Number of posts : 19688
Supports : Leeds Utd / FC Groningen
Favourite Player : Filip Kostic, Bergkamp, Le Tiss
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: FC Bayern 2011

Post by Axeslammer on Tue May 10, 2011 2:01 pm

Sheffield gunner wrote:
blutgraetsche wrote:

Ribery was pissed off about Robben's selfishness. Robben supposedly apologised and promised to change that in future.

FC Hollywood...

Laugh
And pigs will fly. Ribery's not the first Bayern player to get pissed off about Robben's selfishness, but what do they expect? He rivals Ronaldo for his single-mindedness.

Pffft, 12 goals and 9 (NINE) assists in just 13 matches...

Yup, selfishness indeed Rolling Eyes

Hope he will leave Bayern indeed, those Germans simply don't appreciate him Twisted Evil
Allez les rouges

Number of posts : 8098
Supports : Deutschland, Arsenal
Favourite Player : Jens Lehmann

Post by Allez les rouges on Tue May 10, 2011 2:56 pm

Rolling Eyes

Last time I checked SG was not in fact German, despite the fact he seems more Teuton-tolerant than most on here scratch

Indeed as an Arsenal fan I suspect he is none too Dutchophobic either...
blutgraetsche

Number of posts : 23328
Supports : Deutsche Fußballnationalmannschaft
Registration date : 2006-08-09

Post by blutgraetsche on Tue May 10, 2011 3:04 pm

Ridiculous anyway considering all the admiration and support Robben has in München, despite his selfishness, which is a simple fact.
blutgraetsche

Post by blutgraetsche on Wed May 11, 2011 12:25 pm

Arsenal's Bakari Sagna was supposedly 'offered' to you guys. Price around €10m. You still try to sign Neuer and Boateng, but haven't been able to make a deal with the respective clubs yet. Vidal wants to join you apparently and follow Heynckes.

As far as wingers are concerned, Reus, Farfan and Elia are supposedly on your list.
blutgraetsche

Post by blutgraetsche on Wed May 11, 2011 12:30 pm

Sportbild speculates that Schalke demand you to stop pursuing Reus in exchange for a transfer of Neuer. They'd like to sign Reus, too, a player of Rangnick's liking.

http://sportbild.bild.de/SPORT/bundesliga/2011/05/11/poker-um-schalke-torwart-manuel-neuer/warum-es-auch-um-gladbachs-marco-reus-geht.html

Reus will likely be called up by Löw for the next matches of the national team.

I rate him highly and would totally hate to see him move to the Orcs. However, European football would do him good, provided Schalke don't bottle the Pokal final, too...
Allez les rouges

Post by Allez les rouges on Wed May 11, 2011 12:59 pm

Can't imagine that we would "offer" Sagna to anyone on the cheap, he's one of our players about whom there are fewest question marks at the moment. Clichy on the other hand...

Besides last time I checked Bayern still had Philipp Lahm.

Last edited by Allez les rouges on Wed May 11, 2011 1:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
blutgraetsche

Post by blutgraetsche on Wed May 11, 2011 1:06 pm

What? Who are you talking about? Smile
Allez les rouges

Post by Allez les rouges on Wed May 11, 2011 1:19 pm

Initial post corrected.
blutgraetsche

Post by blutgraetsche on Wed May 11, 2011 1:26 pm

Oh I see, didn't know what you were trying to say with the initial post and was a bit confused. Smile

I don't think that Arsenal have offered Sagna to anyone, but maybe his agent. Agents love to do that since they earn a good sum of money every time one of their players moves to a different club.

P.S.: Heynckes supposedly prefers Lahm on the left, hence Bayern try to sign a RB. They'd be happy with a quality LB, too, of course.

Sheffield gunner

Number of posts : 16403
Supports : Arsenal

Post by Sheffield gunner on Wed May 11, 2011 6:01 pm

blutgraetsche wrote:Oh I see, didn't know what you were trying to say with the initial post and was a bit confused. Smile

I don't think that Arsenal have offered Sagna to anyone, but maybe his agent. Agents love to do that since they earn a good sum of money every time one of their players moves to a different club.

P.S.: Heynckes supposedly prefers Lahm on the left, hence Bayern try to sign a RB. They'd be happy with a quality LB, too, of course.

Blut, even that sounds a bit unlikely. There was speculation linking Sagna with some of the Italian clubs recently but his agent came out and shot it down straight away:

Mongai insists the player, who joined Arsene Wenger's side from Auxerre in the summer of 2007, is happy in London, although he admits nothing is impossible in football.

Mongai told calciomercatoweb.it: "Bacary is very, very happy in London and I think it is very unlikely he'll leave Arsenal in the next summer.

"In football nothing is impossible, but, again, it is really very complicated that the player could move.

"He is very well and has found an ideal dimension in London."
blutgraetsche

Post by blutgraetsche on Wed May 11, 2011 6:10 pm

Of course it could only be rubbish paper talk. Don't shoot the messenger. Smile

Sheffield gunner

Number of posts : 16403
Supports : Arsenal

Post by Sheffield gunner on Wed May 11, 2011 6:17 pm

They can bid for Eboue if they like. I get the impression that we'd be happy to let him leave if a decent offer came in, and he has played half as much in the league this season as he has in previous years.
blutgraetsche

Post by blutgraetsche on Sat May 14, 2011 1:01 am

Die Worte zum Freitag kommen heute vom Torschützenkönig in spe. Gegenüber der Münchner Tageszeitung "AZ" sprach Mario Gomez über seine Zeit auf der Bayern-Bank und Ex-Trainer Louis van Gaal: "Ja, die ersten sieben, acht Wochen waren die schwierigsten überhaupt für mich. Ich ging davon aus zu spielen und dann sagte mir der Trainer: ,Sie sind Stürmer Nummer vier.' Das war hart." Das Ende des Liedes: FCB-Stürmer Gomez ist noch da, van Gaal musste dagegen seine Koffer packen. "Das Schönste für mich in dieser Saison war, dass ich mich gegen einen Trainer, der einen nicht will, durchgesetzt habe. Er kam irgendwann nicht mehr an mir vorbei, ich habe ihm gezeigt, dass er einen Fehler gemacht hat", so Gomez weiter.

Van Gaal... Doh
blutgraetsche

Post by blutgraetsche on Sun May 15, 2011 6:10 pm

What's up with all the Arsenal players you're supposedly interested in all of a sudden? The Sagna rumour made kinda sense at least, but Nasri?

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/246783/Bayern-Munich-ready-to-make-25m-Samir-Nasri-raid-

£25m even? It's likely just rubbish paper talk though.
Ä

Number of posts : 11028
Registration date : 2006-09-04

Post by Ä on Sun May 15, 2011 6:14 pm

why is it, blut

that you are so much more interested in what Bayern do and plan than your OWN club

the mind boggles
blutgraetsche

Post by blutgraetsche on Sun May 15, 2011 6:16 pm

WHAT?

I'm the only one who keeps the Werder thread, hell this whole dying section alive! You're busy with your conspiracy theories and golf, F1 and NBA wankathons, as if anyone seriously cares about those in the fatherland.

fcb

Number of posts : 40471
Supports : FC Barcelona
Registration date : 2006-08-11

Post by fcb on Sun May 15, 2011 7:34 pm

blutgraetsche wrote:What's up with all the Arsenal players you're supposedly interested in all of a sudden? The Sagna rumour made kinda sense at least, but Nasri?

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/246783/Bayern-Munich-ready-to-make-25m-Samir-Nasri-raid-

£25m even? It's likely just rubbish paper talk though.

I wouldn't read too much into any Nasri rumours. He's been in talks over a new contract since early this season, and his agent has been shopping him around to loads of clubs.
Kroos

Number of posts : 9049
Supports : FC Bayern Munich, die MANNSCHAFT
Favourite Player : Kroos, Müller, Götze, Neuer, Gündogan

Post by Kroos on Sun May 15, 2011 8:05 pm

would be a good replacement on the bench for our starting 11 players

blutgraetsche

Post by blutgraetsche on Sun May 15, 2011 11:43 pm

What? Bavarian arrogance, pardon, 'self-confidence' is all fine, and you are filthy rich indeed, but even you can't possibly believe that you'd pay around €30m for a squad player.
Kroos

Number of posts : 9049
Supports : FC Bayern Munich, die MANNSCHAFT
Favourite Player : Kroos, Müller, Götze, Neuer, Gündogan

Post by Kroos on Mon May 16, 2011 7:36 am

i know its media bullshit, and bayern would never pay this amount of money for him

not that he is a bad player, its the opposite, but where should he play, our front 4 world class

we are not real madrid, only they bench 100 million € attacking material, hopefully bayern sings some attacking players, because our squad is very thin, but surely not in that price class
Allez les rouges

Post by Allez les rouges on Tue May 17, 2011 2:39 pm

Very interesting, I mean I know the mia san mia Bayern-Arroganz that Blut's been referring to, but I don't understand how you can bitch about Ribéry and not prefer Nasri to him in your configuration?

Of course all this is purely hypothetical, and you don't deserve him anyway.
Stiftung Haeschentest

Number of posts : 2314
Supports : Deutschland
Registration date : 2006-08-30

Post by Stiftung Haeschentest on Wed May 18, 2011 10:02 am

Heynckes would like to keep Klose at Bayern.

Bleibt Miroslav Klose doch beim FC Bayern? Wie die "Bild"-Zeitung berichtet, hat Neu-Coach Jupp Heynckes lange mit dem 32-Jährigen gesprochen und möchte ihn gerne halten. Bliebe noch das Problem mit dem von Klose gewünschten Zweijahresvertrag. Karl-Heinz Rummenigge kündigte noch für diese Woche Gespräche an.

http://www.spox.com/de/sport/fussball/rundumdenball/1105/tagesticker-1805-marco-reus-bleibt-bei-borussia-moenchengladbach-diego-vfl-wolfsburg-wechsel-oder-amateure.html

In more important news

The Allianz Arena was voted veggie-friendliest arena of the league by PETA.

Finally OAN TITEL for Bayern this season! cheers

Congrats. Very well deserved. Ale Biggrin

Antarion

Number of posts : 3376
Supports : Germany, Bayern
Favourite Player : Müller, Neuer and Schürrle
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Post by Antarion on Wed May 18, 2011 10:40 am

Mad No surprise at all.
The Allianz Arena was already the "family fan arena" of Germany. Quiet suckers everywhere, going home 10 min before the game ends to not get stuck in the traffic etc etc
Diese Familien müssen das "gesunde" Zeug reingeschlungen haben wie nichts! Biggrin
Allez les rouges

Post by Allez les rouges on Wed May 18, 2011 11:11 am

Then why did a HSV friend of mine claim this title for their stadium the other day? scratch

Oh I see I missed a syllable it was for the "vegetarierunfreundlichsten Stadion", that would explain it Embarassed
Stiftung Haeschentest

Post by Stiftung Haeschentest on Wed May 18, 2011 11:39 am

Antarion wrote: Mad No surprise at all.
The Allianz Arena was already the "family fan arena" of Germany.

Laughing

When I have been to a game in the Allianz Arena I was truly amazed by the number of families in the stands and what's more, how incredibly well prepared they all were with their cosy little Bayern stadium seat cushions and blankets. Laughing

Home matches of the Mannschaft seem to go the same route, hence the often weak support for our team at home. Sad
Allez les rouges

Post by Allez les rouges on Wed May 18, 2011 11:49 am

Yes, away ones are rather different Smile

About 1000 of us comprehensively outsang an admittedly third-full Millennium Stadium, and Brussels was fun too last September, but there were a few Randalierer and hardcore types about. One was chucking rocks at a fan bus and one of our number suggested that wasn't very nice, at which he growled and said "ich bin Deutscher, ich bin nicht nett"

Biggrin
Stiftung Haeschentest

Post by Stiftung Haeschentest on Thu May 19, 2011 8:16 am

Laughing

Lovely chap

Our away games seem much more fun these days indeed. Might have to do a trip abroad to watch the Mannschaft in the future. Neutral
Stiftung Haeschentest

Post by Stiftung Haeschentest on Thu May 19, 2011 8:19 am

It's funny that Klose can't stop scoring whenever he hears the German anthem. Yesterday, Bayern played a friendly against Zenit; before the game they played the anthems and, unsurprisingly enough, Klose was immediately in NT mode and scored two goals for Bayern. Smile

Miro Ale Legend
Stiftung Haeschentest

Post by Stiftung Haeschentest on Thu May 19, 2011 4:54 pm

Allez les rouges

Post by Allez les rouges on Thu May 19, 2011 7:43 pm

Will he get to play? Or is this just the latest gratuitous weakening of the rest of the league?

As the first commentator says:

"podolski
baumjohann
görlitz
rau
schlaudraff

reloaded!"

Rolling Eyes

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:16 am