Eredivisie 2014/2015

stinger

Number of posts : 6477
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Re: Eredivisie 2014/2015

Post by stinger on Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:39 pm

Axeslammer wrote:
stinger wrote:Any opinion on Segio Zijler? He was playing last season for Willem and he's a free agent now. I'm asking because he is on tryout in Poland...

He was a talented young winger a couple of seasons ago (for Twente ?)....he's been below my radar ever since...
According to the article in polish press he was playing in 31 games last season, scoring 4 goals and adding 3 assists for Willem.
What did he do/achieve in the past to gain an opinion as a talented player a while back?
Axeslammer

Number of posts : 19688
Supports : Leeds Utd / FC Groningen
Favourite Player : Filip Kostic, Bergkamp, Le Tiss
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Axeslammer on Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:44 pm

stinger wrote:
Axeslammer wrote:
stinger wrote:Any opinion on Segio Zijler? He was playing last season for Willem and he's a free agent now. I'm asking because he is on tryout in Poland...

He was a talented young winger a couple of seasons ago (for Twente ?)....he's been below my radar ever since...
According to the article in polish press he was playing in 31 games last season, scoring 4 goals and adding 3 assists for Willem.

apparently he did....I never noticed him playing there (I try to pay as least attentention to Willem II as possible though)...

stinger wrote:
What did he do/achieve in the past to gain an opinion as a talented player a while back?

Being very young and very fast and scoring an important goal as a sub or so....has been a few years ago though (2006/2007 season).
Ricardo Jol

Number of posts : 12766
Supports : FC Den Haag!
Favourite Player : Verhoek and Verhoek and Rado and the euro!

Post by Ricardo Jol on Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:45 pm

stinger wrote:
Axeslammer wrote:

He was a quite fast winger. As a sub he did well for Twente on a few occasions. But he didn't get more playing time there since Twente had better players on his position so he went to Willem II.
SuperMario

Number of posts : 16866
Supports : Feyenoord & Arsenal
Favourite Player : Diego Biseswar
Registration date : 2006-11-10

Post by SuperMario on Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:28 pm

Congrats with a great league start Ricardo & Axe. Ale

Hope those c**ts who are for about 10 years close to investing in Feyenoord finally dish up some serious money. They're starting to annoy me with their big plans that never materialise.
Fey

Number of posts : 35347
Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie

Post by Fey on Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:19 pm

I see Feyenoord did well when I was gone, fuckingmotherfuckingcocksucking c**ts! I knew I couldnt leave them alone FFS! Been should get the sack for not realising the fact that young doesnt equal talented and for not making anyone better.

300 euro down the drain to watch a squad that looks more like an Angolan teen army with an attitude problem...its disgusting. I wouldnt piss on them even if they were on fire ffs.
Ricardo Jol

Post by Ricardo Jol on Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:37 am

SuperMario wrote:Congrats with a great league start Ricardo & Axe.

Hope those c**ts who are for about 10 years close to investing in Feyenoord finally dish up some serious money. They're starting to annoy me with their big plans that never materialise.
tnx,I would have gone mad for sure if I had to believe all the stories about the big plans "they" with Feyenoord since the end of the GKL age...

I feel sorry for the likes of Vlaar, Fer and Wijnaldum who are serious able to make it but if it continues like this they'll be broken...

Last edited by Ricardo Wetzel on Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Ricardo Jol

Post by Ricardo Jol on Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:38 am

Fey wrote:I see Feyenoord did well when I was gone, fuckingmotherfuckingcocksucking c**ts! I knew I couldnt leave them alone FFS! Been should get the sack for not realising the fact that young doesnt equal talented and for not making anyone better.

300 euro down the drain to watch a squad that looks more like an Angolan teen army with an attitude problem...its disgusting. I wouldnt piss on them even if they were on fire ffs.

And your mad prediction for this year was Den haag to finish 18th.... ok

Wink
Fey

Post by Fey on Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:57 am

Wasnt my prediction ricky...btw my estimation of Den Haag has gone up after yesterday. I have finally seen Oh Oh cherso...what a show! And with Ado in the left side of the table..its obvious Den Haag is booming!

Ale
Ricardo Jol

Post by Ricardo Jol on Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:00 am

Fey wrote:Wasnt my prediction ricky...btw my estimation of Den Haag has gone up after yesterday. I have finally seen Oh Oh cherso...what a show! And with Ado in the left side of the table..its obvious Den Haag is booming!

cheers cheers
Ricardo Jol

Post by Ricardo Jol on Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:13 pm

So far...

Ajax - FC Utrecht 0-2 The Wolfwinkel twice

Shocked

cheers
Ricardo Jol

Post by Ricardo Jol on Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:26 pm

final score Ajax - Utrecht 1-2 (0-2)

0-1 and 0-2 Van Wolfswinkel

1-2 Siem de Jong

Ricardo Jol

Post by Ricardo Jol on Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:30 pm

[/quote]
Fey

Post by Fey on Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:07 pm

Been needs to fuck off! Most overrated coach since Ron Jans! At least Verbeek made players better.

On a side note, how fucking awesome is van Wolfswinkel. Surely one of the biggest striker talents in Europe.
Axeslammer

Post by Axeslammer on Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:13 am

Fey wrote:
On a side note, how fucking awesome is van Wolfswinkel. Surely one of the biggest striker talents in Europe.

Hell no, he takes a decent penalty and that's about it : most overrated player in de Eredivisie Ale
Ricardo Jol

Post by Ricardo Jol on Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:26 pm

Axeslammer wrote:
Fey wrote:

Hell no, he takes a decent penalty and that's about it : most overrated player in de Eredivisie Ale

Axe, he probably meant in comparisson with the Feyenoord attack... Wink
Axeslammer

Post by Axeslammer on Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:56 am

Nice column.....though I don't agree on all acounts Wink

Ron de Integere

In een ander tijdsgewricht zou Ron Jans verzetsman zijn geworden. Nu ishij popfijnproever en voetbaltrainer met fatsoen. Bij de verkeerdeclub, tegenwoordig.

ProShots

Door Menno PotVan hoeveel clubs heeft Leo Beenhakker onderhand gezegd dat het de allermooiste club van allemaal is? Ik heb het hem in elk geval over Ajax, Feyenoord en Real Madrid horenbeweren, en het zou mij niet verbazen als hij hetzelfde heeft gezegdover al zijn andere clubs: Cambuur, Veendam, Volendam, GrasshopperZrich, Chivas Guadalajara, Vitesse, Istanbulspor, SV Epe, noem ze maarop.Leo beheerst de kunst om de hele bevolking van Trinidad &Tobago te laten geloven dat hij er vroeger, toen hij als jongetje eenleeg conservenblikje voor zich uit schopte in de Rotterdamse haven, alvan droomde om ooit bondscoach van hn land te worden.Hart

Ron Jans kan dat niet. Die is daar te eerlijk voor. Jans zal nooituit zijn bek kunnen krijgen dat hij zijn huidige werkgever, SCHeerenveen, de mooiste club van Nederland vindt.Als eenverslaggever hem dat ooit vraagt, zal Ron Jans met die vriendelijke,net iets te wijd opengesperde ogen in de camera kijken en met helderestem (kin omhoog, wenkbrauwen in jubelstand) zeggen dat zijn hart bijFC Groningen ligt, op dat ontwapenende, montere, rechtschapen toontjevan hem.Ron Jans is integer. Als hij tijdens de Duitse bezettinghad geleefd, was hij in het verzet gegaan. Hij zou leider van deplaatselijke knokploeg zijn geworden. Leraar Duits. Perfecte dekmantel.En als ze hem te pakken hadden gekregen, dan hadden ze hem een weeklang kapot kunnen martelen: hij zou niet zijn doorgeslagen.Perconferentiefitties

Dat laatste weet ik zeker sinds ik Ron Jans kaarsrecht overeind zagblijven tijdens niet minder dan twee perconferentiefitties met Louisvan Gaal, die destijds (2006) nog in dienst was van AZ en zich (hoewelzijn analyse meer recht deed aan de wedstrijd dan die van Jans)horkeriger en neerbuigender gedroeg dan ooit.Ik ben welbescheiden, maar niet nederig, zei Jans droogjes. Van Gaal blafte engromde; Jans deed onverstoorbaar zijn verhaal. Hij won misschien nietde inhoudelijke discussie, maar wel de slag om de sympathie van dekijker.Persoonlijk werd ik Ron Jans-fan toen ik hoorde dat hijeen groot liefhebber en kenner van vooral Amerikaanse alternatievepopmuziek is. Ik zag ooit een filmpje waarin hij, gezeten voor zijngoed gevulde platenkast, zijn favoriete cds van het jaar besprak.Hijhing zijn jaarlijstje van beste cds ook op in de kleedkamer van FCGroningen. Ik had de gezichten van die spelers wel eens willen zien.Nooit verder gekomen dan een concert van Marco Borsato, een avondjeskihut of hiphop van Lil Wayne, en dan ineens van je trainer te horenkrijgen dat je beslist de nieuwste cds (cds?) van The MagnoliaElectric Co., The Drive-By Truckers, Black Mountain en RichmondFontaine moet kopen (kopen?).Weemoed

Volgens mij denkt Ron Jans met heel veel weemoed terug aan FCGroningen, waar nu een volstrekt kleurloze trainer genaamd PieterHuistra (een man die nooit een opzienbarende uitspraak zal doen, overwat dan ook) voortreffelijke resultaten boekt, vooralsnog beter danJans in zijn laatste Groningen-seizoen en in elk geval veel beter danJans nu, met Heerenveen.Ron Jans werd zondag, voorafgaand aanGroningen Heerenveen, niet uitgefloten vanwege zijn overstap naar deFriese aartsvijand. Nee, hij kreeg applaus, schouderklopjes, cadeaus enmocht door een haag van dankbare Groningen-fans naar de ingang van deEuroborg wandelen.Ruil

Wat zou hij gedacht hebben? Ik vermoed: Hier ben ik dan, terug bijde club van mijn hart, in de stad van de Vera-club, de stad van puikeplatenzaken als Plato, Elpee en Platenworm... Het enige popconcert vanenige betekenis dat jaarlijks in Heerenveen plaatsvindt, is dat vanGuus Meeuwis, op het veld van het stadion waar mijn ploeg maar nietovertuigend wil voetballen. Ik heb een fout gemaakt.Sommigedingen hren gewoon niet. Johan Cruijff bij Feyenoord, Wim Jansen bijAjax. Ik pleit voor een ruil: Pieter Huistra naar Heerenveen (de taalspreekt hij al), Ron Jans terug naar Groningen. Per direct.
NUsport/Menno Pot
Ricardo Jol

Post by Ricardo Jol on Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:19 am

Ricardo Wetzel wrote:
[/quote]

Den Haag Bulykin cheers

What is happening in Den Haag unbelievable. I always said this team is better than they showed last season but Atteveld was clearly not the right man on the right place. We needed a more quiet trainer like Van den Brom. He brought \/ peace and understanding \/ in Den Haag...

Last saturday we also won against the number one of Rotterdam cheers

Twente here we come!!!!!!

Congrats to Grunn, they are doing awesome under Huistra....

Had a laughter about the chants from the Heerenveen supporters "Pieter Huistra je moeder is een Fries..."

And what about Roda JC.... Shocked

And what about Vitesse (the richest club in the netherlands right now....) Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Axeslammer

Post by Axeslammer on Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:51 am

Ricardo Wetzel wrote:

Den Haag Bulykin cheers

You might like this column, Ricky : http://www.nusport.nl/thijs-zonneveld/2359095/lootje-moskou.html
Ricardo Jol

Post by Ricardo Jol on Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:15 pm

he he

"...Hij is populairder dan honderd Oh Oh Barbies en Oh Oh Sterretjes bij elkaar..."

It more or less went that way... He exactly was tested off but at the end of the training Van den Brom said to Bulykin...

"Can you take off you shirt"? and so he did.... "shock: John saw a six pack as if he were an weightlifting champion 2010...Shocked

So John said "Maybe we have to give you a chance..."

in fact his stats aren't that bad

TeamApps(Gls)
Lokomotiv Moscow68(24)
Dynamo Moscow145(29)
Bayer Leverkusen14(2)
Anderlecht10(3)
Fortuna Dsseldorf (loan)10(1)
Den Haag (loan)7(7)
Russia15(7)
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 16 October 2010.
Appearances (Goals).
Axeslammer

Post by Axeslammer on Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:26 pm

From vi's het wereldje :

Feyenoord met n Been in de Jupiler League.

Laugh
SuperMario

Number of posts : 16866
Supports : Feyenoord & Arsenal
Favourite Player : Diego Biseswar
Registration date : 2006-11-10

Post by SuperMario on Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:46 pm

I want Bellamy for Christmas!
Ricardo Jol

Post by Ricardo Jol on Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:43 am

Today's game of the weekend:

Topper

Fc Twente - Den Haag

I predict 2-0

Ricardo Jol

Post by Ricardo Jol on Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:25 pm

Sjit sjit.... bulikin scored his 8th goal in 8 games aginst twente but now he's subbed because of an injury.

Den haag bulykin

Ft excelsior (the pride of Rotterdam) - ajax 2-2
Ricardo Jol

Post by Ricardo Jol on Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:41 pm

O well
psv - feyenoord is 2-0
Az- willem II 2-0
Fey

Post by Fey on Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:43 pm

no its already 4-0....wasnt a red card in the first half though..oh well.
Ricardo Jol

Post by Ricardo Jol on Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:54 pm

Psv Feyenoord 7-0 Shocked

Den haag are fucked by the ref verhoek almost scored 2-3 den haag are the better team but the ref helped twente

Black Magic

Number of posts : 7514
Registration date : 2007-10-14

Post by Black Magic on Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:00 pm

lol!

SPARTA AANVALLUH!

8-0 now, pure merkage. lol!
Chocolate Thunder

Number of posts : 15804
Supports : Borussia Dortmund and Liverpool
Registration date : 2007-01-06

Post by Chocolate Thunder on Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:07 pm

We want 10 cheers

Black Magic

Number of posts : 7514
Registration date : 2007-10-14

Post by Black Magic on Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:08 pm

that was a dive, but it has brought us closer to the magic double figure mark. Ohhh Koef nearly there.
Fey

Post by Fey on Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:17 pm

There it is 10 10 10 cheers

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 28, 2017 9:40 pm