there is no league like the BundesLEAGUE

Fey

Number of posts : 35347
Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: there is no league like the BundesLEAGUE

Post by Fey on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:22 pm

EPL is way more populair here Otto, explain to me why there isnt a mass exodus to the genuine German footballtemples during the weekend, while they are just around the corner??

@Bernd, you are a gypsy from Hungary right?

Well we signed this new Hungarian player with a jew name SIMON and he is freckin AWESOME so far! Do you know anything more about him?
Ä

Number of posts : 11028
Registration date : 2006-09-04

Post by Ä on Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:16 am

Axeslammer wrote:
Ä wrote:

considering that we have all the top Nederlanders these days (apart from midget), we are probably the MOST WATCHED league in Holland as well

You *had* the best Dutch player, he's moved on to bigger pastures (La Liga) and is currently playing for the most exciting club in the world (Spurs) : you can keep your BundesLiga Ale

Laugh

Robben told us that VDV was so desperate to join Bayern (after the REal fiasco) that he would have WALKED to the VATERLAND

NOT CYCLED

but WALKED

Laugh

and VDV himself tells US in Sportbild that he really was mostly dreaming of returning to the Bundesliga

to his BELOVED HSV

Spurs ("the most exciting club in the world" , axel) was SECOND CHOICE

so was the EPL

Laugh lol!

the Oranje players LOVE the Bundesliga to the point of MADNESS

Huntelaar confirmed recently that he had NO INTENTION of leaving the sinking ship AT ALL

Schalke were in freefall and the German journalists were wondering whether the Nederlander might already regret his move to the Ruhrclub

the HUNTER would not hear of it , said he loved the club and Bundesliga despite the current dip in form and would 100% see out his entire contract come what may

Biggrin

he then raved about van Gaal (the two seem to be mutually in love) and went on to claim that Magath was VERY similar to the Dutch coach

so much for journalists insinuating that Magath, the PSYCHO, is hated by players

Ale

THIS is ALL another clear and massive SET-BACK for axel

lol!

@fey

Dutch fans cannot just cross the border and enjoy the Bundesliga

the stadia are mostly SOLD OUT in Dortmund, Schalke, Cologne and at times even Gladbach

+

most Dutchies know that WE are their ENEMIES

Fighting

sooner rather than later your loverboy KUYT will also want to play at a big European club

-----------

meanwhile, Bayern are starting to jump onto the Japan train

better late than never

they are watching an 18-year-old playmaker, who will probably join them in the summer

Usami, the chap on the right

why they would need a number 10 when they already have Kroos, Müller... is beyond me though

@bernd

India does not have any good footballers so Indians would have to adopts players from other countries or indeed foreign leagues

I wonder whether bluenine would watch the Bundesliga though if they had an Indian player, at, let's say HSV

probably YES
Fey

Post by Fey on Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:26 pm

[quote="Ä"]
Axeslammer wrote:
Ä wrote:

considering that we have all the top Nederlanders these days (apart from midget), we are probably the MOST WATCHED league in Holland as well

@fey

Dutch fans cannot just cross the border and enjoy the Bundesliga

the stadia are mostly SOLD OUT in Dortmund, Schalke, Cologne and at times even Gladbach

+

most Dutchies know that WE are their ENEMIES

Fighting

sooner rather than later your loverboy KUYT will also want to play at a big European club

-----------

No

There are plenty of reserve krauts watching Aachen over the weekend!

Meanwhile I recommand you bookmark http://www.niederlande.de/de/

to plan your summer holiday, miss Otto would love it here!
Ä

Post by Ä on Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:19 am

interview with HYYPIA

http://www.ksta.de/html/artikel/1288741487077.shtml

he seems to have signed an extension with Leverkusen and will now stay at the club for the next 3 1/2 years

Bayer will help him get his coaching batches and he will then work on the coaching staff

Liverpool tried to offer him a similar deal but out of loyalty to Völler and Co and will stay in Germany

Ale

very good news and yet more proof , if it was still needed , that Leverkusen are the best run club in Germany now

Sami is also a BIG Ballack fan and clearly thinks that once the lad is fit he HAS to play, no matter what Rolfes or Vidal are doing

yet another SETBACK for hase and allez

Smile

still, he is also quite "English" in his obsession with NAMES

the EPL is ahead of the Bundesliga because of the higher TEMPO and it's STARS (he pointed out in the past)

meanwhile, we learn from Kahn that van Gaal told him he believed the Bundesliga was now the best league in the world

cheers

I wonder how that makes van Gaal lovers (but Bundesliga detractors) axel and ricardo feel ?!

lol!
Allez les rouges

Number of posts : 8098
Supports : Deutschland, Arsenal
Favourite Player : Jens Lehmann

Post by Allez les rouges on Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:54 am

"Ich denke, wenn Ballack fit ist, wird er eine gute Chance haben zu spielen"

Laugh what a RINGING ENDORSEMENT Laughing

(not to mention that it makes no sense to desrcibe a couple of known Ballack fans as having received a "setback" when something vaguely positive is saaid about him somewhere scratch )

Nor would you do too well in a comprehension exercise, he only mentions stars in relation to the Bundesliga...
Ä

Post by Ä on Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:15 pm

it's YOU who is not listening

I KNOW that you and hase are Ballack fans

or rather

WERE Ballack fans

for both of you seem to have cooled on Ballack the "player today and the player in the future"

the likes of Forlan and now also Hyypia seem to value Ballack even NOW

the interview above is FAR MORE interesting than you would like to believe in view of Heynckes decision to NOT play Ballack from the start against Dortmund

Ballack was clearly disappointed by the decision but Jupp pointed out that he was primarily responsible for the TEAM not for individual players

bearing in mind that he kept Rolfes as his captain and has repeatedly endorsed him in the past and in view of Vidal EXCELLENT form in the Hinrunde, many clearly anti-Ballack HACKS are BATHING in delight at Ballack's benchwarming plight

trying to shove their "Ballack is no longer needed at Leverkusen"-agenda at any given moment

THAT is the context of the interview

and Hyypia is clearly trying to ENDORSE Ballack

whilst treading on egg-shells

"the gaffer is in charge"...

so here it comes again

Frage: In diesem Wettbewerb steht auch Michael Ballack. Er hat bisher noch keinen Platz im Team gefunden. Seine Position im defensiven Mittelfeld ist mit Arturo Vidal und Simon Rolfes perfekt besetzt. Haben Sie mit ihm über seine Situation gesprochen?

HYYPIÄ: In diesem Sinne nicht. Aber wir sind eine Mannschaft und müssen uns gegenseitig helfen, um erfolgreich zu sein. Ich schaue auf das ganze Team und nicht auf Namen. Ich denke, wenn Ballack fit ist, wird er eine gute Chance haben zu spielen. Ich kann sonst nichts dazu sagen, denn ich bin nicht der Mann, der entscheidet, wer spielt.

Aber Sie sind der erfahrenste Leverkusener, Sie haben sogar mehr Erfahrung als Ballack selbst.

HYYPIÄ: Ja, das stimmt. Aber der Coach ist für die Resultate verantwortlich. Wenn er die Dinge so sieht, wie er sie sieht, dann hat er das grundsätzlich niemandem gegenüber zu kommentieren, einschließlich meiner Person. Ich persönlich denke, dass Michael Ballack in dieser Saison viele Spiele machen wird.

if Rolfes/Vidal are a PERFECT pairing , like the HACK believes, than why is HYPPIA so keen to ENDORSE Ballack getting his MANY GAMES ?!

and who says that Ballack and Hyypia are FRIENDS ?!

as for stars in the Bundesliga: HYYPIA said in the PAST that the EPL had many more STARS than the BUndesliga (this was soon after he joined Bayer)

he then expressed SURPRISE though about the VERY HIGH quality of Manuel Friedrich, a former Germany international nonetheless

of whom he had NEVER HEARD ANYTHING prior to joining Leverkusen, he admitted

Laugh

bizarrely, just like our friend sheffield gunner, the Finn cannot get the idea into his head that it does not need NAMES to provide the highest quality

an ageing Spaniard and German joining the Bundesliga is hardly a sign of the league being of the highest calibre after all
Allez les rouges

Post by Allez les rouges on Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:46 pm

Well the interviewer may or may not be a clueless hack, or may be just being sensibly provocative, it's neither here nor there. I don't see the big points you're trying to make here, Hyypiä's comments seem neither more nor less than normal and sensible.

I'm not very up on Ballack's injury situation but I know from bitter experience with Arsenal that rushing a player back after injury is NOT worth it, even/especially if the player takes a different view.

Obviously I agree that the arrivals of Raul and Ballack hardly suggest the Bundesliga is getting better, rather the contrary. Major insult to SG to suggest he can't get his head beyond the concept of stars though, what arrant nonsense Laugh

Sheffield gunner

Number of posts : 16403
Supports : Arsenal

Post by Sheffield gunner on Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:19 pm

Otto will have to remind me why I can't get my head beyond the concept of stars. I have a very vague recollection of a discussion in the past, but can't remember the specifics.

Agreed on the Raul and Ballack point though. Otto, are you thinking that my opinion on the Bundesliga would be improved if Beckham, Henry, Ljungberg, Ronaldinho et al. were playing in the league? Yikes
Fey

Post by Fey on Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:31 pm

The Bundesliga got HAMMERED yesterday on dutch tv

Shocked Shocked Shocked

And I had to agree with them pundits, what's the point of having cheap tickets, no debts, full stadiums IF the football is as bad as it was during Schalke v Hamburg! As is so often the case in the bundesliga.
Kroos

Number of posts : 9049
Supports : FC Bayern Munich, die MANNSCHAFT
Favourite Player : Kroos, Müller, Götze, Neuer, Gündogan

Post by Kroos on Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:36 pm

Fey wrote:The Bundesliga got HAMMERED yesterday on dutch tv

Shocked Shocked Shocked

And I had to agree with them pundits, what's the point of having cheap tickets, no debts, full stadiums IF the football is as bad as it was during Schalke v Hamburg! As is so often the case in the bundesliga.

Doh

go and watch some city or chelsea games, pure entertainment
Fey

Post by Fey on Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:09 pm

Kroos wrote:
Fey wrote:The Bundesliga got HAMMERED yesterday on dutch tv

Shocked Shocked Shocked

go and watch some city or chelsea games, pure entertainment

Chelsea had a very entertaining start and City's last game against Wolves had a great ending. The problem of the Bundesliga is for all to see, too many Aston Villa's in the subtop who all promise so much, yet deliver so few.
Allez les rouges

Post by Allez les rouges on Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:20 pm

Doh Any muppet could have warned you off Schlacke-HIV if it was entertainment you were after. The shithouse fixture if ever there was one.

Did you watch the Friday evening game?
Fey

Post by Fey on Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:15 pm

Yesterday the hammering of the Bundesliga continued! Holland's most influential footie journalist claimed Wolfsburg-Bayern was unwatchable as well and he said those Bundesliga games on a saturday afternoon seems to take forever as he was waiting for the EPL to start!!

So the question came, how come the Bundesliga does look good in highlights? Them pundits came to the conclusion that the Germans are FRAUDS and that the Bundesliga ONLY looks good in the highlights and thus making the Bundesliga the BEST highlights league in the world Shocked
Kroos

Post by Kroos on Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:18 pm

ryan babel to hoffenheim seems to be a done deal

what do you say fey?
Fey

Post by Fey on Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:21 pm

Well, I think it might be true! Shame for Moffenheim cause Babel is shite.

But he was supposed to be part of the Suarez deal to Liverpool. But that has been put on hold cause Spuuuuurssss made a higher offer for that conte.
Kroos

Post by Kroos on Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:17 am

well that hes shit i already knew

i am surprised that hoffe is not going for a german lad
Fey

Post by Fey on Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:05 pm

He is, then again so is the Bundesliga for the most part...so I think we might have a match made in heaven.

Im pretty sure he is gonna look great in the HIGHLIGHTS though!
Ä

Post by Ä on Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:07 pm

Ä wrote:interesting to see how the Bundesliga is loading up on Japanese

Dortmund already have Kagawa

Schalke have Uchida

Wolfsburg Hasebe

Köln just hired a new sporting director who just worked in the Japanese league and will hire a Japanese international as well

and Stuttgart are also said to sign a Japanese player this winter

I think I missed one or two others

it's probably fair to say that the Bundesliga is now the MOST watched league in Japan

cheers

<Ale>

well

Bayern have now signed Japan's HOTTEST talent

Usami

and Gladbach also just signed a Japanese talent

we should now be on 9 Japanese players in the Bundesliga

Ale

Usami could not be presented at the Bayern training ground , as is the custom, because there were TOO MANY Japanese journalists and they would not have fit the press center

so they did it in the Allianz Arena

Whistle

Hoeness is right though

the Usami signing only really makes sense IF the lad makes the First team eventually

still

it's probably fair to say that the Bundesliga will soon replace the EPL in terms of popularity in Sumo country

Ale

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:53 pm