Whatís that smell? Aha, itís Scottish football

The Bulk

Number of posts : 1961
Registration date : 2006-08-25

Re: Whatís that smell? Aha, itís Scottish football

Post by The Bulk on Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:14 pm

EMP wrote:
The Quiet Earth wrote:Honestly, I have no agenda. If I was exposed to dirt about Celtic - or any other Scottish team for that matter - I would convey it here.

It's true: sometimes when I am very angry - usually with my confrontational sister - I do embellish things a little. But I haven't done that here.

monty

Yeah, that article doesn't mention McCoist. I read about McCoist's involvement on a Celtic forum. The poster states that the same journalist, Roddy Forsyth, a well-respected guy in the print media, reported that McCoist was responsible for the youth players signing that sectarian song. I searched Google for that evidence, but I didn't find it.

EMP

For McCoist to be sacked, tangible evidence would have to be leaked to the Scottish media. Hearsay, like this, wouldn't cut the mustard. Even if Roddy Forsyth, the Telegraph reporter, did convey that information in his broadsheet, something more substantial would have to be forthcoming before Rangers would act.

When reports of Donald Findlay QC, Rangers' vice chairman at the time, singing The Billy Boys at a Rangers Supporters Club were leaked to the press, Findlay denied their veracity. It was only when a video of him singing the song was shown on Scottsh news channels that he resigned. The same thing would have to happen with McCoist.

And Donald Findlay QC is still at it Ė telling sectarian jokes, that is. I saw him once driving around town in a convertible with a beautiful blonde. He should stick to the blondes and leave the sectarian nonsense behind.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/glasgow_and_west/6765143.stm

Cheers

Fair enough, but I did say, if true. Perhaps should have said if proved. It's more his involvement in the anti-sectarianism initiative that I found offensive if he was teaching young players to be dickheads! ok

Yeah, I realised that, EMP. And you've hit the nail on the head with your statement about it being proven.

But even if it was true nothing would happen unless evidence - probably video evidence - was leaked to the media.

Even if you say him teaching children sectarian songs with your own eyes and heard the chants with your ears and then you reported it to the press, nothing would happen, I think, unless you captured it on video.

McCoist has too many guys who run Scotland behind him for your word to count against his.
His father-in-law is an eminent surgeon; David Murray, one of Scotland's richest men, likes him; Donald Findlay is fond of him; Redknapp and his father love him; etc, etc.
SirWalterOfSmith

Number of posts : 35
Supports : Rangers; Roma
Favourite Player : Boogie; Vucinic
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Post by SirWalterOfSmith on Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:46 am

The Quiet Earth wrote:
Senor Woody wrote:
The Easter Bunny wrote:
Murray wrote:
The Easter Bunny wrote:We all hate rangers Ale

and Celtic

You will find more people hate Rangers in England than Celtic Ale

Really? Most Celtic supporters believe the country is still in the grip of a potato famine, that the only way to salvation is to renounce the rest of the UK as evil and spend every other second of the day battling the oppression and injustices of the World.

Celtic supporters whinge and appear even more hard done by then their Liverpool cousins.

Don't mind the club, hate the mindset Ale

I think a lot of Celtic fans are frustrated by the obvious media bias towards Rangers. Of course, the media have no obligation to be impartial, unlike the BBC, for example. But the frustrating part is that some of the guys in the media, Darryl King, for example, have such an obvious agenda but deny it when confronted. Darryl King is the son of David Murray's friend. David Murray gave Darryl King his first job in print media. Darryl King denies he has any affiliation with Rangers. Riiiight.

In addition, it would be ignorant to claim that the footballing institutions in Scotland do not favour Rangers over Celtic.

Accordingly, Celtic fans - and anybody else who decides to - are justified in bleating on about such things.

I used to support Rangers when I was a child. But the club is so insular and corrupt. I don't support Celtic either, but I have some sympathy for what they are up against in Scotland.

Here's an example of the bias that exists. Celtic were vigorously attacked in the Scottish media when a fan, a single fan, I believe, taunted Claudio Reyna over 9/11. For what it is worth, the guy sitting next to him pulls the guy down. Do the Rangers' fans police themselves? See the photograph.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFhrN5ZyRQk

Rangersí fans, not a single fan, but fans, regularly taunt Nakamura about the atomic holocaust that occurred in his country. Nothing - nothing - is reported by the Scottish media.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/1574325.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/1581416.stm

You are a dirty fucking liar and to think I actually thanked you in another thread for your sensible comments.

I am 110% positive that the majority of Rangers fans pictured with their arms spread are not taunting Nackeredmotor about 'the atomic holocaust that occurred in his country'.

Rightly or wrongly it will have a simpler meaning, that being that the Japs were on the opposite side during the war and were defeated.

Unless you can prove that there is a more sinister motive behind this then I would suggest that you refrain from posting pish on an internet messageboard and if you CAN prove it then I will apologise immediately.
The Easter Bunny

Number of posts : 8563
Supports : Cambridge
Favourite Player : Pitt, Potter, Wilkshire, Carden and Larsson
Registration date : 2006-08-06

Post by The Easter Bunny on Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:07 am

Rangers are scum Ale
SirWalterOfSmith

Post by SirWalterOfSmith on Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:26 am

The Easter Bunny wrote:Rangers are scum Ale

Thanks for your input.

wave
The Bulk

Post by The Bulk on Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:08 pm

OriginalFanatic wrote:
The Quiet Earth wrote:
Senor Woody wrote:
The Easter Bunny wrote:
Murray wrote:
The Easter Bunny wrote:We all hate rangers Ale

and Celtic

You will find more people hate Rangers in England than Celtic Ale

Really? Most Celtic supporters believe the country is still in the grip of a potato famine, that the only way to salvation is to renounce the rest of the UK as evil and spend every other second of the day battling the oppression and injustices of the World.

Celtic supporters whinge and appear even more hard done by then their Liverpool cousins.

Don't mind the club, hate the mindset Ale

I think a lot of Celtic fans are frustrated by the obvious media bias towards Rangers. Of course, the media have no obligation to be impartial, unlike the BBC, for example. But the frustrating part is that some of the guys in the media, Darryl King, for example, have such an obvious agenda but deny it when confronted. Darryl King is the son of David Murray's friend. David Murray gave Darryl King his first job in print media. Darryl King denies he has any affiliation with Rangers. Riiiight.

In addition, it would be ignorant to claim that the footballing institutions in Scotland do not favour Rangers over Celtic.

Accordingly, Celtic fans - and anybody else who decides to - are justified in bleating on about such things.

I used to support Rangers when I was a child. But the club is so insular and corrupt. I don't support Celtic either, but I have some sympathy for what they are up against in Scotland.

Here's an example of the bias that exists. Celtic were vigorously attacked in the Scottish media when a fan, a single fan, I believe, taunted Claudio Reyna over 9/11. For what it is worth, the guy sitting next to him pulls the guy down. Do the Rangers' fans police themselves? See the photograph.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFhrN5ZyRQk

Rangersí fans, not a single fan, but fans, regularly taunt Nakamura about the atomic holocaust that occurred in his country. Nothing - nothing - is reported by the Scottish media.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/1574325.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/1581416.stm

You are a dirty fucking liar and to think I actually thanked you in another thread for your sensible comments.

I am 110% positive that the majority of Rangers fans pictured with their arms spread are not taunting Nackeredmotor about 'the atomic holocaust that occurred in his country'.

Rightly or wrongly it will have a simpler meaning, that being that the Japs were on the opposite side during the war and were defeated.

Unless you can prove that there is a more sinister motive behind this then I would suggest that you refrain from posting pish on an internet messageboard and if you CAN prove it then I will apologise immediately.

You are correct that I don't have any proof that they are taunting Nakamura about Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

By the same token, however, do you have any proof that the symbolism is as innocent as you suggest?

The most destructive event in Japanese history is associated with two aircraft that dropped both of the atomic devices that devastated that country: The Enola Gay and Bockscar.

I do concede, however, that Kamizake fighters are also synonymous with Japan. So there is a possibility that they are referring to that.

Anyway, you were right to challenge my assertion because I read it on another forum and assumed it was accurate.

Nevertheless, the idiots gesturing to Nakamura must be wholly ignorant and stupid to be unaware of the connotations associated with their symbolism.

I have no problem with the Nakamura Ate My Dog sign that has surfaced at recent Rangers' games. It is quite an ignorant statement to make given that, as far as I am aware, a much smaller proportion of Japanese people eat dog than denizens of other Asian countries. It also reminds me of a game called 'Rock star Ate My Hamster'.
Calidad

Number of posts : 7996
Supports : Hibernian FC

Post by Calidad on Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:16 pm

Rangers are anti-football, and it's very disappointing considering they have the likes of Burke, Naimsith & Whittaker in the squad.

How Clubfoot gets in over Whittaker is also perplexing.
The Bulk

Post by The Bulk on Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:22 pm

Original Fanatic

I have no problem with you. If I am wrong and you question me about it and point out something that might be inaccurate or unproven, then, fair enough.

Sometimes I am prone to jumping to conclusion, sometimes unfairly or unjustifiably. I certainly do not begrudge anyone pointing out my mistakes or errors of judgement.

I like to think that, on occasion, I can be objective. Did I not applaud Rangersí victory over Sporting CP yesterday, and then defend their right to play counterattacking football?
The Bulk

Post by The Bulk on Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:27 pm

Calidad wrote:Rangers are anti-football, and it's very disappointing considering they have the likes of Burke, Naimsith & Whittaker in the squad.

But if only three of their players can play football and the rest are technically inept then it makes sense that Rangers do play defensive, counterattacking football.

By doing so they are playing to their strengths. To play pretty, passing football when you team mostly comprises players who don't play that type of football well enough is naive and, potentially, stupid.

I think Walter Smith has Rangers' tactics spot on.
Calidad

Post by Calidad on Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:33 pm

The Quiet Earth wrote:
Calidad wrote:Rangers are anti-football, and it's very disappointing considering they have the likes of Burke, Naimsith & Whittaker in the squad.

But if only three of their players can play football and the rest are technically inept then it makes sense that Rangers do play defensive, counterattacking football.

By doing so they are playing to their strengths. To play pretty, passing football when you team mostly comprises players who don't play that type of football well enough is naive and, potentially, stupid.

I don't think the rest are technically inept. As much as I think Ferguson is overrated (in Scotland) he's techinically proficient, as are Thomson, Davis, Adam etc.
SirWalterOfSmith

Post by SirWalterOfSmith on Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:35 pm

The Quiet Earth wrote:Original Fanatic

I have no problem with you. If I am wrong and you question me about it and point out something that might be inaccurate or unproven, then, fair enough.

Sometimes I am prone to jumping to conclusion, sometimes unfairly or unjustifiably. I certainly do not begrudge anyone pointing out my mistakes or errors of judgement.

I like to think that, on occasion, I can be objective. Did I not applaud Rangersí victory over Sporting CP yesterday, and then defend their right to play counterattacking football?

I have been on this board a matter of hours and I can tell that you are a sensible poster on this forum and you make your points well.

Maybe I over reacted but I am sick to death of seeing lies posted on internet messageboards which have the sole aim of painting Rangers fans in a bad light.

I aint stupid. I know that we have a fair amount of undesirables in our support but every club does. The only proof I have of this gesture being what I said it was is that I have been to games when this had been done. I have known people who indulge in it and I have never once heard anything said about the atomic bombs being dropped on Japan.

It probably isn't a nice gesture but I hate the way things grow arms and legs and get blown way out of proportion when it comes to our support. For instance, in recent times Celtic supporters have claimed that 'The Bouncy' is in reference to a sectarian murder commited in Northern Ireland. What utter bollocks!

It annoys the f@ck out of me when people post things without anything to back it up. I may not have any hard facts but with all due respect I think I am in a better position to discuss the gesture which you highlighted than either you or the person who posted it originally.
The Bulk

Post by The Bulk on Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:43 pm

Calidad wrote:
The Quiet Earth wrote:

I don't think the rest are technically inept. As much as I think Ferguson is overrated (in Scotland) he's techinically proficient, as are Thomson, Davis, Adam etc.

Fair enough. But that's still a small proportion of their overall squad. So I think the same applies as I mentioned above.

Even Walter Smith stated on Inside Sport with Gabby Logan on Monday night that Rangers aren't necessarily in the market to buy players who are technically capable and win games.

In the past, he conceded, Rangers could purchase players like Laudrup and Gazza, but now they have to try and win games with a different type of player using methods that are alternative to the ones he used when Laudrup and Gazza were under his auspices.

I think it is fair to suggest that Walter Smith was putting forward the notion that Rangers have to play counterattacking football just now in order to be successful.

I posted something in another post about this. I will repost it here.
The Bulk

Post by The Bulk on Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:48 pm

OriginalFanatic wrote:
The Quiet Earth wrote:Original Fanatic

I have been on this board a matter of hours and I can tell that you are a sensible poster on this forum and you make your points well.

Maybe I over reacted but I am sick to death of seeing lies posted on internet messageboards which have the sole aim of painting Rangers fans in a bad light.

I aint stupid. I know that we have a fair amount of undesirables in our support but every club does. The only proof I have of this gesture being what I said it was is that I have been to games when this had been done. I have known people who indulge in it and I have never once heard anything said about the atomic bombs being dropped on Japan.

It probably isn't a nice gesture but I hate the way things grow arms and legs and get blown way out of proportion when it comes to our support. For instance, in recent times Celtic supporters have claimed that 'The Bouncy' is in reference to a sectarian murder commited in Northern Ireland. What utter bollocks!

It annoys the f@ck out of me when people post things without anything to back it up. I may not have any hard facts but with all due respect I think I am in a better position to discuss the gesture which you highlighted than either you or the person who posted it originally.

Again, fair enough. Although it is not proof, I retract the statement on the basis that you feel you are in a more knowledgeable position to state that the symbolism in that picture has nothing to do with Hiroshima or Nagasaki.

Edit - I have amended the original post to state that I have no proof that Rangers' fans are taunting Nakamura about Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
The Bulk

Post by The Bulk on Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:56 pm

Calidad

Here's what I said about the same thing on the Sporting-Rangers post.

Cheers

I watched Gabby Logan interview Walter Smith and Ally McCoist on Inside Sport on Monday night.

Walter Smith stated that, owing to financial restrictions, Rangers are limited to playing defensive, counterattacking football.

To be fair to him, he said that when he was in charge before they used to win because they had guys like Laudrup and Gazza - and a whole lot more he didn't mention - who win games and play attractive football.

He conceded that Rangers cannot afford those types of players now, so they have to try and win with a different sort of player: players who give them a tactical advantage but who aren't necessarily technically competent footballers.

And I agree with him.

I don't remember too many people complaining when Rosenborg were successful using the same negative tactics. Indeed, people applauded their resourcefulness. Well, I applaud Walter Smith for getting to the semi-final of a good European competition with one of the most limited Rangers' teams in a long time.
monty

Number of posts : 288
Supports : Kilmarnock, Chelsea and Kaiserslautern
Favourite Player : Michael Ballack
Registration date : 2007-03-25

Post by monty on Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:44 am

I think it's also an attitude thing. This Rangers team know how poor they are and they realise how hard they have to work to win games. Previous 'more talented' Rangers teams had a false sense of granduer.

Was pleased to see Whittaker score in style should be ahead of Broadfoot everyday of the week
SirWalterOfSmith

Post by SirWalterOfSmith on Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:30 pm

monty wrote:I think it's also an attitude thing. This Rangers team know how poor they are and they realise how hard they have to work to win games. Previous 'more talented' Rangers teams had a false sense of granduer.

Was pleased to see Whittaker score in style should be ahead of Broadfoot everyday of the week

I would agree with you there. Although Broadfoot has hardly put a foot wrong since coming to Rangers, Whittaker offers far more.

Had an absolute shocker against Dundee United at the weekend though so that is why he was dropped against Sporting. I'm certain that with a run in the team he'll come on to a game.
The Bulk

Post by The Bulk on Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:42 pm

I thought Broadfoot coped reasonably well against McGeady recently. Sure, McGeady got the better of him on his outside a few times, but, Broadfoot did really well, I think, in forcing McGeady to run down his outside.

McGeady prefers to cut inside rather than getting to the byline via the outside. Somebody should always be behind covering Broadfoot when heís one-on-one with McGeady, because, although McGeady isnít a particularly fast player, he still has a burst of acceleration that will take him half a yard or so beyond Broadfoot.

Walter Smith, or somebody else associated with Rangers, eventually implemented that tactic during the recent Rangers-Celtic game. And it nullified the threat from McGeady.

Iíd stick with Broadfoot in the RB position, so long as Rangers continue to play a deep back four, and play Whittaker in a more advanced position. Whittakerís dribbling and ball retention skills have impressed me for a while now.
SirWalterOfSmith

Post by SirWalterOfSmith on Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:20 pm

Broadfoot has to be one of the clumsiest looking players ever with the ball at his feet.

It's a shame for him because as I said, he hasn't put a foot wrong since arriving but I just think he's an accident waiting to happen. Hope I'm wrong and people will point to all the big games he has played in as proof that he aint but I can't get that thought from my mind no matter how hard I try.

Hopefully over time it'll disappear.
EMP

Number of posts : 7384
Supports : Valencia, and in Africa Al-Ahly
Favourite Player : The Legendary David Albelda, Mohammed Aboutreika, Charles Gyamfi, Baba Yara, Kalusha Bwalya, Godfrey Chitalu, Segun Odegbami,
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Post by EMP on Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:23 pm

OriginalFanatic wrote:Broadfoot has to be one of the clumsiest looking players ever with the ball at his feet.
It's a shame for him because as I said, he hasn't put a foot wrong since arriving but I just think he's an accident waiting to happen. Hope I'm wrong and people will point to all the big games he has played in as proof that he aint but I can't get that thought from my mind no matter how hard I try.

Did you see much of him when he played for St Mirren?
SirWalterOfSmith

Post by SirWalterOfSmith on Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:56 pm

EMP wrote:
OriginalFanatic wrote:Broadfoot has to be one of the clumsiest looking players ever with the ball at his feet.

Did you see much of him when he played for St Mirren?

Not really, no.
EMP

Number of posts : 7384
Supports : Valencia, and in Africa Al-Ahly
Favourite Player : The Legendary David Albelda, Mohammed Aboutreika, Charles Gyamfi, Baba Yara, Kalusha Bwalya, Godfrey Chitalu, Segun Odegbami,
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Post by EMP on Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:31 am

He was very popular there, but there was some talk that he used to want to do everything himself and while his runs looked good he would lose possession and be horribly out of position.
Calidad

Post by Calidad on Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:44 pm

Notice Chris Burke was MOTM against Partick. How this guy rarely plays for Rangers I'll never know. Lit up the CL a couple of years back (singled out by Mancini and Pelligrini), and as a Hibs fan I'm relieved when he doesn't play against us, because he always Rangers best player when he does.

Shoud leave Castle Greyskull. Wouldn't look out of place in a top half EPL side and would definitely suit La Liga.
SirWalterOfSmith

Post by SirWalterOfSmith on Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:21 pm

Calidad wrote:Notice Chris Burke was MOTM against Partick. How this guy rarely plays for Rangers I'll never know. Lit up the CL a couple of years back (singled out by Mancini and Pelligrini), and as a Hibs fan I'm relieved when he doesn't play against us, because he always Rangers best player when he does.

Shoud leave Castle Greyskull. Wouldn't look out of place in a top half EPL side and would definitely suit La Liga.

Yes he should leave Rangers, sooner rather than later hopefully.

He's an absolute waste of space and I would punt him in a minute.

Oh and your last comment is laughable to say the least! lol!
Deano

Number of posts : 22042
Supports : West Ham United
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Deano on Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:43 pm

I can't stand Celtic...really dislike them. Rangers however I quite like.
Calidad

Post by Calidad on Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:45 pm

Snr_Gash wrote:
Calidad wrote:Notice Chris Burke was MOTM against Partick. How this guy rarely plays for Rangers I'll never know. Lit up the CL a couple of years back (singled out by Mancini and Pelligrini), and as a Hibs fan I'm relieved when he doesn't play against us, because he always Rangers best player when he does.

Funny, he was by far your best player in the CL in 2005. But Rangers are anti-football and would rather hoof it up to fatty up front, so yes he would be better leaving ok
Calidad

Post by Calidad on Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:46 pm

West Ham e Sampdoria wrote:I can't stand Celtic...really dislike them. Rangers however I quite like.

They're both awful clubs with awful fans.
SirWalterOfSmith

Post by SirWalterOfSmith on Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:53 pm

Calidad wrote:
Snr_Gash wrote:

Funny, he was by far your best player in the CL in 2005. But Rangers are anti-football and would rather hoof it up to fatty up front, so yes he would be better leaving ok

Quite possibly our best player 2 years ago but he is a waste of space these days.

Funny, for being an awful club who play shite fitba and have an awful following to boot, you seem to pay an awful lot of attention to us. Doh
DS

Number of posts : 12952
Supports : Manchester United , Bayern Munich

Post by DS on Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:11 am

Celtic striker Georgios Samaras claims Rangers are not interested in playing football.
CIS Cup winners Rangers defend a four-point lead in the Clydesdale Bank Premier League at Celtic Park on Wednesday night and have UEFA Cup and Scottish Cup semi-finals to look forward to.
But Samaras is not impressed with their style of play and believes Celtic have the style to breach Walter Smith's 4-5-1 formation at Parkhead.
"My opinion is that they don't try to play football," the on-loan Manchester City forward said.
"They are all back defensively and try to hit on the counter attack with one striker up front, but that is the philosophy of the club and our philosophy is something else.
"I expected them to play more football and to do something.
"I look at it from our style of football. We get the ball down and try to create chances to score goals. That is what we will try to do again.
"We have more footballers in our team, who are going to pass the ball and use it on the floor."
Samaras started the last Old Firm game at Ibrox, when his team lost 1-0 despite dominating the first half.
"I don't care how they play," the Greece international said. "The most important thing is the way we play and we must focus on our own performance and trying to win the game.
"I think the last game at Ibrox we didn't get what we deserved. We played good football but that is in the past now and now we have to be ready physically and mentally to try and win this game."
While Samaras has not been overwhelmed with Rangers' style of play, he has been blown over by the derby atmosphere.
"It is a massive game," he said. "I have already played a big game within the same city when I was at Manchester - City versus Manchester United.
"This match is 10 times bigger and the fans are more fanatical."
The former Heerenveen striker is unlikely to sample another Manchester derby but he could play in more Old Firm games if he makes his loan deal permanent at the end of the season.
"I'm glad I'm here at Celtic, trying to help me to the European Championship in the summer," he said.
"That is why I want them to help them win the title but what will happen in the summer, I don't know.
"All I know is I won't be going back to Manchester City.
That is for sure. I don't want to go back there.
"I am happy just now but in the future I want to be the first striker at the club.
"The manager has to tell me I will be one of his first-choice strikers.
"After the summer we will sit round the table and see what happens. Staying at Celtic is my first choice but only time will tell."
L.r.d

Number of posts : 5614
Registration date : 2007-12-21

Post by L.r.d on Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:20 am

DS wrote:
"I look at it from our style of football. We get the ball down and try to create chances to score goals. That is what we will try to do again.

Well before the last game im sure they had not scored in 4 games or something like that. And for the spl that is out of this world especially for celtic or rangers. While Rangers 'anti football' produced a number of goals, including that fine winner against Celtic. Jvoh is there to play good football? or for people to hit the ball in the air to him, you tell me....
Calidad

Post by Calidad on Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:31 am

Fake Genius wrote:
Calidad wrote:
Snr_Gash wrote:

Quite possibly our best player 2 years ago but he is a waste of space these days.

Funny, for being an awful club who play shite fitba and have an awful following to boot, you seem to pay an awful lot of attention to us. Doh

cuz half the hibs team now play for the OF Mad
Murray

Number of posts : 10193

Post by Murray on Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:44 pm

Celtic winning the battle of the gruesome twosome 1-0 at half time. Rangers playing 6 defenders, no wonder they've hardly had a shot at goal.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:49 am