L.r.d

Number of posts : 5614
Registration date : 2007-12-21

Re: Chelsea vs Man United European cup final thread

Post by L.r.d on Thu May 22, 2008 9:53 pm

This is a crazy pic, they put way to much confetti Laughing

BoBo Vieri 32

Number of posts : 10187
Supports : Whichever Serie A team is doing best in the Champions League/Port Vale
Favourite Player : Andy Townsend, Robbie Earle
Registration date : 2006-08-13

Post by BoBo Vieri 32 on Thu May 22, 2008 9:55 pm

L.r.d wrote:

First Gangster to win the cup Bobo Cool

Shittest defender ever to win the cup. <Ale>

Nesta already has 2 anyway.

Must be pretty insulting that he's the captain, yet Giggs lifted the cup and took all the glory.
Machiavel

Number of posts : 21355
Supports : AFC Ajax & Manchester United FC
Favourite Player : Paul Scholes & Wesley Sneijder
Registration date : 2006-08-06

Post by Machiavel on Thu May 22, 2008 9:59 pm

I think you find Rio & Giggs both lifted the trophy together.
Machiavel

Post by Machiavel on Thu May 22, 2008 10:00 pm

BoBo Vieri 32

Supports : Whichever Serie A team is doing best in the Champions League/Port Vale

Post by BoBo Vieri 32 on Thu May 22, 2008 10:01 pm

Markus wrote:I think you find Rio & Giggs both lifted the trophy together.

sounds pretty gay

Machiavel

Post by Machiavel on Thu May 22, 2008 10:06 pm

That is not gay ! Its a show of unity, the captain of the day and the record breaker/history maker lifting the European Cup high in the Moscow sky !
S4P

Number of posts : 14358
Supports : Chelsea
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Post by S4P on Thu May 22, 2008 10:07 pm

Looking at the video again rai and comparing the Nani/Anelka penalties, I just wonder that maybe Cech's problem is that he doesn't seem to come off the line. He ended up pushing Nani's shot in whereas VDS had the room to push Anelka's away.
Machiavel

Post by Machiavel on Thu May 22, 2008 10:09 pm

S4P wrote:Looking at the video again rai and comparing the Nani/Anelka penalties, I just wonder that maybe Cech's problem is that he doesn't seem to come off the line. He ended up pushing Nani's shot in whereas VDS had the room to push Anelka's away.

For the Anelka save it seems VDS moved a split second early, the Nani one was real close. Everytime I watch the Terry pen, I think he will score you cant wish that on anyone.

As for Drogba, any news on him would he have taken one of the pens?
S4P

Number of posts : 14358
Supports : Chelsea
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Post by S4P on Thu May 22, 2008 10:11 pm

Drogba would have taken a pen. You can bet your house on it.

Ballack
Drogba
Belletti
Lampard
A Cole

Would have been the order.
BoBo Vieri 32

Post by BoBo Vieri 32 on Thu May 22, 2008 10:12 pm

Markus wrote:That is not gay ! Its a show of unity, the captain of the day and the record breaker/history maker lifting the European Cup high in the Moscow sky !

He was trying to take the glory away from Giggs. Giggs played a crucial role in scoring what was, in effect, the winning penalty. Ferdinand was trying his best to make sure Man Utd didn't win by attempting to score own goals and getting sent off.
Machiavel

Post by Machiavel on Thu May 22, 2008 10:15 pm

Gigi Buffon #1 wrote:
Markus wrote:That is not gay ! Its a show of unity, the captain of the day and the record breaker/history maker lifting the European Cup high in the Moscow sky !

He was trying to take the glory away from Giggs. Giggs played a crucial role in scoring what was, in effect, the winning penalty. Ferdinand was trying his best to make sure Man Utd didn't win by attempting to score own goals and getting sent off.

He was pushed for that near o.g. incident, should have been a foul and FK for Manchester United. I dont know what near sending off you are talking about, please refresh my memory. Rio as the norm these days gave a domineering performance was solid and wasnt placed under any threat, Vidic was the same but he had to deal with Drogba which he did well against. Giggs if he had started the game, no doubt 111% he would have lifted the trophy.
BoBo Vieri 32

Post by BoBo Vieri 32 on Thu May 22, 2008 10:20 pm

Markus wrote:
Gigi Buffon #1 wrote:

He was pushed for that near o.g. incident, should have been a foul and FK for Manchester United. I dont know what near sending off you are talking about, please refresh my memory. Rio as the norm these days gave a domineering performance was solid and wasnt placed under any threat, Vidic was the same but he had to deal with Drogba which he did well against. Giggs if he had started the game, no doubt 111% he would have lifted the trophy.

The weakling was outmuscled by Ballack. He should thank VDS. Yeh he looked so great when he had to commit a professional foul on Lampard. Or who can forget the way the ball bounced of his arse for Chelsea's goal. I'm sure its not the first time that balls have been touching his arse. And then in the 2nd half, he thought he was in a kung fu film. Shouldve been a 2nd yellow there. Vidic was awesome, he covered for Ferdinand all night and its laughable to think that some posters on here rate Rio higher than Vidic.
forza_rossi

Number of posts : 2563
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by forza_rossi on Thu May 22, 2008 10:23 pm

Gigi Buffon #1 wrote:
Markus wrote:
Gigi Buffon #1 wrote:

The weakling was outmuscled by Ballack. He should thank VDS. Yeh he looked so great when he had to commit a professional foul on Lampard. Or who can forget the way the ball bounced of his arse for Chelsea's goal. I'm sure its not the first time that balls have been touching his arse. And then in the 2nd half, he thought he was in a kung fu film. Shouldve been a 2nd yellow there. Vidic was awesome, he covered for Ferdinand all night and its laughable to think that some posters on here rate Rio higher than Vidic.
Dear me that's just pure vitriol. There's absolutely no point arguing with you about Rio. I've read all of this thread and almost every post of yours says the same thing. Dont you get tired of it?
gone

Number of posts : 3455
Supports : Steaua
Favourite Player : Radoi, Ogararu, Nicolita, Iniesta, Edin Dzeko
Registration date : 2007-03-27

Post by gone on Thu May 22, 2008 10:24 pm

L.r.d wrote:
Gone wrote:
L.r.d wrote:
S4P wrote:Tevez is a c**t lerd and he's an Argie. And it's hardly a spit.

He just did what Kalou did. Nobody tried to attack Kalou, but you had all these tall pyshically strong players going beserk at someone 5ft tall. Didn't understand the need for it, Karma that Drogba being sent off caused Terry to take one and he slipped on his own spit or maybe he was pissing on the floor again Biggrin <Ale>

But Kalou didn't hit a player from behind like Tevez did (just one of the many things he did in this game). And yes, it was a lucky win (like 1999).

Tevez narrowly not poking in Rooney's cross was as good a chance as Lampard off the bar. The great move which resulted in a double Cech save again would equal Drogba's off the post. You are very one eyed if you think it's a lucky win. They surrounded Tevez not because of what he did to Makelele who also could have been booked numerous times, but for kicking the ball out, so don't see the relevance.

It was a needless situation, but im glad it happenend Biggrin

You dominated the first 30 min but then Chelsea took control. On big chances to score it was even but overall Chelsea had more opportunities. Look at the shots, they had double. You where also lucky that Terry slip and hit the bar. A little more to the left and great penalty, Chelsea are the winners.

Makelele got the first yellow for nothing. Joe Cole had penalty. Drogba didn't deserve a red card.
BoBo Vieri 32

Post by BoBo Vieri 32 on Thu May 22, 2008 10:26 pm

forza_rossi wrote:
Gigi Buffon #1 wrote:
Markus wrote:
Gigi Buffon #1 wrote:

Dear me that's just pure vitriol. There's absolutely no point arguing with you about Rio. I've read all of this thread and almost every post of yours says the same thing. Dont you get tired of it?

So what exactly do you disagree with? All the incidents i referred to were true and actually happened.
Machiavel

Post by Machiavel on Thu May 22, 2008 10:27 pm

Gigi Buffon #1 wrote:
Markus wrote:
Gigi Buffon #1 wrote:

The deflection that came to Lampard to score I think it was off Vidic, I could be wrong it may have been Rio, really unlucky. Ballack clearly fouled Rio, the only way he was going to get near the ball was to foul Rio, underhanded tactic if I have ever saw one. What Kung Fu?! Rio Im not sure knows the martial arts, probably does.

I think you fail to grasp the different style of players Rio and Vida are, Rio is the leader of the pack the indisputable leader of the gang, Hes the boss, hes a pip, hes the championship. You must stop with these homosexual innuendos, people may get ideas (and you will get merked Biggrin )
forza_rossi

Post by forza_rossi on Thu May 22, 2008 10:31 pm

Markus wrote:
Gigi Buffon #1 wrote:
Markus wrote:
Gigi Buffon #1 wrote:

The deflection that came to Lampard to score I think it was off Vidic, I could be wrong it may have been Rio, really unlucky. Ballack clearly fouled Rio, the only way he was going to get near the ball was to foul Rio, underhanded tactic if I have ever saw one. What Kung Fu?! Rio Im not sure knows the martial arts, probably does.

I think you fail to grasp the different style of players Rio and Vida are, Rio is the leader of the pack the indisputable leader of the gang, Hes the boss, hes a pip, hes the championship. You must stop with these homosexual innuendos, people may get ideas (and you will get merked Biggrin )
I already said in this thread that Rio had a game below the standards that he has set himself. The only point i disagree with is when you say he's downright $h!t. I dont get it. Least goals conceded this year in the league as well as a very good defensive record last year and a continuation of that record in the CL. He must be doing something right. Rolling Eyes
Machiavel

Post by Machiavel on Thu May 22, 2008 10:35 pm

Only Bobo is calling Rio $h!t, I have no need to, IMO hes one of the inform CBs currently active in European football. I really want to know where this hate has originated from, could be a good bedtime story.
BoBo Vieri 32

Post by BoBo Vieri 32 on Thu May 22, 2008 10:36 pm

Markus wrote:
Gigi Buffon #1 wrote:
Markus wrote:
Gigi Buffon #1 wrote:

Great defenders make their own luck. Rio ended up looking like a fool with a ball being booted up his arse! Rio showed the indecisiveness that you would associate with a conference level player. Hardly surprising. Ballack competely merked him. Razz

You don't remember Rio's foul on Joe Cole? selective memory?

Vidic is the leader of the pack and he carries the defence. Rio is just a passenger who relies on Vidic to clean up after all his f@ck ups.

And sorry if i'm giving you ideas. I didn't realise you fantasized about that kind of stuff. Wink
forza_rossi

Post by forza_rossi on Thu May 22, 2008 10:38 pm

Gigi Buffon #1 wrote:
Markus wrote:
Gigi Buffon #1 wrote:
Markus wrote:
Gigi Buffon #1 wrote:

Great defenders make their own luck. Rio ended up looking like a fool with a ball being booted up his arse! Rio showed the indecisiveness that you would associate with a conference level player. Hardly surprising. Ballack competely merked him. Razz

Vidic is the leader of the pack and he carries the defence. Rio is just a passenger who relies on Vidic to clean up after all his f@ck ups.

And sorry if i'm giving you ideas. I didn't realise you fantasized about that kind of stuff. Wink
I'll give you an A for the effort Ale
BoBo Vieri 32

Post by BoBo Vieri 32 on Thu May 22, 2008 10:38 pm

forza_rossi wrote:
Markus wrote:
Gigi Buffon #1 wrote:
Markus wrote:
Gigi Buffon #1 wrote:

I already said in this thread that Rio had a game below the standards that he has set himself. The only point i disagree with is when you say he's downright $h!t. I dont get it. Least goals conceded this year in the league as well as a very good defensive record last year and a continuation of that record in the CL. He must be doing something right. Rolling Eyes

yes, thanks to vidic, evra and VDS. It's no coincidence that since those 2 came, United's defence improved and they started challenging for titles.

Rio is $h!t. I'd rather have a lamp post in defence than him.
BoBo Vieri 32

Post by BoBo Vieri 32 on Thu May 22, 2008 10:40 pm

Markus wrote:Only Bobo is calling Rio $h!t, I have no need to, IMO hes one of the inform CBs currently active in European football. I really want to know where this hate has originated from, could be a good bedtime story.

in form? did you not see last night? or the last game of the season. His form is hopeless.
forza_rossi

Post by forza_rossi on Thu May 22, 2008 10:42 pm

Gigi Buffon #1 wrote:
forza_rossi wrote:
Markus wrote:
Gigi Buffon #1 wrote:
Markus wrote:
Gigi Buffon #1 wrote:

yes, thanks to vidic, evra and VDS. It's no coincidence that since those 2 came, United's defence improved and they started challenging for titles.

The season is 2003-2004. United are cruising the league in December. Rio gets banned for 8 months. He had Sylvestre as his partner for the first half of the season with Tim Howard in the goal. We concede the least amount of goals in the league uptill the time when Rio's ban starts. After that it all goes pearshaped. BTW he had an aging and injury plagued Keane infront of him plus $h!t like Kleberson, Bellion and Djemba at that time as well. Next?
Machiavel

Post by Machiavel on Thu May 22, 2008 10:43 pm

Gigi Buffon #1 wrote:
Markus wrote:
Gigi Buffon #1 wrote:
Markus wrote:
Gigi Buffon #1 wrote:

Ballack had to go to the lows of all lows to even get one over Rio, unfortunately he didnt get the job done. Oh yes I do remember him trying to take Joe Coles head of, this was vengeance for Cole trying to take Carrick out.

The reason why Vida + Rio have been a success is there cooperation, one slips the other picks him up, now for you to misinform us with your lies is not right, its not clever and it does not make you big. Oh and as for your fantasies, its best to keep it to yourself, maybe you can share with otto he keeps children in his cellar.
BoBo Vieri 32

Post by BoBo Vieri 32 on Thu May 22, 2008 10:47 pm

forza_rossi wrote:
Gigi Buffon #1 wrote:
forza_rossi wrote:
Markus wrote:
Gigi Buffon #1 wrote:
Markus wrote:
Gigi Buffon #1 wrote:

The season is 2003-2004. United are cruising the league in December. Rio gets banned for 8 months. He had Sylvestre as his partner for the first half of the season with Tim Howard in the goal. We concede the least amount of goals in the league uptill the time when Rio's ban starts. After that it all goes pearshaped. BTW he had an aging and injury plagued Keane infront of him plus $h!t like Kleberson, Bellion and Djemba at that time as well. Next?

Thanks for this Very Happy

Remind me why he was banned again?

He probably took drugs yet it still didn't help - he was still Cr@p.

If we want a fair comparison, what happened in 04-05? or 05-06?

I rest my case.
Machiavel

Post by Machiavel on Thu May 22, 2008 10:47 pm

Gigi Buffon #1 wrote:
Markus wrote:Only Bobo is calling Rio $h!t, I have no need to, IMO hes one of the inform CBs currently active in European football. I really want to know where this hate has originated from, could be a good bedtime story.

in form? did you not see last night? or the last game of the season. His form is hopeless.

Probably been the best defender of last season, the best. And if you have a problem with that, you can suck on a lemon.
forza_rossi

Post by forza_rossi on Thu May 22, 2008 10:50 pm

Gigi Buffon #1 wrote:
forza_rossi wrote:
Gigi Buffon #1 wrote:
forza_rossi wrote:
Markus wrote:
Gigi Buffon #1 wrote:
Markus wrote:
Gigi Buffon #1 wrote:

Thanks for this Very Happy

Remind me why he was banned again?

He probably took drugs yet it still didn't help - he was still Cr@p.

If we want a fair comparison, what happened in 04-05? or 05-06?

I rest my case.
Years in transition mate. The whole team was $h!t during those years. We had Alan smith playin DMC ffs. And dont tell me that he's supposed to win matches single handedly for United. Next thing you know you'll be telling me Baressi once driblled past the whole Brazilian team to score.
forza_rossi

Post by forza_rossi on Thu May 22, 2008 10:51 pm

Markus wrote:
Gigi Buffon #1 wrote:

Probably been the best defender of last season, the best. And if you have a problem with that, you can suck on Baresi's ding dong.
BoBo Vieri 32

Post by BoBo Vieri 32 on Thu May 22, 2008 10:51 pm

Markus wrote:
Gigi Buffon #1 wrote:
Markus wrote:
Gigi Buffon #1 wrote:
Markus wrote:
Gigi Buffon #1 wrote:

Ballack had to go to the lows of all lows to even get one over Rio, unfortunately he didnt get the job done. Oh yes I do remember him trying to take Joe Coles head of, this was vengeance for Cole trying to take Carrick out.

The reason why Vida + Rio have been a success is there cooperation, one slips the other picks him up, now for you to misinform us with your lies is not right, its not clever and it does not make you big. Oh and as for your fantasies, its best to keep it to yourself, maybe you can share with otto he keeps children in his cellar.

Ballack outmuscled the weakling. Totally legal.

Joe Cole may be a little pussy, but that's no excuse for trying to take him out. Could easily have cost them the cup.

Spot on - Rio slips, and Vidic picks him up. That is what i was saying all along.

Sorry its not my fault you starting get ideas when i a ball hit Rio's arse. It's ok if you're gay Rai. I don't really care.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:13 pm