Kroos

Number of posts : 9049
Supports : FC Bayern Munich, die MANNSCHAFT
Favourite Player : Kroos, Mller, Gtze, Neuer, Gndogan
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: SACK Lw, Bierhoff, Zwanziger, Niersbach NOW

Post by Kroos on Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:32 pm

i would SACK lw in the summer

and bring on JUPP, after the WC2014 jupp will be to old me thinks, but who knows, why not, the DFB coach job isn`t that stressful for the most time of the year, the quali for the EM2016 should be a walk in the park given this player material, i think its the perfect job for him at his age

he could play the bayern style in combination with the bvb style^^ (there are 7-8 bayern players in the german team, add gtze, zil, reus, hummels and the benders) and you can bulit a wall including individual power upfront

LWS tactical flaws have cost us 2 finals (puyols free header was his fault, no allocation because he subbed the guy who marked him); and then the italy mess), he doens`t train free kicks or corners, we allow so many counter chances for any opponent, giving khedira a free role

LW makes me so angry, he is wasting so much potential, nice footy without defence will never win a title

Number of posts : 11028
Registration date : 2006-09-04

Post by  on Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:31 pm

Kroos wrote:i would SACK lw in the summer

and bring on JUPP, after the WC2014 jupp will be to old me thinks, but who knows, why not, the DFB coach job isn`t that stressful for the most time of the year, the quali for the EM2016 should be a walk in the park given this player material, i think its the perfect job for him at his age

he could play the bayern style in combination with the bvb style^^ (there are 7-8 bayern players in the german team, add gtze, zil, reus, hummels and the benders) and you can bulit a wall including individual power upfront

LWS tactical flaws have cost us 2 finals (puyols free header was his fault, no allocation because he subbed the guy who marked him); and then the italy mess), he doens`t train free kicks or corners, we allow so many counter chances for any opponent, giving khedira a free role

LW makes me so angry, he is wasting so much potential, nice footy without defence will never win a title

this post not only deserves a Gold medal for "wisdom" and "insight"

but

more importantly

for

"services to EFL"

or rather

our friend kroos is

EASILY

the winner of the

Gold Medal for "Most Improved English of ANY poster on the European Board"

driving none other

than our "friend" Effenberg

utterly insane

for

he surely

had not seen THAT coming

cheers

I suppose kroos is to the EMB what Kagawa was to Dortmund or Hargreaves to Bayern <Ale> Biggrin
ERIK LAMELA

Number of posts : 1552
Registration date : 2012-04-11

Post by ERIK LAMELA on Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:54 pm

Otto, I would love to watch you sitting at your computer typing out one of your posts.

It would be

a

SIGHT

to behold!

Bubbly
blutgraetsche

Number of posts : 23328
Supports : Deutsche Fuballnationalmannschaft
Registration date : 2006-08-09

Post by blutgraetsche on Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:34 pm

Otto, semis in Brazil would be failure, but it would not be a total disaster. It would be quite arrogant (and deluded) to believe that we just have to show up there to win, knowing of the record of European teams there, and the Spanish "Jahrhundertteam".

But still, there is no doubt that team has the quality and experience to win titles now, that there is no excuse for failing at the last step (or second last) all the time. If Lw fails again, he has to go and actually will do so.

Klopp may be very ambitious, but he has not won everything there is to win with Dortmund yet. For that, he has to win the CL. This is the club that has already gone all the way under Hitzfeld, and for him to become an "immortal", he needs to do the same. And I firmly believe that he can pull it off. Should he win the CL with Dortmund, he can have any job he likes in football. Only then has he achieved everything there is with the club.

He is young and has all the time in the world for the rather less intensive job of International football. Klopp lives and breathes football, he needs to work with his team every day.

Indirectly, his job in Dortmund will influence the national team anyway. It already has - the France friendly had Dortmund football written all over it.
Super Progress

Number of posts : 15428
Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS

Post by Super Progress on Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:47 pm

Not a bad idea. Jupp was perfect for straitning up Bayern after Van Gaal's purist style. He gave them the bit of solidity that made them a real top team. If he could do the same for Germany that would really be perfect. Although like most here I can't imagine the DFB doing anything that drastic.

wrote:

but

more importantly

for

"services to EFL"

or rather

our friend kroos is

EASILY

the winner of the

driving none other

utterly insane

for

he surely

had not seen THAT coming

cheers

I suppose kroos is to the EMB what Kagawa was to Dortmund or Hargreaves to Bayern <Ale> Biggrin
I have said as well. Kroos has really improved big time. I wonder how much the board has helped him and if he is also studying English in school or something.
Kroos

Post by Kroos on Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:50 pm

wrote:

but

more importantly

for

"services to EFL"

or rather

our friend kroos is

EASILY

the winner of the

driving none other

utterly insane

for

he surely

had not seen THAT coming

cheers

cheers <Ale>
Kroos

Post by Kroos on Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:51 pm

Super Mourinho wrote:

Not a bad idea. Jupp was perfect for straitning up Bayern after Van Gaal's purist style. He gave them the bit of solidity that made them a real top team. If he could do the same for Germany that would really be perfect. Although like most here I can't imagine the DFB doing anything that drastic.

wrote:

but

more importantly

for

"services to EFL"

or rather

our friend kroos is

EASILY

the winner of the

driving none other

utterly insane

for

he surely

had not seen THAT coming

cheers

I have said as well. Kroos has really improved big time. I wonder how much the board has helped him and if he is also studying English in school or something.

it`s mainly because of the board, and i read a lot of english websites
Allez les rouges

Number of posts : 8098
Supports : Deutschland, Arsenal
Favourite Player : Jens Lehmann

Post by Allez les rouges on Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:16 pm

It's a "Quantensprung", alle Achtung Ale
Super Progress

Post by Super Progress on Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:19 pm

@Kroos
So you don't study it or use it school? Have to say that is impressive of you. I picked up English very early but that was because my favourite shows were in English like Simpsons and Fresh Prince and it is easier to learn that way imo than just from reading.

<Ale>
blutgraetsche

Post by blutgraetsche on Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:35 pm

Europeanboard actually does something productive, who would have thought?
Kroos

Post by Kroos on Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:03 pm

thx mates, without your nice comments i wouldn`t have realized that i really have become so much better, i searched for the old forum, and you all are totally right, my english was so bad, its shameful to read

@super

good point, i have forgotten to mention that i watch many series in english (breaking bad, dexter, homeland, big bang theory)

surely another reason why i progressed
Super Progress

Post by Super Progress on Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:10 pm

Same here. I think my written English has improved from this forum.
blutgraetsche

Post by blutgraetsche on Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:59 pm

Mine has gotten worse, so things even out.
Isco Benny

Number of posts : 19646
Supports : Spurs, FOLLOWS (just for worms): Werder Bremen, Lazio, Ferencvaros, Valencia, El Classico, Angleterre, Magyarorszag
Favourite Player : Don't cha wish your left back was BAE? Don't cha
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Post by Isco Benny on Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:09 pm

It warms my heart to see how Kroos has progressed on here. What a teuton legend. Not only is his English better but he evolved from basic WUMmery to writing some of the finest posts on here.

I'm not licking his arse too much - he is still German and nothing we can do to save him with that unfortunately. But congrats on your progression young man. Maybe one day you can support Spurs and become the finished article a la Steffen Freund, however best not get ahead of ourselves just yet.

Super Progress

Post by Super Progress on Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:55 pm

blutgraetsche wrote:Mine has gotten worse, so things even out.
lol!

Post by  on Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:06 am

Lw now says that Kiessling is not good enough for Germany

and adds

he prefers SMALL and AGILE strikers ( see Dutchification / Barcafication of German football )

amusingly

Bayern manager Heynckes now says that a call up of Kiessling is long OVERDUE

since he offers a new dimension, not least towards the end of the game when Germany trail and need

a BRECHSTANGE

http://www.focus.de/sport/fussball/bundesliga1/wegen-kiessling-heynckes-setzt-bundestrainer-loew-unter-druck_aid_941367.html

previously

Heynckes had also called for Dortmund's Weidenfeller to get the nod

Ale

neither Weidenfeller nor Kiessling seem to have any fans amongst the Germans on here

gives you some idea of

a) how atypical our resident Germans are

b) how completely different a Mannschaft under Heynckes but also Hitzfeld, Magath, Daum, Kloppo, Schuster ...

would be
Xavier

Number of posts : 563
Supports : Germany, Lazio, & the Whole Bloody Bundesliga
Favourite Player : Klose, Kroos, Mueller, Badstuber, Schweinsteiger, L Bender, Di Natale, Modric
Registration date : 2010-10-09

Post by Xavier on Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:05 am

Kiessling is just about my favourite player this season... so unorthodox, yet so clever in his positioning and so WILFUL in his bumbling play that the ball cannot help but go in...

Post by  on Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:44 pm

Xavier wrote:Kiessling is just about my favourite player this season... so unorthodox, yet so clever in his positioning and so WILFUL in his bumbling play that the ball cannot help but go in...

we won't win anything without a REAL striker in Brazil

then again

we are no longer contenders anyway

Bierhoff just wrote off our chances, saying it's impossible for a European team to become World Champ in South America

Shocked

might as well not book the plane ticket and donate the savings to poor people in Bolivia

-------

Hartmann on Lahm, Lw and Co

http://www.focus.de/sport/mehrsport/tid-30215/waldemar-hartmann-im-playboy-olympia-ist-ein-fest-der-liebe_aid_945022.html

Ale

Post by  on Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:13 pm

am I the only one

wondering

how good Die Mannschaft would be

with either Klopp or Heynckes

in charge ?

Yikes

Lw drooling about Spanish football over the last years

has to be seen in a somewhat different light

IF he does not lead Germany to World Glory in 2014 ( in Rio ) with THOSE players

the man is not only no longer tenable

he will be pelted with cans of Nivea by his (once ) most loyal metrosexual , PC, Green Party followers

might be a good time to punch out voluntarily THIS summer

and let Jupp take over
Puro

Number of posts : 10676
Registration date : 2006-09-12

Post by Puro on Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:52 am

What's next for Jupp? another big club or the Mannschaft?
Kroos

Post by Kroos on Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:12 am

wrote:am I the only one

wondering

how good Die Mannschaft would be

with either Klopp or Heynckes

in charge ?

Yikes

Lw drooling about Spanish football over the last years

has to be seen in a somewhat different light

IF he does not lead Germany to World Glory in 2014 ( in Rio ) with THOSE players

the man is not only no longer tenable

he will be pelted with cans of Nivea by his (once ) most loyal metrosexual , PC, Green Party followers

might be a good time to punch out voluntarily THIS summer

and let Jupp take over

FACT we have the players to win the WC2014

FACT is lw is tactically inept and naive

FACT is BRING ON JUPP

Another FAIL at the WC2014 and LW has to go

Brian2468

Number of posts : 4873
Registration date : 2006-08-06

Post by Brian2468 on Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:37 pm

How much talk in the German papers regarding this issue. Do the media want LW out.
EMP

Number of posts : 7384
Supports : Valencia, and in Africa Al-Ahly
Favourite Player : The Legendary David Albelda, Mohammed Aboutreika, Charles Gyamfi, Baba Yara, Kalusha Bwalya, Godfrey Chitalu, Segun Odegbami,
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Post by EMP on Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:19 pm

Brian2468 wrote:How much talk in the German papers regarding this issue. Do the media want LW out.

There was talk among German sports journalists that Loew had to go after the Euro 2012 humiliation. The German posters on here are right about Loew's mentality. There was a defeatist mentality when it really counted. Can't see that changing under Jogi and expect German media, if they are consistent to be saying pretty much the same thing. The recent magnificent German club side performances are a different matter.
Balack was Coward

Number of posts : 1283
Supports : FC Barcelona, Liverpool FC, Valencia, Malaga, PSG, Lazio, Zenit St Petersburg, Spain, Uruguay, Russia
Favourite Player : Zlatan , Busquets, Banega, Isco, Goldado, Camacho, Xavi, Joaqun, Javi Martinez, Iniesta, Alonso, Canales, Robben, Messi, Forlan, Neymar, Mller, Ramos, Riquelme, Messi, Cavani, Falcao, Lucas Leiva, Diego Perez, Villa, Miccoli, Puyol : Favourite managers - Guardiola and Pellegrini
Registration date : 2013-04-08

Post by Balack was Coward on Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:27 pm

In theory Germany are a World Cup contender but I can only see it happening if they replace Low, ideally with Heynckes.
Fey

Number of posts : 35347
Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie

Post by Fey on Thu May 23, 2013 1:08 pm

This German side is all good and that.

But is Lahm or Schweini really captain material?

Do they have the quality to truelly DOMINATE and HUMILIATE

Now according to Otto, these men no longer excist in the Reich.

I

Beg

To

Differ

Make him OBERSTUBERHAUBTBAHNSTURMFUHRER NOW!
Balack was Coward

Supports : FC Barcelona, Liverpool FC, Valencia, Malaga, PSG, Lazio, Zenit St Petersburg, Spain, Uruguay, Russia
Favourite Player : Zlatan , Busquets, Banega, Isco, Goldado, Camacho, Xavi, Joaqun, Javi Martinez, Iniesta, Alonso, Canales, Robben, Messi, Forlan, Neymar, Mller, Ramos, Riquelme, Messi, Cavani, Falcao, Lucas Leiva, Diego Perez, Villa, Miccoli, Puyol : Favourite managers - Guardiola and Pellegrini

Post by Balack was Coward on Thu May 23, 2013 1:10 pm

Is that Lahm? I heard he swings the other way...
Fey

Number of posts : 35347
Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie

Post by Fey on Thu May 23, 2013 1:12 pm

Lahm could only wish he would be bigger then a girl while wearing flipflops
blutgraetsche

Post by blutgraetsche on Thu May 23, 2013 1:17 pm

Lahm isn't the real captain though. He's just allowed to wear the armband and feel special.

If Schweinsteiger leads his team to the CL title, he'll be a worthy DFB captain, especially after what he went through last year. Going through hell and coming back victorious is a sign of a true leader.
Balack was Coward

Post by Balack was Coward on Thu May 23, 2013 1:28 pm

He didn't look like a true leader last year when Robben was taking his penalty.
Antarion

Number of posts : 3372
Supports : Germany, Bayern
Favourite Player : Mller, Neuer and Schrrle
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Post by Antarion on Thu May 23, 2013 1:53 pm

Mller is made of german steel though
Even the name is perfect

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content