Scholl bemoans feminisation of German football

72-76-80-96-08

Number of posts : 2258
Supports : FC Hollywood
Registration date : 2006-08-22

Scholl bemoans feminisation of German football

Post by 72-76-80-96-08 on Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:28 am

I think

http://www.spox.com/de/sport/fussball/dritte-liga/1002/News/mehmet-scholl-kritisiert-ausbildung-von-talenten-zu-jasagern-fussballlehrer-nachwuchs.html

effectively he confirms what I have been saying FOR AGES and for what most Germans ON HERE have given me a HARD TIME for

he claims that the young players he now trains at Bayern III

LACK

PERSONALITY

"keine Ecken und Kanten"

they are streamlined, boring and have lost the will to fight

Scholl says that when he was young he and his teammates even thought of their training sessions as a BATTLE they WANTED to WIN

all of that is gone

he is really yearning for CHARACTERS to find their way into football

presumably, chaps like himself, Kahn, Effe...

or indeed the players Löw so hates

Frings, Jones, Wiese, Rost, Borowski, Kuranyi...

this is a MAJOR-LEAGUE setback for the German posters on here

who have always accused me of being a CAVEMAN

cheers

effectively, this is a criticism of the feminisation of German SOCIETY as well as football

and indirectly of

LÖW, Bierhoff, Kiessling, Rolfes, Hitz and Lahm (who recently said that the ERA of the SCHREIHALS was OVER)

Shocked

I know that the metrosexualisation of football is not exclusively a German problem

BUT

bizarrely

Dutch and English players are still mostly arrogant c**ts

ditto Ribery, Pantelic...

which begs the question

what are THESE COUNTRIES DOING RIGHT ?

think about it Ale
Isco Benny

Number of posts : 19647
Supports : Spurs, FOLLOWS (just for worms): Werder Bremen, Lazio, Ferencvaros, Valencia, El Classico, Angleterre, Magyarorszag
Favourite Player : Don't cha wish your left back was BAE? Don't cha
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: Scholl bemoans feminisation of German football

Post by Isco Benny on Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:48 am

Mehmet Scholl - now there was a player to be proud of.

My favourite Germ of modern times.

Glad he's made a decent living selling athlete's foot powder in his retirement Ale
Kroos

Number of posts : 9049
Supports : FC Bayern Munich, die MANNSCHAFT
Favourite Player : Kroos, Müller, Götze, Neuer, Gündogan
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Kroos on Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:24 pm

lol scholl had zero personality too on the field
BoBo Vieri 32

Number of posts : 10187
Supports : Whichever Serie A team is doing best in the Champions League/Port Vale
Favourite Player : Andy Townsend, Robbie Earle
Registration date : 2006-08-13

Post by BoBo Vieri 32 on Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:49 pm

basically he's saying there's "too many facking runners" ok
Kroos

Number of posts : 9049
Supports : FC Bayern Munich, die MANNSCHAFT
Favourite Player : Kroos, Müller, Götze, Neuer, Gündogan

Post by Kroos on Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:31 pm

BoBo Vieri 32 wrote:basically he's saying there's "too many facking runners" ok

every team needs one lol!
72-76-80-96-08

Post by 72-76-80-96-08 on Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:55 pm

Scholl rubbishing today's odourless, ZEIT-reading weaklings is a major setback for häschen, anglo and co

BECAUSE

Scholl was THEIR HERO

EVERYBODY loves Scholl

and as "deisler" rightly points out, Mehmet was NOT one of those loudspeakers that are now so out of fashion

in other words

he is asking for something he never was

something, MODERN GERMANY was supposed to have left behind

this clearly is difficult to DIGEST

can we really square this circle ?

will there be a backlash ?

considering that the FUTURE of German football belongs to Sammer, Herrlich and maybe even Scholli

the answer could be a resounding

YES

think about it Ale
Super Progress

Number of posts : 15429
Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS

Post by Super Progress on Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:16 pm

Otto

Lehman, obviously said something similar. This is from the interview with him from the Arsenal thread:
As he has got older the noise surrounding Lehmann has increased, not faded. So how was his Unirea-urinal activity regarded?

'It was regarded as worth reporting,’ Lehmann says dismissively, the only time he cools. ‘It is what it is. Sometimes things that happen to me are perceived as being eccentric.

'Those things happen to other people, but in my case those things are highlighted more. I have to cope with that.

Sometimes the media here are over the top. There are not a lot of personalities in the German league. I underestimated that.
Why has this happened Otto? You think it is a case of German society in general affecting German football? I have noticed a similar trend in Danish football. There is no Tøftings or Gravesens anymore. Thankfully one of the former winners of the Euro 92,Kent Nielsen, has risen to the ranks and he doesn't take any crap. He is currently coaching Brøndby but in his former club he banned all earrings or football shoes that weren't black. " I have seen a colour that made a player better" <Ale>

Rolling Eyes
72-76-80-96-08

Post by 72-76-80-96-08 on Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:15 pm

Super Guti wrote:Otto

Lehman, obviously said something similar. This is from the interview with him from the Arsenal thread:
As he has got older the noise surrounding Lehmann has increased, not faded. So how was his Unirea-urinal activity regarded?

'It was regarded as worth reporting,’ Lehmann says dismissively, the only time he cools. ‘It is what it is. Sometimes things that happen to me are perceived as being eccentric.

'Those things happen to other people, but in my case those things are highlighted more. I have to cope with that.

Sometimes the media here are over the top. There are not a lot of personalities in the German league. I underestimated that.
Why has this happened Otto? You think it is a case of German society in general affecting German football? I have noticed a similar trend in Danish football. There is no Tøftings or Gravesens anymore. Thankfully one of the former winners of the Euro 92,Kent Nielsen, has risen to the ranks and he doesn't take any crap. He is currently coaching Brøndby but in his former club he banned all earrings or football shoes that weren't black. " I have seen a colour that made a player better" <Ale>

Rolling Eyes

this pink-shoe nonsense is popular with the likes of Ribery as well

it's a FARCE, really

and yes

the feminisation of football in Germany is certainly merely a result of the feminisation of society in general

it's quite simply the ZEITGEIST affraid

Lehmann is right

there are VERY FEW personalities in the Bundesliga

and even fewer Germans than foreigners

the CHARACTERS are just belittled, laughed about, ridiculed...

the Germans on HERE ALL do it

the GIRLS in particular (but not just them)

I believe anglo (or was it häschen) once ridiculed the "PROLLCHARM" of Poldi and Schweini Shocked (some kind CHAV-charm)

when really, the two were just two cheeky boys having fun

Wiese is beyond the pale

Frings a DINOSAUR, or even worse, a STINKSTIEFEL, when really he is merely a LEADER who speaks up from time to time

and so it continues

a LOL-character like Adler , who wears a fashion SCARF DURING THE GAME, is the NEW FACE of the Mannschaft

ironically, even the REAL FIGHTERS on the pitch, become boring pussys OFF the pitch

Hummels or Kroos are STARS when wearing Nike or Adidas, but in interviews BORE you to death with their soft voices

the CRUX though is that even old-fashioned characters like Kahn are ciriticizing colourful behaviour ON THE PITCH

he recently lambasted Lehmann for his antics, despite the fact that he had been far worse when he was still playing

in other words

EVERYBODY is now playing to the gallery

EVEN THE MEN Shocked

in fact, ANYTHING RATHER MALE, is seen as a handicap in public

often even by PC-men who want to BE MODERN

in the Munich papers the probable appointment of American conductor Maazel (now nearly 80 years old), was ridiculed as well

the orchestra was merely looking for a VATERFIGUR (FATHERFIGURE)

as if THAT, was ,by definition, BAD

we just had a FEMALE head of the Protestant CHurch, who resigned after a bit of DRINK-DRIVING

the public TV news lady , Mioska, then conducted an interview with some Church spokesperson, asking, in a worried voice, whether the "resignation of a DIVORCED WOMAN" would bring the Church back into the Old Ages

ie

being a WOMAN is MODERN and GOOD

and being DIVORCED is MODERN and GOOD

and being a MAN, and maybe happily married, is OLD-FASHIONED and BAD

Shocked

personally, I think this is a TREND in most of the WESTERN hemisphere

PARTICULARLY so in North Europe though

I sometimes watch sports events with a very metrosexual American friend

yet even he is often shocked how "female" our German sports world has become

Löw entering the stadium in the match against Russia with his gay scarf and a small Cup of Expresso had him in stitches

and the scarf DURING the match that Adler and Ze Roberto wear resulted in a good amount of wind-upery as well

he thinks these people would be beaten out of the stadium by the Baseball, American Football and American Football/Icehockey fans within a second

NOBODY would take them seriously

there is a ray of sunshine though

or

NOT ALL IS LOST

everything goes in cycles

and the feminisation of society/sport , of course, means that these areas will become more STREAMLINED, PREDICTABLE and therefore BORING

ie

there will be a backlash

and you can detect it already

Angela Merkel is so BORING and non-confrontational that even left-wing/modern observers are beginning to lose patience

INTERESTINGLY, women in particular are getting their claws out

they are yearning for a bit of male colour and humour more than anybody

in other words

in the end

it's the WOMEN , who now have the DEUTUNGSHOHEIT ,who will get rid of the FEMALE WAYS of JUDGING the world

pity though that the men have lost all will to stand up for themselves

alternatively, once the TURKS in Germany take over the country everything will change for the better anyway

they are old-style machos who won't stand any of the feminist bullshit

ie

the ISLAMISATION of Europe will be the salvation of the European male and therefore also female

bring on the Burkas, says I

wahre Geschichte

think about it cheers
Stiftung Haeschentest

Number of posts : 2314
Supports : Deutschland
Registration date : 2006-08-30

Post by Stiftung Haeschentest on Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:13 pm

Your ability to twist and turn facts is truly remarkable, Otto.

Smile

It also never ceases to amaze me that someone like Frings is hailed like the second coming by you.

Who cares that he forced his way out of Bremen, threatening his form will dip if he's not allowed to join Dortmund. Who cares that he later threw a hissy at Bayern because Magath (I think) refused to play him on his favourite position and eventually ended up in the stands. And how overly manly was his endless whining after Löw dared to bench him for TWO matches.

What a LEADER, a true ROLE model and REAL man he is!!!!Einself

God, if only every German player was like him. Really.

Blush Rolling Eyes
Allez les rouges

Number of posts : 8098
Supports : Deutschland, Arsenal
Favourite Player : Jens Lehmann

Post by Allez les rouges on Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:29 pm

Borowski Laugh

You should try having an Oxbridge alumnus account Otto, they've got these "votes" which you can comment on, the results are shocking – you'd be horrified at what a bunch of goody-goody miserabilist loser spods these people are these days Sad

(Maazel is fucking shit by the way, you must know this)
72-76-80-96-08

Post by 72-76-80-96-08 on Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:35 am

@superguti

maybe one of the reasons why Danish football is getting feminised as well is the Danish education system

I just stumbled across this

http://www.zeit.de/2010/09/Jesper-Juul

(in German)

häschen should read it as well Ale

Jesper Juul: "Gleichzeitig sind wir allerdings dabei, das Leben von Kindern mehr und mehr zu begrenzen.

ZEITmagazin: Inwiefern?

Juul: In Skandinavien verbringen 95 Prozent der Kinder zwischen dem ersten und dem 14. Lebensjahr insgesamt unglaubliche 26.000 Stunden in pädagogischen Einrichtungen, in denen sie ein vorgegebenes Programm absolvieren müssen. Wie Kinder wohnen, wie sie sich durch die Stadt bewegen, das alles hat sich verändert, die Grenzen um die Kinder herum waren nie enger als jetzt. Es ist übrigens interessant, dass die Leute ausgerechnet heute immer sagen: »Kinder brauchen Grenzen.«...

the DANE is pointing out that in Scandinavia 95% of kids spend an astonishing 26.000 hours in educational institutions between the ages of 1 and 14 Yikes

where they have to follow a strict programme

most of the teaching staff are women and the free time that boys had in the past, to play with their friends on the streets, in the forest... is gone

ALL the time is spent under ADULT supervision, according to certain rules

the result, and that is MY conclusion, is a completely FEMINISED society that no longer tolerates transgressions

hence häschen's outrage when Frings does not say "Bitte" and "Danke"

Grr Smile

sobering stuff

Last edited by 72-76-80-96-08 on Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Antarion

Number of posts : 3372
Supports : Germany, Bayern
Favourite Player : Müller, Neuer and Schürrle
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Post by Antarion on Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:13 pm

That interview was a good read ok

I am a village boy and was like every day in the forest or barn. From Knight, Indian to Soldier, i was like everything Razz

I am still more of a Gentleman type though. Not like my formerly best friend.. Surprised So having all the freedom you want and a good childhood doesn't put you into specific archetypes.
72-76-80-96-08

Post by 72-76-80-96-08 on Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:49 pm

Antarion wrote:

I am a village boy and was like every day in the forest or barn. From Knight, Indian to Soldier, i was like everything Razz .

same here

my brothers and I did the entire Astrid Lindgren programme as well

we regularly broke out of Kindergarten because painting in a thousand colours was so boring and sitting at the top of our apple and pear trees was more fun

we locked up the handy-men in the cellar, hid their tools in the rye fields...

and had good old "brüderliche Prügeleien" in the middle of the Market Place

when the local Big Wig would drive by in his Mercedes Limo, get out of the car, and rave to my mum

"THOSE are REAL BOYS"

then he would get back in, and drive away

Very Happy

Children's birthdays would be spent playing in a barn or going eel fishing in the "Bäcke", alternatively, Schnitzeljagd im Moor

my clothes were endlessly torn, of course

frankly, if I was growing up nowadys, I would have been pumped with "Ritalin" Doh

today's female teachers would be hopelessly overwhelmed

Antarion wrote:I am still more of a Gentleman type though. Not like my formerly best friend.. Surprised So having all the freedom you want and a good childhood doesn't put you into specific archetypes.

incidentally, I did not end up becoming a macho either

I have impeccable table manners, ZERO interest in getting pissed, and even go to Classical Music concerts or the Opera

( and yes, allez, I agree, Maazel is NOT ALL THAT good and hopelessly overpaid)

(good old Frasier territory) Laugh

still

I am MORE THAN happy to express my opinions and stand my MAN

and will NOT tolerate bullshit

being a MANNSCHAFTER, I do NOT go on ego-trips, that help nobody, though

having a PERSONALITY and being a Macho are different things

+

I believe, how MANLY you end up being is HUGELY influenced by what kind of father you had

or did NOT have for that matter
Antarion

Post by Antarion on Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:25 pm

72-76-80-96-08 wrote:
Antarion wrote:

I am a village boy and was like every day in the forest or barn. From Knight, Indian to Soldier, i was like everything Razz .

same here

my brothers and I did the entire Astrid Lindgren programme as well

we regularly broke out of Kindergarten because painting in a thousand colours was so boring and sitting at the top of our apple and pear trees was more fun

we locked up the handy-men in the cellar, hid their tools in the rye fields...

and had good old "brüderliche Prügeleien" in the middle of the Market Place

when the local Big Wig would drive by in his Mercedes Limo, get out of the car, and rave to my mum

"THOSE are REAL BOYS"

then he would get back in, and drive away

Very Happy

Children's birthdays would be spent playing in a barn or going eel fishing in the "Bäcke", alternatively, Schnitzeljagd im Moor

my clothes were endlessly torn, of course

frankly, if I was growing up nowadys, I would have been pumped with "Ritalin" Doh

today's female teachers would be hopelessly overwhelmed

Antarion wrote:I am still more of a Gentleman type though. Not like my formerly best friend.. Surprised So having all the freedom you want and a good childhood doesn't put you into specific archetypes.

incidentally, I did not end up becoming a macho either

I have impeccable table manners, ZERO interest in getting pissed, and even go to Classical Music concerts or the Opera

( and yes, allez, I agree, Maazel is NOT ALL THAT good and hopelessly overpaid)

(good old Frasier territory) Laugh

still

I am MORE THAN happy to express my opinions and stand my MAN

and will NOT tolerate bullshit

being a MANNSCHAFTER, I do NOT go on ego-trips, that help nobody, though

having a PERSONALITY and being a Macho are different things

+

I believe, how MANLY you end up being is HUGELY influenced by what kind of father you had

or did NOT have for that matter

Haha I can see myself here.

My formerly best friend told my brother and me that one of his teacher said, that EISENERZ (gubbin) is really valuable and you can sell it similar to gold, silver and co.
So we all went to a old river bed in the nearby forest with hammers, chisel and rucksacks for like a week and collected it. God, i think my mom had to trash our clothings after this week, because you couldn't clean it.
Then he told us, that 20kg Erz is worth like nothing and after some seconds of silence we all started loughing so hard. On the last weekend there were like eight people working on our "ERZ mine"

Hilarious stuff Biggrin

Edit: This nearby forest was also the place I goit my first black eye, we had a real mass fight after it startet as a simple Soldier game of two groups of 5 or 6 people. It got a bit over the top at the end Laughing
Good memories, though Razz
72-76-80-96-08

Post by 72-76-80-96-08 on Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:41 pm

Smile

my mother likes to say that after my big bro and I had a fight, the fridge would be at the other end of the kitchen Laugh

a good friend of mine had THREE BROTHERS

they would settle their differences at the dinner table

with the SUPPENKELLE

Laugh

and ALL of them went on to pursue interesting careers and became committed family chaps

but as I say

the key to it all is that the FATHER is an active and strong part in family life

all the kids freedoms are pretty futile when the dad is physically or emotionally NOT present

all the chaps I know, who have somewhat lost their way had weak or non-existent fathers

bearing in mind that 17% of today's kids grow up in single-parent households, of which 85% are without fathers, you can quickly see where it's all going wrong

think about it
72-76-80-96-08

Post by 72-76-80-96-08 on Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:19 pm

Stiftung Haeschentest wrote:
It also never ceases to amaze me that someone like Frings is hailed like the second coming by you.

Who cares that he forced his way out of Bremen, threatening his form will dip if he's not allowed to join Dortmund. Who cares that he later threw a hissy at Bayern because Magath (I think) refused to play him on his favourite position and eventually ended up in the stands. And how overly manly was his endless whining after Löw dared to bench him for TWO matches.

@häschen

jetzt hör mal gut zu

wenn sich SCHOLL nach ECKEN und KANTEN

SEHNT,

will er Männer , die anECKEN

get it ?

offensichtlich ist das genau, was Frings bei Dir tut

cheers

so what's the problem ?

you cannot ask for PERSONALITIES and then be pissed off that they are NOT streamlined , impeccably well-behaved and oh-so-nice Blush Hug Dove

THAT IS THE WHOLE POINT, which you are simply NOT GETTING

sperrige Personen SPERREN

unbequeme Charaktere sind

UNBEQUEM

the whole point is that you do NOT try to spot their EVERY flaw that you may "rightly" dislike

you accept them for what they are because you NEED them and they add SOMETHING

we MEN are NOT yearning for STEPFORD WIVES either

so why should you girls crave son-in-laws ???

I think you just exposed yourself as somebody who yearns for feminised men who display an unpredictable and manly side WHEN and WHERE

YOU

want it

and that is the PROBLEM

that do NOT exist

and the truth is

you will be bored with them once you have them

in other words

be happy with LUTSCHER

the WESERGOTT who may not be perfect but is as good as it gets

wahre G Ale Bubbly
Stiftung Haeschentest

Number of posts : 2314
Supports : Deutschland
Registration date : 2006-08-30

Post by Stiftung Haeschentest on Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:43 am

How wrong you are. I do appreciate the likes of Effenberg, Kahn and Lehmann and I am all too ready to turn a blind eye to their obvious flaws as human beings (lack of Selbstkritik, egocentrism, self-adulation) if those are compensated by the advantages that go along with having such strong personalities on the pitch.

Let's not pretend that Frings is that sort of player though. He isn't. He used to be a good footballer 4 years ago, but never striked me as an outstanding leader or inspiring personality.

In fact, there is nothing irreplaceable/special about his personality that outweighs the fact that he's a whining sniveling simp and bona fide idiot suffering from acute hubris. Ale
72-76-80-96-08

Post by 72-76-80-96-08 on Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:27 pm

Antarion wrote:That interview was a good read ok

you may like this article as well

http://www.welt.de/debatte/kommentare/article6521441/Jungs-von-heute-verweichlicht-und-verweiblicht.html

enjoy

THIS part reminded me a lot of LÖW

only, it refers to a Kindgerkarten where female teachers try to ALLOCATE LEADERSHIP positions to boys, rather than letting them figure it FOR THEMSELVES

""

Johannes und seine Freunde müssen untereinander ausmachen, wer der Stärkste ist, wer das Sagen hat. Aber das sollen inzwischen nicht mehr ihre Raufereien bestimmen, sondern die Erzieherinnen. „Morgen bist du der Bestimmer“, sagen sie beschwichtigend zu dem kleinen Johannes, „heute ein anderer.“

Shocked Yikes Laugh

Johannes mag das nicht. Dem anderen würde er es gern einmal richtig zeigen, dann wäre es vorbei mit der Bestimmerei. Vertragen kann man sich ja trotzdem wieder. Überhaupt könnte man, meint Johannes, von einer Stunde zur anderen entscheiden, wer der Bestimmer ist.

Zwischendurch müsse man sich nur einmal raufen, kriegt eine kleine Faust an den Kopf, weint. Aber dann wüsste man, dass man heute kein Bestimmer mehr werden kann. Morgen ist ein neuer Tag. Aber so ist das alles nicht, für Johannes nicht und für seine Freunde auch nicht. Sie sitzen im Kreis und summen ein Lied und schneiden dabei Buchstaben aus, ganz vorsichtig, mit Kinderscheren. Nachher gehen sie noch in den nahen Park, aber geordnet, am liebsten wäre es den Erzieherinnen, sie hielten sich alle an den Händen, in Zweierreihen. Die Mädchen machen das doch auch, warum ihr nicht?

Grr Yikes Doh

just like JÖGI when he APPOINTED Hitz and Rolfes as FUTURE LEADERS

lol! Yikes Fighting
Antarion

Post by Antarion on Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:18 pm

Yes that's another interesting report, thanks for put the link on.

I talked to a girl yesterday, and she wonders if some of todays men even have a penis anymore or if they become fully feminine now Smile

Knoblauch

Number of posts : 592
Supports : Sport Lisboa e Benfica
Favourite Player : Lazer Markovic
Registration date : 2007-03-01

Post by Knoblauch on Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:59 pm

As Latinos we don't have this sort of problem.
Effenberg

Number of posts : 3975

Post by Effenberg on Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:57 pm

Mykola Fukuto wrote:As Latinos we don't have this sort of problem.

Because you're all cheating, man-purse wearing wimps. Wink
Allez les rouges

Number of posts : 8098
Supports : Deutschland, Arsenal
Favourite Player : Jens Lehmann

Post by Allez les rouges on Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:03 pm

Stiftung Haeschentest wrote:How wrong you are. I do appreciate the likes of Effenberg, Kahn and Lehmann and I am all too ready to turn a blind eye to their obvious flaws as human beings (lack of Selbstkritik, egocentrism, self-adulation) if those are compensated by the advantages that go along with having such strong personalities on the pitch.

Let's not pretend that Frings is that sort of player though. He isn't. He used to be a good footballer 4 years ago, but never striked me as an outstanding leader or inspiring personality.

In fact, there is nothing irreplaceable/special about his personality that outweighs the fact that he's a whining sniveling simp and bona fide idiot suffering from acute hubris. Ale

Biggrin Ale

You is a legend Häschen but I don't think Chrissi will be talking to us any more Sad
chrissicross

Number of posts : 6246
Supports : Werder Bremen
Favourite Player : Per Mertesacker, Thomas Müller
Registration date : 2006-08-10

Post by chrissicross on Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:16 pm

Well, Frings is and was a good footballer. That's the truth and that is what's important.

If you like him or not I don't care that much.
Isco Benny

Number of posts : 19647
Supports : Spurs, FOLLOWS (just for worms): Werder Bremen, Lazio, Ferencvaros, Valencia, El Classico, Angleterre, Magyarorszag
Favourite Player : Don't cha wish your left back was BAE? Don't cha
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Post by Isco Benny on Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:58 pm

Really?

You show me a Latino man who isn't shit scared of his mum and I'll show you an elephant that can tap dance Ale

Knoblauch

Number of posts : 592
Supports : Sport Lisboa e Benfica
Favourite Player : Lazer Markovic
Registration date : 2007-03-01

Post by Knoblauch on Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:15 pm

Rio England Braptain wrote:

Really?

You show me a Latino man who isn't shit scared of his mum and I'll show you an elephant that can tap dance Ale

Wouldn't you be scared of a woman with a moustache?
72-76-80-96-08

Post by 72-76-80-96-08 on Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:21 pm

this is what the future of German pilots looks like

Laugh Doh

I saw a few minutes of TV footage of

Loddar and Liliane in LA yesterday

the teenage broad told us that she BUYS Loddars CLOTHES

and guess what Loddar was wearing

a

HALSTASCHE

mit STRÄHNCHEN

lol!

in SUNNY LA

Laugh

I bet, Liliane allows him to wear her tampons as well

Yikes

GERMANY

is 110%

DOOMED

Yikes

40.000.000 DOMEsTICISED MEN

tread the roads of the Vaterland

Doh
Fey

Number of posts : 35347
Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie

Post by Fey on Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:30 pm

72-76-80-96-08 wrote:
GERMANY

is 110%

DOOMED

cheers

So true!

It seems the German male is a critically endangered species. Certainly in the wild. Otto is one of the last for sure but sadly the breeding programs have not been a succes so far.
Ä

Number of posts : 11028
Registration date : 2006-09-04

Post by Ä on Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:47 pm

Fey wrote:
72-76-80-96-08 wrote:
GERMANY

is 110%

DOOMED

cheers

So true!

It seems the German male is a critically endangered species. Certainly in the wild. .

Ale

I wonder whether it's already too late

Yikes

the best example of the next generation of German leaders presents himself like THIS

Grr

yesterday, watching the Florenz-Bayern game, I sometimes flicked over to Raab's search for the German contestant to the Eurovision Song Contest

I have never seen a MORE gutless / boring show in my entire life

everybody was SO NICE

this was supposed to be a TALENT show for a future POP STAR

and here we had a Church prayer group

the last boy left then waited for the VERDICT, leaning his head against the shoulder of the girl next to him

THAT is when I started to cry myself Yikes

German MEN are shooting BLANKS these days

good article in the FAS the other day

a FEMALE journalist is BORED to DEATH by proceedings in German parliament

Biggrin

NO MORE interruptions, she bemoans

ZERO WIT

EVERYBODY keen to stick to the TIME-LIMIT...

SHE yearns back to the OLDEN days when Wehner and Co were tearing each other apart with Latin quotes, getting banned...

the lady writing the piece said MERKEL and her "neue weibliche Sachlickeit" had a lot to do with it

Ale

as I said in the past

the German WOMEN are getting fed up with the new FEMALE German world

and shouting

BORING

unfortunately, the MEN have NOTHING left in the tank

and do NOT know how to behave like

REAL MEN

all of a sudden

Doh

maybe

you DUTCH should sent us 100.000 REAL DUTCH men

which we will place in top positions

so that we German men can learn from you how to be "kernig und kantig" again

wahre G

really COULD happen

Ale
anglophileHedgehog

Number of posts : 4934
Supports : VfB Stuttgart
Registration date : 2006-08-09

Post by anglophileHedgehog on Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:55 pm

Oi, no slating of "Hazelnut Hot Chocolates". Or straws.

If you want to have a go at someone for being too metrosexual, go on and pick on Anne Friedrich: http://www.arnefriedrich.de/persoenlich_steckbrief.html
Ä

Number of posts : 11028
Registration date : 2006-09-04

Post by Ä on Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:15 pm

anglophileHedgehog wrote:Oi, no slating of "Hazelnut Hot Chocolates". Or straws.

If you want to have a go at someone for being too metrosexual, go on and pick on Anne Friedrich: http://www.arnefriedrich.de/persoenlich_steckbrief.html

I do not understand

what's the giveaway ?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:10 pm