d gorgeous one haz spoken

Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2006-08-25

Re: Eredivisie 2014/2015

Post by d gorgeous one haz spoken on Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:47 pm

Axeslammer wrote:
Fey wrote:
Many people predict a 6th or 7th place for us this year

I did too, have changed my mind after match day one though : seems like Feyenoord are finally dedicating their first team to their young talent, which is the smart move.

When those youngsters are also showing some resolve and character like they did yesterday....you Feyenoorders might be in for a good season ok

they played at home while all the favourites had their start with an away game. utrecht should've done better in the 1st half, they wasted a lot of chances.

f-word lose a lot of points away from home, more so than should. i expect them to drop places gradually through the season. agree with one of the posters above me that they can qualify for the europa league at best.

i'm glad el hamdaoui scored 2 in his 1st game for us, things can only get better when we have both mounir and suarez upfront.

for psv to win in heerenveen is a great start, they will be the team to beat from now on while us and twente play catch-up.
Fey

Number of posts : 35347
Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Fey on Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:19 pm

Don't forget Ooijer at the back ok

If Vertonghen didnt have such a big mouth at the end of last season, ajax might have won yesterday, wouldnt be the first time the c**ts just miss a few points at the end of the race!
SuperMario

Number of posts : 16866
Supports : Feyenoord & Arsenal
Favourite Player : Diego Biseswar
Registration date : 2006-11-10

Post by SuperMario on Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:57 pm

Oh and next time SuperMario should do his thunderspeech prematch in stead of at HT. These Rotterdam kids need it.
Axeslammer

Number of posts : 19688
Supports : Leeds Utd / FC Groningen
Favourite Player : Filip Kostic, Bergkamp, Le Tiss

Post by Axeslammer on Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:05 am

Excelsior is THE club of Rotterdam, ole, ole cheers

Wink
Cheb Hamouda

Number of posts : 421
Supports : AC Milan
Favourite Player : Pirlo, Nesta, Pique, Kaka, T. Silva, Sneijder
Registration date : 2010-08-08

Post by Cheb Hamouda on Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:33 am

I saw a bit of 2 games for Ajax and I like Hamdaoui alot he scored 2 amazing goals vs Groningen, they should be uploaded for others to see, he is a master with outside of the boot.

And in the last match the Left back his name is Anisa or something scored a great goal with nice ball movement. But I think the Groningen match showed how much Steklenberg sucks, despite his height he has a bad reach and mistimes his jumps too often!

Black Magic

Number of posts : 7514
Registration date : 2007-10-14

Post by Black Magic on Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:30 pm

Anita has really impressed me as well. I'm told he isn't actually an LB, but he's played that role every time I've watched Ajax this season. Looks a smart decision maker with excellent technique. (already better than Urby cheers )

Axeslammer

Post by Axeslammer on Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:16 pm

Black Magic wrote:Anita has really impressed me as well. I'm told he isn't actually an LB, but he's played that role every time I've watched Ajax this season. Looks a smart decision maker with excellent technique. (already better than Urby cheers )

He's also just 150 cm tall or so...
Cheb Hamouda

Number of posts : 421
Supports : AC Milan
Favourite Player : Pirlo, Nesta, Pique, Kaka, T. Silva, Sneijder
Registration date : 2010-08-08

Post by Cheb Hamouda on Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:15 pm

Black Magic wrote:Anita has really impressed me as well. I'm told he isn't actually an LB, but he's played that role every time I've watched Ajax this season. Looks a smart decision maker with excellent technique. (already better than Urby cheers )

Yes I noticed his goal was taken with his right foot!

Black Magic

Number of posts : 7514
Registration date : 2007-10-14

Post by Black Magic on Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:49 pm

Axeslammer wrote:

I don't think he's that short.
Axeslammer

Post by Axeslammer on Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:11 pm

Black Magic wrote:
Axeslammer wrote:

I don't think he's that short.

It just seems that way...

Saw him upclose during the match a week ago...and I'm still shocked about how small he was.

I would easily lift him with just one hand Ale

(zil would probably need just one finger to do the same Very Happy)
SuperMario

Post by SuperMario on Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:06 pm

I suggest we try to get Fernandez on loan from Excelsior.

Should be sponsorable by the soft drinks.
Axeslammer

Post by Axeslammer on Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:37 am

Ridiculous that transfers are still allowed once the season has started, but 3 Eredivisie players seem to have some "serious" suiters...

The Toffees are chasing FC Utrecht's attacking midfielder Dries Mertens, but will face competition from PSV Eindhoven and Twente Enschede for the 23-year-old.
Full story: imscouting.com

Newcastle are close to signing Feyenoord midfielder Leroy Fer - nicknamed the Bouncer because of his powerful physique.
Full story: Daily Mail

Liverpool : 13.5 M for Ola Toivonen http://www.nu.nl/sport/2313950/liverpool-heeft-135-miljoen-euro-psver-toivonen.html

PSV will tie a bow round Toivonen and ship him at the earliest possible moment ok

Feyenoord and Utrecht would seriously be weakened if Fer and Mertens leave (so much that it will hurt their European campaign)...
Fey

Post by Fey on Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:09 am

Fer aint ready to leave, if he goes I wouldnt mind it that much though. Toivonen would be an excellent signing for liverpool. Im sure its Ola's breakthrough season. Holland will find it very hard against this new Sweden with him and Zlatan. Mertens is good..but he is really, really small.

Post by d gorgeous one haz spoken on Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:15 pm

apparently we're linked with lukaku, even though we have no money to spend on even more players after el hamdaoui and mido, papers are still adamant to link us with new players, even high profile ones as lukaku scratch
Ricardo Jol

Number of posts : 12766
Supports : FC Den Haag!
Favourite Player : Verhoek and Verhoek and Rado and the euro!

Post by Ricardo Jol on Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:12 am

ajax is like real madrid no money but they fooling around and then buy buy buy....

how many contract players do you have???? 70 to 75????

Rediculous Doh

What about Vitesse, havent heard a word about this new Roman Abramovich toy...?????

Post by d gorgeous one haz spoken on Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:30 pm

Ricardo Wetzel wrote:ajax is like real madrid no money but they fooling around and then buy buy buy....

being linked with players is not the same as buying them.

Doh

we already said we don't have money to spend, but we're still being linked with players. not our fault that said players want to join.
Ricardo Jol

Post by Ricardo Jol on Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:27 pm

vitesse hire Aissati (Ajax) and Raijkovic (Chelsea). Why to hire when Roman Abramovic is the owner...
scratch

stinger

Number of posts : 6477
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Post by stinger on Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:37 am

What can you say about Patrick Maaskant? Apparently he is a new manager of Wisla Cracow.

I understand he could leave NAC because of financial problems?
Ricardo Jol

Post by Ricardo Jol on Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:20 pm

Robert Maaskant was always called "the crown prince" of the Dutch trainers. He was young fresh, new ideas etc.

But in Holland we also that when you are called a "crown prince" it is more or less a kiss of death...

Because when things aren't going the way it always went before the journaille always criticise you more than if you weren't a "crown prince"

When he coached Willem II he was attacked by Dutch football journalists Johan Derksen, head redactor of Voetbal International and after he got the sack at Willem II he lost a bit his glamorous golden boy image.

At NAC he did alright.

All 38 football clubs except Telstar, Twente, Heerenveen are in financial problems and half of them are in serious bad weather....

Since a a few days Vitesse is healthy again since Jordani the right hand of Abramovich bought the club....
Fey

Post by Fey on Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:47 pm

Feyenoord were shite again, but what can you expect when your average age is 19 or so. Buuuutttt all watch the Wijnaldum goal tonight, what a fucking goal that was!
Ricardo Jol

Post by Ricardo Jol on Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:06 pm

first victory cheers

We played well against Vitesse and Roda and we should have won those games. Anyway I am happy and we have just 1 point less than TOP (or is it TOB) clubs like Feyenoord....

cheers

Den Haag Boelykin!!!! Den Haag Boelykin!!!

cheers
Ricardo Jol

Post by Ricardo Jol on Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:11 pm

Fey wrote:Feyenoord were shite again, but what can you expect when your average age is 19 or so. Buuuutttt all watch the Wijnaldum goal tonight, what a fucking goal that was!

keep those guys a few years in Rotterdam and who knows.....
Ricardo Jol

Post by Ricardo Jol on Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:09 am

d gorgeous one haz spoken wrote:
Ricardo Wetzel wrote:ajax is like real madrid no money but they fooling around and then buy buy buy....

being linked with players is not the same as buying them.

Doh

we already said we don't have money to spend, but we're still being linked with players. not our fault that said players want to join.

Ajax are interested in Wesley Verhoek Doh

GET OFFF our talented youngstars you dirty rippers.... You don't have money so stop buying and try to solve your HUG financial problems first....

Doh

Post by d gorgeous one haz spoken on Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:10 pm

"Interesse van een grote club is altijd mooi. Dat streelt me wel, ja. En natuurlijk zal ik er over nadenken als Ajax concreet wordt"

not.our.fault.that.said.players.want.to.join cheers

let's be honest here, everybody is laughing at that rumour. you honestly think ajax are seriously interested in him? plus he's 23, hardly a youngster.
fcb

Number of posts : 40471
Supports : FC Barcelona
Registration date : 2006-08-11

Post by fcb on Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:12 pm

Ajax continue where they left off last season. 5-0 win away to De Graafschap, with a hattrick for Luis Suarez.

One of Pierre's boys, Marc Janko, makes a good start to the season with 2 goals for Twente.

And Feyenoord also winning 3-0.
Fey

Post by Fey on Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:17 pm

Dutch summers Erm

Anyway Feyenoord did well today, should have been 8 instead of 4 but oh well thats what you get without a striker. Ofcourse it doesnt make up for the losses against Gent and Excelsior but thats the inconsistancy you get with such a young team. I rather end 7th with a young homegrown squad then 4th with over the hill players and 2nd rate foreigners. Leerdam, Fer, Castaignos, Wijnaldum all the goalscorers are homegrown! Wenger is already licking his lips if he finds out so many young talented blacks are only 30 minutes of flying away!

Vitesse need a lot of that Chelsea money if they want to become champs in 3 years, shame the jews also won but im impressed with Twente again. 4-0 v Utrecht! Ruiz is gonna stay and with Janko and L.de Jong they have plenty of goals upfront, outsider again says I and should be able to upset Spurs. Utrecht are a bit shite without Mertens.

SuperMario

Post by SuperMario on Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:44 pm

We're the best team in Rotterdam again.

Glad AZ managed a draw v the mighty Excelsior.
Fey

Post by Fey on Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:48 pm

We created a monster Surprised ...Excelsior gets a point at AZ this time. AZ play good football, but lack scoring players upfront these days. Poor Verbeek!

Perhaps we should get some German club for our talents. St Pauli or something like that.
SuperMario

Post by SuperMario on Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:55 pm

They'ld probably not give them back. Remember what happened to our bikes?

Foreign club is a good idea though. Club Brugge need players.
Since 1888

Number of posts : 5171
Supports : Sparta Rotterdam
Favourite Player : Sepp de Roover
Registration date : 2006-08-06

Post by Since 1888 on Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:49 pm

In Alkmaar zijn zaterdagavond dertig hooligans uit Rotterdam opgepakt. Ze liepen even voor middernacht een caf binnen en begonnen daar op bezoekers in te slaan. Vijf mensen raakten gewond. De groep was bewust naar Alkmaar gekomen om rellen te schoppen, blijkt volgens een woordvoerder van de politie uit onderzoek.

Twee van de verdachten waren volgens de politie ook betrokken bij de strandrellen in Hoek van Holland. De dertig hooligans van 17 tot 33 jaar zitten nog vast en worden maandag voorgeleid bij de rechter-commissaris.

De groep had het aanvankelijk gemunt op een caf. De hooligans mishandelden bezoekers en sloegen de inrichting kort en klein. Twee slachtoffers raakten ernstig gewond. Toen de daders vertrokken, richtten ze zich buiten op een kermisattractie. Ook gooiden ze met fietsen, barkrukken en tafels.

De groep verplaatste zich over de Hoogstraat, Langestraat, Koorstraat en Ritsenvoort achtervolgd door steeds meer agenten. Op de Nassaulaan had de politie genoeg versterking opgetrommeld - er werd onder meer een peloton ME teruggeroepen van Mystery Land - om de relschoppers in te rekenen.

De Rotterdamse club Excelsior speelt zondagmiddag tegen AZ uit Alkmaar. Het lijkt echter om Feyenoord-aanhangers te gaan. Waarom de groep naar Alkmaar kwam en of het om een gerichte aanval op het caf ging, is niet bekend. "Dat onderzoeken we allemaal nog."

De Noord-Hollandse politie krijgt hulp van collega's uit Rotterdam. Zo heeft een speciaal team dat zich in Rotterdam bezighoudt met voetbalhooligans de twee bekenden van de strandrellen gedentificeerd.

Getuigen en slachtoffers worden gevraagd zich te melden bij de politie. De zegsvrouw van de politie benadrukt dat dat ook anoniem kan.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 28, 2017 9:39 pm