Chelsea vs Man United European cup final thread

BoBo Vieri 32

Number of posts : 10187
Supports : Whichever Serie A team is doing best in the Champions League/Port Vale
Favourite Player : Andy Townsend, Robbie Earle
Registration date : 2006-08-13

Re: Chelsea vs Man United European cup final thread

Post by BoBo Vieri 32 on Thu May 22, 2008 10:52 pm

Markus wrote:
Gigi Buffon #1 wrote:
Markus wrote:Only Bobo is calling Rio $h!t, I have no need to, IMO he’s one of the inform CBs currently active in European football. I really want to know where this ‘hate’ has originated from, could be a good bedtime story.

in form? did you not see last night? or the last game of the season. His form is hopeless.

Probably been the worst defender of last season, the worst. And if you have a problem with that, you can suck on a lemon.

<Ale>
BoBo Vieri 32

Supports : Whichever Serie A team is doing best in the Champions League/Port Vale

Post by BoBo Vieri 32 on Thu May 22, 2008 10:57 pm

forza_rossi wrote:
Gigi Buffon #1 wrote:
forza_rossi wrote:
Gigi Buffon #1 wrote:
forza_rossi wrote:
Markus wrote:
Gigi Buffon #1 wrote:
Markus wrote:
Gigi Buffon #1 wrote:
Markus wrote:That is not gay ! It’s a show of unity, the captain of the day and the record breaker/history maker lifting the European Cup high in the Moscow sky !

He was trying to take the glory away from Giggs. Giggs played a crucial role in scoring what was, in effect, the winning penalty. Ferdinand was trying his best to make sure Man Utd didn't win by attempting to score own goals and getting sent off.

He was pushed for that “near o.g.” incident, should have been a foul and FK for Manchester United. I don’t know what “near sending off” you are talking about, please refresh my memory. Rio as the norm these days gave a domineering performance was solid and wasn’t placed under any threat, Vidic was the same but he had to deal with Drogba which he did well against. Giggs if he had started the game, no doubt 111% he would have lifted the trophy.

The weakling was outmuscled by Ballack. He should thank VDS. Yeh he looked so great when he had to commit a professional foul on Lampard. Or who can forget the way the ball bounced of his arse for Chelsea's goal. I'm sure its not the first time that balls have been touching his arse. And then in the 2nd half, he thought he was in a kung fu film. Shouldve been a 2nd yellow there. Vidic was awesome, he covered for Ferdinand all night and its laughable to think that some posters on here rate Rio higher than Vidic.

The deflection that came to Lampard to score I think it was off Vidic, I could be wrong it may have been Rio, really unlucky. Ballack clearly fouled Rio, the only way he was going to get near the ball was to foul Rio, underhanded tactic if I have ever saw one. What Kung Fu?! Rio I’m not sure knows the martial arts, probably does.

I think you fail to grasp the different style of players Rio and Vida are, Rio is the leader of the pack the indisputable leader of the gang, He’s the boss, he’s a pip, he’s the championship. You must stop with these homosexual innuendos, people may get ideas (and you will get merked Biggrin )
I already said in this thread that Rio had a game below the standards that he has set himself. The only point i disagree with is when you say he's downright $h!t. I dont get it. Least goals conceded this year in the league as well as a very good defensive record last year and a continuation of that record in the CL. He must be doing something right. Rolling Eyes

yes, thanks to vidic, evra and VDS. It's no coincidence that since those 2 came, United's defence improved and they started challenging for titles.

Rio is $h!t. I'd rather have a lamp post in defence than him.
The season is 2003-2004. United are cruising the league in December. Rio gets banned for 8 months. He had Sylvestre as his partner for the first half of the season with Tim Howard in the goal. We concede the least amount of goals in the league uptill the time when Rio's ban starts. After that it all goes pearshaped. BTW he had an aging and injury plagued Keane infront of him plus $h!t like Kleberson, Bellion and Djemba at that time as well. Next?

Thanks for this Very Happy

Remind me why he was banned again?

He probably took drugs yet it still didn't help - he was still Cr@p.

If we want a fair comparison, what happened in 04-05? or 05-06?

I rest my case.
Years in transition mate. The whole team was $h!t during those years. We had Alan smith playin DMC ffs. And dont tell me that he's supposed to win matches single handedly for United. Next thing you know you'll be telling me Baressi once driblled past the whole Brazilian team to score.

You're resorting to the Arsenal excuse? that's pretty low

The whole team was $h!t? that incudes Ferdiand yeh? Razz

Of course he can't win games single handedly, however you don't expect him to lose games single handedly like he did against Milan and Benfica.
BoBo Vieri 32

Post by BoBo Vieri 32 on Thu May 22, 2008 10:57 pm

Machiavel

Number of posts : 21355
Supports : AFC Ajax & Manchester United FC
Favourite Player : Paul Scholes & Wesley Sneijder
Registration date : 2006-08-06

Post by Machiavel on Thu May 22, 2008 11:00 pm

Gigi Buffon #1 wrote:
Markus wrote:
Gigi Buffon #1 wrote:
Markus wrote:
Gigi Buffon #1 wrote:
Markus wrote:
Gigi Buffon #1 wrote:
Markus wrote:That is not gay ! It’s a show of unity, the captain of the day and the record breaker/history maker lifting the European Cup high in the Moscow sky !

He was trying to take the glory away from Giggs. Giggs played a crucial role in scoring what was, in effect, the winning penalty. Ferdinand was trying his best to make sure Man Utd didn't win by attempting to score own goals and getting sent off.

He was pushed for that “near o.g.” incident, should have been a foul and FK for Manchester United. I don’t know what “near sending off” you are talking about, please refresh my memory. Rio as the norm these days gave a domineering performance was solid and wasn’t placed under any threat, Vidic was the same but he had to deal with Drogba which he did well against. Giggs if he had started the game, no doubt 111% he would have lifted the trophy.

The weakling was outmuscled by Ballack. He should thank VDS. Yeh he looked so great when he had to commit a professional foul on Lampard. Or who can forget the way the ball bounced of his arse for Chelsea's goal. I'm sure its not the first time that balls have been touching his arse. And then in the 2nd half, he thought he was in a kung fu film. Shouldve been a 2nd yellow there. Vidic was awesome, he covered for Ferdinand all night and its laughable to think that some posters on here rate Rio higher than Vidic.

The deflection that came to Lampard to score I think it was off Vidic, I could be wrong it may have been Rio, really unlucky. Ballack clearly fouled Rio, the only way he was going to get near the ball was to foul Rio, underhanded tactic if I have ever saw one. What Kung Fu?! Rio I’m not sure knows the martial arts, probably does.

I think you fail to grasp the different style of players Rio and Vida are, Rio is the leader of the pack the indisputable leader of the gang, He’s the boss, he’s a pip, he’s the championship. You must stop with these homosexual innuendos, people may get ideas (and you will get merked Biggrin )

Great defenders make their own luck. Rio ended up looking like a fool with a ball being booted up his arse! Rio showed the indecisiveness that you would associate with a conference level player. Hardly surprising. Ballack competely merked him. Razz

You don't remember Rio's foul on Joe Cole? selective memory?

Vidic is the leader of the pack and he carries the defence. Rio is just a passenger who relies on Vidic to clean up after all his f@ck ups.

And sorry if i'm giving you ideas. I didn't realise you fantasized about that kind of stuff. Wink

Ballack had to go to the lows of all lows to even get one over Rio, unfortunately he didn’t get the job done. Oh yes I do remember him trying to take Joe Coles head of, this was vengeance for Cole trying to take Carrick out.

The reason why Vida + Rio have been a success is there cooperation, one slips the other picks him up, now for you to misinform us with your lies is not right, it’s not clever and it does not make you big. Oh and as for your fantasies, its best to keep it to yourself, maybe you can share with otto he keeps children in his cellar.

Ballack outmuscled the weakling. Totally legal.

Joe Cole may be a little pussy, but that's no excuse for trying to take him out. Could easily have cost them the cup.

Spot on - Rio slips, and Vidic picks him up. That is what i was saying all along.

Sorry its not my fault you starting get ideas when i a ball hit Rio's arse. It's ok if you're gay Rai. I don't really care.

lol! First of all you’re the one doing all the imagination, it’s no shame your alter ego previously came out of the closet. Rio is the don, he is the ‘executioner’ Ballack yesterday was shitting himself, he had to cheat but no one beats Rio that way, not even Torres who raped Mattressi and that klutz Chivu.

I’m starting to wonder if you smoke pot whilst you watch the beautiful game, Rio this season has been the dominant of the pairing, Vidic is the “killer/Ivan Drago” whilst Rio is the ‘leader’. When Rio says ‘jump’ Ballack and yourself will say ‘how high’.

I’m starting to get bored of your lame excuses, your failure to see the light, is a concern ..

Rio = Champions League and Premiership winner, vice captain of the best team in Europe this season, more or less has been the captain this season, all I can say is “BRAP!”
Machiavel

Post by Machiavel on Thu May 22, 2008 11:01 pm

lol! lol! lol! Using footage 2 years ago to back up your arguments of his performance this season

A new low Bobo, a new low

For shame. Put your head down in shame.

I’m disappointed. Laughing
BoBo Vieri 32

Post by BoBo Vieri 32 on Thu May 22, 2008 11:09 pm

Markus wrote:
Gigi Buffon #1 wrote:
Markus wrote:
Gigi Buffon #1 wrote:
Markus wrote:
Gigi Buffon #1 wrote:
Markus wrote:
Gigi Buffon #1 wrote:

Great defenders make their own luck. Rio ended up looking like a fool with a ball being booted up his arse! Rio showed the indecisiveness that you would associate with a conference level player. Hardly surprising. Ballack competely merked him. Razz

You don't remember Rio's foul on Joe Cole? selective memory?

Vidic is the leader of the pack and he carries the defence. Rio is just a passenger who relies on Vidic to clean up after all his f@ck ups.

And sorry if i'm giving you ideas. I didn't realise you fantasized about that kind of stuff. Wink

Ballack had to go to the lows of all lows to even get one over Rio, unfortunately he didn’t get the job done. Oh yes I do remember him trying to take Joe Coles head of, this was vengeance for Cole trying to take Carrick out.

The reason why Vida + Rio have been a success is there cooperation, one slips the other picks him up, now for you to misinform us with your lies is not right, it’s not clever and it does not make you big. Oh and as for your fantasies, its best to keep it to yourself, maybe you can share with otto he keeps children in his cellar.

Ballack outmuscled the weakling. Totally legal.

Joe Cole may be a little pussy, but that's no excuse for trying to take him out. Could easily have cost them the cup.

Spot on - Rio slips, and Vidic picks him up. That is what i was saying all along.

Sorry its not my fault you starting get ideas when i a ball hit Rio's arse. It's ok if you're gay Rai. I don't really care.

lol! First of all you’re the one doing all the imagination, it’s no shame your alter ego previously came out of the closet. Rio is the don, he is the ‘executioner’ Ballack yesterday was shitting himself, he had to cheat but no one beats Rio that way, not even Torres who raped Mattressi and that klutz Chivu.

I’m starting to wonder if you smoke pot whilst you watch the beautiful game, Rio this season has been the dominant of the pairing, Vidic is the “killer/Ivan Drago” whilst Rio is the ‘leader’. When Rio says ‘jump’ Ballack and yourself will say ‘how high’.

I’m starting to get bored of your lame excuses, your failure to see the light, is a concern ..

Rio = Champions League and Premiership winner, vice captain of the best team in Europe this season, more or less has been the captain this season, all I can say is “BRAP!”

executioner? dong? you have a pretty messed up imagination. I dunno what you get up to in the bedroom Rai but keep it to yourself!

Looked like Rio was the one shitting himself, or maybe he felt turned on since he could feel Ballacks C0ck behind him which made him lose his concentration. Rio was the only one who looked stupid after that incident. Most people have raped Materazzi this season, and throughout his career for that matter. He's pretty $h!t.

Rio is like Lennie - a big lanky doofus who is very clumsy whereas Vidic is like George, a very competent person who is always covering up for his friend.

Seems like you're burning inside, i keep disproving all your theories. You should just give it up now Rai. You've been done, or merked as Rio would say!

Rio has just been a passenger throughout the season.

Last edited by Gigi Buffon #1 on Thu May 22, 2008 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
BoBo Vieri 32

Post by BoBo Vieri 32 on Thu May 22, 2008 11:11 pm

Markus wrote:

lol! lol! lol! Using footage 2 years ago to back up your arguments of his performance this season

What so football has only been played since 2006? and everything before it doesn't count now? Rolling Eyes
Machiavel

Post by Machiavel on Thu May 22, 2008 11:17 pm

Gigi Buffon #1 wrote:
Markus wrote:

What so football has only been played since 2006? and everything before it doesn't count now? Rolling Eyes

I admit Rio does have one or two flaws in his game, but to say the negatives outweigh the positive especially after the season he has had is ludicrous. Bobo I do hope this ‘hate’ is not of a racial nature, you Lazio fans can be too right-wing at times. I’m not accusing you of anything, but you seem to overly rate Terry, Vidic and Chivu over Ferdinand ..

As for the game, only one or two problems he had to deal with .. none of them affected the result of the game.

Last edited by Markus on Thu May 22, 2008 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
forza_rossi

Number of posts : 2563
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by forza_rossi on Thu May 22, 2008 11:17 pm

I dont know what impresses you but its been a widely accepted fact among man united fans as well as the general media that Rio was prone to lapses in concentration. "Was" being the key here. He is however and has been for the past two seasons the best defender out there. Whether you agree or not is ok with me since he has a CL and 2 PL medals to show for his performances. Smile
BoBo Vieri 32

Post by BoBo Vieri 32 on Thu May 22, 2008 11:21 pm

Markus wrote:
Gigi Buffon #1 wrote:
Markus wrote:

I admit Rio does have one or two flaws in his game, but to say the negatives outweigh the positive especially after the season he has had is ludicrous. Bobo I do hope this ‘hate’ is not of a racial nature, you Lazio fans can be too right-wing at times. I’m not accusing you of anything, but you seem to overly rate Terry, Vidic and Chivu over Ferdinand ..

As for the game, only one or two problems he had to deal with .. none of them affected the result of the game.

Nope, playing the race card won't work. Besides, in recent years we've had players like Liverani, Dabo, Mudingayi etc.

Well he didn't really deal with them, and the deflection off his arse did affect the result of the game.
BoBo Vieri 32

Post by BoBo Vieri 32 on Thu May 22, 2008 11:23 pm

forza_rossi wrote:I dont know what impresses you but its been a widely accepted fact among man united fans as well as the general media that Rio was prone to lapses in concentration. "Was" being the key here. He is however and has been for the past two seasons the best defender out there. Whether you agree or not is ok with me since he has a CL and 2 PL medals to show for his performances. Smile

He still is error prone. See last night. See the last game of the season. See his f@ck ups against Barca and Roma etc.

Like i said earlier, the reason for those succeses are down to others in the squad, not him.
forza_rossi

Post by forza_rossi on Thu May 22, 2008 11:23 pm

Gigi Buffon #1 wrote:
Markus wrote:
Gigi Buffon #1 wrote:
Markus wrote:

Nope, playing the race card won't work. Besides, in recent years we've had players like Liverani, Dabo, Mudingayi etc.

Well he didn't really deal with them, and the deflection off his arse did affect the result of the game.
scratch
forza_rossi

Post by forza_rossi on Thu May 22, 2008 11:24 pm

Gigi Buffon #1 wrote:
forza_rossi wrote:I dont know what impresses you but its been a widely accepted fact among man united fans as well as the general media that Rio was prone to lapses in concentration. "Was" being the key here. He is however and has been for the past two seasons the best defender out there. Whether you agree or not is ok with me since he has a CL and 2 PL medals to show for his performances. Smile

He still is error prone. See last night. See the last game of the season. See his f@ck ups against Barca and Roma etc.

Like i said earlier, the reason for those succeses are down to others in the squad, not him.
scratch
BoBo Vieri 32

Post by BoBo Vieri 32 on Thu May 22, 2008 11:25 pm

forza_rossi wrote:
Gigi Buffon #1 wrote:
Markus wrote:
Gigi Buffon #1 wrote:
Markus wrote:

scratch

erm Cheslea scored as a result of that!
forza_rossi

Post by forza_rossi on Thu May 22, 2008 11:25 pm

I was just asking how it affected the result because at the end we still won.
BoBo Vieri 32

Post by BoBo Vieri 32 on Thu May 22, 2008 11:26 pm

forza_rossi wrote:
Gigi Buffon #1 wrote:

scratch

The penalty that shouldve been against Etoo, the free header he let Milito have, Vucinic skinning him, Panucci and Vucinic beating him in the air, trying to play Panucci offside but failing...
Machiavel

Post by Machiavel on Thu May 22, 2008 11:27 pm

Gigi Buffon #1 wrote:
Markus wrote:
Gigi Buffon #1 wrote:
Markus wrote:

Not playing the race card, just concerned, why do you constantly put Rio down, every Manchester United fan would say along with Ronaldo he has been one of the players of the season.

The overall result of the game wasn’t affected, Tevez should have settled the game in the 1st half .. It was an unlucky deflection, I’m just glad it didn’t ruin the game for Manchester United. Rio Ferdinand has IMO matured as a player and as a leader in the past two seasons, the errors of his game which he once had he has eradicated.

Two questions:

Where has this dislike of Rio come from & what did you make of Michael Carricks performance yesterday and do you think he should be in the England team?
forza_rossi

Post by forza_rossi on Thu May 22, 2008 11:27 pm

Gigi Buffon #1 wrote:
forza_rossi wrote:
Gigi Buffon #1 wrote:

scratch

The penalty that shouldve been against Etoo, the free header he let Milito have, Vucinic skinning him, Panucci and Vucinic beating him in the air, trying to play Panucci offside but failing...
All you bring up here are probabilities mate. Sports are all full of them. Tell me who you rate as a defender?
BoBo Vieri 32

Post by BoBo Vieri 32 on Thu May 22, 2008 11:28 pm

forza_rossi wrote:I was just asking how it affected the result because at the end we still won.

on penalties. If he had quicker reactions and hadn't fucked up, then Man Utd wouldve won in normal time.
BoBo Vieri 32

Post by BoBo Vieri 32 on Thu May 22, 2008 11:29 pm

forza_rossi wrote:
Gigi Buffon #1 wrote:
forza_rossi wrote:
Gigi Buffon #1 wrote:

scratch

All you bring up here are probabilities mate. Sports are all full of them. Tell me who you rate as a defender?

not rio
forza_rossi

Post by forza_rossi on Thu May 22, 2008 11:30 pm

Gigi Buffon #1 wrote:
forza_rossi wrote:I was just asking how it affected the result because at the end we still won.

on penalties. If he had quicker reactions and hadn't fucked up, then Man Utd wouldve won in normal time.
Well if Tevez had put those two chances away we'd have had the game wrapped up. AND after that who knows if the course of actions would've been the same.
forza_rossi

Post by forza_rossi on Thu May 22, 2008 11:31 pm

Gigi Buffon #1 wrote:
forza_rossi wrote:
Gigi Buffon #1 wrote:
forza_rossi wrote:
Gigi Buffon #1 wrote:

scratch

not rio
As Rai asked you, where does this hate originate from?
L.r.d

Number of posts : 5614
Registration date : 2007-12-21

Post by L.r.d on Thu May 22, 2008 11:37 pm

Gigi Buffon #1 wrote:
L.r.d wrote:

First Gangster to win the cup Bobo Cool

Shittest defender ever to win the cup. <Ale>

Nesta already has 2 anyway.

Must be pretty insulting that he's the captain, yet Giggs lifted the cup and took all the glory.

Yeah im sure he'll lose sleep over that. Surprised you compare such a $h!t defender to Nesta, do you think Nesta's $h!t also Shocked

You seem a little bitter mate, have one on me <Ale> Ale <Ale>

What a tackle!

Yeahhhhhhh YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Good luck to Nesta in adding to his cl tally next year btw Biggrin
Machiavel

Post by Machiavel on Thu May 22, 2008 11:39 pm

Skys closing montage yesterday

L.r.d

Post by L.r.d on Thu May 22, 2008 11:43 pm

Crying or Very sad Sad Crying or Very sad Rose Crying or Very sad Sad Crying or Very sad
BoBo Vieri 32

Post by BoBo Vieri 32 on Thu May 22, 2008 11:49 pm

forza_rossi wrote:
Gigi Buffon #1 wrote:
forza_rossi wrote:
Gigi Buffon #1 wrote:
forza_rossi wrote:
Gigi Buffon #1 wrote:

scratch

not rio
As Rai asked you, where does this hate originate from?

From watching him play and seeing how $h!t is he.
BoBo Vieri 32

Post by BoBo Vieri 32 on Thu May 22, 2008 11:54 pm

L.r.d wrote:
Gigi Buffon #1 wrote:
L.r.d wrote:

First Gangster to win the cup Bobo Cool

Shittest defender ever to win the cup. <Ale>

Nesta already has 2 anyway.

Must be pretty insulting that he's the captain, yet Giggs lifted the cup and took all the glory.

Yeah im sure he'll lose sleep over that. Surprised you compare such a $h!t defender to Nesta, do you think Nesta's $h!t also Shocked

You seem a little bitter mate, have one on me <Ale> Ale <Ale>

What a tackle!

Yeahhhhhhh YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Good luck to Nesta in adding to his cl tally next year btw Biggrin

What so you admit Rio is $h!t? You're finally starting to talk sense Lrd!
you missed this pic:

L.r.d

Post by L.r.d on Thu May 22, 2008 11:56 pm

Awesome ok
BoBo Vieri 32

Post by BoBo Vieri 32 on Thu May 22, 2008 11:58 pm

Looking forward to going out at the round of 16 next season?
Machiavel

Post by Machiavel on Fri May 23, 2008 12:00 am

Gigi Buffon #1 wrote:Looking forward to going out at the round of 16 next season?

Like AC Milan & Inter this season ..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:45 am