Eden Hazard(Future Ballon D'or winner)

Pras_tama

Number of posts : 2101
Supports : Manchester United & Indonesia NT
Favourite Player : Scholes
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Re: Eden Hazard(Future Ballon D'or winner)

Post by Pras_tama on Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:18 am

Would love to see him @ United, will be our perfect # 7

OWEN Shocked
EM Seleção e Selecção

Number of posts : 2495
Supports : Portugal Brasil Africa
Favourite Player : Ronaldo Zidane Dinho Figo CR Robinho Neymar Hazard
Registration date : 2007-11-22

Post by EM Seleção e Selecção on Mon May 17, 2010 3:47 pm

He has done it again made history again Ale Ale Ale Bubbly Bubbly

Lisandro Lopez stole the headlines as the UNFP (National Union of Professional Football Players) awards on Sunday evening as the Olympique Lyonnais striker claimed the gong of Ligue 1 Player of the Year, fending off competition from a host of top names for the prize.

‘Licha’ came out on top ahead of Girondins de Bordeaux striker Marouane Chamakh, Olympique de Marseille captain Mamadou Niang and young Belgian star Eden Hazard, who presently turns out for Lille.

“I didn’t expect to fit in so quickly at Lyon,” Lisandro confessed to the watching audience at the ceremony. “It went very well on the personal and collective level. I hope it will get better.”

With 14 goals and four assists to his name in Ligue 1, there can be little doubt that the Argentine star has been OL’s stand-out outfield player since signing from Porto last summer, though he noted his chances of going to the World Cup this summer are “minimal”.

Gones goalkeeper Hugo Lloris was honoured as Le Championnat’s top custodian after enjoying a terrific season with OL’s gloves, during which he has established himself as one of Europe’s best.

Hazard, having failed to pick up the major honour, consoled himself with the Young Player of the Year award after a season of real success at the Stade Lille Metropole, while Auxerre’s charge towards the Champions League places was rewarded by Jean Fernandez claiming the Coach of the Year crown. Mamadou Niang of champions Marseille was the winner of Goal of the Year thanks to his stunning strike against Montpellier on September 19.
EM Seleção e Selecção

Post by EM Seleção e Selecção on Mon May 17, 2010 3:50 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers I hope this happen Aulas make it happen(I can see the French transfer record getting broken this summer)

But going on his comment at the end He is going to try and rob Lille Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Lyon have confirmed their interest in landing Belgian ace Eden Hazard.

The French giants are keen to raid Lille for in-demand Hazard, but they already realise he may be out of their reach.

The 19-year-old midfielder is one of the hottest prospects in Europe and a summer move looks likely.

A host of English clubs are interested, while Hazard has expressed his fondness for Real Madrid and Arsenal.

Lyon are also keen and their interest was confirmed by chairman Jean-Michel Aulas.

"We are attracted to Eden Hazard, but we were scared by the fee set," said Aulas.

"But Lille is in debt and few clubs, even in Europe, can make such big investments."
d gorgeous one haz spoken

Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2006-08-25

Post by d gorgeous one haz spoken on Wed May 19, 2010 11:23 pm

i'm happy that you guys rate hazard and i will let you guys finish/carry on,

but

this is exactly why kompany has failed to live up to his expectations. too much hype, too early on.

/kanye has spoken

A & K

Number of posts : 3347
Registration date : 2006-08-12

Post by A & K on Thu May 20, 2010 1:22 am

Hazard has said he wants to stay at Lille and if he leaves Lille, it would be for a foreign team so I don't think he'll ever go to Lyon.
Lyon only have 25m to spend, but they will sell 7 players (Govou, Reveillere, Bodmer, Ederson, Cleber Anderson, Dejan Lovren?, Makoun?, Kallstrom?), and buy 3 decent players. Hazard and Gourcuff are the first two refusals.
EM Seleção e Selecção

Post by EM Seleção e Selecção on Thu May 20, 2010 10:03 am

d gorgeous one haz spoken wrote:i'm happy that you guys rate hazard and i will let you guys finish/carry on,

but

this is exactly why kompany has failed to live up to his expectations. too much hype, too early on.

/kanye has spoken
Laugh Laugh Laugh

How the hell can you compare Hazard and Kompany?

wave
EM Seleção e Selecção

Post by EM Seleção e Selecção on Thu May 20, 2010 10:06 am

Alive and Kicking wrote:Hazard has said he wants to stay at Lille and if he leaves Lille, it would be for a foreign team so I don't think he'll ever go to Lyon.
Lyon only have 25m to spend, but they will sell 7 players (Govou, Reveillere, Bodmer, Ederson, Cleber Anderson, Dejan Lovren?, Makoun?, Kallstrom?), and buy 3 decent players. Hazard and Gourcuff are the first two refusals.
Claude Puel keeping his job?(Now Domenech is looking for a new job after the WC affraid )

Lovren is leaving already? that was quick!

Lyon are more likely to get Hazard than Gourcuff because I see Gourcuff going to the EPL after the WC.

A & K

Post by A & K on Thu May 20, 2010 12:15 pm

I hope Gourcuff goes to Arsenal. He could be a good replacement for Fabregas, if he leaves.
Pras_tama

Number of posts : 2101
Supports : Manchester United & Indonesia NT
Favourite Player : Scholes
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Post by Pras_tama on Thu May 20, 2010 12:18 pm

Alive and Kicking wrote:I hope Gourcuff goes to Arsenal. He could be a good replacement for Fabregas, if he leaves.

what about going to Man. United? is he too slow?

A & K

Post by A & K on Thu May 20, 2010 12:24 pm

He is kind of slow. I don't really know what to think about him, one day he's great, another he's sht. Will judge him after the w.c

A & K

Post by A & K on Thu May 20, 2010 12:25 pm

Will he fit in Man utd's team. Dunno
La Liga

Number of posts : 12
Supports : Selecao
Favourite Player : Ronaldo(o Fenômeno) e Neymar
Registration date : 2011-02-14

Post by La Liga on Mon May 14, 2012 8:43 pm

PARIS — Lille's Eden Hazard was crowned Ligue 1's Players' Player of the Year for the second consecutive season on Monday, while Montpellier's Rene Girard was named Coach of the Year.
The awards, voted for by players and coaches in France's top two divisions, were due to be handed out at the annual UNFP (National Union of Professional Footballers) awards gala later on Monday evening.
Hazard, 21, saw off competition from Paris Saint-Germain's Nene and Montpellier pair Younes Belhanda and Olivier Giroud to take home the prize for the best player in France.
"It's an award voted for by the players, so it's nice to know that you're appreciated," said Hazard.
"It's my best season in terms of statistics, but last year wasn't bad either, with the double. I would have preferred to leave on an even better collective note, but we've qualified for the Champions League. Personally, I've given the best of myself."
As well as winning the award last season, the Belgian international was previously crowned Young Player of the Year in 2009 and 2010.
This season, the young player award went to Belhanda.
Lille have failed to defend their league and French Cup titles this season but Hazard has nonetheless enjoyed his most complete campaign to date, scoring 17 goals and providing 15 assists in Ligue 1.
He has declared his intention to leave Lille this summer and is reportedly poised to join either Manchester City or Manchester United.
Giroud and Nene are currently neck-and-neck in the scoring charts with 21 goals each, while Belhanda has been the creative inspiration behind Montpellier's unexpected title challenge.
Girard, 58, was rewarded for taking Montpellier to within a point of the first Ligue 1 title in their history.
Following Sunday's dramatic 1-0 defeat of Lille, Montpellier require a draw from their final game of the season at relegated Auxerre on Sunday to claim the title ahead of PSG.
Girard took over at Montpellier in 2009, having previously spent several years working as a coach of France's international youth teams.
"Your peers give you this and that's really nice, but it's not what's going to make me win at Auxerre on Sunday," said Girard.
"For the time being, we've won nothing except qualifying for the Champions League. We have to do the necessary at Auxerre."
Lyon's Hugo Lloris was named Goalkeeper of the Year and therefore featured in the Team of the Year, which included four players from champions-elect Montpellier.
Ligue 1 Team of the Year (4-2-3-1)
Hugo Lloris (Lyon); Mathieu Debuchy (Lille), Nicolas N'Koulou (Marseille), Vitorino Hilton (Montpellier), Henri Bedimo (Montpellier); Rio Mavuba (Lille), Etienne Capoue (Toulouse); Eden Hazard (Lille), Younes Belhanda (Montpellier), Nene (Paris Saint-Germain); Olivier Giroud (Montpellier)

Bubbly Whoop
Kimbo

Number of posts : 38170
Registration date : 2006-08-06

Post by Kimbo on Mon May 14, 2012 10:07 pm

La Liga wrote:PARIS — Lille's Eden Hazard was crowned Ligue 1's Players' Player of the Year for the second consecutive season on Monday, while Montpellier's Rene Girard was named Coach of the Year.
The awards, voted for by players and coaches in France's top two divisions, were due to be handed out at the annual UNFP (National Union of Professional Footballers) awards gala later on Monday evening.
Hazard, 21, saw off competition from Paris Saint-Germain's Nene and Montpellier pair Younes Belhanda and Olivier Giroud to take home the prize for the best player in France.
"It's an award voted for by the players, so it's nice to know that you're appreciated," said Hazard.
"It's my best season in terms of statistics, but last year wasn't bad either, with the double. I would have preferred to leave on an even better collective note, but we've qualified for the Champions League. Personally, I've given the best of myself."
As well as winning the award last season, the Belgian international was previously crowned Young Player of the Year in 2009 and 2010.
This season, the young player award went to Belhanda.
Lille have failed to defend their league and French Cup titles this season but Hazard has nonetheless enjoyed his most complete campaign to date, scoring 17 goals and providing 15 assists in Ligue 1.
He has declared his intention to leave Lille this summer and is reportedly poised to join either Manchester City or Manchester United.
Giroud and Nene are currently neck-and-neck in the scoring charts with 21 goals each, while Belhanda has been the creative inspiration behind Montpellier's unexpected title challenge.
Girard, 58, was rewarded for taking Montpellier to within a point of the first Ligue 1 title in their history.
Following Sunday's dramatic 1-0 defeat of Lille, Montpellier require a draw from their final game of the season at relegated Auxerre on Sunday to claim the title ahead of PSG.
Girard took over at Montpellier in 2009, having previously spent several years working as a coach of France's international youth teams.
"Your peers give you this and that's really nice, but it's not what's going to make me win at Auxerre on Sunday," said Girard.
"For the time being, we've won nothing except qualifying for the Champions League. We have to do the necessary at Auxerre."
Lyon's Hugo Lloris was named Goalkeeper of the Year and therefore featured in the Team of the Year, which included four players from champions-elect Montpellier.
Ligue 1 Team of the Year (4-2-3-1)
Hugo Lloris (Lyon); Mathieu Debuchy (Lille), Nicolas N'Koulou (Marseille), Vitorino Hilton (Montpellier), Henri Bedimo (Montpellier); Rio Mavuba (Lille), Etienne Capoue (Toulouse); Eden Hazard (Lille), Younes Belhanda (Montpellier), Nene (Paris Saint-Germain); Olivier Giroud (Montpellier)

Bubbly Whoop

Our new right back. Biggrin <Ale>

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:34 pm

Future Ballon D'or winner?  Razz lol!

Fucking scrub, ain't half the player Neymar is.
messiah

Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Post by messiah on Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:43 pm

People in the epl were saying he is a better player than the treble winner neymar last season.

Top player though.

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:44 pm

Willian is better than him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 27, 2017 8:41 pm