Us(Napoli), Us(Athletic Club), Us(Valencia), Us(Zenit St Petersburg), Us(Russia), Us(Uruguay), Us(España)!
Favourite Player : Goldado,Zlatan,Robben aka The Bald Prince, Busquets has now won the Euro's x1, World Cup x1, La Liga x3, UCL x2, Coppa DR x2, UEFA SC x2, Club World Cup x2. At the age of 23
Registration date : 2011-12-07

Re: La Roja

Post by worms. on Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:01 am



Del Bosque's two lovers boys either side of him,Alonso shouldn't be in starting 11 and Torres shouldn't be in the squad.
avatar
Pras_tama

Number of posts : 2101
Age : 33
Supports : Manchester United & Indonesia NT
Favourite Player : Scholes
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Re: La Roja

Post by Pras_tama on Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:05 pm

Why do Xavi and Iniesta swap their shirt numbers for the NT?
avatar
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Age : 39
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: La Roja

Post by Jaime on Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:36 pm

Pras_tama wrote:Why do Xavi and Iniesta swap their shirt numbers for the NT?

Because they are gay lovers. Whoop

worms.

Number of posts : 5010
Supports : BALENCE, PROGRESS, Us(Liverpool), Us(Barcelona) ,Us(Lazio), Us(Napoli), Us(Athletic Club), Us(Valencia), Us(Zenit St Petersburg), Us(Russia), Us(Uruguay), Us(España)!
Favourite Player : Goldado,Zlatan,Robben aka The Bald Prince, Busquets has now won the Euro's x1, World Cup x1, La Liga x3, UCL x2, Coppa DR x2, UEFA SC x2, Club World Cup x2. At the age of 23
Registration date : 2011-12-07

Re: La Roja

Post by worms. on Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:45 pm

avatar
The Chosen Glenn

Number of posts : 3795
Registration date : 2012-03-22

Re: La Roja

Post by The Chosen Glenn on Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:21 pm

Pras_tama wrote:Why do Xavi and Iniesta swap their shirt numbers for the NT?

because they both want to wear the #8 shirt they made a deal that Iniesta would wear it for Barcelona, and Xavi would wear it for Spain. Also, because they are gay lovers.
avatar
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Age : 39
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: La Roja

Post by Jaime on Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:23 pm


lol!

I would never have guessed you would post an article that at the same time argues Spain does not play enough like Barcelona and alludes to dropping Xabi Alonso!

worms.

Number of posts : 5010
Supports : BALENCE, PROGRESS, Us(Liverpool), Us(Barcelona) ,Us(Lazio), Us(Napoli), Us(Athletic Club), Us(Valencia), Us(Zenit St Petersburg), Us(Russia), Us(Uruguay), Us(España)!
Favourite Player : Goldado,Zlatan,Robben aka The Bald Prince, Busquets has now won the Euro's x1, World Cup x1, La Liga x3, UCL x2, Coppa DR x2, UEFA SC x2, Club World Cup x2. At the age of 23
Registration date : 2011-12-07

Re: La Roja

Post by worms. on Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:54 pm

It's true though,whatever forum I go on everybody can see it.The only person who seemingly doesn't is Del Bosque.

worms.

Number of posts : 5010
Supports : BALENCE, PROGRESS, Us(Liverpool), Us(Barcelona) ,Us(Lazio), Us(Napoli), Us(Athletic Club), Us(Valencia), Us(Zenit St Petersburg), Us(Russia), Us(Uruguay), Us(España)!
Favourite Player : Goldado,Zlatan,Robben aka The Bald Prince, Busquets has now won the Euro's x1, World Cup x1, La Liga x3, UCL x2, Coppa DR x2, UEFA SC x2, Club World Cup x2. At the age of 23
Registration date : 2011-12-07

Re: La Roja

Post by worms. on Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:54 pm

Who is that in Glens pic confused
avatar
The Chosen Glenn

Number of posts : 3795
Registration date : 2012-03-22

Re: La Roja

Post by The Chosen Glenn on Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:04 pm

avatar
Hlebagone

Number of posts : 6086
Age : 28
Registration date : 2007-03-17

Re: La Roja

Post by Hlebagone on Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:07 pm

Justice for Goldado wrote:It's true though,whatever forum I go on everybody can see it.The only person who seemingly doesn't is Del Bosque.

In his defence, this system won the world cup two years ago. As rebuttals to arguments go, that's a pretty effective one.
avatar
messiah

Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Re: La Roja

Post by messiah on Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:13 pm

we need to just give up on the thought on DB dropping alonso, though playing a double pivot when every team will play 10 men behind the ball makes no sense, nor does it make much sense playing the best CM in forever out of position. you can see it in how this team plays when compared to the 08 team. but I still want them to win

worms.

Number of posts : 5010
Supports : BALENCE, PROGRESS, Us(Liverpool), Us(Barcelona) ,Us(Lazio), Us(Napoli), Us(Athletic Club), Us(Valencia), Us(Zenit St Petersburg), Us(Russia), Us(Uruguay), Us(España)!
Favourite Player : Goldado,Zlatan,Robben aka The Bald Prince, Busquets has now won the Euro's x1, World Cup x1, La Liga x3, UCL x2, Coppa DR x2, UEFA SC x2, Club World Cup x2. At the age of 23
Registration date : 2011-12-07

Re: La Roja

Post by worms. on Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:32 pm

Hlebagone wrote:
Justice for Goldado wrote:It's true though,whatever forum I go on everybody can see it.The only person who seemingly doesn't is Del Bosque.

In his defence, this system won the world cup two years ago. As rebuttals to arguments go, that's a pretty effective one.

We won the world cup but we done it by scraping a win in every knockout stage match,I can't be bothered explaining the reasons why the trio of Busquets,Alonso and Xavi doesn't work again,it is perfectly explained in that article.

Just ask yourself this:

Why should the best midfield of this generation(Busquets,Xavi and Iniesta) be broken up just to fit in a player(Alonso) who doesn't suit this teams style of play?

Everybody wants to see one of greatest midfields ever in the world play at international level which would clearly improve our chances of winning and play better football.But we are refused this because Del Bosque is too stubborn and has a gigantic ego therefore he insists on playing Alonso and Torres when it is clearly ruining one of the best national teams ever.

worms.

Number of posts : 5010
Supports : BALENCE, PROGRESS, Us(Liverpool), Us(Barcelona) ,Us(Lazio), Us(Napoli), Us(Athletic Club), Us(Valencia), Us(Zenit St Petersburg), Us(Russia), Us(Uruguay), Us(España)!
Favourite Player : Goldado,Zlatan,Robben aka The Bald Prince, Busquets has now won the Euro's x1, World Cup x1, La Liga x3, UCL x2, Coppa DR x2, UEFA SC x2, Club World Cup x2. At the age of 23
Registration date : 2011-12-07

Re: La Roja

Post by worms. on Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:33 pm

messiah wrote:we need to just give up on the thought on DB dropping alonso, though playing a double pivot when every team will play 10 men behind the ball makes no sense, nor does it make much sense playing the best CM in forever out of position. you can see it in how this team plays when compared to the 08 team. but I still want them to win

I know it pisses me off so much that the best midfielder in the world is getting played out the position for no good reason at all.We should be seeing much better football than we have done over the last 4 years.

I will still support us but it is pissing me off so bad,I just hope Del Bosque steps down after this tournament.


Last edited by Justice for Goldado on Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Age : 39
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: La Roja

Post by Jaime on Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:13 am

Justice for Goldado wrote:
Hlebagone wrote:
Justice for Goldado wrote:It's true though,whatever forum I go on everybody can see it.The only person who seemingly doesn't is Del Bosque.

In his defence, this system won the world cup two years ago. As rebuttals to arguments go, that's a pretty effective one.

We won the world cup but we done it by scraping a win in every knockout stage match,I can't be bothered explaining the reasons why the trio of Busquets,Alonso and Xavi doesn't work again,it is perfectly explained in that article.

Just ask yourself this:

Why should the best midfield of this generation(Busquets,Xavi and Iniesta) be broken up just to fit in a player(Alonso) who doesn't suit this teams style of play?

Everybody wants to see one of greatest midfields ever in the world play at international level which would clearly improve our chances of winning and play better football.But we are refused this because Del Bosque is too stubborn and has a gigantic ego therefore he insists on playing Alonso and Torres when it is clearly ruining one of the best national teams ever.

Del Bosque has a gigantic ego? You clearly know nothing about Spanish football.

Your precious little Busquets-Xavi-Iniesta isn't being broken up ffs. Alonso and Silva are being added to it. If you want go start a thread for the Cataluna national team. I think they lost 7-0 to France last time out. Discuss that. Ale
avatar
messiah

Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Re: La Roja

Post by messiah on Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:06 am

alonso just takes to long to make a pass. but I guess spanish fans have been spoiled by the likes of iniesta, xavi,busquets,senna,silva and carzola and thier godly technique, so other wise excellent players like Alonso look ponderous on the ball.

worms.

Number of posts : 5010
Supports : BALENCE, PROGRESS, Us(Liverpool), Us(Barcelona) ,Us(Lazio), Us(Napoli), Us(Athletic Club), Us(Valencia), Us(Zenit St Petersburg), Us(Russia), Us(Uruguay), Us(España)!
Favourite Player : Goldado,Zlatan,Robben aka The Bald Prince, Busquets has now won the Euro's x1, World Cup x1, La Liga x3, UCL x2, Coppa DR x2, UEFA SC x2, Club World Cup x2. At the age of 23
Registration date : 2011-12-07

Re: La Roja

Post by worms. on Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:52 pm

Jaime wrote:
Justice for Goldado wrote:
Hlebagone wrote:
Justice for Goldado wrote:It's true though,whatever forum I go on everybody can see it.The only person who seemingly doesn't is Del Bosque.

In his defence, this system won the world cup two years ago. As rebuttals to arguments go, that's a pretty effective one.

We won the world cup but we done it by scraping a win in every knockout stage match,I can't be bothered explaining the reasons why the trio of Busquets,Alonso and Xavi doesn't work again,it is perfectly explained in that article.

Just ask yourself this:

Why should the best midfield of this generation(Busquets,Xavi and Iniesta) be broken up just to fit in a player(Alonso) who doesn't suit this teams style of play?

Everybody wants to see one of greatest midfields ever in the world play at international level which would clearly improve our chances of winning and play better football.But we are refused this because Del Bosque is too stubborn and has a gigantic ego therefore he insists on playing Alonso and Torres when it is clearly ruining one of the best national teams ever.

Del Bosque has a gigantic ego? You clearly know nothing about Spanish football.

Your precious little Busquets-Xavi-Iniesta isn't being broken up ffs. Alonso and Silva are being added to it. If you want go start a thread for the Cataluna national team. I think they lost 7-0 to France last time out. Discuss that. Ale

In fact I know a lot about Spanish football,well enough to know that that fat conte is ruining our greatest team ever just so he can play one more Real Madrid player.

He has clearly broken up the greatest midfield of our generation to make way for a player who is pretty useless in our system and gets in the way of superior players like Busquets and Xavi.

I know you're a Madrid fan so you are bound to be a bit biased but everybody can see that a midfield of Busquets,Xavi and Iniesta is superior and works far better than Busquets,Alonso and Xavi.

worms.

Number of posts : 5010
Supports : BALENCE, PROGRESS, Us(Liverpool), Us(Barcelona) ,Us(Lazio), Us(Napoli), Us(Athletic Club), Us(Valencia), Us(Zenit St Petersburg), Us(Russia), Us(Uruguay), Us(España)!
Favourite Player : Goldado,Zlatan,Robben aka The Bald Prince, Busquets has now won the Euro's x1, World Cup x1, La Liga x3, UCL x2, Coppa DR x2, UEFA SC x2, Club World Cup x2. At the age of 23
Registration date : 2011-12-07

Re: La Roja

Post by worms. on Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:54 pm

messiah wrote:alonso just takes to long to make a pass. but I guess spanish fans have been spoiled by the likes of iniesta, xavi,busquets,senna,silva and carzola and thier godly technique, so other wise excellent players like Alonso look ponderous on the ball.

+1 what Alonso does in 3 or 4 touches Busquets does in 1 or 2.Also Alonsos brilliant long passing ability is clearly useless in our system especially when we are facing parked buses most games.He really is ruining the system.And don't even get me started on Torres.
avatar
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Age : 39
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: La Roja

Post by Jaime on Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:19 pm

Justice for Goldado wrote:
messiah wrote:alonso just takes to long to make a pass. but I guess spanish fans have been spoiled by the likes of iniesta, xavi,busquets,senna,silva and carzola and thier godly technique, so other wise excellent players like Alonso look ponderous on the ball.

+1 what Alonso does in 3 or 4 touches Busquets does in 1 or 2.Also Alonsos brilliant long passing ability is clearly useless in our system especially when we are facing parked buses most games.He really is ruining the system.And don't even get me started on Torres.

Which system is this? Because as far as I can tell Spain have won a Euro and a World Cup without playing a midfield of Busquets-Xavi-Iniesta. Spain is not Barcelona. Deal with it.
avatar
messiah

Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Re: La Roja

Post by messiah on Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:25 pm

expect they kinda are barca Laughing well the WC team anyways
avatar
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Age : 39
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: La Roja

Post by Jaime on Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:43 pm

messiah wrote:expect they kinda are barca Laughing well the WC team anyways

The team that won the euro had only 3 Barcelona players in the XI. The fact that there were more Barcelona players in the WC squad completely disproves worms theory that he is only putting Alonso so he can wedge in a Real Madrid player.

worms.

Number of posts : 5010
Supports : BALENCE, PROGRESS, Us(Liverpool), Us(Barcelona) ,Us(Lazio), Us(Napoli), Us(Athletic Club), Us(Valencia), Us(Zenit St Petersburg), Us(Russia), Us(Uruguay), Us(España)!
Favourite Player : Goldado,Zlatan,Robben aka The Bald Prince, Busquets has now won the Euro's x1, World Cup x1, La Liga x3, UCL x2, Coppa DR x2, UEFA SC x2, Club World Cup x2. At the age of 23
Registration date : 2011-12-07

Re: La Roja

Post by worms. on Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:37 pm

Jaime wrote:
Justice for Goldado wrote:
messiah wrote:alonso just takes to long to make a pass. but I guess spanish fans have been spoiled by the likes of iniesta, xavi,busquets,senna,silva and carzola and thier godly technique, so other wise excellent players like Alonso look ponderous on the ball.

+1 what Alonso does in 3 or 4 touches Busquets does in 1 or 2.Also Alonsos brilliant long passing ability is clearly useless in our system especially when we are facing parked buses most games.He really is ruining the system.And don't even get me started on Torres.

Which system is this? Because as far as I can tell Spain have won a Euro and a World Cup without playing a midfield of Busquets-Xavi-Iniesta. Spain is not Barcelona. Deal with it.

The system which is another word for formation,we are meant to play with an AM but instead Del Bosque plays Alonso and moves the best midfielder in the world out of position.Xavi is meant to play AM but he is clearly a lot more comfortable and effective when playing CM where Alonso plays.It's not that hard to understand read that article.

Alonso is too slow on the ball compared to our trio of Busquets,Xavi and Iniesta and his long passing is useless in this team.

This time we don't have Villa to get Del Bosques shit game plan out of trouble.

At the end of the day to be fair tbh it all comes down to who is better in CM,Xavi or Alonso and only the most deluded retards would pick Alonso.

worms.

Number of posts : 5010
Supports : BALENCE, PROGRESS, Us(Liverpool), Us(Barcelona) ,Us(Lazio), Us(Napoli), Us(Athletic Club), Us(Valencia), Us(Zenit St Petersburg), Us(Russia), Us(Uruguay), Us(España)!
Favourite Player : Goldado,Zlatan,Robben aka The Bald Prince, Busquets has now won the Euro's x1, World Cup x1, La Liga x3, UCL x2, Coppa DR x2, UEFA SC x2, Club World Cup x2. At the age of 23
Registration date : 2011-12-07

Re: La Roja

Post by worms. on Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:55 pm

How many sitters does Torres have to miss before he gets dropped?

Can anybody honestly tell me they thought he was going to score when he was running towards goal 1 vs 1?

Soldado would have buried at least one of them.
avatar
COTR

Number of posts : 26580
Age : 33
Supports : Liverp8-0l
Favourite Player : Xabier Alonso, Fabio Aurelio, Daniel Agger, Pepe Reina, Alberto Aquilani, Elano, Luis Suarez, Glen Johnson
Registration date : 2006-08-06

Re: La Roja

Post by COTR on Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:59 pm

He had a positive impact on the match but definitely should have scored the chip. First chance was a bit harder.

Either way Spain looked far better with a striker on the pitch

worms.

Number of posts : 5010
Supports : BALENCE, PROGRESS, Us(Liverpool), Us(Barcelona) ,Us(Lazio), Us(Napoli), Us(Athletic Club), Us(Valencia), Us(Zenit St Petersburg), Us(Russia), Us(Uruguay), Us(España)!
Favourite Player : Goldado,Zlatan,Robben aka The Bald Prince, Busquets has now won the Euro's x1, World Cup x1, La Liga x3, UCL x2, Coppa DR x2, UEFA SC x2, Club World Cup x2. At the age of 23
Registration date : 2011-12-07

Re: La Roja

Post by worms. on Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:07 pm

COTR wrote:He had a positive impact on the match but definitely should have scored the chip. First chance was a bit harder.

Either way Spain looked far better with a striker on the pitch

We looked far better because Navas was on.Torres shouldn't have even attempted to chip that one,he could have just placed it in the bottom corner instead of stopping then trying to chip.The first chance he should have just placed in the bottom corner instead of trying to round Buffon.

We can't rely on Torres for goals.He has no confidence at all.

worms.

Number of posts : 5010
Supports : BALENCE, PROGRESS, Us(Liverpool), Us(Barcelona) ,Us(Lazio), Us(Napoli), Us(Athletic Club), Us(Valencia), Us(Zenit St Petersburg), Us(Russia), Us(Uruguay), Us(España)!
Favourite Player : Goldado,Zlatan,Robben aka The Bald Prince, Busquets has now won the Euro's x1, World Cup x1, La Liga x3, UCL x2, Coppa DR x2, UEFA SC x2, Club World Cup x2. At the age of 23
Registration date : 2011-12-07

Re: La Roja

Post by worms. on Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:11 pm



Torres will cost us this competition.

worms.

Number of posts : 5010
Supports : BALENCE, PROGRESS, Us(Liverpool), Us(Barcelona) ,Us(Lazio), Us(Napoli), Us(Athletic Club), Us(Valencia), Us(Zenit St Petersburg), Us(Russia), Us(Uruguay), Us(España)!
Favourite Player : Goldado,Zlatan,Robben aka The Bald Prince, Busquets has now won the Euro's x1, World Cup x1, La Liga x3, UCL x2, Coppa DR x2, UEFA SC x2, Club World Cup x2. At the age of 23
Registration date : 2011-12-07

Re: La Roja

Post by worms. on Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:36 pm


worms.

Number of posts : 5010
Supports : BALENCE, PROGRESS, Us(Liverpool), Us(Barcelona) ,Us(Lazio), Us(Napoli), Us(Athletic Club), Us(Valencia), Us(Zenit St Petersburg), Us(Russia), Us(Uruguay), Us(España)!
Favourite Player : Goldado,Zlatan,Robben aka The Bald Prince, Busquets has now won the Euro's x1, World Cup x1, La Liga x3, UCL x2, Coppa DR x2, UEFA SC x2, Club World Cup x2. At the age of 23
Registration date : 2011-12-07

Re: La Roja

Post by worms. on Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:05 am

http://www.zonalmarking.net/2012/06/14/spain-4-0-ireland-whitewash/

Look at the comment section here,everybody is saying Del Bosque should drop Alonso.A few deluded Madrid supporters seem to be the only people who disagree with this.

Sponsored content

Re: La Roja

Post by Sponsored content


    Current date/time is Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:15 am