5% [5%] 
[ 3 ]
14% [14%] 
[ 1 ]
5% [5%] 

Total Votes: 21
Isco Benny

Number of posts : 19646
Supports : Spurs, FOLLOWS (just for worms): Werder Bremen, Lazio, Ferencvaros, Valencia, El Classico, Angleterre, Magyarorszag
Favourite Player : Don't cha wish your left back was BAE? Don't cha
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: Barcelona - Real Madrid quadruple clasico

Post by Isco Benny on Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:47 pm

Effenberg wrote:That country has the worst refs.

When you hear talk about FIFA/uefa trying to stamp out diving and cheating, you only realise how impossible a task it will be when you see a game like this. One of the biggest in world football.

Kids, if you're watching- it pays to cheat: these refs are going to help you profit from falling over, so do it.
shazlx

Number of posts : 5564
Supports : Arsenal
Favourite Player : Jack Wilshire
Registration date : 2006-11-08

Post by shazlx on Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:48 pm

ozil ok most creative player on the pitch...
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal

Post by Jaime on Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:48 pm

Khedira has had a really good game. He was absolute sh!t in the Camp Nou earlier in the season but he's been top tonight.
Jaime

Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal

Post by Jaime on Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:48 pm

Ronaldo is even shitter than Adebayor.
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:49 pm

Messi little time wasting c*nt.
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:50 pm

Seems like the only players on their feet are the gks.
King Modric

Number of posts : 910
Supports : Real Madrid, soft spot for Liverpool
Favourite Player : Modric, Casillas, Alonso, Jese, Isco, Bale
Registration date : 2008-12-09

Post by King Modric on Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:50 pm

LMAO Pepe telling Messi to use his head
fcb

Number of posts : 40471
Supports : FC Barcelona
Registration date : 2006-08-11

Post by fcb on Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:50 pm

Pepe is a fucking twat of the highest order. Total c**t. Does he even try to play football, or just smash into people. Fucker.
Kroos

Number of posts : 9049
Supports : FC Bayern Munich, die MANNSCHAFT
Favourite Player : Kroos, Müller, Götze, Neuer, Gündogan
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Kroos on Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:51 pm

i have to say the winner is REAL

should now have more confidence when they play barca, though i think with 11vs11 it would have been clearer for farca
Isco Benny

Supports : Spurs, FOLLOWS (just for worms): Werder Bremen, Lazio, Ferencvaros, Valencia, El Classico, Angleterre, Magyarorszag

Post by Isco Benny on Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:52 pm

fcb wrote:Now you guys understand why players dive? Clear foul on Messi on the edge of the area, he stays on his feet, nothing given Rolling Eyes

This ref can fuck off.

Ale amen.

Although the ref takes most if the credit for helping turn the game, ozil has been excellent since coming on. A poor mans Adam Johnson which begs the question: Why on earth didn't he start?
King Modric

Number of posts : 910
Supports : Real Madrid, soft spot for Liverpool
Favourite Player : Modric, Casillas, Alonso, Jese, Isco, Bale
Registration date : 2008-12-09

Post by King Modric on Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:52 pm

Villa is as bad as Awfulbayor
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:53 pm

Well, I suppose there is something to be said for not losing. Especially down to 10 men. But Mourinho is going to have to think of something other than parking the bus. You simply can't beat Barcelona with this mentality.
fcb

Post by fcb on Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:53 pm

Ends 1-1, exactly as predicted. But what I didn't predict was that Madrid's goal would be thanks to an invention of the ref.

Asi asi asi, empate el Madrizzz Ale
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:54 pm

My guess, though, is that Arbeloa will go to right back, Ramos will join Carvalho in the middle and Mourinho will maintain his trivote of Alonso-Khedira-Pepe
Effenberg

Number of posts : 3975

Post by Effenberg on Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:55 pm

They should send German refs down there once in a while. Bayern have had maybe two penalties all season. None since January even though that's when Robben returned.
Isco Benny

Post by Isco Benny on Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:58 pm

Happy for jaime, super l, fenomono that Madrid pulled it back, whatever the circumstances. Top posters who, despite Ronaldo's efforts, make it easier to cheer them on. Result also helps keep the league more interesting. Well done referee Ale
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:58 pm

We really should start Higuain on Wednesday. Benzema looks to have lost his great form whilst being out injured and Adebayor is shit.

Also I can't remember Alonso being this bad for us ever before. He's got to play better on Wednesday.
shazlx

Number of posts : 5564
Supports : Arsenal
Favourite Player : Jack Wilshire
Registration date : 2006-11-08

Post by shazlx on Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:58 pm

Jaime wrote:Well, I suppose there is something to be said for not losing. Especially down to 10 men. But Mourinho is going to have to think of something other than parking the bus. You simply can't beat Barcelona with this mentality.
I didn't think madrid parked the bus so much. I don't remember team being camped in their area for any significant period. The problem for Madrid is that they were playing with 10 men from the start. With Cronaldo in your team, you'll never be able to put out the complete team performance which is requires to beat Barcelona. Starting Pepe in CM was the correct decision, his aggression and energy really helped at times.
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:58 pm

We Want 5! wrote: Happy for jaime, super l, fenomono that Madrid pulled it back, whatever the circumstances. Top posters who, despite Ronaldo's efforts, make it easier to cheer them on. Result also helps keep the league more interesting. Well done referee Ale

Cheers Ale
fcb

Post by fcb on Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:59 pm

Villa should have scored that at the end. Better chance than I initially thought it was. His lack of form is manifesting itself in frustration and you can see his confidence is low. Shooting is way off.
blutgraetsche

Number of posts : 23328
Supports : Deutsche Fußballnationalmannschaft
Registration date : 2006-08-09

Post by blutgraetsche on Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:59 pm

Touch-of-a-rapist alert: Spot the (ex-) Premier League players.

What's up ladies?
Deluded F*ck™

Number of posts : 21764
Supports : The Lilywhites from N17
Favourite Player : The Hurrikane - he's on of our own!

Post by Deluded F*ck™ on Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:59 pm

Marcelo is just a vile human being.
TM

Number of posts : 21218
Supports : PROGRESS!
Favourite Player : Luis Figo
Registration date : 2006-08-16

Post by TM on Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:01 pm

blutgraetsche wrote:Touch-of-a-rapist alert: Spot the (ex-) Premier League players.

What's up ladies?

wave
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:01 pm

shazlx wrote:
Jaime wrote:Well, I suppose there is something to be said for not losing. Especially down to 10 men. But Mourinho is going to have to think of something other than parking the bus. You simply can't beat Barcelona with this mentality.
I didn't think madrid parked the bus so much. I don't remember team being camped in their area for any significant period. The problem for Madrid is that they were playing with 10 men from the start. With Cronaldo in your team, you'll never be able to put out the complete team performance which is requires to beat Barcelona. Starting Pepe in CM was the correct decision, his aggression and energy really helped at times.

Well, I agree that Pepe helped in midfield. But Mourinho goes into these games intentionally conceding the ball to Barcelona. Even in the first half we only had the ball for 35% of the time. I know Barcelona are always going to dominate possession but it's like we don't even try. You expend a lot of energy chasing the ball and Barcelona will eventually find an opening.

You are absolutely right about Ronaldo which is why he can f*ck off to Milan as far as I'm concerned.
COTR

Number of posts : 26580
Supports : Liverp8-0l
Favourite Player : Xabier Alonso, Fabio Aurelio, Daniel Agger, Pepe Reina, Alberto Aquilani, Elano, Luis Suarez, Glen Johnson
Registration date : 2006-08-06

Post by COTR on Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:01 pm

shazlx wrote:

Yeah I thought Real played a good game tactically tonight. The Albiol mistake just ruined almost the entire second half as a spectacle.

Ronaldo remains unwatchable and an obscene player. I don't miss having to see that awful free kick routine every week.
blutgraetsche

Number of posts : 23328
Supports : Deutsche Fußballnationalmannschaft
Registration date : 2006-08-09

Post by blutgraetsche on Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:02 pm

We Want 5! wrote:
Although the ref takes most if the credit for helping turn the game, ozil has been excellent since coming on. A poor mans Adam Johnson which begs the question: Why on earth didn't he start?

Because Mourinho was, is and always will be a coward, that's why.

25% possession at the Bernabeu? That's a disgrace for Real Madrid, simple as.
Isco Benny

Post by Isco Benny on Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:03 pm

Effenberg wrote:They should send German refs down there once in a while. Bayern have had maybe two penalties all season. None since January even though that's when Robben returned.

Laugh Robben loves a swandive, bless his baldy pate
Pirlo

Number of posts : 2750
Supports : AC Milan
Favourite Player : Andrea Pirlo, Maldini, Costacurta, Nesta, Redondo, Rui Costa, R. Baggio, Sheva, Boban, Albertini, Seedorf, Kaka!

Post by Pirlo on Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:03 pm

Jaime wrote:
shazlx wrote:

Well, I agree that Pepe helped in midfield. But Mourinho goes into these games intentionally conceding the ball to Barcelona. Even in the first half we only had the ball for 35% of the time. I know Barcelona are always going to dominate possession but it's like we don't even try. You expend a lot of energy chasing the ball and Barcelona will eventually find an opening.

You are absolutely right about Ronaldo which is why he can f*ck off to Milan as far as I'm concerned.

No thanks. Evil or Very Mad
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:04 pm

blutgraetsche wrote:
We Want 5! wrote:

Because Mourinho was, is and always will be a coward, that's why.

25% possession at the Bernabeu? That's a disgrace for Real Madrid, simple as.

Ale
Isco Benny

Post by Isco Benny on Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:07 pm

blutgraetsche wrote:Touch-of-a-rapist alert: Spot the (ex-) Premier League players.

What's up ladies?

Blut, you old dog: welcome back. Where were you for some good old champions league banter? Spurs burying Bremen in the group stages just didnt feel complete without you Laughing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:58 pm