Rest of Europe Transfer Tracker

Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: Rest of Europe Transfer Tracker

Post by Jaime on Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:56 pm

kas wrote:I think Atletico have no more money to spend, Villarreal decided their first choice pairing of Rossi-Llorente was good enough so only went for Nilmar as backup, and Sevilla probably could have gone in for him if the Luis Fabiano sale happened. But he's still there so Lyon pounced.

I would have thought Valencia might have tried to go for him as well, they only have Villa and Zigic. He would have been a great partner for Kanoute as well. But alas...he's off to France.

A & K

Number of posts : 3347
Registration date : 2006-08-12

Post by A & K on Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:17 am

Guiza is not going to Lyon for sure. Puel said they never asked about him and doesn't understand why they rumors about him. Weird all that. So media created this story? That can't be possible because why on earth Fenerb manager, owner and Guiza's agent would talk about this transfer? Do they all read the same soap football newspaper?
Onur 1905

Number of posts : 243
Supports : Galatasaray
Favourite Player : Hagi, Arda, Kewell
Registration date : 2007-12-02

Post by Onur 1905 on Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:57 pm

Galatasaray has signed Elano Blumer after A.Keita.
fcb

Number of posts : 40471
Supports : FC Barcelona
Registration date : 2006-08-11

Post by fcb on Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:00 pm

Zenit have signed Rosina from Torino. Going by the Serie A watchers on here, you'd expect Advocaat to be pretty happy at getting a quality player...

Well, have another guess:

http://sports.yahoo.com/sow/news?slug=reu-europerussiazenit&prov=reuters&type=lgns

Zenit St Petersburg coach Dick Advocaat criticised the club’s management over what he called inadequate player reinforcements.

The Russian Premier League club announced on Friday the signing of Italian midfielder Alessandro Rosina on a four-year contract from Serie B side Torino, but Advocaat was quick to distance himself from the latest acquisition.

“I’m very disappointed,” the coach told reporters.

“I told the club we need two or three top class strikers but instead they bring in Rosina. I really don’t know what to do anymore as I’ve never had to deal with a situation when a player is being brought to the club against my wishes.”

The Dutchman, who is quitting Zenit at the end of the year to become Belgium’s coach, pointed the finger at the club’s newly appointed sporting director Igor Korneev.

“He is in the club less than a week but he does things without first consulting me,” Advocaat said.

“Maybe he wants to become Zenit head coach?”

Former CSKA Moscow and Barcelona striker Korneev spent several years in the Dutch league before returning to Russia to become an assistant to the national team coach Guus Hiddink.

The 41-year-old Korneev, who was named Zenit sporting director this week, could not be reached for comment.

Laugh
Riviera

Number of posts : 5411
Favourite Player : Iniesta, Hangeland
Registration date : 2007-04-11

Post by Riviera on Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:48 pm

Alexander Tettey to Rennes from RBK

well done ok
Pierre Littbarski

Number of posts : 12424
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Pierre Littbarski on Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:22 pm

Mark González - Betis to CSKA Moscow
Pierre Littbarski

Post by Pierre Littbarski on Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:25 pm

A & K

Post by A & K on Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:19 pm

Riviera wrote:Alexander Tettey to Rennes from RBK

well done ok

Is he any good? I know that he played for Rosenborg so he must have good experience at the highest level (C.L)
Calidad

Number of posts : 7996
Supports : Hibernian FC
Registration date : 2006-08-25

Post by Calidad on Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:58 pm

Rasmus Elm to Alkmaar. Never seen him play, but a fair few clubs seemed to be in for him from the sounds of it.

A & K

Post by A & K on Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:35 pm

Monaco just bought Gudjonhsen and Coutadeur (Le Mans), they will have a quality team with Puygrenier (Zenith), Nene (Espanyol) and Costa (Sao Paulo).

St Etienne also have bought some new players from South America with the money of Gomis: Gonzalo Ruben Bergessio (San Lorenzo),
Augusto Matias Fernandez (Loan River Plate) and Gelson Fernandes (Man City). Look like some unknown players that haven't succeeded in their carreer.
SuperMario

Number of posts : 16866
Supports : Feyenoord & Arsenal
Favourite Player : Diego Biseswar
Registration date : 2006-11-10

Post by SuperMario on Fri May 28, 2010 11:37 am

De Guzman to Espanyol supposed to be close to conclusion. Would be good signing for them (mind you I'm a free agent).

stinger

Number of posts : 6477
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Post by stinger on Fri May 28, 2010 6:39 pm

De Guzman wrote:De Guzman to Espanyol supposed to be close to conclusion. Would be good signing for them (mind you I'm a free agent).
I will be absolutely gutted if this will happen. We were looking at him since 2008 and now when he's a free agent, we allow him to join Espanyol Doh
He would be a good replacement for Pienaar IMO.
OrangeSky

Number of posts : 363
Supports : AFC Ajax
Favourite Player : Dennis Bergkamp
Registration date : 2009-12-28

Post by OrangeSky on Sun May 30, 2010 3:16 pm

I wouldnt expect you to be missing much if De Guzman didn't head to your club. I rarely turn on a Feyenoord game and walk away saying the key player for them today was De Guzman. He can score sure, he's excellent at free kicks, and can play a variety of positions but he's lazy especially in the back, lacks consistency, and eventhough he is always hyped there-again not the decisive player on the side.

Perhaps when he leaves, he will become better with consistency and perform better overall at the sight of a new challenge. You can never know, but to me, he's smoke and mirrors.

stinger

Post by stinger on Sun May 30, 2010 6:09 pm

OrangeSky wrote:I wouldnt expect you to be missing much if De Guzman didn't head to your club. I rarely turn on a Feyenoord game and walk away saying the key player for them today was De Guzman. He can score sure, he's excellent at free kicks, and can play a variety of positions but he's lazy especially in the back, lacks consistency, and eventhough he is always hyped there-again not the decisive player on the side.

Perhaps when he leaves, he will become better with consistency and perform better overall at the sight of a new challenge. You can never know, but to me, he's smoke and mirrors.
IMHO, he's a very talented player going through tough spell because of injuries and not fulfilling his potential. Same thing was going with Pienaar for example (we bought him for 2mln!!!), I would gladly take a risk with De Guzman, especially for free!

Toxtethblue

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Post by Toxtethblue on Mon May 31, 2010 1:27 am

OrangeSky wrote:I wouldnt expect you to be missing much if De Guzman didn't head to your club. I rarely turn on a Feyenoord game and walk away saying the key player for them today was De Guzman. He can score sure, he's excellent at free kicks, and can play a variety of positions but he's lazy especially in the back, lacks consistency, and eventhough he is always hyped there-again not the decisive player on the side.

What's his best position?

stinger

Post by stinger on Mon May 31, 2010 4:20 pm

Ireneusz Jelen is expected to sign with Marseille, as a replacement for Morientes and Kone, who are leaving. He will cost 3 mln euros, it's the fee he has in his contract (it was part of the agreement before signing it - I will stay, but I want us to agree a low transfer fee for me).
lampiao007

Number of posts : 1164
Supports : SL Benfica
Favourite Player : Pablo Aimar

Post by lampiao007 on Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:13 am

Benfica

In: (confirmed)
Nicolás Gaitán- Boca Juniors
Fábio Faria - Rio Ave
Franco Jara- Arsenal de Sarandí

Out: (speculation from Portuguese media)
Di Maria ?
David Luiz ?
Oscar Cardozo ?
Luisao ?
Fabio Coentrao ?
Makukula?
Yebda?
Shafter?
Quim ?

Loans:
Nélson Oliveira- Rio Ave
Roderick - Rio Ave
Miguel Rosa- V. Setúbal
Ruben Lima- V. Setúbal
(all above are youth team players)

Wont go about players being linked with Benfica because it is silly season already in Portugal
Cesc Soler

Number of posts : 9944
Supports : Arsenal FC
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Post by Cesc Soler on Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:17 am

Marseille are interested in Andre-Pierre Gignac of Toulouse.
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Post by Jaime on Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:54 pm

So Schuster has signed with Besiktas. Pellegrini in negotiations with Fernerbahçe and Juande is being touted as the replacement for Rijkaard at Galatasaray if he leaves for Inter.

TURKEY = THE NEW SPAIN!

cheers
Fey

Number of posts : 35347
Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie

Post by Fey on Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:40 pm

stinger wrote:

IMHO, he's a very talented player going through tough spell because of injuries and not fulfilling his potential. Same thing was going with Pienaar for example (we bought him for 2mln!!!), I would gladly take a risk with De Guzman, especially for free!

He is awesome...on his day! Still too inconsistent and highly injury prone. Still very young and carried the worst Feyenoord team ever on his own and has an excellent shot. Prefer him above Affelay cause he can actually score. Wish him all the best, wherever he goes.
Onur 1905

Number of posts : 243
Supports : Galatasaray
Favourite Player : Hagi, Arda, Kewell
Registration date : 2007-12-02

Post by Onur 1905 on Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:17 pm

Quaresma has signed with Besiktas
Cesc Soler

Number of posts : 9944
Supports : Arsenal FC
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Post by Cesc Soler on Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:33 am

Lyon sign striker Briand

Lyon have signed Stade Rennes striker Jimmy Briand for a reported fee of €6million.

The 24-year-old France international was a member of Raymond Domenech's preliminary 30-man squad for the World Cup, but did not make the cut for the final 23.

Briand is seen as a replacement for Lyon's Sidney Govou, who is out of contract this summer and expected to leave the club.

He made his professional debut for Rennes at the age of 17 in 2002, and Lyon coach Claude Puel is delighted to have secured his signature.

"We can only be pleased by the arrival of a player of Jimmy Briand's quality," he said.

"His arrival gives us many options on the flanks and in the centre. He is also a well-balanced guy, fit and professional who will settle into the philosophy of the side."

Meanwhile, Puel also hinted there may be more transfer activity over the summer.

He added: "We will have one or two more reinforcements and perhaps a few more if we have any more players leaving the club."

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11800_6206633,00.html
Pierre Littbarski

Post by Pierre Littbarski on Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:18 pm

Marc Janko to FC Twente is done (between EUR 4m & 7m)
Pierre Littbarski

Post by Pierre Littbarski on Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:30 pm

Jordon Stewart [Sheffield United - Skoda Xanthi] Undisclosed

Smile
fcb

Number of posts : 40471
Supports : FC Barcelona
Registration date : 2006-08-11

Post by fcb on Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:17 am

Benfica have agreed a deal with Bayern for Coentrao apparently.
lampiao007

Number of posts : 1164
Supports : SL Benfica
Favourite Player : Pablo Aimar

Post by lampiao007 on Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:58 am

No, Benfica refused E20M for Coentrao from Bayern. Buy out clause is E30M.

Hopefully he will stay another year.
EM Seleção e Selecção

Number of posts : 2495
Supports : Portugal Brasil Africa
Favourite Player : Ronaldo Zidane Dinho Figo CR Robinho Neymar Hazard
Registration date : 2007-11-22

Post by EM Seleção e Selecção on Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:02 pm

lampiao007 wrote:No, Benfica refused E20M for Coentrao from Bayern. Buy out clause is E30M.

Hopefully he will stay another year.
He should stay another year make it two good years and a good world cup which means=Barca or Real!
Pierre Littbarski

Post by Pierre Littbarski on Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:03 pm

Bodmer from Lille to PSG.

I would like to think PSG would appreciate this man's vision and creativity and play him AM but no doubt he'll go from filling in at RB, CB, DM and CM at Lyon to doing the same at PSG.

No

stinger

Post by stinger on Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:40 pm

Is this true that Porto is buying Moutinho from Sporting?
Lusitan

Number of posts : 773
Supports : Sporting Clube de Portugal; Corinthians
Favourite Player : Yazalde, Liedson
Registration date : 2006-08-17

Post by Lusitan on Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:49 pm

stinger wrote:Is this true that Porto is buying Moutinho from Sporting?

Yes, and i'm not surprised. Porto's President tried last year to do the same and we knew the player was ok with the transfer. Some didn't believe but this is a business, there's no "love of the shirt" anymore.

I guess what seems like a theft from Porto is really a good play by Costinha, who maybe catched the background talks between Moutinho and Porto and ended up making a not so bad deal getting 10 or 11 millions plus another player. I've seen losing them for free.......

Good luck to him and good ridance.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:05 am