56% [56%] 

Total Votes: 18
fcb

Number of posts : 40471
Supports : FC Barcelona
Registration date : 2006-08-11

Re: Xavi: Messi IS better then Maradona

Post by fcb on Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:16 am

@Super: Fair enough, I thought you meant Ronaldinho against Inter when he was at Barça. But even if you're talking about his Milan days, I don't recall him being particularly special in any of the derbies?

As for the rest of your post, serious Doh
As Hem Fet questioned, it's quite obvious how biased you are when evaluating Messi.
fcb

Post by fcb on Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:54 am

Speaking of Xavi...and speaking of genius...

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:13 am

fcb wrote:Speaking of Xavi...and speaking of genius...

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/K-qBGuvRFSE?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/K-qBGuvRFSE?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

great, pastore's back heel vs genoa lead to a goal though
fcb

Post by fcb on Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:46 am

So you're saying Villa is shit? Wink
Deluded F*ck™

Number of posts : 21764
Supports : The Lilywhites from N17
Favourite Player : The Hurrikane - he's on of our own!
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Deluded F*ck™ on Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:36 pm

Hlebagone wrote:I'd define genius as a WTF moment. Which Messi doesn't do so often, with Messi, its more like shit that was good. And then, oh god, hes done it again.

Gourcuff's goal a few years ago strikes me, just because he knew exactly what he wanted to do, and no one could have anticipated it. I dont think it only has to be vision. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdVzzvMEG08

Agree with this - it's a ability to produce the unexpected - with Messi it's extraordinary consistency & production, you pretty much know what's coming, but he's so good at it you can't stop it.

Dinho's toe-punt vs Chelsea in 2005 stands out for me.
Allez les rouges

Number of posts : 8098
Supports : Deutschland, Arsenal
Favourite Player : Jens Lehmann
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Allez les rouges on Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:21 pm

Yup, I call it the golf shot – obvious shout for single most inspired moment of the last few years. I was watching it in a pub where you could see people watching slack-jawed through the windows as they walked past as it was replayed at half-time...
Balack was Coward

Number of posts : 1283
Supports : FC Barcelona, Liverpool FC, Valencia, Malaga, PSG, Lazio, Zenit St Petersburg, Spain, Uruguay, Russia
Favourite Player : Zlatan , Busquets, Banega, Isco, Goldado, Camacho, Xavi, Joaquín, Javi Martinez, Iniesta, Alonso, Canales, Robben, Messi, Forlan, Neymar, Müller, Ramos, Riquelme, Messi, Cavani, Falcao, Lucas Leiva, Diego Perez, Villa, Miccoli, Puyol : Favourite managers - Guardiola and Pellegrini
Registration date : 2013-04-08

Post by Balack was Coward on Sat May 18, 2013 4:56 pm

Pierre Littbarski wrote:
Messi will just carry on being very fast and good at dribbling - he won't become a genius.

lol! Biggrin

Kroos wrote:
Noah and the Bale wrote:
Kroos wrote:when he is dinho level call me

He's well on his way to surpass Ronaldinho.

Another season of him kicking ass at Barca already on the cards.

The only thing missing is a truly memorable World Cup. Plenty of time to have one.

Interestingly, don't think Dinho ever had an outstanding WC.

You think Dinho was better than Fat Ronaldo?

for me he will never reach dinhos level (for me dinho on his peak was the best player ever), messi really has not the overall game

messi is a stupid winger in my eyes, his game is very limited, always doing the same stuff

he never scored against a decent side in the cl
, always rapes the shit out of smaller teams and teams like arsenal, they getting raped because they suit perfect the style of barca

and his stats in la liga where the other teams in the league hopeless overcharged when they play barca

dinho raped milan, chelsea on his own and he won the cl on his own, while messi is useless without support, dinho was his own support

ok he is still 23, but he wont improve much on his game, he will always do the same stuff again and again and again, drive into the box with small ball control, this guy bores the shit out of me

Laugh Laugh Laugh lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

FAIL.
S4P

Number of posts : 14358
Supports : Chelsea
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Post by S4P on Sat May 18, 2013 5:12 pm

Sometimes we all say things we wish we hadn't with hindsight.

For example, a simple scroll through the first page of your old account (I couldn't be bothered to look further - I knew there would be a gem or two on the first page) provides this post from the Euro 2012 final

worms. wrote:

Can't wait for next season to see some more of this! Alves and Alba will be just as good as Cafu and Carlos I reckon.I will call them the AA.
Balack was Coward

Number of posts : 1283
Supports : FC Barcelona, Liverpool FC, Valencia, Malaga, PSG, Lazio, Zenit St Petersburg, Spain, Uruguay, Russia
Favourite Player : Zlatan , Busquets, Banega, Isco, Goldado, Camacho, Xavi, Joaquín, Javi Martinez, Iniesta, Alonso, Canales, Robben, Messi, Forlan, Neymar, Müller, Ramos, Riquelme, Messi, Cavani, Falcao, Lucas Leiva, Diego Perez, Villa, Miccoli, Puyol : Favourite managers - Guardiola and Pellegrini
Registration date : 2013-04-08

Post by Balack was Coward on Sat May 18, 2013 5:18 pm

My old account ? This is my only account.... Smile

But Alba and Alves are both very good going forward so it's nowhere near as stupid as what they said. Alves is just as good as Cafu. Alba isn't as good as Carlos obviously but still good going forward.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:01 am