COPA LIBERTADORES!

Balack was Coward

Number of posts : 1283
Supports : FC Barcelona, Liverpool FC, Valencia, Malaga, PSG, Lazio, Zenit St Petersburg, Spain, Uruguay, Russia
Favourite Player : Zlatan , Busquets, Banega, Isco, Goldado, Camacho, Xavi, Joaquín, Javi Martinez, Iniesta, Alonso, Canales, Robben, Messi, Forlan, Neymar, Müller, Ramos, Riquelme, Messi, Cavani, Falcao, Lucas Leiva, Diego Perez, Villa, Miccoli, Puyol : Favourite managers - Guardiola and Pellegrini
Registration date : 2013-04-08

Re: COPA LIBERTADORES!

Post by Balack was Coward on Thu May 16, 2013 10:51 pm

Ok, thanks. Could be Neymars last game on Sunday.

Formerly known as sheva7

Number of posts : 1898
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Formerly known as sheva7 on Thu May 16, 2013 11:17 pm

Mongrel Hawk wrote:
Puro wrote:
Mongrel Hawk wrote:
Corinthians played their normal formation against São Paulo, so I think there`ll be no changes: Guerrero and Emerson forward.

Puro, I`m hoping for a 2-0 before half-time. If we play as we did against Tijuana, we`ll do it.

We'll be alright. It'll be tense, but Corinthians shall prevail. Guerrero has got to score!

Puro, did you see what Amarilla did to Corinthians? 1 clear penalty and 2 on-side goals ruled out. It could have been 4-1. No problem, we`ll win the league.

Sorry for you, mate. The best team lost. That's the worst referee performance I've seen in a while.

ERIK LAMELA

Number of posts : 1552
Registration date : 2012-04-11

Post by ERIK LAMELA on Fri May 17, 2013 4:23 pm

When Riquelme picked the ball up out wide I knew what was coming, mes amis.

CA$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$H! Whoop

I had money on a Riquelme golazo!!
Balack was Coward

Number of posts : 1283
Supports : FC Barcelona, Liverpool FC, Valencia, Malaga, PSG, Lazio, Zenit St Petersburg, Spain, Uruguay, Russia
Favourite Player : Zlatan , Busquets, Banega, Isco, Goldado, Camacho, Xavi, Joaquín, Javi Martinez, Iniesta, Alonso, Canales, Robben, Messi, Forlan, Neymar, Müller, Ramos, Riquelme, Messi, Cavani, Falcao, Lucas Leiva, Diego Perez, Villa, Miccoli, Puyol : Favourite managers - Guardiola and Pellegrini
Registration date : 2013-04-08

Post by Balack was Coward on Fri May 17, 2013 5:08 pm

So did I. CA$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$HHH.

If only it was this simple in real life. No
mongrel hawk

Number of posts : 4757
Supports : Corinthians
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Post by mongrel hawk on Fri May 17, 2013 8:11 pm

Formerly known as sheva7 wrote:
Mongrel Hawk wrote:
Puro wrote:
Mongrel Hawk wrote:
Corinthians played their normal formation against São Paulo, so I think there`ll be no changes: Guerrero and Emerson forward.

Puro, I`m hoping for a 2-0 before half-time. If we play as we did against Tijuana, we`ll do it.

We'll be alright. It'll be tense, but Corinthians shall prevail. Guerrero has got to score!

Puro, did you see what Amarilla did to Corinthians? 1 clear penalty and 2 on-side goals ruled out. It could have been 4-1. No problem, we`ll win the league.

Sorry for you, mate. The best team lost. That's the worst referee performance I've seen in a while.

No problem. Shit happens. I rely on you to kick Boca out. Very Happy
OP9

Number of posts : 1476
Supports : Tigres, Leverkusen, Mexico
Favourite Player : Dzeko, Cristiano Ronaldo, Gio Dos Santos, Ibisevic, Memo Ochoa, Begovic, OP9
Registration date : 2006-09-18

Post by OP9 on Tue May 21, 2013 5:52 am

Mate Mongrel Hawk

Do you think Xolos have a chance against Atletico mineiro?
ERIK LAMELA

Number of posts : 1552
Registration date : 2012-04-11

Post by ERIK LAMELA on Fri May 24, 2013 11:16 am

Boca and Newell's Old Boys DRAW.
mongrel hawk

Post by mongrel hawk on Sat May 25, 2013 1:34 am

OP9 wrote:Mate Mongrel Hawk

Do you think Xolos have a chance against Atletico mineiro?

They had if they kept the 2-0, now they are out IMO.
EMP

Number of posts : 7384
Supports : Valencia, and in Africa Al-Ahly
Favourite Player : The Legendary David Albelda, Mohammed Aboutreika, Charles Gyamfi, Baba Yara, Kalusha Bwalya, Godfrey Chitalu, Segun Odegbami,
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Post by EMP on Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:49 am

Final will be Olimpia of Paraguay v Atletico Mineiro after yesterday's win on penalties. Ronaldinho got decisive penalty as Maxi Rodriguez' penalty was saved. Bernard suspended for first leg.
mongrel hawk

Post by mongrel hawk on Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:24 pm

Hey, Sheva! Congratulations!

Now it's all yours. Only Cuca's black star can take the title from Atlético.

It may be the 4th Brazilian Libertadores title in a row for the first time ever.

And I think Atlético has the potential to beat Bayern on December.
Puro

Number of posts : 10676
Registration date : 2006-09-12

Post by Puro on Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:07 pm

EMP wrote:Final will be Olimpia of Paraguay v Atletico Mineiro after yesterday's win on penalties. Ronaldinho got decisive penalty as Maxi Rodriguez' penalty was saved. Bernard suspended for first leg.

And what a game it was last night for Atlético Mineiro!!! FFS!Shocked 

They had played beautifully and with great courage, and were only up 1-0 when the score line should have read: 4-0

Did you see -as hope was evaporating- hundreds of men, women and children in tears as their beloved Atlético could not get that precious 2nd goal to force penalties?

And then towards the very end Guilherme found the back of the net and the tears of sadness became tears of joy as the rapture happened for them in the stadium.Shocked 

FFS! I saw brazucas on their knees crying thanking the heavens.Shocked 

Football! Fucking hell!Biggrin <Ale> 

Congrats Sheva!

Puro

Post by Puro on Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:09 pm

Mongrel Hawk wrote:Hey, Sheva! Congratulations!

Now it's all yours. Only Cuca's black star can take the title from Atlético.

It may be the 4th Brazilian Libertadores title in a row for the first time ever.

And I think Atlético has the potential to beat Bayern on December.

Definitely! Atlético can beat them. Olimpia have no chance against Pizarro and Bayern but Atlético have the team to beat Bayern indeed.

Formerly known as sheva7

Post by Formerly known as sheva7 on Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:47 pm

Thank you, Todo and Puro!

Bernard scored the first goal in the 3th minute after a superb assist from Ronaldinho.

Then we lost some chances and the ref didn't give two penalties for us.

Newells improved in the second half and we lost the momentum we had built in the first half.

We were not creating chances. The atmosphere was really tense. Some people were crying because they thought we would lose as always. But in the 40th minute Guilherme scored the second goal...The stadium went nuts!

In the penaly shootout, both teams scored their first two penalties and missed the 3rd and 4th penalties. Ronaldinho scored the 5th and Maxi Rodriguez lost their last one. I almost had a heart attack...

Now Atlético hold a 53 home match unbeaten streak, not bad, huh?  

We will play the final against Olimpia from Paraguay...It won't be easy. They have a competitive squad and knocked out brazilian league champions Fluminense. 42 years without a major trophy celebration and counting...this has to end.

Last edited by Formerly known as sheva7 on Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
mongrel hawk

Post by mongrel hawk on Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:58 pm

Formerly known as sheva7 wrote:Thank you, Todo and Puro!

Bernard scored the first goal in the 3th minute after a superb assist from Ronaldinho.

Then we lost some chances and the ref didn't give two penalties for us.

Newells improved in the second half and we lost the momentum we had built in the first half.

We were not creating chances. The atmosphere was really tense. Some people were crying because they thought we would lose as always. But in the 40th minute Guilherme scored the second goal...The stadium went nuts!

In the penaly shootout, both teams scored their first two penalties and missed the 3rd and 4th penalties. Ronaldinho scored the 5th and Maxi Rodriguez lost their last one. I almost had a heart attack...

Now Atlético hold a 53 home match unbeaten streak, not bad, huh?  

We will play the final against Olimpia from Paraguay...It won't be easy. They have competitive squad and knocked out brazilian league champions Fluminense. 42 years without a major trophy celebration and couting...this has to end.

I don't think the first one (Jô in the first half) was a foul/penalty.

Anyway, I hope Atlético win this Libertadores and beat Bayern on December, cause Olimpia wouldn't stand a chance against the Germans.

Formerly known as sheva7

Post by Formerly known as sheva7 on Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:49 pm

I respect your opinion, but me and 'referee pundits' think it was a penalty.

Last year it was nice to see you winning Libertadores for the first time and shutting up rival fans. I hope this is our time. I won't talk about Bayern, because IMO the final against Olimpia will be really difficult.
EMP

Number of posts : 7384
Supports : Valencia, and in Africa Al-Ahly
Favourite Player : The Legendary David Albelda, Mohammed Aboutreika, Charles Gyamfi, Baba Yara, Kalusha Bwalya, Godfrey Chitalu, Segun Odegbami,
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Post by EMP on Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:54 pm

Formerly known as sheva7 wrote:I respect your opinion, but me and 'referee pundits' think it was a penalty.

Last year it was nice to see you winning Libertadores for the first time and shutting up rival fans. I hope this is our time. I won't talk about Bayern, because IMO the final against Olimpia will be really difficult.

Good luck Sheva. Hope you win it.
mongrel hawk

Post by mongrel hawk on Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:41 pm

Formerly known as sheva7 wrote:I respect your opinion, but me and 'referee pundits' think it was a penalty.

I know. Every pundit I saw on TV think it was a penalty. I don't. The same goes for the "penalty" on Sheik against Boca. Pundits thought it was, I didn't. I think in both cases there was legal use of the shoulder.  

Yes, last year it was Corinthians time, now it's Atlético. IMO it's over, Atlético are champions, but of course the players cannot think this way.

I really hope Atlético will win the world club cup.
Isco Benny

Number of posts : 19647
Supports : Spurs, FOLLOWS (just for worms): Werder Bremen, Lazio, Ferencvaros, Valencia, El Classico, Angleterre, Magyarorszag
Favourite Player : Don't cha wish your left back was BAE? Don't cha

Post by Isco Benny on Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:34 pm

Mongrel Hawk wrote:
Mongrel Hawk wrote:
Puro wrote:
Mongrel Hawk wrote:

No problem. Shit happens. I rely on you to kick Boca out.  Very Happy

I am now a Corinthians supporter thanks to Paulinho. MH - We will definitely win the league cheers
mongrel hawk

Post by mongrel hawk on Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:26 am

Isco Benny wrote:
Mongrel Hawk wrote:
Mongrel Hawk wrote:
Puro wrote:
Mongrel Hawk wrote:

No problem. Shit happens. I rely on you to kick Boca out.  Very Happy

I am now a Corinthians supporter thanks to Paulinho. MH - We will definitely win the league cheers

Well, I'm now a Spurs fan in England.

Has he arrived in the club?

I hope he'll adapt to English football. If he does, it will be a hell of a signing for you. But remember: he's a defensive midfielder, not a playmaker, so don't expect him to be the creative player of the team. He may help creating as a surprise player coming from behind though.
Isco Benny

Number of posts : 19647
Supports : Spurs, FOLLOWS (just for worms): Werder Bremen, Lazio, Ferencvaros, Valencia, El Classico, Angleterre, Magyarorszag
Favourite Player : Don't cha wish your left back was BAE? Don't cha

Post by Isco Benny on Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:24 pm

He has indeed arrived, there are lots of lovely photos of him wandering around the training ground in his Spurs kit on the clubs website.

We know not to expect him to be the creative force, he will sit deep with Sandro more than likely and have the freedom to play box to box. In terms of physical presence, I can't see many teams next season overrunning a midfield of Paulinho, Sandro and Dembele. How that three will shape up going forward we'll have to wait and see. Dembele has incredible dribbling skill but he's not an Oscar who can thread balls between defensive lines, so we may play Sigurdsson or Holtby in such a position unless we sign someone else. Shame we couldn't get Bernhard too, we'd have a Brasilian triumvirate, and we all know national triumvirates bring success (Rikaard, Gullit, Van Basten / Modric, Corluka, Kranjcar / etc) Wink
Deluded F*ck™

Number of posts : 21764
Supports : The Lilywhites from N17
Favourite Player : The Hurrikane - he's on of our own!

Post by Deluded F*ck™ on Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:34 pm

Bernard's movement for the 1st goal was brilliant. Want him bad.

Formerly known as sheva7

Post by Formerly known as sheva7 on Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:08 am

Happy to see Bernard playing well again. Bernard was great last season, but he had a dip in form this year (despite being the first player to score a hat trick playing away at Argentina in Copa Libertadores). We will miss him on Wednesday, but IMO Ronaldinho, Tardelli and Jô are even more important than him.

Our president said Spurs were the only club that made an official offer for him (probably before they signed Paulinho). We're asking 25 million euros. Now there are some rumours linking him to Liverpool and Arsenal. Did you hear about it?
Puro

Post by Puro on Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:05 pm

Formerly known as sheva7 wrote:Happy to see Bernard playing well again. Bernard was great last season, but he had a dip in form this year (despite being the first player to score a hat trick playing away at Argentina in Copa Libertadores). We will miss him on Wednesday, but IMO Ronaldinho, Tardelli and Jô are even more important than him.

Our president said Spurs were the only club that made an official offer for him (probably before they signed Paulinho). We're asking 25 million euros. Now there are some rumours linking him to Liverpool and Arsenal. Did you hear about it?

You missed Bernard big time against Olimpia. He is a great player, full stop!

Atlético to play the most important game in their history in the return game.
Puro

Post by Puro on Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:51 pm

Todo, I watched Neilton play the other day. He may be the next Brasil super star.Shocked 

Formerly known as sheva7

Post by Formerly known as sheva7 on Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:04 pm

Puro wrote:
Formerly known as sheva7 wrote:Happy to see Bernard playing well again. Bernard was great last season, but he had a dip in form this year (despite being the first player to score a hat trick playing away at Argentina in Copa Libertadores). We will miss him on Wednesday, but IMO Ronaldinho, Tardelli and Jô are even more important than him.

You missed Bernard big time against Olimpia. He is a great player, full stop!

Atlético to play the most important game in their history in the return game.

Make no mistake, he is a great player, but he did not play well in the away games in the knockout stages. I just said that he was more consistent last season. That's normal for a 20 year old player.

That stupid last minute goal we conceded screwed us up big time. We would be clear favourites to win if we had to overcame a one goal defficit. Now they are favourities. Olimpia will park the bus, but with Bernard, Ronaldinho, Tardeli and Jô upfront we still have a chance.

The corrupt fuckos from Conmebol did not let us play at Indenpendência, where we hold an unbeaten streak of 40 matches, but playing at Mineirão, in front of 63.000 supporters might be even better.
mongrel hawk

Post by mongrel hawk on Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:55 pm

@Sheva

Atlético is much better than Olimpia and should win the title. However, if Cuca's bad luck get in the pitch, you're fucked. If Atlético don't win, I predict his retirement or even suicide. After a 20-year-old career forming good teams but winning only a couple of state cups, his hope of personal success must be ending.

And I agree about Conmebol. They don't want 4 Brazilian titles in a row. São Paulo, Corinthians, Atlético, Fluminense, all of them were robbed this year, in and out of the pitch.

@Puro

I haven't watched this Neilton kid playing yet. Is he that good? Those Santos c**ts sell Neymar and find another craque? I can't believe it.

By the way, Real Madrid should try to sign Corinthians DM Ralf, cause he never let Neymar play well against Corinthians. Neymar was Ralf's bitch. ok
Puro

Post by Puro on Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:30 pm

Ooooh SHITE! The day of truth has arrived for Atlético Mineiro and fans. The most important game in the entire history of Brasil's 'Newcastle' is tonight. I'm so looking forward to the spectacle, the inevitable shedding of tears by my man Sheva - you know it's gonna end in tears, don't you!

The Mineirão is gonna be bursting hours before kick-off with Brazilian Magpies, FFS! They're gonna belt out their national anthem too just like Brasil - España. What a sight.

Yes, Sheva, we know there are corrupt fuckos all over our lands, but I know you know that a CL Final must be played in a stadium with a capacity of 40 thousand, minimum. Those are the rules.

What a day, mes amis! At 12:30pm lunch time, I watch Bayern-Barça, then at 7pm it's USA vs. Honduras. Then the big game in CL and then I catch the second half of México vs. Panamá.

Here's looking forward to the crying-like-a-bitch night for my man Sheva! Oh you know it's gonna end in tears. Biggrin <Ale> 

Puro

Post by Puro on Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:36 pm

Sí, Todo, Neilton looks like he could be a super star. Robinho was all bullshite and no substance, then Neymar followed with a lot of bullshite + a lot of substance and now this Neilton is no bullshite and only substance.

I like what they're doing at Santos. That's progress ain't it!
Romford Pele

Number of posts : 18652
Supports : Arsenal (Team Progress)
Favourite Player : Ozil
Registration date : 2006-10-05

Post by Romford Pele on Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:40 pm

Is Bernard to Arsenal a done deal? Everyone is saying it will happen after the final tonight?
mongrel hawk

Post by mongrel hawk on Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:28 pm

Puro wrote:Ooooh SHITE! The day of truth has arrived for Atlético Mineiro and fans. The most important game in the entire history of Brasil's 'Newcastle' is tonight. I'm so looking forward to the spectacle, the inevitable shedding of tears by my man Sheva - you know it's gonna end in tears, don't you!

The Mineirão is gonna be bursting hours before kick-off with Brazilian Magpies, FFS! They're gonna belt out their national anthem too just like Brasil - España. What a sight.

Yes, Sheva, we know there are corrupt fuckos all over our lands, but I know you know that a CL Final must be played in a stadium with a capacity of 40 thousand, minimum. Those are the rules.

What a day, mes amis! At 12:30pm lunch time, I watch Bayern-Barça, then at 7pm it's USA vs. Honduras. Then the big game in CL and then I catch the second half of México vs. Panamá.

Here's looking forward to the crying-like-a-bitch night for my man Sheva! Oh you know it's gonna end in tears.  Biggrin <Ale> 

Atlético's president said Defensores del Chaco has a capacity of less than 40 thousand.
Last year, Corinthians played the final in Pacaembu, which has a capacity of 38 thousand.
Conmebol is a mess.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:35 am