Number of posts : 22998
Supports : www.footballspeak.com
Favourite Player : Zanetti
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: AC Milan 2010-11

Post by bluenine on Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:31 pm

Cheb Hamouda wrote:
bluenine wrote:
Cheb Hamouda wrote:hahaha... fuck Ibra and his arrogant personality, how can you fuck with SACCHI???? is he crazy that man is king in Milano!

What a Dilemma this is... Ibra is our 'saviour' but I cannot admire a person with this profile! Where is Maldini to teach him some respect?

Thats the problem with Ibra. I hope he realises that it works both ways... Inter fans forgot about him the day he left, there was no connection inspite of him playing such a large role in our glory. It is the same everywhere. If you show no respect, you get none. If you act like a mercenary, you get treated like one.
Exactly, I liked it when our team was filled with not only great players on the field, but off the field they were also exemplary. No one would speak badly about the likes of Maldini, Shevchenko, Kaka, Cafu, Nesta, Pirlo and even our most villified player 'Gattuso' (they called him dirty I never understood) was a very fair player, he was rough on the field but I could never see him as someone you could hate.

Agree with you there. Never really hated Gattuso, liked his fighting spirit.

The times they are a-changing.... Milan are collecting some spoilt/dirty players (Ibra, Robinho..) while Inter are getting rid of theirs (Ibra, Balotelli, Burdisso...). Hmmm...
Cheb Hamouda

Number of posts : 421
Supports : AC Milan
Favourite Player : Pirlo, Nesta, Pique, Kaka, T. Silva, Sneijder
Registration date : 2010-08-08

Post by Cheb Hamouda on Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:46 pm

bluenine wrote:
Cheb Hamouda wrote:
bluenine wrote:
Cheb Hamouda wrote:hahaha... fuck Ibra and his arrogant personality, how can you fuck with SACCHI???? is he crazy that man is king in Milano!

What a Dilemma this is... Ibra is our 'saviour' but I cannot admire a person with this profile! Where is Maldini to teach him some respect?

Thats the problem with Ibra. I hope he realises that it works both ways... Inter fans forgot about him the day he left, there was no connection inspite of him playing such a large role in our glory. It is the same everywhere. If you show no respect, you get none. If you act like a mercenary, you get treated like one.
Exactly, I liked it when our team was filled with not only great players on the field, but off the field they were also exemplary. No one would speak badly about the likes of Maldini, Shevchenko, Kaka, Cafu, Nesta, Pirlo and even our most villified player 'Gattuso' (they called him dirty I never understood) was a very fair player, he was rough on the field but I could never see him as someone you could hate.

Agree with you there. Never really hated Gattuso, liked his fighting spirit.

The times they are a-changing.... Milan are collecting some spoilt/dirty players (Ibra, Robinho..) while Inter are getting rid of theirs (Ibra, Balotelli, Burdisso...). Hmmm...

Yes but Lucio, Samuel, Motta, Pandev arent exactly angels either!

And you still have Materazzi, once that c**t is gone we can talk whether times they really are a changin!
Cheb Hamouda

Post by Cheb Hamouda on Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:53 pm

Too bad we lost 2 points in this encounter, but we made the reccuring mistake of taking our foot off the pedal everytime we take the lead.

Zlatan was playing bad until someone fouled him, then he began to feel more energized, he seems to have this mood swing everytime, before that I want to kill him, he never goes towards the ball and sometimes looses it on stupid dribbles in tight situations.

Boateng was good but the last 20 mins he looked out of it, I was hoping he would come off he did not track back like he usually does. At one point Pirlo told him to pass the ball instead of wasting his energy on needless dribbles and as always the MAESTRO is correct, we could have used Boa's energy when Abate went down injured.

I liked how we played defensively this game, we did not concede on the counter, maybe because we played 4 4 1 1 with a flat midfield line, and some cases the ball would be lost easily because players are not used to this style. We are used to passing the ball around, front to back, side to side, but with this formation we can only move forward because its easier for the opponent to stop us from passing side ways.

At the opposition, great game from Hernanes, I wish we had signed him, he is an all round midfielder, hopefully he becomes ours once Seedorf is gone since there arent many in the mould of Seedorf, he seems like a more energized version of him.
Red n' Black

Number of posts : 1499
Registration date : 2007-03-26

Post by Red n' Black on Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:24 pm

Difficult but important win today, over a good team like Genoa.

Ibra again scored with a half chance and fought his heart out; I really can't see how some thought he won't be a good signing, for me there were never any doubts of his ability.

Robinho was also good in his first game as a starter; he linked up very well in attack and could've easily had a goal and an assist. What was impressive was the fact that he ran and helped out the defence for 90 mins. Ronaldinho had a bad game. He needs to up his game, especially with Pato returning to the side soon.

I'm glad for Allegri's choices in midfield tonight. IMO in most games we need to be playing Pirlo(or Seedorf) + DM + Boateng or Flamini, for the best possible balance.
Cheb Hamouda

Post by Cheb Hamouda on Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:25 pm

Once Ronaldinho came off we looked alot better. Ronaldinho is a great player but his problem is a tactical one. If he cannot get himself to play more centrally then we should consider selling him.

With Seedorf the team looked like it could cover more spots on the pitch, Ronaldinho just isolates himself on the left wing and always cuts back to cross with his right foot, he needs to add more things to his game, and he should shoot more often.

As for Ibra, I dont know if I like him yet, I still cannot 'digest' him, he is too cocky, too inter for me! I hate his attitude, he makes nasty fouls and never appologizes, and he only starts moving once he is fouled or someone does something to get on his nerves. In the first half I wanted to break the TV because he would never go to the ball, and he wants to juggle it around 3 defenders when all he needs to do is pass. The good thing is that he starting to understand Pirlo better as shown by the goal, if he learns to not stay still he can become a very big danger with Pirlos precision passing because he has amazing skill to put the ball in the net.

Robinho looked out of form, taking an extra touch when he should strike directly...etc but I liked his work ethic and I can see how useful he can become for us once he regains his form, he was more confident by the end of the 2nd half I would like to see him start the next game.
Pirlo

Number of posts : 2750
Favourite Player : Andrea Pirlo, Maldini, Costacurta, Nesta, Redondo, Rui Costa, R. Baggio, Sheva, Boban, Albertini, Seedorf, Kaka!
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Pirlo on Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:55 pm

He can be as arrogant as he likes, he's got talent worth being arrogant about, 4 goals so far, all lovely finishes, he does more in his moments of magic than people who spend the entire match running round like farmyard animals putting in this supposed 'effort' achieve, so he can be as lazy as he wants, his output in terms of goals and assists will be far higher than many around him, you take the style with the player.

Dinho likewise still managed to create at least two clear chances for others in his last two games where he's been 'lazy', the system is still in evolution so we will of course improve and get much better, as long as we stay with the challengers - and apart from Inter we are above all the other realistic contenders - then by November we should hit stride and be fine,

Robinho and Ibra played really well the last 20 minutes on the counter, if only Flamini hadn't wasted two great chances - the first inexplicably failing to pass to the unmarked Ibra and the second just a rubbish shot - then we could have had 3-0, and against a good side and manager it was a really good result, next weeek is going to be difficult though, although Parma play a good attacking game so hopefuly we woon't have to face another defensive wall for 90 minutes.
Cheb Hamouda

Post by Cheb Hamouda on Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:00 am

Ok, it is easy to be satisfied after gaining 3 points, but we must not ignore that Genoa gave us a lot of trouble especially in the first half. We both know that if they capitalised on one of their chances we would have found it very hard to score 2 goals and win and even at 1 1 the team would have been sabotaged by the press and the fans alike. So lets not act like its all great.

I think its not enough that a player has magical feet, he must combine his talent with team work ability, thats why I hold players like Shevchenko and Kaka in such high esteem, when they played for us you did not feel that they lacked anything, it was very difficult for me to get angry at them, even if they couldnt not defend they would atleast put some pressure on the ball carrier, Ibrahimovic just walks around after losing the ball like a clown, it is not right for the team spirit, we cannot expect him to pull a rabbit from the hat everytime, that is being too predictable!

On the plus side, I see a major improvement from the last games (actually starting from Lazio) the defense is much stronger and playing as a unit. Most players are no longer getting caught out of position, except for Antonini who is our weak link because he tends to intercept the ball, pass it to Ronaldinho and sprint forward aimlessly, only for the ball to be lost, leaving his spot empty or pulling Thiago to the side and leaving the slow Nesta all alone in the middle.

Then no one mentioned the rebirth of Gattuso, I havent seen this kind of perfomance from him from ages, and he is also giving some delicious long passes, if only he could survive the whole 90 minutes, because Flamini just looks like a bad version of Gattuso, but atleast he can shoot.
Cheb Hamouda

Post by Cheb Hamouda on Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:04 am

Lineup for Ajax:

-------------------------------Abbiatti-------------------------------
-----Abate------------Nesta----------Thiago Silva---Zambrotta--
-----------------Boateng-------Pirlo-------Gattuso----------------
-------Robinho--------------Ibrahimovic---------Ronaldinho-----

We should win this one as long as our defence remains strong because Ajax's strength is in their attack with El Hamdaoui and Suarez. Im hoping the space in CL games will benifit the attacking trio.

Cheb Hamouda

Post by Cheb Hamouda on Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:40 am

From www.football-italia.net

Ronaldinho set to miss Ajax tie?
Monday 27 September, 2010
Milan boss Massimiliano Allegri is planning to leave Ronaldinho out of his team for this week's Champions League clash with Ajax.

Allegri hasn't fallen out with the Brazilian - he merely wants to rotate his squad in view of Milan's congested fixture list.

That means some of the protagonists from Saturday's 1-0 win over Genoa are likely to be rested.

Il Corriere dello Sport understands that Andrea Pirlo and Kevin-Prince Boateng could also be on the bench, although that depends on the system Milan adopt in Europe.

There is speculation that Allegri could use a 4-4-2 with a diamond in midfield, featuring Clarence Seedorf in the hole behind the strikers.

Robinho should also start, either alongside Ibrahimovic in a 4-4-2 or out wide on the left in a 4-3-3.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Exactly what I was trying to say above! Only I dont think Ronaldinho is tired, he barely ran so far this season. Once Pato is back this 4 4 2 diamond midfield should look even stronger.
Cheb Hamouda

Post by Cheb Hamouda on Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:38 pm

I have a vision in my head, that we should sell Ronaldinho and buy Luis Suarez and Hernanes.

In defence we cannot be considered serious with players like Antonini and Zambrotta (who I will finally admit is past it), we need someone that can be useful when they join the attack unlike antonini who runs forward like a headless chicken and leaves so much space behind. And he must be a calm defender, since Zambrotta wins the ball only to hand it back immedietly with a rushed/postponed pass or dribble.

i.e. I miss Cafu and Serginho
Super Progress

Number of posts : 15429
Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS

Post by Super Progress on Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:38 pm

Cheb Hamouda wrote:I have a vision in my head, that we should sell Ronaldinho and buy Luis Suarez and Hernanes.

In defence we cannot be considered serious with players like Antonini and Zambrotta (who I will finally admit is past it), we need someone that can be useful when they join the attack unlike antonini who runs forward like a headless chicken and leaves so much space behind. And he must be a calm defender, since Zambrotta wins the ball only to hand it back immedietly with a rushed/postponed pass or dribble.

ok
Ronaldinho is a great player to watch but Milan can't afford to have him in their team imo unless he finds a way to play in the Am position which I doubt because he has rarely had succes in that position. Seedorf is better there but perhaps Allegri can follow Ancelotti's style of switching between a diamond and the christmas tree allthough Ronaldinho won't like being on the bench.

I don't rate Suarez quite up there at that level. He played well last night though and a great dribble and a assist for the goal. I would sell Ronaldinho and not buy Ibrahimovic after his loan ends then buy Adebayor and buy some good fullbacks like Taiwo. There is several midfielders to go around but I think Milan should go for Hamsik allthough Hernanes would be cheaper.
bluenine

Post by bluenine on Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:16 pm

Super Padrino wrote:
Cheb Hamouda wrote:I have a vision in my head, that we should sell Ronaldinho and buy Luis Suarez and Hernanes.

ok
Ronaldinho is a great player to watch but Milan can't afford to have him in their team imo unless he finds a way to play in the Am position which I doubt because he has rarely had succes in that position. Seedorf is better there but perhaps Allegri can follow Ancelotti's style of switching between a diamond and the christmas tree allthough Ronaldinho won't like being on the bench.

I don't rate Suarez quite up there at that level. He played well last night though and a great dribble and a assist for the goal. I would sell Ronaldinho and not buy Ibrahimovic after his loan ends then buy Adebayor and buy some good fullbacks like Taiwo. There is several midfielders to go around but I think Milan should go for Hamsik allthough Hernanes would be cheaper.
I am not sure whether Milan have much of a choice there (surely Barca would ve put some neat exit clauses in the loan agreement), but even if we assume they do, why would they not sign their best player? Ibra has been carrying this Milan so far, in a very similar way he did with Inter. Milan's best option is to build around Ibra, if they want to challenge Inter.

There are issues of him being a "soloist"... but then, Italian clubs have found great success in the past by building around a soloist. Can't see why that cannot be done again. Sure, Ibra's Inter could not do it... but thats not primarily down to Ibra, unlike what most people would like us to believe.
Cheb Hamouda

Post by Cheb Hamouda on Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:22 pm

It might be considered early but Ibrahimovic has proven to be a success so far and if he keeps this up we would be insane not to buy him. He has shown that he has everything we lacked from our CF since Sheva left, the most important factor being that he can hold the ball up alone for long period until our slow midfield can go up the field, also he is a healthy player so unlike Pato we guarentee having a threatening attacker consistently throughout the season.

You mentioned the Xmass tree formation, who would you play if it was used since you imply that Ronaldinho will be on the bench?

Taiwo is a good full back, but I dont know he is not THAT convincing. I like Sagna on the right but our real problem is the left and there arent many great LBs that are available, maybe Marcel Jansen he is well built and he goes forward effectively. Bale is performing well for Spurs but he is used as a left winger these days which says alot about his defending ability. Evra would be pricey, Clichy is interesting but his form dropped over the last few years. I am thinking of someone in the mould of Riise, very solid defensively (I think Riise is the only one who is constantly able to stop Maicon from toying around on the right) and also great going forward and not shy to shoot... Maybe Taiwo is that man but im not so sure about him defensively.
Pirlo

Favourite Player : Andrea Pirlo, Maldini, Costacurta, Nesta, Redondo, Rui Costa, R. Baggio, Sheva, Boban, Albertini, Seedorf, Kaka!

Post by Pirlo on Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:09 pm

Frey, Coates, we'll buy our part of Astori back this summer, Fabio Coentrao, Hernanes and Moutinho would sort the squad out.
Red n' Black

Post by Red n' Black on Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:12 pm

About Ibra I think he has easily been our best player so far, I never had any doubts about him and if we indeed change to a system with 2 strikers then he will be even better, Pato-Ibra has the potential to wreak havoc.

Cheb Hamouda

Post by Cheb Hamouda on Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:00 am

OMG That is a world class strike, one of the great individual goals.

Pirlo was outstanding, I am happy with last nights performance eventhough offcourse we could have sealed it earlier. But still I havent seen Milan move the ball so confidently in ages, and also looking very assured defensively and not panicing was very important also, a sign of a champion.

I especially liked Ronaldinho's performance in his 'new' role behind the strikers. Ive said it many times that Ronny should play there and not limit his talent on the wing and he proved that this is his best spot because it allows his to distribute better, get involved in the buildup more often and finally take some shots on goal. There was some neat interchange between the front 3. They finally seem to understand each others movement and we can see how deadly they can become together.

On Robinho, I am happy with his overall contribution. I would rather be patient with him I know he will come good. His movement are correct, he makes good runs and cuts through the defence, he is only lacking his light feet, the ability to dribble at ease. He missed an easy shot but he just looked heavy footed to me. I cannot wait to see him when he starts doing step overs then you know he is back.

In defense, I dont like Antonini at all, but I acknowledge that he is our best option on the left at the moment. He is very bad at timing his runs sometimes, i.e. in overlapping and this means he can get caught out of posession easily. Zambrotta is also not very convincing either but he positions himself better and covers well.
fcb

Number of posts : 40471
Supports : FC Barcelona
Registration date : 2006-08-11

Post by fcb on Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:33 pm

One problem I noticed with Milan yesterday is that all the buildup was too concentrated in one central channel, vertically down the pitch. ie. Ronaldinho and Pirlo were both in the same zone, Robinho and Ibrahimovic were both making the same runs, Seedorf was also taking touches very close to them. This way it was relatively easy for Parma to put a lot of men in the middle and crowd Milan out. Some width would help Milan's game, give them some breathing space...probably once Pato comes back it'll be better.
Cheb Hamouda

Post by Cheb Hamouda on Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:46 am

Yes its true. I think this is the role of our full backs, they must become more effective when they chose to join the attack. At the moment I am atleast content that they are becoming picky when they go forward as in the past they often left too much space in the back.
Cheb Hamouda

Post by Cheb Hamouda on Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:55 pm

Recent reports are linking us with Lucas Barrios from Dortmund, Pedro Leon from Madrid, and a loan spell return of KAKA.

All 3 are forwards, Barrios is a great player, he holds the ball well and plays nice through passes and poaches also, but we already have Ibrahimovic I dont see how they can play together.

Leon is a right winger, I never saw him play but he looks to be very direct, not the fancy type, more like the type that goes straight to the point, which is what I like. But I dont see where he would fit into our system unless we want to go back to 4 3 3 which I hope we dont!

Kaka is always welcome for me, I am sad that Mourinho did not even try him before making judgements on him, but this is typical Mourinho, he never wants to sign players with class, if he doesnt dive and moan and threaten the ref then he is no use to him.

The problem of having Kaka back is that it means we will sell Ronaldinho to US. But we cannot afford to wait for Kaka to regain fitness, if he is able to. And then all the work we put on Ronaldinho to regain his form would be lost without seeing the best come out of him yet.
Pirlo

Post by Pirlo on Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:08 pm

We don't need any of them,

Kaka to return would be great for emptional and sentimental reasons, he's one of the largest protagonists in our modern history and is held with genuine affection, but in football terms - injuries, happiness, form has suffered massively the last couple of seasons, if he's not the player that left in terms of explosive impact then it's not worth the sacrifice on the pitch.

We have enough forwards, in Zlatan and Pato we have two of the very best, if Dinho wants to start playing again then that's great too, Robinho needs time and to stop being so wasteful, but otherwise we are set up in attack and have enough creativity in midfield, we just need to co-ordinate better as a unit on the pitch, to give the new system and coach the time to work on the squad and tactics, and a better solidity to the defence that players like Bonera, Antonini and Abate don't provide.

No more than three days in a row does this squad train because of our congested fixture start and the midweek round and internationals, the new players were purchased on the last days of the window, so the coach and staff need time to work, i'm confident that by the middle of November we should start hitting some form, we just need patience and to understand we are in a much better position squad-wise than last season, we have had a far better start to the season than last campaign and there is so much more to come from this squad. Our other title challengers have shown their hands, we all know what Inter are about, Roma are in crisis and Juve look like a typical Del Neri team. We've been ok so far and are level with Inter, if we stay close for another month or so while we have time to work more with the players then we'll be fine

Cheb Hamouda

Post by Cheb Hamouda on Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:12 pm

I hope Thiago will be ready for Madrid I cannot trust Bonera and Antonini playing side to side.
bluenine

Post by bluenine on Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:26 pm

Cheb Hamouda wrote:I hope Thiago will be ready for Madrid I cannot trust Bonera and Antonini playing side to side.
Best of luck for your game tomorrow, mate... we need Serie A to get more coefficients!!
Cheb Hamouda

Post by Cheb Hamouda on Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:43 pm

hahaha, its weird to support inter (milan) for you self interest isnt it?
bluenine

Post by bluenine on Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:13 pm

Cheb Hamouda wrote:hahaha, its weird to support inter (milan) for you self interest isnt it?
Its weird, but I generally support all Italian clubs in Europe... even Milan and Juve, in the initial rounds... if Milan/Juve make it to the semis, I want them to lose Wink Other Italian clubs, I want them to go all the way...

I like Serie A, and want the league to become better and better... and performances in Europe are the key measure of that...
Cheb Hamouda

Post by Cheb Hamouda on Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:50 pm

My thoughts on the current situation at Milan in the aftermath of the home defeat against Juventus:

The season is long, we still need to find the right balance, our players dont move in the correct tempo/pattern, defense is defense, midfield is midfield, attack is attack we do not really move as a unit.

I think Milan rushed their play after conceding the first goal, the correct approach would be to move the ball around in their area and wait for the opportunity to arrive but this is not possible when you have too many flaws in the formation. Unfortunately only Pirlo can distribute the ball consistently and correctly, Gattuso is not a good passer eventhoug he has the correct idea, Boateng rushes play too much he is still in EPL mentality, and the wing backs are just horrible especially Antonini who is the worst passer we have. Once the ball gets to one of those 4 the attack is dead and instead we end up playing kindergarten football where the full back runs on the wing and tries to send in a cross, very basic stuff that could easily be defended and create a good counter attack.

I think our problems are:

1- The full backs, they do not offer anything special when going forward, they lose the ball in important positions that allow deadly counter attacks and they do not have the physical presence to challenge high balls when the CB is drawn out of position.

2- The central attacking midfielder, Milan lack a hard worker that links the midield line with the attacking line, an all round midfielder. We have ronaldinho who is a genius but he doesnt move correctly off the ball and the opposition set up does not change. We have Seedorf who does the linking job well with smart short passes, but he does not put any pressure on the ball carrier and doesnt have the lungs to do this job for a full 90 mins.

3- Ball circulation, when you have a player like Pirlo it is neccessary to have other players that compliment his style of play, and his style is around neat passing before eventually releasing a deadly high through ball for the rushing attacker. Like I said our ball winners are not good passers and they dont give Pirlo the space to play his game.

I am not sure whether Allegri is addressing these problems correctly or whether the players are not responding to him the way they should but if it were up to my and with the players available at my disposal I would look for these solutions:

1- Antonini has to be dropped to the bench, Sokratis to play as full back (on the left since Zambrotta is unavailable), Abate on the right, Yepes to partner Nesta. Sokratis is a very quick defender with two good feet but he lacks tactical awarness and therefore should not play centrally because you are not allowed to make mistakes in that position, on the sides he can come in for cover and also support the attack or man mark the wide player. Abate is just there because of injuries, but he should learn when to attack and when to hold because since very often he just runs down the wing and sends in a bad cross.

2- Central attacking mid, we must purchase someone here, the player in mind is Hernanes, because he is naturally a central mid who can win balls, distribute the ball wisely, and shoot with both feet, he moves between the lines and has the technique to work himself out of tight situations.

3- Allegri must work on the movements of the attackers to give options to the midfielders to pass the ball, it is not use when Pato tries to dribble in the middle of the field when surrounded by so many players, and Ibrahimovic cannot make just 50 per cent run, they must receive a ball and move so that the likes of Gattuso and Boateng dont have too much time on the ball.

So in conclusion, Milan is a team with a lot of potential to win things and play very beautiful football at the same time, but it is impossible to acheive this when you neglect the fundementals of forming a solid team because in modern football you must not have any apparent weaknesses otherwise the opposition will kill you, unfortunately, there is a big difference in the level of quality between our starters and so the good players get to see too little of the ball while the bad ones are purposely getting too much of it.
Red n' Black

Post by Red n' Black on Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:41 pm

A fight broke out in training between Ibra and Onyewu.

From what I've read, Ibra made a bad tackle on Onyewu, who got up and grabbed Ibra by the throat. Afterwards, they both started swinging for the fences and had to be separated by the entire team.

DRAMA! Laughing

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:19 pm

isn't ibra a black belt?
Cheb Hamouda

Post by Cheb Hamouda on Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:54 am

Ibra is such a bully, but sometimes its good to see this kind of thing so as to make the team work harder in training (although it was immedietly cancelled lol) the thing is that he did not realise that Onyewu just came back from a long term injury so he needs to watch out.
Dejan Savićević

Number of posts : 2921
Supports : A.C. Milan/Italy
Favourite Player : Lionel Messi, Andrs Iniesta, Xavi
Registration date : 2007-01-26

Post by Dejan Savićević on Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:45 pm

How does fighting and bickering make the team work harder?
Cheb Hamouda

Post by Cheb Hamouda on Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:48 pm

hahahha, no clue, i am trying to sound optimistic

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:26 am