Serie A 2010-2011 Thread

Share
avatar
abundance

Number of posts : 1514
Age : 39
Supports : FC Inter
Registration date : 2007-01-29

Re: Serie A 2010-2011 Thread

Post by abundance on Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:24 pm

bluenine wrote:there will be appeals after appeals, and this will drag on for years, after which no one will really care.

nah, bluey, that's a thing of the past, we've reformed our system...
now trials just dissolve in a poof after some years due to prescription limits, it's way more handy Basketball
avatar
bluenine

Number of posts : 22998
Age : 43
Supports : www.footballspeak.com
Favourite Player : Zanetti
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: Serie A 2010-2011 Thread

Post by bluenine on Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:26 pm

lol!

So who are you hoping for in this shopping window??

Inter need investment, specially since we are sticking with Leo. I would like to see something like Sanchez + Montolivo + Kjaer + Balzaretti

We need 4 players of the above or higher caliber.
avatar
Murray

Number of posts : 10212
Age : 48
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: Serie A 2010-2011 Thread

Post by Murray on Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:45 pm

It looks like Midget is leaving Inter. Who are they going to replace him with?

And I can't believe they are sticking with Leonardo non Vinci.
avatar
Matt_AFC

Number of posts : 922
Supports : Arsenal,Benfica
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Re: Serie A 2010-2011 Thread

Post by Matt_AFC on Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:04 pm

Sneijder to Utd and Nasri to Inter you heard it here first Cool
avatar
bluenine

Number of posts : 22998
Age : 43
Supports : www.footballspeak.com
Favourite Player : Zanetti
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: Serie A 2010-2011 Thread

Post by bluenine on Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:10 am

Murray wrote:It looks like Midget is leaving Inter. Who are they going to replace him with?

And I can't believe they are sticking with Leonardo non Vinci.
I hope your source is not Daily Mail.... that shite is only good for shite-paper.

That said, if Man Utd do offer £25m, Inter might take it.
avatar
Ricardo Jol

Number of posts : 12766
Age : 39
Supports : FC Den Haag!
Favourite Player : Verhoek and Verhoek and Rado and the euro!
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: Serie A 2010-2011 Thread

Post by Ricardo Jol on Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:54 pm

bluenine wrote:
Murray wrote:It looks like Midget is leaving Inter. Who are they going to replace him with?

And I can't believe they are sticking with Leonardo non Vinci.
I hope your source is not Daily Mail.... that shite is only good for shite-paper.

That said, if Man Utd do offer £25m, Inter might take it.

Hiddink wants him for "his" Chelsea as well...
avatar
Murray

Number of posts : 10212
Age : 48
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: Serie A 2010-2011 Thread

Post by Murray on Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:40 pm

bluenine wrote:
Murray wrote:It looks like Midget is leaving Inter. Who are they going to replace him with?

And I can't believe they are sticking with Leonardo non Vinci.
I hope your source is not Daily Mail.... that shite is only good for shite-paper.

That said, if Man Utd do offer £25m, Inter might take it.

£25m is a bit cheap for Midget, they should be able to get at least £30m
avatar
abundance

Number of posts : 1514
Age : 39
Supports : FC Inter
Registration date : 2007-01-29

Re: Serie A 2010-2011 Thread

Post by abundance on Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:22 pm

Well I'd say that unless a couple of clubs get dragged into a bidding war, the price is more or less that, around 25-30m euros.

We paid around 15m for him two years ago if I remember correctly, so that would still write a big "plusvalenza" in our books.
We need to sell someone to fund our transfer budget and we have no other players on the expendable list (Maicon, Milito, Motta...) that can command a 20+ million fee. The interested clubs know that and will bid accordingly.

avatar
bluenine

Number of posts : 22998
Age : 43
Supports : www.footballspeak.com
Favourite Player : Zanetti
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: Serie A 2010-2011 Thread

Post by bluenine on Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:38 pm

abundance wrote:Well I'd say that unless a couple of clubs get dragged into a bidding war, the price is more or less that, around 25-30m euros.

We paid around 15m for him two years ago if I remember correctly, so that would still write a big "plusvalenza" in our books.
We need to sell someone to fund our transfer budget and we have no other players on the expendable list (Maicon, Milito, Motta...) that can command a 20+ million fee. The interested clubs know that and will bid accordingly.

Whether or not we sell Sneijder, we should also sell Maicon. His best is past him, I wouldn't mind getting rid of him even for half of what Madrid were offering last summer (what a missed opportunity!)
avatar
abundance

Number of posts : 1514
Age : 39
Supports : FC Inter
Registration date : 2007-01-29

Re: Serie A 2010-2011 Thread

Post by abundance on Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:03 pm

yeah selling Maicon and Milito last year would've been our Ibra coup mark II.
Imagine what kind of market we could've had with 40~50m from their sale plus the 20-something we forcefully committed in January.
Whatever, since then I keep piting that any time I think about Inter so I must to try to move on =)

I'm all for selling Maicon if a decent offer comes because not only he's getting past it physically recently but he's also looking not very committed since at least two seasons.

Problem is the replacement.

If Sneijder goes, we've been linked with many interesting prospect for offensive players (not only Sanchez but also Pastore, Hazard, Modric...).

If Maicon goes, I've yet to hear something interesting besides "bring back Santon", or "play Nagatomo on the right and find someone cheap for LB".
I heard of Criscito, I like Balzaretti but I don't know how good they could do in a top club.


All in all, I'm not sure honestly about what to hope for the summer.
I know we'll buy someone, and the squad is still decently competitive for the scudetto, but it also feel again like we are waiting and dragging our feet.

Meanwhile the others already do deals. Milan had to find a good CB and FB just like us and they're already done with Mexes and Taiwo.

Real got Sahin for a decent price and I really really wanted a player like him.


In defence I count on Lucio, Samuel, Ranocchia, Yuto.
Want to sell Maicon and don't care if Chivu, Matrix, Cordoba stay... as long as they don't play.
We need CB+FB, Criscito wouldn't be that bad, heard few other names. Don't like Kijer too much
If it was for me I'd go for players like Ivanovic and Hummels, but they're never named.
Santon should be better loaned out one more season.


In midfield is a mess, I just count on Cambiasso for the first team, with Dejan as a supersub and Zanetti as a jolly.
We can keep Karja as a reserve, loan Obi and I really want to sell Motta, Mariga and Muntari.

For buying, Montolivo seems very likely, I'm neutral on him, good players but flacky guts, anyway he can still do better than the what we have.
I like Poli, I heard of Kucka...
I'm a bit scared because I think we need quality stuff here and I don't know where we can go for it.
I like Modric but he's fkin expensive.

Going forward, I can accept sacrificing Sneijder but he's still my hero.
At this point we should just bring in Sanchez.
I think we really need one more fast and classy attacking player, but I don't know if we'll pursue that.
Sanchez + Tevez would be cool but it looks like it will be mutually exclusive.

*Must* sell Pandev and loan Coutinho, imho.
Also Castaignos is better loaned.

Eto'o of course is the man, Pazzini shouldn't be first choice but he's okay for that too, then it depend on Milito.
If we can find a cheap striker supersub at the end of the market it would be useful.


avatar
bluenine

Number of posts : 22998
Age : 43
Supports : www.footballspeak.com
Favourite Player : Zanetti
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: Serie A 2010-2011 Thread

Post by bluenine on Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:29 pm

Excellent post the Abundance... I hear ya, mate.

Lets first consider the players who need to leave... Maicon, Pandev, Muntari, Matrix, Suazo, & Cordoba should all go, raising some money but more importantly releasing some wages. Obi, Santon, & Coutinho should be loaned out, I agree on that. I think we should buy Nagatomo, but perhaps not Kharja - overall, he did not do as well as I expected, and I didn't expect much from him... now about Motta & Mariga, I would prefer to retain one for the bench, so I guess it depends which one will sell for more money... my guess is Motta, and he is on much higher wages as well. Chivu I would retain - he is decent back up for LB/CB/DM - versatility works in his favour.

With so many players gone, we will need at least 1 CB, 1 FB, I DM, 1 CM, 1 Winger/trequartista. If Sneijder goes, then add another ttrequartista to the list. I ideally wouldn't want Sneijder to leave, mostly coz so many players will be changing, perhaps this is not the time to make needless changes.

CB: Hummels is a good call, Ivanovic may not be realistic. I like Kjaer, he should be available cheaply and we need someone who will learn & possibly become a starter in the near future... for next season, hopefully Lucio-Samuel-Ranocchia-Chivu will be enough.

FB: I agree, this is a tough one. There are very few class FBs out there. I like Balzaretti, he reminds me of Zambrotta/Janku. Other options could be Litchenstiener or Casani. Branca really needs to pull out another "maicon" from his hat here... this is the time, we need some magic.

DM & CM: I think from an economical perspective, Montolivo & Palombo would make sense. They may not be world class, but they will be an improvement on Motta-Kharja. Perhaps a cheeky bid on Aquilani? Tho personally I prefer Montolivo over Aquilani, the latter is too fragile mentally and physically. Sahin was a big miss, we need deals like that...

Winger/Trequartista: Looks like Sanchez is lost to Barca, which is a pity coz he was my choice for fantasy buy this summer - with him, we didn't need an attacking RB! He could ve been out Eto'o on the right wing. Pastore may be too expensive, unless Sneijder is sold. Ditto Tevez. But we need a player of this quality. Rossi perhaps? Or Nasri? I don't like Nasri, and am quite neutral on Rossi - he does not work hard enough for me. What about Ganso - too expensive? Lamela, too much of a risk? This is the position where we need to spend, and spend big. If this new guy flops, our next season is lost.

If Sneijder goes, he has to be replaced by another player of similar quality. I just don't see Inter making any money in this transaction.

I have a bad feeling that we are entering a phase in which we will struggle to remain competitive. I hope and pray that we hit jackpot with some of these talented kids that we keep buying these days. God knows we need that...

Guest
Guest

Re: Serie A 2010-2011 Thread

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:51 pm

seems like there will be a lot of changes for inter this coming season, too much for a manager like leo to handle perhaps?.
avatar
bluenine

Number of posts : 22998
Age : 43
Supports : www.footballspeak.com
Favourite Player : Zanetti
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: Serie A 2010-2011 Thread

Post by bluenine on Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:16 pm

Messiah wrote:seems like there will be a lot of changes for inter this coming season, too much for a manager like leo to handle perhaps?.
Changes or no changes, its already too much for poor Leo...

Unless Moratti is waiting to snatch Prandelli post Euro2012, we needed a change of coach.

Guest
Guest

Re: Serie A 2010-2011 Thread

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:32 pm

seems as if barca B head coach Luis Enrique is to be the new coach of roma
avatar
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Age : 39
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: Serie A 2010-2011 Thread

Post by Jaime on Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:06 am

Messiah wrote:seems as if barca B head coach Luis Enrique is to be the new coach of roma



Have fun in Italy Lucho! lol!
avatar
abundance

Number of posts : 1514
Age : 39
Supports : FC Inter
Registration date : 2007-01-29

Re: Serie A 2010-2011 Thread

Post by abundance on Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:37 am

lulz.
can't resist, anytime I see the footage of Enrique bleeding while Tassotti walks away unpunished I picture in my head a six years old Busquets standing up in front of the living room tv, growing serious in face, and saying to his mother "mai més!"
rabbit



half-wit aside, do you think he's ready for a Serie A job?
I've always tought he got the personality to turn into a good coach but I know nothing about his apprenticeship.
avatar
abundance

Number of posts : 1514
Age : 39
Supports : FC Inter
Registration date : 2007-01-29

Re: Serie A 2010-2011 Thread

Post by abundance on Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:57 pm

bluenine wrote:
CB: Hummels is a good call, Ivanovic may not be realistic. I like Kjaer, he should be available cheaply and we need someone who will learn & possibly become a starter in the near future... for next season, hopefully Lucio-Samuel-Ranocchia-Chivu will be enough.
Well Kjaer is not my fave but yeah he can be good as a stopgap.
The issue with Samuel-Lucio-Ranocchia-Chivu (apart from the fact that I don't trust anymore Chivu as CB) is that IMHO the latter three only mix well with Samuel, not with each other. We need to bring in a solid and trustable man marker, possibly speedier than what we have.

I keep hearing great things about primavera's Benedetti but he's still 19 and I don't want to risk burning youngsters throwing them in bad functioning emergency defences.


bluenine wrote:
FB: I agree, this is a tough one. There are very few class FBs out there. I like Balzaretti, he reminds me of Zambrotta/Janku. Other options could be Litchenstiener or Casani. Branca really needs to pull out another "maicon" from his hat here... this is the time, we need some magic.
For the right flank I forgot to mention Benatia & Isla (k not really a RB but still), IMHO both are quality and ready for a big team.
Milan and Roma are also rumored to be interested in them.
Problem is that Udinese just can't sell too many players with CL coming, if Sanchez, Inler and eventually Asamoah leave I think the others won't move.


bluenine wrote:
DM & CM: I think from an economical perspective, Montolivo & Palombo would make sense. They may not be world class, but they will be an improvement on Motta-Kharja. Perhaps a cheeky bid on Aquilani? Tho personally I prefer Montolivo over Aquilani, the latter is too fragile mentally and physically. Sahin was a big miss, we need deals like that...
yup Palombo is a good call, Samp players are going to be cheap and he's a proven workhorse.
Aquilani, yeah, Juve ain't going to keep him but I don't think it's a good idea to bring him on.

Other names that circulate here are Ever Banega for 7/8m (umm, what do you think of him?), that Casimiro youngster from Brasil, and tabloid novelizations like De Rossi for 25m....
At this point I could even accept Parolo from Cesena, at least he costs peanuts.

bluenine wrote:
Winger/Trequartista: Looks like Sanchez is lost to Barca, which is a pity coz he was my choice for fantasy buy this summer - with him, we didn't need an attacking RB! He could ve been out Eto'o on the right wing.
Well, the story that circulates down here on Sanchez goes like this:
- the player wants to stay in Serie A, wants CL in a big club, and wants to be first choice, so his preference is for Inter (btw we're offering him the best wages).
- Branca is talking with Pozzo since 7/8 months and they worked out a deal that satisfies him, it's around 20m cash plus players (probably Mariga, + Santon coownership and/or Obi on loan and eventually some other youngster).
- it seems the agreement is that unless some euro club tops that value with pure cash (35+ mil) and persuades Sanchez to sign (4+ mil wages), he's ours. So Pozzo is touring Europe to see what the Barcas and ManCities are willing to spend, but apart from the headlines the most probable destination remains Milano.


bluenine wrote:Pastore may be too expensive, unless Sneijder is sold. Ditto Tevez. But we need a player of this quality. Rossi perhaps? Or Nasri? I don't like Nasri, and am quite neutral on Rossi - he does not work hard enough for me. What about Ganso - too expensive? Lamela, too much of a risk? This is the position where we need to spend, and spend big. If this new guy flops, our next season is lost.
Weel I agree on Rossi, he can do good at Barca because of the perfect system he would play in but I don't see him adding too much on his own to our game.
Pastore price tag in the news just doesn't make sense, I think any club sitting to talk with Zamparini would start with no more than a 20m offer.

Never saw Lamela play, and I haven't seen Nasri enough too, but IMHO Ganso is real class, top quality.
He's not even that pricey for the player he is, but the real issue for me it's his knee.
Two surgeries on the same knee at his age are mean, I wouldn't risk to end up having a star that's fit for barely 20 games a season.

During the winter we were linked to Vucinic, I'd really like him but recently I only heard of him talking to Juve.


bluenine wrote:If Sneijder goes, he has to be replaced by another player of similar quality. I just don't see Inter making any money in this transaction.
Well I guess the point of selling Sneijder would be getting a quality midfielder AND a lesser known creative/wide forward or wingman with that cash.
It mostly makes sense if we plan to change module and give up the rombus and 4231 with a real trequartista/AM in the hole. Say going 433 or some form of wider 442.
Mainly it depends on who we buy - ie, if we get Sanchez, he's probably best employed as a free roaming seconda punta. At that point, supporting him, a striker and Snejider with the players we have is going to be tricky, we would struggle either to cover width or centremid.


bluenine wrote:
I have a bad feeling that we are entering a phase in which we will struggle to remain competitive. I hope and pray that we hit jackpot with some of these talented kids that we keep buying these days. God knows we need that...
Yeah, first of all we must accept we're going to be on way tighter budgets than the past.
The scary part anyway for me is more about seeing again the signs of the proverbial Moratti hesitations commanding the scene.

I know it's early and the real action is in July, but really I can't tell if we have a clear idea yet of the squad we want to build.
Then we have a coach that we don't really trust but hey he's there and he's a good guy so keep on with him...
... really, scary signs that evoke a tumultuous past...
avatar
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Age : 39
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: Serie A 2010-2011 Thread

Post by Jaime on Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:48 pm

abundance wrote:lulz.
can't resist, anytime I see the footage of Enrique bleeding while Tassotti walks away unpunished I picture in my head a six years old Busquets standing up in front of the living room tv, growing serious in face, and saying to his mother "mai més!"
rabbit



half-wit aside, do you think he's ready for a Serie A job?
I've always tought he got the personality to turn into a good coach but I know nothing about his apprenticeship.

He did very well with Barcelona B. Had them in the promotion places in the second division. Still I wonder if it will translate to Italian football.
avatar
bluenine

Number of posts : 22998
Age : 43
Supports : www.footballspeak.com
Favourite Player : Zanetti
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: Serie A 2010-2011 Thread

Post by bluenine on Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:45 pm

@Abundance

Benatia, thats a great idea. I really liked what I saw of him. I wonder if Udinese will let him go, now that they have qualified for the CL... I have a feeling that the Udinese that plays the CL will be a much weaker side than the one that qualified.... the story of Serie A in Europe these days...

Banega, I feel a little more confident about Montolivo... at least he is proven in Serie A. Still, never can discount an Argie coming at Inter, they do feel quite at home...

Ganso is an idea I like the most. In an ideal world, I would have loved to see Inter signing Sanchez+Ganso to solve all our attacking problems. But can we afford them?? Lets see...



avatar
blutgraetsche

Number of posts : 23328
Supports : Deutsche Fußballnationalmannschaft
Registration date : 2006-08-09

Re: Serie A 2010-2011 Thread

Post by blutgraetsche on Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:25 pm

A fresh match–fixing scandal puts Italian football in the dock again

Five years on from Calciopoli, serious allegations of corruption involving a former Italy striker have resulted in arrests and phone tapping


http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/blog/2011/jun/16/italy-match-fixing-giuseppe-signori
avatar
bluenine

Number of posts : 22998
Age : 43
Supports : www.footballspeak.com
Favourite Player : Zanetti
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: Serie A 2010-2011 Thread

Post by bluenine on Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:42 pm

blutgraetsche wrote:
A fresh match–fixing scandal puts Italian football in the dock again

Five years on from Calciopoli, serious allegations of corruption involving a former Italy striker have resulted in arrests and phone tapping


http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/blog/2011/jun/16/italy-match-fixing-giuseppe-signori

This is already old news, dude... FIGC's life ban on Moggi is the latest controversy...
avatar
blutgraetsche

Number of posts : 23328
Supports : Deutsche Fußballnationalmannschaft
Registration date : 2006-08-09

Re: Serie A 2010-2011 Thread

Post by blutgraetsche on Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:59 pm

When I posted that article by Paolo Bandini, it was brand new.
avatar
Tarun

Number of posts : 3087
Age : 38
Supports : Juventus
Favourite Player : Del Piero, Gianluigi Buffon
Registration date : 2007-01-16

Re: Serie A 2010-2011 Thread

Post by Tarun on Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:48 am


A & K

Number of posts : 3347
Registration date : 2006-08-12

Re: Serie A 2010-2011 Thread

Post by A & K on Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:36 am

Are Juventus going to get Aguero? That would be a fantastic signing for them. I hope to see a big team next year. These last years haven't too good and the only way to come back strong is to buy some good players. I heard that they have a budget of a 100 million euros to spend. What are the other targets?
avatar
Tarun

Number of posts : 3087
Age : 38
Supports : Juventus
Favourite Player : Del Piero, Gianluigi Buffon
Registration date : 2007-01-16

Re: Serie A 2010-2011 Thread

Post by Tarun on Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:49 pm

We are very much in pole position to sign Aguero unless some other club outbids us at the last moment. Still not sure what will be the figure for the deal. Other big names Juve is after are Michel Bastos of Lyon and Diarra of Real

Alive and Kicking wrote:Are Juventus going to get Aguero? That would be a fantastic signing for them. I hope to see a big team next year. These last years haven't too good and the only way to come back strong is to buy some good players. I heard that they have a budget of a 100 million euros to spend. What are the other targets?
avatar
bluenine

Number of posts : 22998
Age : 43
Supports : www.footballspeak.com
Favourite Player : Zanetti
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: Serie A 2010-2011 Thread

Post by bluenine on Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:00 pm

I also heard about a bid for Danilo, the young promising Santos RB/CM. With him & Litchstiener, Juve's fullbackk issues may finally get sorted - that has been Juves weakest area last few years.

Other names doing the rounds are Vidal and Vucinic.

Tarun wrote:We are very much in pole position to sign Aguero unless some other club outbids us at the last moment. Still not sure what will be the figure for the deal. Other big names Juve is after are Michel Bastos of Lyon and Diarra of Real

Alive and Kicking wrote:Are Juventus going to get Aguero? That would be a fantastic signing for them. I hope to see a big team next year. These last years haven't too good and the only way to come back strong is to buy some good players. I heard that they have a budget of a 100 million euros to spend. What are the other targets?
avatar
Super Progress

Number of posts : 15429
Age : 28
Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: Serie A 2010-2011 Thread

Post by Super Progress on Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:32 pm

I like the fact that Juventus are finally showing some ambition but it is intelligence as much as ambition that has been missing at Juventus in the past couple of years. Aguero is a great player however he is mostly effective in a 2 striker system and no top team really plays with two strikers anymore. I can't see him being as effective as a lone striker. If he can adapt then fair enough but otherwise he boxing Juventus into a system that isn't too relevant anymore. I know they won't change over to a diamond because Krasic is too good to leave out so it could only really be a regular 4-4-2 since I have yet to see Aguero function that well on the wing.

If I were running Juventus I would go for somebody to spearhead the attack like Adebayor or Drogba(a couple of good years left). Then somebody to play the killer passes who can cut in from the left. Somebody like Cassano, who might be willing to leave for a starting place in a big club. Borja Valero would be a steal as well since he can on the wing and in midfield as well. I don't trust Pirlo to deliver for a full season so buying both the aforementioned players makes sense. I really hope they don't get Diarra(Madrid) because he is about as worthless as Sissoko. Bastos on the other could be very useful since they would finally have 2 good wingers.
avatar
Tarun

Number of posts : 3087
Age : 38
Supports : Juventus
Favourite Player : Del Piero, Gianluigi Buffon
Registration date : 2007-01-16

Re: Serie A 2010-2011 Thread

Post by Tarun on Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:21 am

Bastos is one of the primary targets and I hope Juventus land him. He and Krasic would effectively solve the issue on the wings. Even I agree that Aguero, at the price that is being touted, would be too expensive a player even if we discount the issue of his fitting in the system Conte has in mind. I believe Guisseppe Rossi would be a better fit. There are rumors that Juve might sell Melo and if that happens then it will be unfortunate. Otherwise with Melo in the team I don't think going after Diarra makes any sense
avatar
abundance

Number of posts : 1514
Age : 39
Supports : FC Inter
Registration date : 2007-01-29

Re: Serie A 2010-2011 Thread

Post by abundance on Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:18 pm

New Inter home jersey and training apparel (away jersey will be presented for Bejing's Supercup):

Very classic, dig it.
More photos


We can finally say bye bye to the pajama cheers

It won't be missed
avatar
King Modric

Number of posts : 910
Supports : Real Madrid, soft spot for Liverpool
Favourite Player : Modric, Casillas, Alonso, Jese, Isco, Bale
Registration date : 2008-12-09

Re: Serie A 2010-2011 Thread

Post by King Modric on Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:19 pm

Looks great, both Inter and Milan have very nice kits this year.

Sponsored content

Re: Serie A 2010-2011 Thread

Post by Sponsored content


    Current date/time is Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:29 am