Beautiful Goals

bluenine

Number of posts : 22998
Supports : www.footballspeak.com
Favourite Player : Zanetti
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: Beautiful Goals

Post by bluenine on Tue May 12, 2009 3:20 pm

For those who haven't seen this yet - Balotelli's goal against Chievo last weekend... it was so unexpected, created one out of no where! Great strike.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCkSjLOVyWA
christmasborocooper

Number of posts : 39348
Registration date : 2006-08-06

Post by christmasborocooper on Tue May 12, 2009 3:22 pm

Yeah I saw that on 101goals the other day..class. Havent been able to see much of him at all other than the CL and he was shit most of the time..is he more like that in Serie A or more like what I saw of him in the CL?
bluenine

Post by bluenine on Tue May 12, 2009 3:30 pm

borocooper wrote:Yeah I saw that on 101goals the other day..class. Havent been able to see much of him at all other than the CL and he was shit most of the time..is he more like that in Serie A or more like what I saw of him in the CL?

Don't judge Inter players on CL yet... we somehow play crap in Europe, its a mental block... watch Inter in Serie A, we are a different team completely.

Balotelli has been a bit inconsistent this season, but he is more like what you see in Serie A... its only a matter of time that he starts playing like that in the CL, coz of his "I care a shit for anyone" attitude.
christmasborocooper

Number of posts : 39348

Post by christmasborocooper on Tue May 12, 2009 3:40 pm

bluenine wrote:
borocooper wrote:Yeah I saw that on 101goals the other day..class. Havent been able to see much of him at all other than the CL and he was shit most of the time..is he more like that in Serie A or more like what I saw of him in the CL?

Don't judge Inter players on CL yet... we somehow play crap in Europe, its a mental block... watch Inter in Serie A, we are a different team completely.

Balotelli has been a bit inconsistent this season, but he is more like what you see in Serie A... its only a matter of time that he starts playing like that in the CL, coz of his "I care a shit for anyone" attitude.

It was him that got the racial abuse the other week wasnt it?

How did he perform after that? Did it give him a bit more drive or has he been about the same?
bluenine

Post by bluenine on Tue May 12, 2009 4:56 pm

borocooper wrote:
bluenine wrote:

How did he perform after that? Did it give him a bit more drive or has he been about the same?

He has been getting a lot of abuse in every game for a while now... Crowds all over Italy seem to target him more than any other Inter player. Whether its because of his skin colour or his attitude or both, its anyones guess.

I think his attitude helps him cope with all this abuse, probably the reason why he has such an attitude. Funny thing is that I have never seen him celebrate a goal, he just looks angrier after scoring! Wink
Pierre Littbarski

Number of posts : 12424
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Pierre Littbarski on Tue May 12, 2009 6:33 pm

I've been trying to find Marc Janko's goal for Red Bull v Rapid on Sunday but not on YouTube yet No

Worth seeing.
Axeslammer

Number of posts : 19688
Supports : Leeds Utd / FC Groningen
Favourite Player : Filip Kostic, Bergkamp, Le Tiss

Post by Axeslammer on Tue May 12, 2009 6:44 pm

Pierre Littbarski wrote:I've been trying to find Marc Janko's goal for Red Bull v Rapid on Sunday but not on YouTube yet No

Worth seeing.

This one doesn't work for you : http://www.101greatgoals.com/videodisplay/2505852/ ?
Pierre Littbarski

Number of posts : 12424

Post by Pierre Littbarski on Tue May 12, 2009 7:03 pm

Axeslammer wrote:
Pierre Littbarski wrote:I've been trying to find Marc Janko's goal for Red Bull v Rapid on Sunday but not on YouTube yet No

Worth seeing.

This one doesn't work for you : http://www.101greatgoals.com/videodisplay/2505852/ ?

Works fine <Ale>

Like a genetically modified Davor Suker !
The Bulk

Number of posts : 1961
Registration date : 2006-08-25

Post by The Bulk on Wed May 13, 2009 7:13 pm

Pierre Littbarski wrote:
Axeslammer wrote:

Worth seeing.

Works fine <Ale>

Like a genetically modified Davor Suker !

Jesus! That's beautiful. How many has he scored now? About 38 in 35 appearances or something crazy like that. Celtic were interested at one point. Doubt they could afford him now.

Hope we see him over here soon.

Cheers

Post by Guest on Thu May 14, 2009 5:33 pm

Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueo, Redondo, Ral, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal

Post by Jaime on Thu May 14, 2009 6:32 pm

bluenine wrote:For those who haven't seen this yet - Balotelli's goal against Chievo last weekend... it was so unexpected, created one out of no where! Great strike.

Superb strike. Too bad it looks like he's been sitting in on Zlatan's "How to be a c*nt" 101.
Romford Pele

Number of posts : 18652
Supports : Arsenal (Team Progress)
Favourite Player : Ozil
Registration date : 2006-10-05

Post by Romford Pele on Fri May 15, 2009 12:43 am

Jaime wrote:
bluenine wrote:For those who haven't seen this yet - Balotelli's goal against Chievo last weekend... it was so unexpected, created one out of no where! Great strike.

Superb strike. Too bad it looks like he's been sitting in on Zlatan's "How to be a c*nt" 101.

ok
Why would you not celebrate that?
Deano

Number of posts : 22042
Supports : West Ham United

Post by Deano on Fri May 15, 2009 12:51 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXcyYgbKQto

Quagliarella vs Chievo...Legendary!
Sgoater1

Number of posts : 11129
Supports : Man City

Post by Sgoater1 on Fri May 15, 2009 1:08 am

Sgoater1

Number of posts : 11129
Supports : Man City

Post by Sgoater1 on Fri May 15, 2009 1:10 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lx1jXdN74ro&feature=related

Robinho's goal against Arsenal, the finish of the season !

Di Caniooooo!

Number of posts : 10829
Supports : West Ham
Favourite Player : Paolo Di Canio, Moore, Hurst, Peters
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Post by Di Caniooooo! on Fri May 15, 2009 1:37 am

Romford Pele

Number of posts : 18652
Supports : Arsenal (Team Progress)
Favourite Player : Ozil
Registration date : 2006-10-05

Post by Romford Pele on Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:59 pm

http://www.101greatgoals.com/

101 best goals of 2008/2009 are now up.
Pras_tama

Number of posts : 2101
Supports : Manchester United & Indonesia NT
Favourite Player : Scholes
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Post by Pras_tama on Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:45 am

bluenine wrote:
borocooper wrote:
bluenine wrote:

He has been getting a lot of abuse in every game for a while now... Crowds all over Italy seem to target him more than any other Inter player. Whether its because of his skin colour or his attitude or both, its anyones guess.

I think his attitude helps him cope with all this abuse, probably the reason why he has such an attitude. Funny thing is that I have never seen him celebrate a goal, he just looks angrier after scoring! Wink

Remind me of Rooney in his early career. Always like Super Mario. Too bad Balo plays for Inter not for Milan nor United Biggrin
Axeslammer

Number of posts : 19688
Supports : Leeds Utd / FC Groningen
Favourite Player : Filip Kostic, Bergkamp, Le Tiss

Post by Axeslammer on Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:57 pm

Axeslammer wrote:He did it in his first home game for FC Groningen :

and in the last home game of the regular competition, our CB Granqvist went on walkabout again :

cheers

Granqvist was given another Red Sea Parting....and we all know what he does with opportunities like that Very Happy

http://www.101greatgoals.com/videodisplay/andreas-granqvist-nac-8813031/
lampiao007

Number of posts : 1164
Supports : SL Benfica
Favourite Player : Pablo Aimar

Post by lampiao007 on Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:00 pm

Gaitan's goal against Pacos last night.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content