COPA LIBERTADORES!

Re: COPA LIBERTADORES!

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:02 am

it finishes 0-0, advantage Cruzeiro is the 2nd leg, great atmosphere at this match

it should have ended 2/3-1 to Estudiante, the cruzeiro keeper had a great game and a cruziero missed the easy easy chance
SuperMario

Number of posts : 16866
Supports : Feyenoord & Arsenal
Favourite Player : Diego Biseswar
Registration date : 2006-11-10

Post by SuperMario on Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:28 am

Thought the atmosphere during Estudiantes' SF home tie wasn't bad either.
OP9

Number of posts : 1476
Supports : Tigres, Leverkusen, Mexico
Favourite Player : Dzeko, Cristiano Ronaldo, Gio Dos Santos, Ibisevic, Memo Ochoa, Begovic, OP9
Registration date : 2006-09-18

Post by OP9 on Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:40 am

The winner should have an asterisk because none of the teams had to go through a Mexican club
blutgraetsche

Number of posts : 23328
Supports : Deutsche Fußballnationalmannschaft
Registration date : 2006-08-09

Post by blutgraetsche on Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:09 am

El Fresa wrote:The winner should have an asterisk because none of the teams had to go through a Mexican club

What? Laughing

No Mexican club has ever won the competition, and only one Mexican club has ever made it to the final.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copa_Libertadores
OP9

Number of posts : 1476
Supports : Tigres, Leverkusen, Mexico
Favourite Player : Dzeko, Cristiano Ronaldo, Gio Dos Santos, Ibisevic, Memo Ochoa, Begovic, OP9
Registration date : 2006-09-18

Post by OP9 on Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:33 am

blutgraetsche wrote:
El Fresa wrote:The winner should have an asterisk because none of the teams had to go through a Mexican club

What? Laughing

No Mexican club has ever won the competition, and only one Mexican club has ever made it to the final.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copa_Libertadores

But there's always a Mexican team in the Semifinal Wink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lcet_gzLr0
Puro

Number of posts : 10676
Registration date : 2006-09-12

Post by Puro on Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:30 pm

Try to watch tonight's Final. It promises to be spectacular! <Ale>
christmasborocooper

Number of posts : 39348
Registration date : 2006-08-06

Post by christmasborocooper on Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:08 pm

Time will that be kicking off?
Protheus

Number of posts : 1816
Supports : Futebol Clube do Porto
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Protheus on Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:14 pm

borocooper wrote:Time will that be kicking off?

About 02:00 GMT
christmasborocooper

Number of posts : 39348
Registration date : 2006-08-06

Post by christmasborocooper on Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:16 pm

cheers

If I am awake I'll give it a watch.

Black Magic

Number of posts : 7514
Registration date : 2007-10-14

Post by Black Magic on Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:39 pm

borocooper wrote:cheers

If I am awake I'll give it a watch.

If you watch it, I'll keep you company. ok
Super Progress

Number of posts : 15428
Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS

Post by Super Progress on Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:40 pm

Saw the first half last week but was too tired plus it was a bit boring when I gave it a view.
SuperMario

Post by SuperMario on Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:09 pm

Come on Estudiantes!

who are you guys supporting?
Fey

Number of posts : 35347
Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie

Post by Fey on Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:42 pm

Mixed feelings, Estudiantes cause they are my favo club in Argentina and the Verons come from there.. But Cruzeiro have Magrao!!

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:42 am

Estudiantes have won the Copa in brazil, with a 2-1 come back win

and i fing missed it
Puro

Post by Puro on Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:06 am

WOW! the last 30m were intense, exciting, nail biting stuff! cheers

Yo Barrilete! gotta give it to Estudiantes this time. They proved me (and a heck of a lot of people) wrong tonight. What a pesky team FFS! they just wouldn't go away, kept going and going (they're in top physical shape) and fully EARNED the CL trophy! <Ale>

Yo Todo! what happened to Cruzeiro FFS? Shocked
They had EVERYTHING in their favour, jammed packed stadium (what? 80 thousand +), they had the lead, were clearly the superior team and even looked better after going ahead in the score and on and on...the party was ready, all set to go, and couldn't finish Estudiantes.

Look at how Cienciano played them Argie big teams in Finals (Boca and River Plate), there's your blueprint. Those Finals aren't to be played, they are to be won.

Cruzeiro were playing good football tonight, but never matched Estudiantes's resilience. And to think Sporting Cristal made them Estudiantes (early in CL) look second best and were only KO due to ref's bias and away goals. To beat Argie clubs you must get in their faces and tear them up, you can't just show up to play ball. They thrive when you respect them. You must go into the match with the intention to really whoop their ass. Cruzeiro NEVER showed that tonight. <Ale>

The blueprint: EVEN with only 10 players, "SI SE PUEDE" Biggrin <Ale>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-j8snszbwWs

and the coach of the darn good River Plate team that was winning trophies was none other than the current Real Madrid coach Pellegrini.

The whole continent is getting aware that you're choking in Finals. I mean your clubs (Palmeiras, Gremio, Fluminense ...) have lost CL Finals-what is it now?- seven straight losses? Shocked

And to think that 12 years ago the same Sporting Cristal that almost KO Estudiantes this time around in CL lost the Final in tonight's stadium against Cruzeiro in 1997. Fuck me! even with all them incompetent fuckos ruining Peruvian football, our clubs can stand toe to toe against 'the best' this time around such as Estudiantes.

Just in case you're wondering what was Perú's flag doing in front of the Estudiantes players during the celebrations, the club's kinesiologist is from Perú.

WE SHALL RETURN! <Ale>
SuperMario

Post by SuperMario on Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:18 pm

Fey wrote:Mixed feelings, Estudiantes cause they are my favo club in Argentina and the Verons come from there.. But Cruzeiro have Magrao!!
I support them, because we're the only European club who got a result v them at the Bombonera. In 1968 the great Man U team lost there and lost the World Cup final over 2 legs. A year later Milan lost there too, but could make up for it the 2nd leg. We earned a hard fought draw at the Bombonera and beat them at home.

Formerly known as sheva7

Number of posts : 1898

Post by Formerly known as sheva7 on Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:13 am

Viva Estudiantes
cheers cheers cheers

I will be forever grateful to them!

BTW, Juli and Todo, where is the brazilian league thread? I'm sure that our friends here would like to know which team is in the top of the table!
Puro

Post by Puro on Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:11 am

CL 2010 getting all warmed up already. cheers

Good matches for this week.

Tuesday: Universidad Católica-Colón 10:20pm and right after that it's Lanús-Libertad (Paris time)

Wednesday: 9:30pm (Paris time) Bolivar-Alianza Lima Whoop

11:50pm Sao Paulo-Monterrey and Vélez-Cruzeiro Shocked

Thursday: 11:15pm (Paris Time) Estudiantes-Aurich
Morales, Espejo, Manco, Guizasola, Ciciliano, and Tejada ready to shock the world and defeat the defending CL champions in their own house. Whoop

Black Magic

Number of posts : 7514
Registration date : 2007-10-14

Post by Black Magic on Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:39 pm

FFS!
Puro

Post by Puro on Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:53 am

WOW! Alianza Lima destroyed Bolivar in La Páz 1-3! Shocked

Do you realize how hard it is for any South American club to beat Bolivia's top club in their own house? FUCK! Shocked

It is Aurich's turn tomorrow to shock the world and deliver a can of whoop ass to CL defending champs Estudiantes in their own house. Verón won't know what hit them.

ARRIBA EL AURICH! Whoop
Puro

Post by Puro on Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:22 am

AURICH:

----------------------------Morales-----------------------------------------

Guizasola----------Araujo------------Alvarez-----------Vásquez

-------------------------Espejo---------------LaRosa----------------------

Manco------------------Ciciliano--------------------Ascoy

--------------------------------------Tejada--------------------------------

Starting left fullback Rivas is suspended for this game. Aurich will be game tomorrow.
Puro

Post by Puro on Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:52 pm

Less than 30m to kickoff between Estudiantes-Aurich, YO MURRAY! Whoop

Remember back in the day during high school days...there was always the bully who thought he was a bad ass, and you couldn't wait 'til 2:45pm, for classes to be over, just to head to the schoolyard to whoop his ass?

That's Aurich today. CAN'T FUCKING WAIT TO BEAT UP THE BULLY! cheers
Puro

Post by Puro on Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:20 am

BULLSHITE!

Aurich came out to play, and the fucking c**t ref gifted Estudiantes a penalty. It was like sending a message of deterrance on Aurich "it is forbidden to beat the defending CL champs" FUCK THAT BULLSHITE!

Then Aurich players are fuming, but they continue playing hard and tie the fucking game. Then the ref sent off my man Guizasola. The ref spotted Guizasola as a threat to Estudiantes and sent him packing.

WHAT A FUCKING DISGRACE! It was Algeria-Egypt in the ACN all over again.

FUCK YOU BARRILETE c**t! you always needed them refs on your side.
Barrilete

Number of posts : 2336
Supports : Club Atlético Boca Juniors
Favourite Player : Maxi Lopez, aka, TWD (The White Drogba)

Post by Barrilete on Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:05 pm

indeed
Puro

Post by Puro on Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:04 pm

In three hours more or less it is ALIANZA LIMA - ESTUDIANTES

Last week them Argie c**ts were once again bailed out by the refs when Peruvian inexperienced in CL club Aurich lost 5-1 (took the last 4 goals while playing with ten men) in Argentina against a refs's aided Estudiantes.

Tonight Perú sends its CAPO DI TUTTI CAPI to avenge the massacre of little brother Aurich. The refs have been warned that if they fuck up once again tilting the game for the Argie c**ts, they won't leave Lima alive. Shocked

Sometimes that's the only way to deal with these c**ts. ARRIBA ALIANZA! <Ale>
Puro

Post by Puro on Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:44 am

WOW mes amis! just WOW!
Amazing what happens in football when the ref is neutral, impartial, unbiased, and just.

Il Capo di Tutti Capi of Peruvian football...ALIANZA LIMA have just annihilated CL defending champions Estudiantes, and also avenge the devastating loss of Aurich to these same cheating c**ts. Whoop

Like I said earlier, the ref was warned to not fuck up the game, and he remained neutral for the most part. I say for the most part only because he did not call a penalty for us, and disallowed a legitimate goal. NO PROBLEM! There's no problem at all when ALIANZA LIMA are whooping ass. It was a complete HUMILIATION! FUCK! the kind the Germans love.

Aurich are avenged, honor restored. ARRIBA ALIANZA!!! cheers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEKcaokHREY
SuperMario

Post by SuperMario on Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:13 am

great win Ale
Barrilete

Number of posts : 2336
Supports : Club Atlético Boca Juniors
Favourite Player : Maxi Lopez, aka, TWD (The White Drogba)

Post by Barrilete on Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:15 pm

great game puro(aunque si mal no recuerdo vos eras hincha de cienciano), estudiantes was horrible from the forwards to the defenders...gk wasn't really to blame all alianza lima's goal were golazos(even the disallowed one)...

it could have been a win by even a bigger margin with that goal disallowed and that pen no given after clemente stoped the ball with his hand

worst defeat playing away for Estudiantes in its entire history playing the CL
Puro

Post by Puro on Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:20 pm

De Guzman wrote:great win Ale

Alianza Lima had the huge responsibility last night to restore the honor of Aurich. Estudiantes, as good as they are, just had to be annihilated by Alianza Lima for running up the score on Aurich, after the inexperienced Peruvian club were forced to play with ten men by a corrupt ref.

The stadium was alive last night, the fans wanted BLOOD. After that freakish goal that put Estudiantes ahead, the stadium was even more pissed off. Shocked

Alianza spotted the Argies an early lead, but it didn't matter. The outcome of this game was obvious. I had NEVER seen Alianza Lima this determined to annihilate an Argie club. BOY, did they delivered in a huge way! Shocked

Wilmer Aguirre and Fernández were two beasts up front especially Aguirre with his three goals.

Estudiantes will probably be traumatized for a while now. This type of defeats leave scars in the Argies. The record books will show a 4-1 loss which in reality, with a totally unbiased ref would've easily be at least 6-1, and I say at the very least because Aguirre and Fernández misfired some shots.

The chants of "OLE.....OLE......OLE" all around the stadium was reminiscent of fans wanting blood, and did they get it. Now, Aurich MUST do the same to Estudiantes when they host them, and hopefully massacre them as well.

The fans even showed respect to Estudiantes by chanting towards the end of the game "A MINUTE OF SILENCE FOR ESTUDIANTES 'CAUSE WE"VE KILLED THEM".
Puro

Post by Puro on Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:26 pm

Barrilete wrote:great game puro(aunque si mal no recuerdo vos eras hincha de cienciano), estudiantes was horrible from the forwards to the defenders...gk wasn't really to blame all alianza lima's goal were golazos(even the disallowed one)...

it could have been a win by even a bigger margin with that goal disallowed and that pen no given after clemente stoped the ball with his hand

worst defeat playing away for Estudiantes in its entire history playing the CL

Yes, I just found out it's the worst defeat for Estudiantes on the road. We'll see if Estudiantes will be traumatized. I tell you this much, Aurich will be out for blood when they meet them in Chiclayo. What Estudiantes did to Aurich, running up the score on them was just wrong. They knew the ref was gifting them the win already, why humiliate a ten man team that is not getting any of the calls?

Estudiantes got thoroughly spanked, totally destroyed, and il capo di tutti capi of Perú did it for Aurich. Biggrin <Ale>

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:38 am