komplett unten durch

Bayern fans would not even listen to him explain the offside rule

so why did RTL hire him ????

scratch

do you think it has something to do with JAUCH

who once called Klinsi "our OBAMA" ?

Laugh

here's a review of Klinsi on RTL in a Munich paper

http://www.tz-online.de/ereignisse/fussball-weltmeisterschaft-2010/aktuelles/tv-kritik-juergen-klinsmann-tz-805549.html

......Bei so viel Stress kann’s dann schon mal passieren, dass „D’r J’rg’n“ bei RTL, hechel hetz schnauf, nach einer Auswechslung der Italiener verkündet: „Di Natale wird sich jetzt hinter Gilardino setzen.“ Bloß blöd, dass Herr di Natale gerade für Herrn Gilardino eingewechselt wurde....

lol!
Antarion

Number of posts : 3378
Supports : Germany, Bayern
Favourite Player : Müller, Neuer and Schürrle
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Re: "Klinsi SACKED: van GAAL to come"

Post by Antarion on Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:28 pm

I asked a similar question in a thread on the international board. Jürgen K. (46) doesn't even seem to have any fun doint this job. He got easily outsmiled by Kloppo. Smile
And most of his commentary was strange. Well I ignored him for the most part anyway, so don't know how good or bad his commentary really was..
Ä

Number of posts : 11028
Registration date : 2006-09-04

Post by Ä on Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:34 am

Lahm has now come out with some kind of "memoir"

did not and will not buy it

but I browsed through it quickly at Hugendubel

with regards to Klinsi, he says the Californian was exclusively interested in FITNESS TRAINING

and ignored TACTICS almost entirely

the result being: the team had to meet before games to sort the tactical part out themselves

the slimer says that within SIX to EIGHT weeks it was blatently clear, this was not gonna work and Klinsi would have to go

Smile

funny

that Lahm said the exact opposite when there was still "time to slime"

Doh
Ä

Post by Ä on Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:13 am

the story is now hitting the news wires

http://www.welt.de/sport/fussball/bundesliga/fc-bayern-muenchen/article13559930/Abrechnung-mit-Magath-Klinsmann-und-van-Gaal.html

critical words also about Magath and van Gaal

the irony being that the slimer spends quite a lot of time in his book praising himself for placing a strategic interview with SZ in defense of van Gaal in the early days of his reign

seems to be the highlight of his career by the way he explains it, since he deliberately defied the board room , made a stand, paid a penalty, but was then talked about as a future Bayern captain by Dummenigge

the very elements that Lahm now criticizes about van Gaal were 100% visible AT the TIME when Lahm raved about the Nederlander though

one of the reasons why the Bayern board were getting restless already

I hope the slimer will one day become Bayern coach and get the club RELEGATED

let them choke on the traitor
anglophileHedgehog

Number of posts : 4934
Supports : VfB Stuttgart
Registration date : 2006-08-09

Post by anglophileHedgehog on Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:21 am

Philipp Lahm sollte einfach mal die Klappe halten. Dankeschön!

But if he "only" criticises Magath, van Gaal and Klinnnnsi, does that mean that he approves of Sammer's methods? Or does he limit his Magath criticism only to Felix' spell at Bayern and not Stuttgart?
Ä

Post by Ä on Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:42 am

we will learn more about what Lahm really means in the coming days

he has serialised his book in Bild

http://www.bild.de/sport/startseite/sport/sport-home-15479124.bild.html

the problem with van Gaal, apparently, was that he never trained what to do when they lost the ball

the central defenders had to stand at the corners of the penalty area and were too far away from each other when the opponent hit them on the break

van Gaal would not listen and seemingly believed that all Bayern had to do was score one more than they conceded

again though: all of this was 100% clear and obvious to anybody attending training sessions at Säbener Strasse in the FIRST year when Lahm was raving his socks off

this book is supposed to be a big stepping stone in his attempt to present himself as a big strategic thinker

the sad truth is, he WILL fool our media

the good news is that as long as Lahm is the number one at Bayern they will NOT win anything of note cheers

unless the others are imploding

and frankly, Leverkusen are already out of the title race

Doh

Dutt is a clown and the Ballack situation is escalating

the Saxon's agent has now said that Ballack was NOT signed as a "Ergänzungsspieler"

Völler, ALWAYS a Ballack supporter so far, does not seem to want to let the lad GO, and says that now there are still many games to come where he will get his chance

but the media hiatus will destroy peace in the locker-and boardroom

ie Leverkusen are out of the title race Doh

looks like this is going to be between Dortmund and Bayern

with some luck Neuer will hand the title to Dortmund
anglophileHedgehog

Post by anglophileHedgehog on Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:52 am

Ah, I see what my problem is - I expect consistency of thought from a player who's done a full 180 personality-wise in recent years. Oh Philipp - did you have to join the darkside? Crying or Very sad

Well, let's hope that the Fußballnation is more intelligent than the Fußballpresse or press in general and that Lahm will get his comeuppance at some point.
blutgraetsche

Number of posts : 23328
Supports : Deutsche Fußballnationalmannschaft

Post by blutgraetsche on Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:12 pm

Footballers shouldn't write memoirs while they're still active. It's an awful 'trend' of the modern game that needs to stop ASAP.

Sheffield gunner

Number of posts : 16403
Supports : Arsenal
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Sheffield gunner on Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:51 pm

Ä wrote:the story is now hitting the news wires

http://www.welt.de/sport/fussball/bundesliga/fc-bayern-muenchen/article13559930/Abrechnung-mit-Magath-Klinsmann-und-van-Gaal.html

the irony being that the slimer spends quite a lot of time in his book praising himself for placing a strategic interview with SZ in defense of van Gaal in the early days of his reign

seems to be the highlight of his career by the way he explains it, since he deliberately defied the board room , made a stand, paid a penalty, but was then talked about as a future Bayern captain by Dummenigge

the very elements that Lahm now criticizes about van Gaal were 100% visible AT the TIME when Lahm raved about the Nederlander though

I used to think that you over-exaggerated the criticisms of Lahm, but now I'm in full agreement. It's pathetic and spineless the way he acts like the teacher's pet when they're in charge, and then there's a snivelling, little excuse for a criticism once they are safely out of the way. It's certainly very difficult to hold any respect for someone who acts in this manner.

anglophileHedgehog wrote:Philipp Lahm sollte einfach mal die Klappe halten. Dankeschön!
ok

blutgraetsche wrote:Footballers shouldn't write memoirs while they're still active. It's an awful 'trend' of the modern game that needs to stop ASAP.

ok

I can only assume it's ego that persuades them to do so, because surely the money alone isn't of enough consequence considering what they earn. They're always so stupid, vacuous and tedious - having seen some choice quotes from Theo Walcott's recent offering I would struggle to say which of those descriptions is most apt.

Just about the best that can be said of them is that the English post-World Cup 2006 autobiographies prompted the one genuine moment of respect most people here will ever have for Joey Barton. And Ashley Cole's will stand as a fitting monument to the greed that encapsulates so much of modern football. Although maybe he was a visionary with his anger at £55,000 a week wages. It's amazing how quickly that has indeed become a relative pittance for the top players.
Ä

Post by Ä on Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:38 am

Lahm on Euro 2008

he talks about the various locker-room divisions

and particularly blames the OLDER players for giving the younger ones hell

Smile

does that mean Frings and Ballack ?! scratch

apparently, some players could barely look into each other's faces

Lahm concludes

„Hm. Trotzdem wird diese Europameisterschaft ein Turnier bleiben, an das ich mit gemischten Gefühlen denke. Zu schräg die Schieflage in der Mannschaft. Zu sprunghaft unsere Leistungen, zu viel Egoismus und zu viele Fehler, und da fasse ich mir auch an die eigene Nase. Es ist absehbar, dass diese Mannschaft frische Energien braucht, und ich weiß auch, wer das noch viel besser weiß als ich: der Bundestrainer.“

lol! lol! lol! lol!

sliming little weasel of a teacher's pet

Löw better be careful

once his reign is over, Lahm will tell us what he REALLY thought of him

Smile

---------

interestingly,

Lehmann

in Die Bibel

also elaborates on the frictions in the locker-room

and seems to blame Frings and Ballack

from the stories I have read so far, the main problem seems to have been between Frings/Ballack and Friedrich/Bierhoff

Lahm's young vs old theory is news to me

Xavier

Number of posts : 563
Supports : Germany, Lazio, & the Whole Bloody Bundesliga
Favourite Player : Klose, Kroos, Mueller, Badstuber, Schweinsteiger, L Bender, Di Natale, Modric
Registration date : 2010-10-09

Post by Xavier on Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:45 am

makes me SICK that Lahm is our captain... sneaky little rodent; he doesn't hold a candle to his many predecessors who at the very least had a shadow of honour and masculinity in them...
Ä

Post by Ä on Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:08 pm

this will backfire UNLESS Germany win the title in Poland

Kahn, Sammer, Beckenbauer... just attacked Lahm for not being a leader

he responds on the field with NON-performances

and then his REVEAL-ALL books comes out where he dishes the dirt on managers and slimes for his life

he is exposing himself TOO much for somebody who does NOT deliver who has NOT won a single international title

will backfire badly me thinks

http://www.welt.de/sport/fussball/bundesliga/fc-bayern-muenchen/article13560508/Ein-Fuehrungsspieler-muss-auch-schweigen-koennen.html
Ä

Post by Ä on Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:20 pm

haha

Völler now SAVAGES Lahm

saying he has "null Charakter"

http://sportbild.bild.de/SPORT/telegramm/telegramm,rendertext=19569850.html

cheers

finally the bubble is bursting

Ale
blutgraetsche

Post by blutgraetsche on Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:34 pm

Ä wrote:this will backfire UNLESS Germany win the title in Poland

Kahn, Sammer, Beckenbauer... just attacked Lahm for not being a leader

he responds on the field with NON-performances

and then his REVEAL-ALL books comes out where he dishes the dirt on managers and slimes for his life

he is exposing himself TOO much for somebody who does NOT deliver who has NOT won a single international title

will backfire badly me thinks

http://www.welt.de/sport/fussball/bundesliga/fc-bayern-muenchen/article13560508/Ein-Fuehrungsspieler-muss-auch-schweigen-koennen.html

You're wrong about the "NON-performances" part, because Lahm continues to perform for both, club and country, on a consistently high level, particularly ever since he moved back to the left side. Captain material he is not though, as I wrote back in the day when Löw made him captain. Not just because of his character, but his position, too.

Ä

Post by Ä on Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:42 pm

Lahm against brazil was a JOKE

+

offensively, Lahm is a shadow of his former self

defensively, Lahm OFTEN gets overrun on the left as well

blutgraetsche

Post by blutgraetsche on Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:46 pm

Lahm's role against Brazil was a new one and despite that one mistake he made, he had a very good match. Don't know what you were watching.

It's actually the attacking part that has improved tremendously ever since he moved back to the left side, as can be seen every week for Bayern. Try to watch objectively and forgo your bias once.
Effenberg

Number of posts : 3975

Post by Effenberg on Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:08 pm

blutgraetsche wrote:Try to watch objectively and forgo your bias once.

You're asking the impossible!
Ä

Post by Ä on Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:34 pm

blutgraetsche wrote:Lahm's role against Brazil was a new one and despite that one mistake he made, he had a very good match. Don't know what you were watching.

It's actually the attacking part that has improved tremendously ever since he moved back to the left side, as can be seen every week for Bayern. Try to watch objectively and forgo your bias once.

pish tosh

against Brazil Lahm was DREADFUL

ONE tame shot, easily saved by the goalie, was ALL he had offensively

defensively, he conceded a penalty, was turned over like a fried chicken by Pato

+

there was another incident where he was VERY shaky (either against Neymar or Pato, cannot remember)

piss poor

-----------

DEFENSIVELY, he is FAR better on the right: it's just a lot more difficult to wrong-foot him

OFFENSIVELY, he is far better on the left, because just like Robben on the other side, he can cut in with the "wrong" foot and shoot

on the left though, Lahm is very shaky defensively: instinctively, his body is always moving the wrong way

hence, why he cost us Euro 2008 against Torres, and also fucked up BAD against Turkey

and do NOT tell me I am NOT watching Bayern Grr

from time to time I even hop off to Säbener Strasse and watch the slimer from a few metrers distance

and trust me, die Schleimspur kannst Du auf dem ganzen Platz sehen

@blut

you CANNOT fool me

+

you CANNOT bully me

YOU are like a typical Spiegel journalist

I know your kind and am IMMUNE to your poison

wahre G

think about it Ale
Ricardo Jol

Number of posts : 12766
Supports : FC Den Haag!
Favourite Player : Verhoek and Verhoek and Rado and the euro!

Post by Ricardo Jol on Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:39 pm

Robben backs Van Gaal and slams Lahm in the face!!!

"in 2009/2010 he won everything with Bayern and he was the big "winner", last year he started losing and suddenly he is the big "loser"."

"It is strange and laughable how soon people forget some things"

Ä

Post by Ä on Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:56 pm

yeah

but in the first season he was also VERY lucky

certainly in the CL

ask our ManU fans on here

-------

here's more Völler on Lahm

Lahm habe "null Charakter", meinte Völler dazu: "Auf dem Platz Weltklasse, außerhalb Kreisklasse."

Ale

Ricardo Jol

Number of posts : 12766
Supports : FC Den Haag!
Favourite Player : Verhoek and Verhoek and Rado and the euro!

Post by Ricardo Jol on Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:17 pm

You always need luck to win something... You Germans should know that

Ale
Xavier

Number of posts : 563
Supports : Germany, Lazio, & the Whole Bloody Bundesliga
Favourite Player : Klose, Kroos, Mueller, Badstuber, Schweinsteiger, L Bender, Di Natale, Modric
Registration date : 2010-10-09

Post by Xavier on Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:37 pm

Völler cheers
anglophileHedgehog

Post by anglophileHedgehog on Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:39 pm

Lahms Kollegenschelte
Verbal-Volley ohne Risiko

http://www.spiegel.de/sport/fussball/0,1518,782211,00.html

Der Zeitpunkt einer solchen Buchveröffentlichung - das Werk kommt am kommenden Montag in den Handel - hätte ohnehin nicht günstiger gewählt sein können. Es ist weit und breit kein Turnier in der Nähe, bei dem das Buch für Unruhe sorgen könnte. Die Bundesligasaison beginnt auch erst gerade, und die Qualifikation für die EM ist so gut wie geschafft. Zudem ist Lahm in Verein und Nationalelf so gut wie unantastbar.

All jene, die sich Lahm vorknöpft, sind zudem Personen, mit denen er sportlich wahrscheinlich nicht mehr allzu eng zu tun haben wird: Klinsmann, Magath und van Gaal sind nach ihren Engagements bei den Bayern mittlerweile Personae non gratae an der Säbener Straße.
blutgraetsche

Post by blutgraetsche on Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:45 pm

Disagree with the author. There is some risk involved for Lahm, and this really could have consequences for him. This whole thing has totally backfired. Not only the various angry reactions by Völler and others, many fans are very disappointed with him. Some ask him to be kicked out of the NT even. Toni Schumacher was in 1987 for a similar book, for example.

I disagree with those fans, but if he lost the captain's armband in the NT, I really wouldn't mind, as I wrote elsewhere.
Ä

Post by Ä on Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:59 pm

haha

here's some more Völler

""Interna aus dem DFB-Team-Kreis öffentlich zu machen, zeigt, dass er keinen Funken Anstand hat. Aber mich wundert bei Lahm nichts mehr", sagte Völler der "Bild".

cheers

apparently, Lahm was also unimpressed with Völler's coaching in 2004 Smile

http://www.sport1.de/de/fussball/artikel_445332.html

Hitzfeld is unimpressed as well and calls Lahm "badly advised"

but the truth is , Lahm is neither insulting any CURRENT Nationalspieler

nor Löw or his coaches, in fact he slimes them to death

there will be no consequences for the midget though

Löw is in love with him, they even happen to "accidentally" holiday at the same resort at the same time

also

now that Ballack has been kicked out Löw cannot afford to cut Lahm's balls as well

+

Lahm has a contract with BILD

and the full support of the Bayern board

---------

Lahm also claims that there are GAY rumours about him

I was not even aware of that but he says somebody in Cologne claims to be his lover on the Internet, and it's NOT true

not that there is anything wrong with it, he says Smile

---------

here's some more Völler in Bild

Völler über Lahms Kritik an seiner Amtsführung als DFB-Teamchef während der EM 2004 in Portugal: „Es wäre ein Armutszeugnis, wenn ich darauf noch groß antworten würde. Nur eines: Ein Kapitän, der sich durch eine Intrige zum Kapitän macht und anschließend Interna ausplaudert, da sage ich nur – Kompliment!"

Rudi hält Lahms Aussagen über die Nationalelf für skandalös.

Völler zu BILD: „ Aber mich wundert bei Lahm nichts mehr. Das Interview bei der Weltmeisterschaft gegen Ballack war bereits schäbig, erbärmlich. Was er nun über Jürgen Klinsmann zum Beispiel gesagt hat, ist eine Frechheit. Ich wiederhole mich: Wer ihm beim Ballack-Interview damals noch geglaubt hat, hat ihn nun durchschaut. Ich bin nun gespannt, wie die Nationalmannschafts-Führung damit umgeht.“

Yikes

THIS story will keep our hacks busy for a while

cheers
anglophileHedgehog

Post by anglophileHedgehog on Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:09 pm

I was not even aware of that but he says somebody in Cologne claims to be his lover on the Internet, and it's NOT true

not that there is anything wrong with it, he says
I've already read some conspiracy theories that his working together is actually a ploy to keep BLÖD off his back for something else - like being gay/being Theo Waigel's sekrit lovechild/...

Sheffield gunner

Number of posts : 16403
Supports : Arsenal

Post by Sheffield gunner on Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:19 pm

anglophileHedgehog wrote:

I've already read some conspiracy theories that his working together is actually a ploy to keep BLÖD off his back for something else - like being gay/being Theo Waigel's sekrit lovechild/...

Well, "Philipp Lahm gay" is rather surprisingly the first option that comes up on google predictive search for me when you type his name in. Whistle
(Although for his comments about gay players coming out rather than any speculations about him.)

We are denizens of the internet though, it's almost our duty to make some sort of outlandish rumour and see if it can spread! Wink

Last edited by Sheffield gunner on Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ä

Post by Ä on Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:19 pm

anglophileHedgehog wrote:

lol!
Allez les rouges

Number of posts : 8098
Supports : Deutschland, Arsenal
Favourite Player : Jens Lehmann

Post by Allez les rouges on Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:05 am

Sheffield gunner wrote:
Ä wrote:the story is now hitting the news wires

I used to think that you over-exaggerated the criticisms of Lahm, but now I'm in full agreement. It's pathetic and spineless the way he acts like the teacher's pet when they're in charge, and then there's a snivelling, little excuse for a criticism once they are safely out of the way. It's certainly very difficult to hold any respect for someone who acts in this manner.

anglophileHedgehog wrote:Philipp Lahm sollte einfach mal die Klappe halten. Dankeschön!
ok

blutgraetsche wrote:Footballers shouldn't write memoirs while they're still active. It's an awful 'trend' of the modern game that needs to stop ASAP.

ok

I can only assume it's ego that persuades them to do so, because surely the money alone isn't of enough consequence considering what they earn. They're always so stupid, vacuous and tedious - having seen some choice quotes from Theo Walcott's recent offering I would struggle to say which of those descriptions is most apt.

Just about the best that can be said of them is that the English post-World Cup 2006 autobiographies prompted the one genuine moment of respect most people here will ever have for Joey Barton. And Ashley Cole's will stand as a fitting monument to the greed that encapsulates so much of modern football. Although maybe he was a visionary with his anger at £55,000 a week wages. It's amazing how quickly that has indeed become a relative pittance for the top players.

Ale

Scham, wo ist dein Erröten?

That he is still captain is now all but intolerable. We have known what he is like for some time but the situation is rendered even more grotesque by the fact that the real capitano and his obvious replacement is his number 2 for both club and country.

The Weltklasse/Kreisklasse contrast is well put (although I find some of Otto's criticisms quite persuasive). It's just frustrating that he remains as unverzichtbar as a player as he is an embarrassment as national captain. Also quite agree with the minimal-risk calculations. It drives one into a spitting rage just how calculated to push his own profile all his pronouncements have been. He makes Samir Nasri look like Sydney Carton.

Hm, Blut: stillschweigende Billigung?

blutgraetsche

Post by blutgraetsche on Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:15 am

Stillschweigende Billigung von mir? Nein.

I'd like him to be punished for the stupidity to write his 'memoirs' while still active alone. He shouldn't be kicked out of the national team, that would be too harsh, but he should lose the captain's armband. There needs to be some reaction by the DFB at least.

Every day new details about past coaches and other people he worked / played with are published by BILD. Newest example:

http://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/bayern-muenchen/bei-voeller-trainierten-wir-nur-eine-stunde-am-tag-19573942.bild.html

He's basically saying that Völler was a totally useless coach. It's fine if he really thinks that, there are probably good reasons to think so, but to say something like that publically about an ex-DFB employee while you are captain of the DFB team doesn't just lack class and integrity, it's unacceptable. My main gripe with these 'criticisms' is that he always does that afterwards, criticising people who can't do him any harm now, while he didn't say a bad word about them while they were in charge. Löw should really ask himself if it's wise to have him as his captain. Besides the BILD connection that is poisonous on many levels, who knows what Klein Philipp is going to write / say about Löw in a few years time once he retired as Bundestrainer?

Sehr schlechter Stil, schäbig und eines Kapitäns der Deutschen Nationalmannschaft unwürdig.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:26 am