Mercado de verano: La Liga Transfer Thread - Summer 2011

christmasborocooper

Number of posts : 39348
Registration date : 2006-08-06

Re: Mercado de verano: La Liga Transfer Thread - Summer 2011

Post by christmasborocooper on Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:14 am

Not saying Pato isnt good by the way. Just fairly sure Mr Mongrel made a big deal out of how awesome he was, cos he was so young but could change a game in an instant of coming on the pitch, and could score and create etc...

So this Neymar hype is serious business.
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Post by Jaime on Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:43 am

Mongrel Hawk wrote:
Jaimito el Crack wrote:I really can't believe Jose wants Neymar. Or Aguero for that matter. Neither fit the profile of his players.

I can see you euro people are not getting what Neymar is. Neymar is the kind of player that would fit any team in the world. He would be a starter in any team in the world.

He has one big problem: he's a diver. But he's so good it becomes a small problem.

Has anyone here seen me hyping any Brazilian player before? I don't think so.

I am not saying the boy isn't talented. But 1) he does not have the great physical attributes that Jose (for better or for worse...probably worse) loves so much and 2) I don't get the impression that he is a player who will run himself into the ground doing defensive work. Maybe I have a mistaken view of him. But he does not have those attributes then it will be Florentino who signs him, not Jose. And we already know how those sort of signings turn out.

But all of that apart he is 19 and I don't think most players are ready to leave their country (whatever it may be) to go play abroad at that age. Not to mention that Jose doesn't not want to have anything to do with kids. He doesnt trust them.

That is just my opinion.
Jaime

Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal

Post by Jaime on Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:57 pm

Toulalan to Malaga for 10m euro is now a done deal.

http://www.as.com/futbol/articulo/toulalan-malaga-millones-euros/20110617dasdasftb_15/Tes
Super Progress

Number of posts : 15428
Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Super Progress on Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:01 pm

christmasborocooper wrote:Not saying Pato isnt good by the way. Just fairly sure Mr Mongrel made a big deal out of how awesome he was, cos he was so young but could change a game in an instant of coming on the pitch, and could score and create etc...

Ok that is true. Mongrel did hype Pato but not as much as he is hyping Neymar which is telling because Neymar has many attributes in common with Mongrel's most hated player, Robinho. So in that sense Mongrel is hyping him quite a bit and I don't doubt Neymar has a lot of skill. But he seems to be just as much of a pussy as Robinho and he has an even bigger ego.

He already seems worse then Ronaldo:

He doesn't get to take a penalty from his coach and he then proceeds to get mad at his coach. Afterwards he decides to just for himself and not pass to his teammates. Yikes

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:02 pm

Jaimito el Crack wrote:Toulalan to Malaga for 10m euro is now a done deal.

http://www.as.com/futbol/articulo/toulalan-malaga-millones-euros/20110617dasdasftb_15/Tes

Pels is going to fuck real so hard next season when they meet each other, or so i hope Very Happy
blutgraetsche

Number of posts : 23328
Supports : Deutsche Fußballnationalmannschaft
Registration date : 2006-08-09

Post by blutgraetsche on Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:41 pm

Super Mourinho wrote:
christmasborocooper wrote:Not saying Pato isnt good by the way. Just fairly sure Mr Mongrel made a big deal out of how awesome he was, cos he was so young but could change a game in an instant of coming on the pitch, and could score and create etc...

Ok that is true. Mongrel did hype Pato but not as much as he is hyping Neymar which is telling because Neymar has many attributes in common with Mongrel's most hated player, Robinho. So in that sense Mongrel is hyping him quite a bit and I don't doubt Neymar has a lot of skill. But he seems to be just as much of a pussy as Robinho and he has an even bigger ego.

He already seems worse then Ronaldo:

He doesn't get to take a penalty from his coach and he then proceeds to get mad at his coach. Afterwards he decides to just for himself and not pass to his teammates. Yikes

Haha.... imagine him doing that to Mourinho. Or hell, even Guardiola.

Brazil love their individualists, but their antics seem like from a different age. Kinda adorable anachronism.
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:56 pm

lol! What a dick. Mourinho can't possibly want this kid.
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:48 pm

RUmours!

*Sevilla continue to revamp their squad following the arrival of Marcelino. Two targets for the centre of defence: Ezequiel Garay (not a new one) and Fabricio Coloccini. Apparently Coloccini was already a target for Sevilla last summer but they are trying to negotiate a deal for the new Ivan Campo.

*Diego Forlan has already communicated to Atletico that he will reject a move to Galatasaray.

*Tomas Ujfalusi will make the move to Turkey according to reports and Manzano is lining up Ivan Ramis as a replacement.

*Espanyol claiming that Osvaldo will only be sold for an offer of 20m euro. The player has also made it known that he is not interested in moving the EPL and prefers to stay in Spain with likely destinations being Atletico or Villarreal.

*Zaragoza negotiating a one year loan for RM Castilla striker Alvaro Morata. One year there and maybe by then Mourinho will be gone and he might actually get a chance.

*Portuguese daily 'Record' is claiming that Madrid and Benfica have reached an agreement for Fabio Coentrao. Grr

*Sporting Gijon have signed midfielder Ricardo after his contract was rescinded by Tenerife. They are also awaiting the final paperwork to confirm the signing of Oscar Trejo from Mallorca for a fee believed to be around 1m euro.

*Barcelona are rumoured to have offered 5m euro for Sao Paulo midfielder Casemiro completely forgetting that the best thing they produce is midfielders. Sandro Rosell has said that he hopes this is the first of many brasilians he will sign. Ale

*Promoted Betis trying to sign Mohamad Diame from Wigan. Pepe Mel knew him from their days at Rayo Vallecano and is trying to reinforce the centre of midfield with the french/senegalese player.

*Betis also interested in signing Valencia castoffs David Navarro and Angel Dealbert to help their central defence.

*Malaga set to release Rodrigo Galatto on a free. He is one of several players that were new signings last year that apparently are no longer in the plans of the club. Other players include Sandro Silva, Javier Malagueno, Sebastian Fernandez, Quincy, and Ruben Martinez.

*Francisco Farinos looks set to sign for Levante after being release from relegated Hercules.

mongrel hawk

Number of posts : 4757
Supports : Corinthians

Post by mongrel hawk on Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:28 pm

Jaimito el Crack wrote:
Mongrel Hawk wrote:
Jaimito el Crack wrote:I really can't believe Jose wants Neymar. Or Aguero for that matter. Neither fit the profile of his players.

I can see you euro people are not getting what Neymar is. Neymar is the kind of player that would fit any team in the world. He would be a starter in any team in the world.

He has one big problem: he's a diver. But he's so good it becomes a small problem.

I am not saying the boy isn't talented. But 1) he does not have the great physical attributes that Jose (for better or for worse...probably worse) loves so much and 2) I don't get the impression that he is a player who will run himself into the ground doing defensive work. Maybe I have a mistaken view of him. But he does not have those attributes then it will be Florentino who signs him, not Jose. And we already know how those sort of signings turn out.

But all of that apart he is 19 and I don't think most players are ready to leave their country (whatever it may be) to go play abroad at that age. Not to mention that Jose doesn't not want to have anything to do with kids. He doesnt trust them.

That is just my opinion.

you're right when you say he isn't Mourinho's type. what I think is that he's so good (talented, skilled) that even the coaches who don't like his style would want to have him.

he's not the type of player I like. I like players like Tevez, for instance. but I have to admit Neymar is more skilled and talented than Tevez, Pato, Rooney, Villa, etc.

and I also agree it's not the best moment for him to play for Madrid. the thing is: it's better buying him now and waiting than running the risk of losing him in the future.

BUT

he's a c**t, a diver, an idiot with a huge ego. he reminds me of Cristiano Ronaldo.
Isco Benny

Number of posts : 19646
Supports : Spurs, FOLLOWS (just for worms): Werder Bremen, Lazio, Ferencvaros, Valencia, El Classico, Angleterre, Magyarorszag
Favourite Player : Don't cha wish your left back was BAE? Don't cha

Post by Isco Benny on Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:42 pm

Mongrel Hawk wrote:
Jaimito el Crack wrote:
Mongrel Hawk wrote:

That is just my opinion.

you're right when you say he isn't Mourinho's type. what I think is that he's so good (talented, skilled) that even the coaches who don't like his style would want to have him.

he's not the type of player I like. I like players like Tevez, for instance. but I have to admit Neymar is more skilled and talented than Tevez, Pato, Rooney, Villa, etc.

and I also agree it's not the best moment for him to play for Madrid. the thing is: it's better buying him now and waiting than running the risk of losing him in the future.

BUT

he's a c**t, a diver, an idiot with a huge ego. he reminds me of Cristiano Ronaldo.

Neymar from what I've seen/heard is technically, physically good enough to play anywhere, but it's his temperament and mentality that are the problem.

I can see why Madrid supporters like Jaime may be sceptical since no matter how hard one tries, the Euro opinion seems to be that Neymar has a touch of Robinho about him. He may be more talented than Tevez/Rooney/Pato/Villa, but those 4 have a burning desire to win and fight. Do you think Neymar has that Mongrel - you know him better than us?

Also, whilst I've hopefully got your attention, can you tell me what you know about Leandro Damiao? Slightly off topic here in the La Liga thread (apologies Spanish chaps), but sounds like we're mega keen on signing him.

Other than some youtube videos, highlights on cable and the odd article like the one below, few over here know what we could expect from him:

http://www.tottenhamjournal.co.uk/tottenham-hotspur/tottenham-hotspur/spurs_fan_s_view_would_a_12m_gamble_on_damiao_pay_off_1_925912

The deal is yet to be done but there are questions to consider before asking ‘have Spurs got their man?’ – questions that Tottenham’s hierarchy have no doubt asked themselves before making their move, like ‘is this a valid investment of £12million?’

If anyone believes that 21-year-old Brazilian forward Leandro Damiao is the finished article, they may be in for a rude awakening.

However, he could be the perfect striker for Spurs’ style of football, providing proof that Harry Redknapp understands exactly what is needed to fit players like Gareth Bale, Rafael van der Vaart and Luka Modric (hopefully!) into a successful formation next season.

Firstly - and this always has to be the first consideration when signing players from abroad - the Internacional striker appears to have both the physical strength and the sharpness in possession to survive and perform in English football.

However, despite his burgeoning reputation and a couple of caps for the Brazilian national team, it remains a worry that he is yet to really stand out – especially for a player who is valued in excess of £10m.

In Damiao’s favour, though, he’s already proven himself to be an incredibly fast learner. He was barely even out of Inter’s reserve team when Tottenham went after Sandro, and that was just over a year ago – they may have been team-mates, but there wouldn’t be a great telepathic understanding between the two young Brazilians!

Expectations should be raised by Damiao’s enviable combination of acceleration off the ball and his impressive composure once he is in possession of it near the goal.

That sort of talent is useful for any striker, but particularly one at a club like Spurs, who have pacemen like Gareth Bale and Aaron Lennon on the wings, putting in low balls across the edge of the six-yard box.

On the other hand, what Damiao sometimes lacks at this stage in his career is that ability that Michael Owen used to have, to find himself in the right position more often than not.

Fans who have been frustrated with Roman Pavlyuchenko’s frequent failure to get into the best positions when crosses are delivered may develop a similar gripe with Damiao if he does indeed join the Lilywhites, although he is still learning his trade.

Unlike some Brazilian strikers, Damiao’s work-rate is an asset and not a limitation. He is the sort of striker who keeps making runs even late on in matches to try to make things happen. At 6ft 1in, he is also a good height and would offer something of a threat in the air.

He holds the ball up well and can pick out a pass to a team-mate, although he is by no means anything like as good as Dimitar Berbatov in that regard.

While not the kind of Brazilian striker who is going to dribble with sublime skill past numerous defenders, he gets the ball out of his feet and can find that half a yard needed to get a clear shot on goal, like Jermain Defoe.

The fear, though, is that Damiao could just become a Brazilian version of Roman Pavlyuchenko - a talent, a decent goalscorer, but ultimately a bit of a waste of an eight-figure transfer fee, who isn’t going to solve Spurs’ striker problems.

Assuming for a second that he is good enough for the Premier League – and a team with top-four ambitions at that - and that Spurs have no problems tying up the deal, we have seen from experience with Sandro that even the most talented of signings from the Brazilian league need time to adapt and express themselves in England.

If Redknapp is required to get Tottenham back into the Champions League next season, there are many other strikers who are more likely to hit the ground running right from the first match – which has become all the more essential since Spurs have been pitted against Everton, Manchester United and Manchester City in their first three games of the season.

Ultimately, Damiao could either be the perfect striker for Spurs or he could really struggle to assert himself in the Premier League.

However, Manchester United’s acquisition of Javier Hernandez has reminded us that natural finishers from South or Central America can go straight into the Premier League and still perform brilliantly, without needing to prove themselves elsewhere in Europe beforehand.

Everyone is hunting for ‘the next Hernandez’ this summer, and if Damiao turned out to be that man, then £12m will seem like an absolute bargain. Here’s hoping…
mongrel hawk

Number of posts : 4757
Supports : Corinthians

Post by mongrel hawk on Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:34 pm

I don't know yet if he has the winning mentality of those players. That we'll have to wait and see. Only thing I know is that his football skills are amazing, and that he is by far the best Brazilian attacking player in the world at the moment.

He has indeed a touch of Robinho. They are phisically similar and both are diving bastards. But Neymar is better in everything (better skills, better passing, better finishing, but more arrogant, maybe as much as Cristiano Ronaldo).

I think Damião is and will never be more than a good striker. I'd like to have him in my team (strong, very good header), but he's not Seleção Brasileira material. The article is right: he has the physical strenght to play in the EPL, but don't expect a craque, skilled-Brazilian-style kind of player.

Isco Benny

Number of posts : 19646
Supports : Spurs, FOLLOWS (just for worms): Werder Bremen, Lazio, Ferencvaros, Valencia, El Classico, Angleterre, Magyarorszag
Favourite Player : Don't cha wish your left back was BAE? Don't cha

Post by Isco Benny on Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:00 pm

Mongrel Hawk wrote:I don't know yet if he has the winning mentality of those players. That we'll have to wait and see. Only thing I know is that his football skills are amazing, and that he is by far the best Brazilian attacking player in the world at the moment.

He has indeed a touch of Robinho. They are phisically similar and both are diving bastards. But Neymar is better in everything (better skills, better passing, better finishing, but more arrogant, maybe as much as Cristiano Ronaldo).

I think Damião is and will never be more than a good striker. I'd like to have him in my team (strong, very good header), but he's not Seleção Brasileira material. The article is right: he has the physical strenght to play in the EPL, but don't expect a craque, skilled-Brazilian-style kind of player.

Cheers la Ale

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:38 pm

Udinese attacker Alexis Sanchez (22) will on Monday travel to Barcelona to sign his contract as new Barcelona player. [canal 13]
Sanchez had to choose between offers of Man United, Man City and Barcelona. He picked the latter despite Barcelona offering lowest salary.

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:36 pm

Kiko to barca for 3.5m is almost complete has well.
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:10 am

Interesting to see Valencia trying to sign Nicolas Pareja. Sick of the cold............. Biggrin
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:25 pm

News and rumours!!!!!!!!!!

*Tomas Ujfalusi has officially signed for Galatasaray. Best news in ages for Atletico. And they've even been paid 2m euro to be rid of the useless Czech!

*Barcelona's two major targets to reinforce their forward line seem to be stalling. The owner of Udinese is claiming that Alexis Sanchez is worth 50m euro meanwhile Rossi's agent has admitted that negotiations between Villarreal and Barcelona have 'stalled'.

*Santos has admitted to being contact by some of the big European clubs including (but not limited to) Real Madrid but it sounds as if anyone wants him they will have to pay the 45m euro buyout.

*Espanyol hoping to finalise the purchase of AZ Alkmaar's Mexican defender Hector Moreno who is supposedly a very specific request of Pochettino.

*Mallorca left back Ayoze being linked with a move to Osasuna to replace the recently departed Ignacio Monreal.

*Israeli striker Tomer Hemed is set to be Michael Laudrup's first signing of the new campaign after his contract with Maccabi Haifa had expired.

*Javier Matilla of Villarreal is close to signing with Betis. Matilla was hyped up pretty well but of Villarreal's canteranos he hasn't really played much.
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:32 pm

El Betis cierra con el Villarreal el fichaje de Matilla

El Betis ha cerrado la contratación de Javier Matilla, centrocampista del Villarreal, y está muy cerca de incorporar como cedido a Jefferson Montero. El fichaje del español, aunque no es oficial, está cerrado y el club andaluz pagará en torno a 1,2 millones de euros por su traspaso. Matilla firmaría un contrato para las tres próximas temporadas más una opcional.

Una vez cerrada la contratación del centrocampista, el Betis trabaja para conseguir la cesión de Jefferson Montero. El problema con el ecuatoriano es que el Betis quiere que la cesión contemple una opción de compra pero, de momento, el Villarreal se niega o contempla una cifra excesiva.

El Betis espera poder convencer al Villarreal pronto y, de esta forma, hacer oficial a la vez la contratación de los dos jugadores.

http://www.as.com/futbol/articulo/betis-cierra-villarreal-fichaje-matilla/20110620dasdasftb_61/Tes
Calidad

Number of posts : 7996
Supports : Hibernian FC
Registration date : 2006-08-25

Post by Calidad on Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:28 am

Yea I think Matilla was likened to Xavi at some point. Maybe a bit of decent business by Betis there.

Surprised no one has been linked with Guardado yet. Perhaps with Reyes seemingly off, Atleti could (and probably will) do much worse than him.

Soriano would probably be useful for more than half the teams in the league too.
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:43 am

Calidad wrote:Yea I think Matilla was likened to Xavi at some point. Maybe a bit of decent business by Betis there.

Or more likely a good piece of business by Villarreal. They are a club that definitely gives their canteranos a chance and he really hasn't figured into Garrido's plans. If he was anything remotely like Xavi he wouldn't be leaving.

Surprised no one has been linked with Guardado yet. Perhaps with Reyes seemingly off, Atleti could (and probably will) do much worse than him.

Everything seems to be pointing to Guardado moving to the EPL. Heard Wigan was interested and also Everton.

Soriano would probably be useful for more than half the teams in the league too.

He would be useful but my guess is that he will end up abroad. Portugal probably. Or maybe Italy if Udinese relent and accept him (and not Jeffren) in the Alexis Sanchez deal.
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:31 pm

RUMOURS!

*Malaga's shopping spree set to continue. With negotiations for Valencia winger Joaquin seemingly stalled, they are turning their attention to Villarreal winger Santi Cazorla. In addtion they are looking to reinforce their backline with versatile Sevilla defender Sergio Sanchez and unsettled Genoa and ex-Almeria defender Chico (best known for tying to man-mark Xavi for an entire match a couple of years ago).

*Malaga also being linked with Pedro Leon as alternative to Joaquin.

*Gregorio Manzano has made it clear to Enrique Cerezo that his number one target to replace Sergio Aguero is Sevilla front man Alvaro Negredo who also happened to be the top scoring Spanish player in la liga last year.

*Ji-Sung Park being linked with moves to Sevilla and Atletico. Have no idea where this rumour is coming from...

*Having already confirmed the signing of Ujfalusi, sources in Turkey are also saying that Reyes to Galatasaray is also very close to being finalised.

*Young Atletico goalkeeper Joel being linked with a move to Zaragoza. He might actually get a chance if he stays in Atletico with De Gea most likely going to Manchester United and questions about Asenjo's injury problems.

*Fulham leading the chase for Espanyol goalkeeper Carlos Kameni.

*Marcelino trying to bring Cesar Navas back from Russia. He had Navas back with Racing in 2007/08. The rumoured fee is in the neighborhood of 2m euro.

*Atletico Madrid being linked with a move for Valencia right back Bruno to replace the departed Tomas Ujfalusi.
TITO

Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by TITO on Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:59 pm

Bojan just left for Rome signing 2 years contract with a buyout clause after that. Something around 10 million euros.
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:23 am

Barcelona included a buyback clause. lol!

http://www.as.com/futbol/articulo/bojan-traspasado-roma/20110621dasdasftb_52/Tes
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:14 pm

Table updated:

ATHLETIC

IN: Ander Herrera (Zaragoza - €7,5m)

OUT:

RUMOURS: Aritz Aduriz (Valencia)

ATLÉTICO

IN: Sílvio (Braga - €8m), Gabi (Zaragoza - €3m), Miranda (São Paulo - free)

OUT: Ibrahima Baldé (Osasuna - free), Tomas Ujfalusi (Galatasaray - €2m)

RUMOURS: Adrián López (Deportivo), Erik Lamela (River Plate), Rui Patrício (Sporting CP), Piatti (Almería), Osvaldo (Espanyol), Ángel Lafita (Zaragoza), Diego López (Villarreal), Borja Valero (Villarreal), Thiago (Barcelona B), Álvaro Negredo (Sevilla)

BARCELONA

IN: Víctor Sánchez (Getafe - end of loan)

OUT: Martín Cáceres (Sevilla - €3m), Bojan (AS Roma - €10m)

RUMOURS: Cesc Fàbregas (Arsenal), Neymar (Santos), Alexis Sánchez (Udinese), Giuseppe Rossi (Villarreal), José Ángel (Sporting), Thiago Silva (Milan), José Enrique (Newcastle United), Kiko Femenía (Hércules)

BETIS

IN: Mario Álvarez (Getafe - free), Francisco Javier Chica (Espanyol - free), Javier Matilla (Villarreal - €1,2m)

OUT: David Odonkor (Karlsruher - free)

RUMOURS: Jiri Jarosik (Zaragoza), Sergio Canales (Real Madrid), Pedro León (Real Madrid)

ESPANYOL

IN: Juan Albín (Getafe - €3m), Adrián Luna (Defensor Sporting - €1,5m), Dídac Vilá (Milan - loan), Coro (Osasuna - end of loan), Héctor Moreno (AZ Alkamaar - €4m)

OUT: José María Callejón (Real Madrid - €5m), Iván de la Peña (retired), Francisco Javier Chica (Betis - free), Iván Alonso (free), Aldo Duscher (free), David García (free)

RUMOURS: Miguel Britos (Bologna), Hugo Mallo (Celta Vigo)

GETAFE

IN: Medhi Lacen (Racing - free), Alberto Lopo (Deportivo - free), Juan Rodríguez (Deportivo - free), Diego Castro (Sporting - free), Miguel Pallardó (Levante - end of loan), Miguel Ángel Moyà (Valencia - loan)

OUT: Manu del Moral (Sevilla - €5m), Daniel Parejo (Valencia - €6m), Mario Álvarez (Betis - free), Derek Boateng (Dnipro - €6m), Iván Marcano (Villarreal - end of loan), Víctor Sánchez (Barcelona - end of loan)

RUMOURS: Javi Guerra (Valladolid)

LEVANTE

IN: José Javier Barkero (Numancia - free), Felipe Caicedo (Manchester City - €1m), Francisco Farinós (Herculés - free)

OUT: Miguel Pallardó (Getafe - end of loan), Asier Del Horno (Valencia - end of loan), Jefferson Montero (Villarreal - end of loan), Nacho González (Valencia - end of loan), Manolo Reina (Cartagena - free)

RUMOURS:

MÁLAGA

IN: Ruud van Nistelrooy (Hamburg SV - free), Ignacio Monreal (Osasuna - €6m), Diego Buononatte (River Plate - €4,5m), Jérémy Toulalan (Olympique Lyon - €10m), Joris Mathijsen (Hamburg SV - €3m)

OUT: Francesc Arnau (retired), Manu Torres (Cartagena - undisclosed)

RUMOURS: Joaquín (Valencia), Adel Taarabt (QPR), Nicolás Otamendi (Porto), Luca Toni (Juventus), José Bosingwa (Chelsea), Javi García (Benfica), Lúcio (Inter), Pablo Piatti (Almería), César Delgado (Olympique Lyon), Coutinho (Inter), Gokhan Inler (Udinese), Jefferson Farfán (Schalke 04), Ezequiel Garay (Real Madrid), Diego Perotti (Sevilla), César Azpilicueta (Marseille), Sergio Sánchez (Sevilla)

MALLORCA

IN: Tomer Hemed (Maccabi Haifa - undisclosed)

OUT: Rubén (Osasuna - free)

RUMOURS:

OSASUNA

IN: Ibrahima Baldé (Atlético - free), Marc Bertrán (Tenerife - free), Rubén (Mallorca - free), Nino (Tenerife - free)

OUT: Walter Pandiani (free), Josetxo (free), Nelson (Betis - end of loan), Coro (Espanyol - end of loan), Ignacio Monreal (€6m - Málaga)

RUMOURS: Ayoze (Mallorca)

RACING

IN: José Picón (Pontevera - end of loan), Brian Sarmiento (Salamanca - end of loan), Edu Bedia (Salamanca - end of loan)

OUT: Mehdi Lacen (Getafe - free), Giovani Dos Santos (Tottenham - end of loan), Henrique (Barcelona - end of loan), Markus Rosenberg (Werder Bremen - end of loan), Alexandros Tziolis (Siena - end of loan)

RUMOURS:

RAYO VALLECANO

IN: Sueliton (São José - free)

OUT: Coke Andújar (Sevilla - €2m)

RUMOURS: Javier Portillo (Hércules)

REAL MADRID

IN: José María Callejón (Espanyol - €5m), Nuri Şahin (Borussia Dortmund - €10m), Hamit Altintop (Bayern - free)

OUT: Jerzy Dudek (free), Emmanuel Adebayor (Manchester City - end of loan)

RUMOURS: Daniele De Rossi (Roma), Cesc Fàbregas (Arsenal), Fernando Llorente (Athletic), Sergio Agüero (Atlético), Fábio Coentrão (Benfica), Neymar (Santos), Raphaël Varane (RC Lens), Radamel Falcao (Porto)

REAL SOCIEDAD

IN: Borja Viguera (Gimnástic)

OUT: Raúl Tamudo (free), Diego Rivas (free)

RUMOURS:

SEVILLA

IN: Piotr Trochowski (HSV - free), Manu del Moral (Getafe - €5m), Coke Andújar (Rayo Vallecano - €2m), Martín Cáceres (Barcelona - €3m)

OUT: Ivica Dragutinovic (free), Didier Zokora (Trabzonspor - €5m), Renato (Botafogo - free)

RUMOURS: Alberto Gilardino (Fiorentina), Ezequiel Garay (Real Madrid), César Navas (Rubin Kazan)

SPORTING

IN: Damián Suárez (Defensor Sporting - €800.000)

OUT:

RUMOURS:

VALENCIA

IN: Diego Alves (Almería - €3m), Adil Rami (Lille - €6m), Daniel Parejo (Getafe - €5m), Manuel Fernandes (Besiktas - end of loan), Asier Del Horno (Levante - end of loan), Nacho González (Levante - end of loan), Sofiane Feghouli (Almería - end of loan)

OUT: César Sánchez (Villarreal - free), Miguel Ángel Moyà (Getafe - loan)

RUMOURS: Mikel Arteta (Everton), Miroslav Klose (Bayern), César Azpilicueta (Marseille)

VILLARREAL

IN: César Sánchez (Valencia - free), Jozy Altidore (Bursaspor - end of loan), Jefferson Montero (Levante - end of loan),

OUT: Iván Marcano (Olympiakos - loan), Cicinho (Roma - end of loan)

RUMOURS: Sergio Canales (Real Madrid), Roberto Canella (Sporting), Ángel Lafita (Zaragoza), Carlos Cuéllar (Aston Villa)

ZARAGOZA

IN: Raúl Goni (RM Castilla - end of loan), Pablo de Barros (Cruzeiro - end of loan)

OUT: Ander Herrera (€7,5m - Athletic), Gabi (Atlético - €3m), Edmilson (free), Sinama Pongolle (Sporting CP - end of loan), Nicolás Bertolo (Palermo - end of loan), Guirane N'Daw (Saint Etienne - end of loan),

RUMOURS: Pablo Barrera (West Ham United), Abraham (Barcelona B), Edu Oriol (Barcelona B), Leonardo Ulloa (Almería), Javi Guerra (Valladolid)
Sgoater1

Number of posts : 11129
Supports : Man City
Registration date : 2006-08-06

Post by Sgoater1 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:08 pm

MÁLAGA

IN: Ruud van Nistelrooy (Hamburg SV - free), Ignacio Monreal (Osasuna - €6m), Diego Buononatte (River Plate - €4,5m), Jérémy Toulalan (Olympique Lyon - €10m), Joris Mathijsen (Hamburg SV - €3m)

Some great signings for Malaga, how are people expecting them to do next season ? what will the board be expecting from their investments i wonder. Im really looking forward to seeing how they do.
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:14 pm

Sgoater1 wrote: MÁLAGA

Some great signings for Malaga, how are people expecting them to do next season ? what will the board be expecting from their investments i wonder. Im really looking forward to seeing how they do.

The Qatari owners are aiming for a top 6 finish. They want to be in the Europa League in 2012-13. There is no limit to their ambitions though. They've promised 50m euro to spend this summer so they are well on their way. They need a goalkeeper. But apart from that the squad is looking pretty decent.
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:09 pm

Sergio Sánchez, al Málaga a cambio de tres millones

El Sevilla está a punto de traspasar a Sergio Sánchez al Málaga por cerca de tres millones de euros. La operación quedó vista para sentencia en la tarde de hoy, tal y como adelantó AS, después de que las partes acordaran el traspaso en una cantidad cercana a los tres 'kilos', por lo que el conjunto blanco recupera parte de lo invertido hace dos veranos en el lateral catalán: casi cuatro millones.

Sergio Sánchez, que ya tenía un acuerdo con el Málaga desde hace un par de días, firmará con el conjunto costasoleño por tres temporadas y una más de carácter opcional. El Sevilla, de esta manera, está a punto de colocar a uno de los jugadores descartados por Marcelino, quien prefiere contar con otro tipo de futbolista para la parcela defensiva. De hecho, el club blanco está peinando el mercado en busca de un central contundente y que sepa sacar el balón jugado. Ahora el Sevilla ya dispone de más dinero para acometer tal fichaje.

http://www.as.com/futbol/articulo/sergio-sanchez-malaga-cambio-millones/20110622dasdasftb_53/Tes

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:25 pm

Malaga are going to have some team next season
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:27 pm

Messiah wrote:Malaga are going to have some team next season

Like I was saying before, they need to address the goalkeeper position. But after that if you compare the squad, is it worse than what Atletico or Villarreal or Valencia have? They will certainly be in the mix for Europe next season.

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:38 pm

Atletico's squad gets progressively worst every season, i am expecting a top 6 finish for pel's men if the gel quickly
King Modric

Number of posts : 910
Supports : Real Madrid, soft spot for Liverpool
Favourite Player : Modric, Casillas, Alonso, Jese, Isco, Bale
Registration date : 2008-12-09

Post by King Modric on Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:46 pm

Joaquin to Malaga for €4-5m. They should definitely challenge for Europa and the squad has CL potential.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:55 pm