SuperMario

Number of posts : 16866
Supports : Feyenoord & Arsenal
Favourite Player : Diego Biseswar
Registration date : 2006-11-10

Re: "Klinsi SACKED: van GAAL to come"

Post by SuperMario on Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:40 pm

I consider Van Marwijk UEFA Cup too.

I rate Advocaat a bit higher than the others mentioned.

For me the top Dutch managers are Van Gaal, Rijkaard, Hiddink & Beenhakker.

the best Dutch 1 you had was Michels.
Ä

Number of posts : 11028
Registration date : 2006-09-04

Post by Ä on Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:45 pm

yet you tell us that van Gaal is responsible for Oranje NOT qualifying in 2000

and ask our local Sparta fan what he makes of Rijkaard Wink

anyway

Rangnick is doing spectacularly well and when you read his interview in the current Kicker you can see that it is no accident

Daum is doing brilliantly with Cologne as well

and according to Jol the best football in the Bundesliga is being played by Bayer Leverkusen these days: Labbadia is another meticulous manager who has introduced a 10-hour day

Ale
Since 1888

Number of posts : 5171
Supports : Sparta Rotterdam
Favourite Player : Sepp de Roover
Registration date : 2006-08-06

Post by Since 1888 on Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:46 pm

De Guzman wrote:I consider Van Marwijk UEFA Cup too.

I rate Advocaat a bit higher than the others mentioned.

For me the top Dutch managers are Van Gaal, Rijkaard, Hiddink & Beenhakker.

the best Dutch 1 you had was Michels.

Why...just...why? Are you being sadistic?
SuperMario

Number of posts : 16866
Supports : Feyenoord & Arsenal
Favourite Player : Diego Biseswar
Registration date : 2006-11-10

Post by SuperMario on Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:58 pm

Van Gaal has learned from his mistake. He's proven at Ajax & Barcelona he's a worldclass manager & I wouldn't bet against him building something good again at AZ.

Rijkaard did fine with Holland & Barcelona. Indeed he fucked up at Sparta, but they do not play CL. (no insult intended just think he's a good manager for a top club/team).

You have to take into account what kind of team you are/want to be when you pick a manager. I still respect Rijkaard a lot for going to Sparta, a club many lesser managers would have (wrongfully) said no too. Just think he wasn't a good manager for a team fighting relegation, requires other qualities from a manager.

---

can't Klinsi & low be sacked using the new german anti-terror law?
Fey

Number of posts : 35347
Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Fey on Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:58 pm

Biggrin
Ä

Post by Ä on Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:38 pm

Bayern DRAW after being TWO-ZERO up against Gladbach, the relegation bound former second leaguers

Laugh

Munich play their old DUSELFUSSBALL

WITHOUT the defensive solidity that usually comes with that style of football

meanwhile, Hoffenheim defeat upcoming Wolfsburg and Leverkusen dispose of former title contenders Schalke

cheers

expect Rutten to get the sack at the end of the season

---------------------

amazing to see that Klinsi THREW Poldi out of the squad ALTOGETHER

the Pole said he was healthy and fit and did the training sessions to prove it, according to journalists

Klinsi threw him out anyway and claimed that he was not up for sale in the winter either

Yikes

by the end of the season neither Klinsi nor Löw are gonna have above 20% of approval ratings

you heard it here first

Ale
EMP

Number of posts : 7384
Supports : Valencia, and in Africa Al-Ahly
Favourite Player : The Legendary David Albelda, Mohammed Aboutreika, Charles Gyamfi, Baba Yara, Kalusha Bwalya, Godfrey Chitalu, Segun Odegbami,
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Post by EMP on Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:29 pm

Otto: you forgot to mention Koeman in your summary of Dutch coaches - Erwin that is.
Ä

Post by Ä on Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:22 pm

the Schalke commercial manager confirms that he stands 1000% behind Rutten

and likes him mostly because he stands for DISCIPLINE Laugh

----------------

meanwhile, Ze Roberto says he wants to become a PASTOR after his footy career is finished

he also has a go at Klinsi and moans about the "too strenous training regime"

apparently, it leaves the players so drained that they have no energy left for the games

which would explain why Bayern always wilt in the last 10-15 minutes of a game

ZR also praises van Bommel and says that if he experienced more TRUST by Klinsi he would play better

lol!

-------------------

at the last Sportstudio Klinsi stated that he had to win every game, that points were important and that he had underestimated the challenge of DAILY MANAGEMENT

no kiddin

Laugh
Ä

Post by Ä on Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:28 pm

Toni is missing chances by the bucket-load these days

yesterday, against Bucarest, Klose produced THREE "ASSISTS" within 5 minutes

Toni missed ALL of those 100% chances

in the Bundesliga , recently, it has been even worse

if Klinsi was interested in playing the BEST he has available, Toni would be given a rest and the two Poles would start for a few games

no wonder Poldi is pissed off

----------------

meanwhile, Lucio tells Kicker that Bayern don't have the winning mentality yet in the CL

they don't WANT to win every game or believe they can

even worse

Lucio says that Klinsi seems to aim for having everthing up and running NEXT season

ie, he has given up on the current one

Laugh

--------------

meanwhile, a sid survey of 1180 fans concludes

a) 51.5% of all polled believe Klinsi to be the WRONG manager for Bayern, only 44% still believe in him

b) 62% think that Poldi and Klose should be the striker partnership; only 23% disagree (the rest don't know)

c) 63% believe that Bayern under Klinsi CANNOT win the CL

YET

d) Bayern being Bayern, 41% think the Bavarians will win the Bundesliga come what may; 12% go for Hoffenheim as second

e) the best German player now is Ballack , according to 37% of the fans; Schweini gets 8.5% , Poldi 7.9%, Lahm 7.2% and Klose 7.0%

an astonishing 3.2% think Ballack is the BEST GERMAN player OF ALL TIME

Laugh

Glenarch of the Glen

Number of posts : 30157
Supports : Palestine
Favourite Player : Hélder Barbosa

Post by Glenarch of the Glen on Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:44 pm

51.5% of 1180 is 607.7
44% of 1180 is 519.2

where do the 0.7 and 0.2 come from?

and what about the remaining 4.5%

or 53.1 fans

they don't believe Klinsle is the WRONG manager but they don't believe in him?

Germans Rolling Eyes
Antarion

Number of posts : 3372
Supports : Germany, Bayern
Favourite Player : Müller, Neuer and Schürrle
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Post by Antarion on Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:35 am

It's probably 51,5% of all who answered, not from 1180. There are always remaining percantages who just say: dont know/dont care/i hate bayern or some $h!t like that.

Glenarch of the Glen

Number of posts : 30157
Supports : Palestine
Favourite Player : Hélder Barbosa

Post by Glenarch of the Glen on Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:39 am

if you hate Bayern then you are an AWFUL fan
Antarion

Post by Antarion on Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:58 am

Glenn Hysén wrote:if you hate Bayern then you are an AWFUL fan

Well that was just hypothetical of course, cause no one on this planet hates bayern. But you get the point. Razz
Ä

Post by Ä on Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:58 pm

interesting to see that Bayern are back , now that Klinsi has taken back virtually everything he tried to introduce and is doing the "hitzfeld-thing"

or rather

"the revolution is over", as one of the Munich papers said

mostly, the players just FORCED him to back-track

a) before every home-game, the team would stay in a rustic, private Bavarian hotel that everybody loved

Klinsi said " enough is enough" and moved the lot in the Arabella Sheraton, a VERY busy monstrosity next to the centre of town

the players hated it, and have now taken a vote: "we want back" was the verdict; Klinsi had to obey

b) Klinsi told players they could stay home with their families on the EVE of the home-match; it did not work, the rule has been scrapped

c) Klinsi started rotating: van Bommel and Co complained, the team was losing; we are now back to a clear STARTING-11

d) Klinsi used different tactical systems, sometimes within a single game, WITHOUT practicing them first in training (according to van Bommel); IT DID NOT WORK

now, Klinsi has effecitvely ditched the 352, the 451 did not work either and the 442 with a diamond has also been thrown out in favour of the 442 with TWO DMCs (the system used by Hitz, and STRONGLY preferred by Ze Roberto, van Bommel, Ribery...)

e) Klinsi's architect erected the INFAMOUS Buddhas on the roof-terrace; they became the symbol for Klinsi's mindless actionism despite not even being his own idea; bizarrely, Klinsi refused to point out that he had nothing to do with the statutes and the news debates went on FOR MONTHS, distracting from the real work he wanted to accomplish

in the end , it became too much, now the Buddhas are gone

what, strangely, never concerned our idiotic journalists was that the Buddhas were RELIGIOUS rather than merely lifestyle figures as well

guys like Lucio, Ze Roberto and Ribery are VERY religious and were probably offended without necessarily saying anything

the lack of sensitivity was breathtaking

f) Klinsi introduced an ALL-DAY training concept

players would no longer drive home at lunch, after only 90 minutes of training, rather they would spend all day at Säbener STrasse

this has now also been dropped during the "English weeks"( when Bayern have a game every 3 days)

players leave the training complex after the one daily training session

WHY they reversed the original policy defies belief, after all they could still use the afternoon for TACTICAL or team-building sessions

g) Klinsi tried to introduce obligatory YOGA

players like Ribery did not like it, and it was scaled down considerably

h) Klinsi originally told players they were no longer allowed to use their mobile phones on the club premises

the players HATED this policy more than anything

NOW: mobiles are allowed again

i)

the one change that still stands, according to Lucio, is that the defensive line is a lot HIGHER up the field compared to Hitz

guess what

so far this season Bayern have the worst defensive record for the last 17 years

under Hitzfeld, with exactly the same first on-field eleven, they had one of the best defensive records OF ALL TIME

----------------

Klinsi is back to his old grinning ways, telling everybody: " it was always only a question of time before the team was going to gel and understand what I want to do"

BREATHTAKINGLY CHEEKY, if you consider that the team is beginning to GEL AGAIN, now that it plays exactly like under Hitz, a system it liked and had perfected already

allegedly, Klinsi the fraud, is earning about 8 million Euros a year

in reality, this is probably slightly less: still, how some moron, who so far has ADDED NOTHING to the team or club and cost Bayern valuable points at the beginning of the season because he knows nothing about football, could earn 5+ millions for cluelessness, will one day be the subject of "Sportsmanagement PHD thesis"

Doh

it's now perfectly clear, why Germany did not win the World Cup in 2006

Yikes
Antarion

Post by Antarion on Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:23 pm

Well apart from the fact that i dont know wehre al your insider informations come from, i think you overreact a bit here.

Its clear that Klinsi made some mistakes (he is a newbie) and Hitzfeld is/was the better coach (who would have thought that Razz ?).

What you DO see though is the better condition the players seem to have. Thats a good thing, as long as they dont get exhausted like players in magath training sessions.

And i know how you think about Klinsmann and Löws anti-critisism campaigns which is not good for football germany, but surely, without klinsis optimism and enthusiasm during the world cup 2006 we wouldnt be capable of playing the football we played there (it was not bad). I mean the years before were a REAL desaster and 2002 a fluke and had nothing to do with voeller.
The only one i think who could have done similar results as klinsmann is sammer. I would love to see sommer as a coach again.
Stiftung Haeschentest

Number of posts : 2314
Supports : Deutschland
Registration date : 2006-08-30

Post by Stiftung Haeschentest on Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:04 pm

BAYERN-TRAINER KLINSMANN "Ich habe niemals gezweifelt"
http://www.spiegel.de/sport/fussball/0,1518,593931,00.html

Was für ein cleveres und überaus sympathisches Kerlchen unser Klinsi doch ist. Whistle

Biggrin
Ä

Post by Ä on Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:47 pm

you have to have a sneaky admiration for Klinsi's CHUZPE

Doh Laugh Ale

Klinsi , with a bunch of pheasants on his left arm and a smoking gun in his right hand, is caught by the game-keeper and says

" I caught these wild beasts when they attacked a heard of cows; naturally, I interfered immediately and as a punishment will now eat them as well"

think about it
Stiftung Haeschentest

Post by Stiftung Haeschentest on Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:51 pm

Ach Otto, did you even bother to read the interview? Give it a try! Klinsmann comes across as a very level-headed person, far from your description of him as a bloodthirsty bastard who wants to murder Bayern München and German football.

But when a person is determined to believe something, the very ABSURDITY of the doctrine obviously confirms them in their faith, right.

Rolling Eyes

Klinsmann certainly is not the great visionary he claims to be. Anyone who has visions should go and see a doctor anyway. But he's surely no worse than the great majority of managers in the Bundesliga.

Ale
Ä

Post by Ä on Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:34 pm

Antarion wrote:

surely, without klinsis optimism and enthusiasm during the world cup 2006 we wouldnt be capable of playing the football we played there (it was not bad). I mean the years before were a REAL desaster and 2002 a fluke and had nothing to do with voeller.

Klinsi had some motivational impact

although, this is HUGELY overrated

watch the Sommermärchen Documentary and Klinsi's antics in the locker-room, the players look mostly bored, certainly NOT

HUNGRY and READY

most of the motivation came from the FANTASTIC HOME SUPPORT

as for Völler: he was a genius in 2002

in 2004, we were merely unlucky

think about it <Ale>
Ä

Post by Ä on Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:31 pm

can the Bayern fans on here please explain to me why Klinsi took off the team's most proficient striker, ie Klose, when things became dangerous

whilst leaving Toni, who had done f@ck-ALL up to that point against Lyon, was allowed to continue doing f@ck-ALL ?
Allez les rouges

Number of posts : 8098
Supports : Deutschland, Arsenal
Favourite Player : Jens Lehmann

Post by Allez les rouges on Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:48 pm

Klöwsi RAUS ! wrote:
Antarion wrote:

surely, without klinsis optimism and enthusiasm during the world cup 2006 we wouldnt be capable of playing the football we played there (it was not bad). I mean the years before were a REAL desaster and 2002 a fluke and had nothing to do with voeller.

Klinsi had some motivational impact

although, this is HUGELY overrated

watch the Sommermärchen Documentary and Klinsi's antics in the locker-room, the players look mostly bored, certainly NOT

HUNGRY and READY

most of the motivation came from the FANTASTIC HOME SUPPORT

as for Völler: he was a genius in 2002

in 2004, we were merely unlucky

think about it <Ale>

lol!

The problem is, no one believes for a moment you'd be saying the same thing were Klose Italian and Toni German Otto ok

think about it Ale
Stiftung Haeschentest

Post by Stiftung Haeschentest on Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:05 am

Otto's revisionism is ace, isn't it? Laugh

What's so 'genius' about the harmless and often helpless, über-cautious Beamtenfußball we displayed under Völler, Otto?

In his tenure we got humiliated by football developing countries like Latvia, Iceland or the Faeroes - "there are no minnows in international football any more", my arse - and were outplayed by France (0:3), Holland (1:3), England (1:5), Romania (1:5) or Spain (1:3).

Ah, they were great years! So much fun!

Rolling Eyes

Völler as a player is a LEGEND and unlike Bobbele Becker, he's a true personality, but as our head coach he was a failure and huge disappointment. Kudos to him though that he stepped down after the disastrous EC04 to let Klinsmann and Löw revive the team. Was about time!

Ale
Allez les rouges

Post by Allez les rouges on Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:08 pm

I've been searching for a DVD highlights (at least) compilation of the glory years 2000/04 to accompany my Deutschland Edition for the WM 2006 with every game. So far no luck scratch
Stiftung Haeschentest

Post by Stiftung Haeschentest on Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:11 pm

I had stored some of those matches from the qualifications and tournaments of 2000-04 on an external hard disk drive, but the thingy is broken, and with it all the data.

Anyway! Me would never come to the idea to watch any of those matches again. How masochistic would that be?

Yikes

Me is rather trying to erase those years from memory, unsuccessfully so far though. Sad
Allez les rouges

Post by Allez les rouges on Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:26 pm

Demnächst im Otto-Kino:

Battle of the TITANS: That Mighty Clash between the Teutons and Island Monkeys at Euro 2000*

(*available separately from RIBBECK: The Glory Years)

Christian Wörns: The Greatest Captain We Never Had?

NEVER GIVE UP: Perseverance and Loyalty, with Bernd Schuster

"BOSS" or TRAITOR? : Helmut Rahn and How He Cost Us The World Cup Grr

STRAFRAUMBEHERRSCHUNG with Toni Schumacher: "Ils ne passeront pas"

How We Did It At Last: LOTHAR MATTHÄUS and captain KEVIN KURANYI on the WC 2014 triumph

etc. pp.
Stiftung Haeschentest

Post by Stiftung Haeschentest on Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:38 pm

Allez les rouges wrote:
How We Did It At Last: LOTHAR MATTHÄUS Yikes and captain KEVIN KURANYI on the WC 2014 triumph

This is NO JOKING matter, Allez!!!

Grr

Laughing
chrissicross

Number of posts : 6246
Supports : Werder Bremen
Favourite Player : Per Mertesacker, Thomas Müller
Registration date : 2006-08-10

Post by chrissicross on Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:26 pm

Allez les rouges wrote:Demnächst im Otto-Kino:

Battle of the TITANS: That Mighty Clash between the Teutons and Island Monkeys at Euro 2000*

(*available separately from RIBBECK: The Glory Years)
lol!
Ä

Post by Ä on Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:49 pm

Smile

-------------------

incidentally

the evil Bavarians are now interested in signing

a) Marin

b) Baumjohann

Yikes

they are currently in the process of destroying talents like Poldi and Kroos, both of whom are BEGGING to be allowed to leave

and the next kids are already lined up

Doh

can either of them really be THAT stupid

and join Bayern ?

Last edited by Klöwsi RAUS ! on Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
COTR

Number of posts : 26580
Supports : Liverp8-0l
Favourite Player : Xabier Alonso, Fabio Aurelio, Daniel Agger, Pepe Reina, Alberto Aquilani, Elano, Luis Suarez, Glen Johnson

Post by COTR on Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:53 pm

I see another predition / expert opinion of yours is going very well otto

Bravo. You have quite the record
Ä

Post by Ä on Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:59 pm

@children

you want another brilliant prediction ?

here it comes

either BAbbel or Hamann will become a Liverpool manager within the next 15 years

you heard it here first Ale

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:53 pm