EM Seleção e Selecção

Number of posts : 2495
Supports : Portugal Brasil Africa
Favourite Player : Ronaldo Zidane Dinho Figo CR Robinho Neymar Hazard
Registration date : 2007-11-22

Eden Hazard(Future Ballon D'or winner)

Post by EM Seleção e Selecção on Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:23 pm

Eden Hazard

Eden Hazard, dubbed ‘the new Cristiano Ronaldo’ by the press, is reported to have his pick of suitors, but according to reports in Marca, he wants to join Barcelona.

The 18-year-old winger has attracted interest from a host of Europe’s top clubs with Arsenal and Manchester United said to be closest to making a concrete offer for the youngster who currently plays his football with Lille in France's Ligue 1.

The flying winger, already capped ten times by Belgium, is fully aware of the interest being shown in him and has spoken about where he thinks his future may lie.

"I am pleased that teams like Arsenal and Real Madrid want to sign me,” before adding, “I know that Barcelona and Inter like me, but I am thrilled to play with Real Madrid or Arsenal," Hazard said a few weeks ago.

While Hazard has admitted he would like to spend another season in France before making the leap to a bigger club, Marca claim he has chosen Barca as his most desired destination.
Pierre Littbarski

Number of posts : 12424
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: Eden Hazard(Future Ballon D'or winner)

Post by Pierre Littbarski on Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:25 pm

EM La Liga wrote:Eden Hazard

Eden Hazard, dubbed ‘the new Cristiano Ronaldo’ by the press, is reported to have his pick of suitors, but according to reports in Marca, he wants to join Barcelona.

The 18-year-old winger has attracted interest from a host of Europe’s top clubs with Arsenal and Manchester United said to be closest to making a concrete offer for the youngster who currently plays his football with Lille in France's Ligue 1.

The flying winger, already capped ten times by Belgium, is fully aware of the interest being shown in him and has spoken about where he thinks his future may lie.

"I am pleased that teams like Arsenal and Real Madrid want to sign me,” before adding, “I know that Barcelona and Inter like me, but I am thrilled to play with Real Madrid or Arsenal," Hazard said a few weeks ago.

While Hazard has admitted he would like to spend another season in France before making the leap to a bigger club, Marca claim he has chosen Barca as his most desired destination.

Yep, he seems to have his heart set on Barca Neutral
EM Seleção e Selecção

Post by EM Seleção e Selecção on Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:26 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ry6mrPXufIw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vFck60Sgg4 (Gervinho)
EM Seleção e Selecção

Post by EM Seleção e Selecção on Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:27 pm

Pierre Littbarski wrote:

Pierre I am telling you this kid is special I don't hype players whatsoever as for Gervinho he can play for the Big 2 in EPL/Arsenal/Liverpool/Man City.
Pierre Littbarski

Post by Pierre Littbarski on Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:31 pm

EM La Liga wrote:
Pierre Littbarski wrote:

Pierre I am telling you this kid is special I don't hype players whatsoever as for Gervinho he can play for the Big 2 in EPL/Arsenal/Liverpool/Man City.

Gervinho I like a lot - has been fantastic whenever I've seen him.

I wasn't doubting Hazard - I found it amusing that the paper was suggesting he wanted to join Barca before using a quote that would suggest he'd prefer Real or Arsenal.

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:37 pm

he is probably crap, which explains why he wants to play for madrid.
TM

Number of posts : 21218
Supports : PROGRESS!
Favourite Player : Luis Figo
Registration date : 2006-08-16

Post by TM on Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:28 pm

Messiah wrote:he is probably crap, which explains why he wants to play for madridHas his heart set on Barca.
Tom

Number of posts : 12184
Supports : Chelsea
Registration date : 2006-08-06

Post by Tom on Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:48 pm

he's not crap, he's brilliant. If the belgian national side get their arses in gear they'd see that he could probably carry them through qualification.
Kimbo

Number of posts : 38170

Post by Kimbo on Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:52 pm

I hope he gets his move to a big club, he can become the next Daniel Sturridge. Surprised
EM Seleção e Selecção

Post by EM Seleção e Selecção on Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:53 pm

Christmas Ballack wrote:he's not crap, he's brilliant. If the belgian national side get their arses in gear they'd see that he could probably carry them through qualification.
Bubbly Bubbly Bubbly Bubbly
EM Seleção e Selecção

Post by EM Seleção e Selecção on Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:55 pm

Kimbo wrote:I hope he gets his move to a big club, he can become the next Daniel Sturridge. Surprised
will never happen(next Daniel Sturridge) due to many reasons.
Tom

Number of posts : 12184
Supports : Chelsea

Post by Tom on Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:21 am

he's not talented enough to be the next Daniel Sturridge.

A & K

Number of posts : 3347
Registration date : 2006-08-12

Post by A & K on Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:32 am

Both Hazard and Gervinho are pretty good. Hazard I know him since last year and he must be one of the best talent (18 years o.) around.

The funny thing will Lille is that last year they were pretty good (potentially top 6). They released the coach in June, Rudy Garcia for no reasons. Then after two weeks later because the fans were really unhappy they asked him to come back two weeks later so the team didn't do well at first. Then they bought Gervinho who's now the top scorer in the French league.

Lille 14th day: 13th -> 19 points
Valencia-Lille: 3-1
Then since:
15th-Lille -Valenciennes: 4-0 (Gervinho 2)
16th- Lille-Lyon: 4-3 (Gervinho 2)
17th- Monaco-Lille (0-4 De Melo 2)
Europa League: Lille-Slavia (Gervinho)
18th- Lille-Le Mans (Gervinho 1, Hazard 1)
19th- Nancy-Lille: 0-4 (Gervinho2, Hazard1)

2nd position behind Bordeaux

Surely they can score lots of goals

Lille - Lokomotiv Mezdra 5-0
Lille - Racing Genk 4-2
Slavia Prague - Lille 1-5
Lille - Genoa 3-0
Genoa - Lille 3-2
Lille - Bordeaux 2-0
EM Seleção e Selecção

Post by EM Seleção e Selecção on Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:46 pm

Please Please be true!

Real Madrid Will Beat Arsenal And Manchester United To Signing Of Belgian Teen Eden Hazard - Report
The starlet is of great interest to los Blancos...
Dec 27, 2009 5:53:35 PM

Manchester United and Arsenal will be beaten to the signing of Lille teenage star Eden Hazard by Real Madrid, reports the Daily Mail.

The newspaper claims the Spanish giants will make a move for the 18-year-old, who is being tracked by both the champions and the Gunners.

Hazard picked up the best Young Hope in Ligue 1 last season at the age of just 17, after playing 34 games and notching four goals, as well as making his full debut for Belgium.
Kroos

Number of posts : 9049
Supports : FC Bayern Munich, die MANNSCHAFT
Favourite Player : Kroos, Müller, Götze, Neuer, Gündogan

Post by Kroos on Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:59 pm

stupid move if its true, a player always needs playtime

he looks really good

he should go to bremen Very Happy
Hlebagone

Number of posts : 6086
Registration date : 2007-03-17

Post by Hlebagone on Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:06 am

Eden Hazard is fucking awesome. Fact. Would love to have him at Arsenal. Could fit into out current system perfectly as well, although naturally, technically, he can't dream to be able to compete with Walcott.

My Belgian connection tells me his 15 year old brother is even better, so Wenger will probably just go for him Smile
EM Seleção e Selecção

Post by EM Seleção e Selecção on Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:05 pm

Hlebagone wrote:Eden Hazard is fucking awesome. Fact. Would love to have him at Arsenal. Could fit into out current system perfectly as well, although naturally, technically, he can't dream to be able to compete with Walcott.

My Belgian connection tells me his 15 year old brother is even better, so Wenger will probably just go for him Smile
I am confused explain the part about Walcott?.

Is Thorgan that good?
EM Seleção e Selecção

Post by EM Seleção e Selecção on Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:07 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKXA2ZCalEw
Hlebagone

Number of posts : 6086
Registration date : 2007-03-17

Post by Hlebagone on Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:35 pm

EM La Liga wrote:
Hlebagone wrote:Eden Hazard is fucking awesome. Fact. Would love to have him at Arsenal. Could fit into out current system perfectly as well, although naturally, technically, he can't dream to be able to compete with Walcott.

Is Thorgan that good?

Sarcasm Smile

I have no idea about his brother. Just i've heard that scouts have said that he's better than Eden was at the same age.
EM Seleção e Selecção

Post by EM Seleção e Selecção on Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:17 pm

Hlebagone wrote:
EM La Liga wrote:

Is Thorgan that good?

Sarcasm Smile

I have no idea about his brother. Just i've heard that scouts have said that he's better than Eden was at the same age.
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Bubbly
OrangeSky

Number of posts : 363
Supports : AFC Ajax
Favourite Player : Dennis Bergkamp
Registration date : 2009-12-28

Post by OrangeSky on Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:32 pm

This kid is old news IMO. He was amazing last season, and he has been developing on the right track this season as well. Nothing new, but continues to be excellent. Let the poor youngster develop in France, and continue to gain experience. I would hate to see him rote on some Premier/La Liga bench. I love him, but I think the Lille team has been amazing this season. Every season they get raped in the transfer window, and every season they manage to find more talent and continue to climb the table.

This season's surpise for me has been Romelo Lukaku! 16 year old Belgian striker from Anderlecht! Between these two, the Belgian future looks real bright, not better than my Dutchies but close enough! LOL

Black Magic

Number of posts : 7514
Registration date : 2007-10-14

Post by Black Magic on Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:35 pm

From what I've seen of Lille this season (2 Europa League matches) I've been most impressed with Cabaye. I think he's fairly young too? They had an enjoyable style of play so hopefully a few of their key players can stick by them for the forseeable.
OrangeSky

Number of posts : 363
Supports : AFC Ajax
Favourite Player : Dennis Bergkamp
Registration date : 2009-12-28

Post by OrangeSky on Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:49 pm

Black Magic wrote:From what I've seen of Lille this season (2 Europa League matches) I've been most impressed with Cabaye. I think he's fairly young too? They had an enjoyable style of play so hopefully a few of their key players can stick by them for the forseeable.

Cabaye is actually a Lille youth product, I believe. Cabaye has been brilliant, I have seen alot of their more recent fixtures/Europe and he is def part of the season why they are 2nd in the league at the moment. He is obviously a little older 22-23, but he is def a star in the making. Something like 6 goals already, and even more assists. Other than Hazard and Cabaye, Gervinho is finally coming into his own as well. He is also very young, but has been their top scorer, and has been the real difference maker for this side. Like I said, Hazard is an bright young talent, but it's really unfair how much attention he gets compared to Cabaye/Gervinho who in my opinion have contributed more to this side's real success this season.
Calidad

Number of posts : 7996
Supports : Hibernian FC
Registration date : 2006-08-25

Post by Calidad on Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:07 pm

Welcome OrangeSky Ale
EM Seleção e Selecção

Post by EM Seleção e Selecção on Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:33 am

OrangeSky wrote:
Black Magic wrote:From what I've seen of Lille this season (2 Europa League matches) I've been most impressed with Cabaye. I think he's fairly young too? They had an enjoyable style of play so hopefully a few of their key players can stick by them for the forseeable.

Cabaye is actually a Lille youth product, I believe. Cabaye has been brilliant, I have seen alot of their more recent fixtures/Europe and he is def part of the season why they are 2nd in the league at the moment. He is obviously a little older 22-23, but he is def a star in the making. Something like 6 goals already, and even more assists. Other than Hazard and Cabaye, Gervinho is finally coming into his own as well. He is also very young, but has been their top scorer, and has been the real difference maker for this side. Like I said, Hazard is an bright young talent, but it's really unfair how much attention he gets compared to Cabaye/Gervinho who in my opinion have contributed more to this side's real success this season.
Cabaye is a very good central midfielder whom he is having a very good season but the difference between Cabaye/Hazard there is many Cabaye's(type of player) in Ligue 1 but not enough Hazard's(Players with the WOW factor) and also he is younger thats why he does and will always get much much more attention than Cabaye.

Eden Hazard is kind of old news I knew about his quality during that European Championship Bojan starred in but he is a big big talent there isn't many young players of his type in Europe currently and I do agree with you about Hazard being allowed to stay in Ligue 1 and develop more not moving to La Liga or EPL too soon.
EM Seleção e Selecção

Post by EM Seleção e Selecção on Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:26 pm

Eden Hazard (born 7 January 1991 in La Louvière) is a Belgian football player currently playing for French side Lille OSC in France's highest football division, Ligue 1. He also plays for the Belgium national team. He primarily plays as an attacking midfielder and a winger. Eden is known for his decisive speed and amazing technical ability[1] and is the reigning Ligue 1 Young Player of the Year becoming the first international player to win the award.[2] <Ale> <Ale> <Ale> <Ale>
Pierre Littbarski

Post by Pierre Littbarski on Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:36 pm

Cabaye was very good a couple of years ago for Lille when they were in CL but Puel made such a horrendous team selection v United that he and Bodmer couldn't shine.

United still needed to cheat to win mind.

Vidic No
EM Seleção e Selecção

Post by EM Seleção e Selecção on Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:41 pm

Impressive against an average EPL team but let's wait and see what he can do away from home next week. Ale Ale

A & K

Number of posts : 3347
Registration date : 2006-08-12

Post by A & K on Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:35 pm

It's normal Hazard gets all the fame, because he is the most talented player but there are lots of valuable players in this team, therefore they are doing well.
Rami, the central defender was just called by domenech to replace Gallas injured. He didn't do that well but nobody did.
Mavuba is also a very good player, he was great when he played for Bordeaux then he totally failed for Villareal.
Cabaye has been linked to Arsenal and several other big clubs.
Frau one of the strikers is doing good this year, he played for Lyon and P.S.G and already scored 10 goals.
The you have Obraniak, an offensif midfield player who scored 9 goals last year, De Melo a good Brazilian player and Landreau the ex-P.S.G goalkeeper. So a lot of good players in this team not only Hazard.
EM Seleção e Selecção

Post by EM Seleção e Selecção on Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:56 pm

Lille is a very good team who have a few stars i.e Rami,Gervinho,Cabaye but Eden Hazard is the major star you have to admit this yourself.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:59 am