Bundesliga 2012

Share
avatar
Puro

Number of posts : 10676
Registration date : 2006-09-12

Re: Bundesliga 2012

Post by Puro on Fri May 11, 2012 7:09 pm

Fey wrote:Keulen just went down Puro. Massive club though, they set fire on their own stadium last saturday!



Blut doesnt agree with such behaviour at all! Very Happy

Good for Dusseldorp to return! Came back from the 4th tier ffs! A shame it goes at the expense of Berlijn by the looks of it. Not a single East-German team in the league next year, that's not really a good sign imo.

I think we would all agree if Dusseldorp, Hertha, Frankfurt, Keulen, 1860 Munchen etc should all be in the Bundesliga instead of the likes of Hoffenheim, Freiburg, Bremen, Augsburg, Wolfsburg etc.

That was beautiful! The smoke swiftly engulfing the fans while the bombs exploded...reminded me of a Copa Libertadores scenario when the home fans welcome their team before a crucial match.

My ideal Bundesliga: Bayern, Stuttgart, Bremen, Hamburg, Schalke, Dortmund, Leverkusen, Nurnberg, Monchengladbach, Kaiserslautern, Düsseldorf, Köln, Berlin, Frankfurt, Dresden, Hannover, Wolfsburg, Hoffenheim/Bochum/Karlsruher.


avatar
Effenberg

Number of posts : 3975
Age : 39
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: Bundesliga 2012

Post by Effenberg on Sat May 12, 2012 7:51 pm

Cup final: Dortmund up 3-1 at the half.

Bayern the better team (honestly) but Dortmund scores with every shot (of which there were two plus a penalty). Terrible defense for their opening goal.
avatar
fcb

Number of posts : 40471
Age : 106
Supports : FC Barcelona
Registration date : 2006-08-11

Re: Bundesliga 2012

Post by fcb on Sat May 12, 2012 8:20 pm

Agreed. Dortmund have hardly done anything in the game in terms of attack, yet lead 3-1.

Will be an interesting watch for Chelsea's manager and scouts - pack the defense and crowd the ball in midfield, then rely on a combination of counter attacks, efficiency, luck, defensive lapses, and poor finishing (how did Robben and Gomez ruin that chance when the Dortmund keeper was stranded near the halfway line Doh ) to win.
avatar
fcb

Number of posts : 40471
Age : 106
Supports : FC Barcelona
Registration date : 2006-08-11

Re: Bundesliga 2012

Post by fcb on Sat May 12, 2012 8:22 pm

4-1 now, another deadly counter attack. This one was really good to watch though. Utterly clinical.

This Dortmund are putting a hex on Bayern like Barça have had over Madrid the last 3 seasons.
avatar
fcb

Number of posts : 40471
Age : 106
Supports : FC Barcelona
Registration date : 2006-08-11

Re: Bundesliga 2012

Post by fcb on Sat May 12, 2012 8:40 pm

Ribery with an absolutely brilliant solo goal to make it 4-2. Bayern pushing hard now.

worms.

Number of posts : 5010
Supports : BALENCE, PROGRESS, Us(Liverpool), Us(Barcelona) ,Us(Lazio), Us(Napoli), Us(Athletic Club), Us(Valencia), Us(Zenit St Petersburg), Us(Russia), Us(Uruguay), Us(España)!
Favourite Player : Goldado,Zlatan,Robben aka The Bald Prince, Busquets has now won the Euro's x1, World Cup x1, La Liga x3, UCL x2, Coppa DR x2, UEFA SC x2, Club World Cup x2. At the age of 23
Registration date : 2011-12-07

Re: Bundesliga 2012

Post by worms. on Sat May 12, 2012 8:44 pm

Bayern with one eye on next week?
avatar
fcb

Number of posts : 40471
Age : 106
Supports : FC Barcelona
Registration date : 2006-08-11

Re: Bundesliga 2012

Post by fcb on Sat May 12, 2012 8:45 pm

5-2, another defensive calamity from Bayern.

Dortmund do the double.
avatar
Effenberg

Number of posts : 3975
Age : 39
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: Bundesliga 2012

Post by Effenberg on Sat May 12, 2012 8:59 pm

Tough to watch. Bayern really need to take the lead against Dortmund. They can't play them from behind. Less horrific defending would help too.
avatar
Effenberg

Number of posts : 3975
Age : 39
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: Bundesliga 2012

Post by Effenberg on Sat May 12, 2012 9:04 pm

fcb wrote:
This Dortmund are putting a hex on Bayern like Barça have had over Madrid the last 3 seasons.

Not quite the same. Barca dominated Madrid. Three of these five Dortmund wins should have been draws at least.
avatar
Fey

Number of posts : 35347
Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: Bundesliga 2012

Post by Fey on Sat May 12, 2012 9:38 pm

Knew Dortmund would win, Bayern either win the double or nothing since 2000!

First half was for Bayern, played rather well. However, their mental strength isnt that strong. After that 2-1 they were starting to lose their dominance. And after the 3-1 they were broken.

Second half was for Dortmund. The way Dortmund hit on the counter was impressive. However, you cant play Ribery, Gomez, Robben, Kroos AND Mueller and have a dodgy defense. That's asking for trouble. Schweini can't do it all by himself when the forwards lose the ball.

Thought the CL was in the bag for Bayern, however, if they defend like tonight..im fairly sure they will do a Leverkussen!
avatar
Effenberg

Number of posts : 3975
Age : 39
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: Bundesliga 2012

Post by Effenberg on Sat May 12, 2012 9:47 pm

Ironically, Alaba and Badstuber were our worst players today. At least they won't be able to have another stinker next week. Bayern will have to play Chelsea van Gaal style and take the lead.
avatar
The Easter Bunny

Number of posts : 8563
Age : 24
Supports : Cambridge
Favourite Player : Pitt, Potter, Wilkshire, Carden and Larsson
Registration date : 2006-08-06

Re: Bundesliga 2012

Post by The Easter Bunny on Sat May 12, 2012 10:16 pm

I didn't watch the game but it seems we (Bayern) played poorly, however we (Dortmund) played some great intricate football. We (Bayern) must take our chances if we are are to beat Chelsea, if not we (Chelsea) will be able to create chances through counter attacks. But with the suspension of Ramires, the facking shit runner who according to PES stats is useless. We (Chelsea) loose a good individual who can initiate play and create space during the counter attack.

WG Ale

worms.

Number of posts : 5010
Supports : BALENCE, PROGRESS, Us(Liverpool), Us(Barcelona) ,Us(Lazio), Us(Napoli), Us(Athletic Club), Us(Valencia), Us(Zenit St Petersburg), Us(Russia), Us(Uruguay), Us(España)!
Favourite Player : Goldado,Zlatan,Robben aka The Bald Prince, Busquets has now won the Euro's x1, World Cup x1, La Liga x3, UCL x2, Coppa DR x2, UEFA SC x2, Club World Cup x2. At the age of 23
Registration date : 2011-12-07

Re: Bundesliga 2012

Post by worms. on Sat May 12, 2012 10:34 pm

#obsessed
avatar
blutgraetsche

Number of posts : 23328
Supports : Deutsche Fußballnationalmannschaft
Registration date : 2006-08-09

Re: Bundesliga 2012

Post by blutgraetsche on Sun May 13, 2012 12:26 am

Dortmund: too good for Germany, not good enough for Europe.

Bayern: too good for Europe, not good enough for Germany

Ale

Congrats to Dortmund on the double, very impressive (domestic) season by any standard, broke a few records even. Ale They now owe it to the league and themselves to do much better in Europe next season, and I think they will.

Bayern better win next week. Their domestic dominance is in real danger, and I'm sorry but Dortmund clearly got your number, or any team that presses aggressively, is well organised and plays with purpose for that matter, e.g. Gladbach a few times this season. The pressure is clearly on now, as doing a Leverkusen would definitely hurt the image of the club. Advantage Chelsea, as they already won their domestic cup and have less pressure.


avatar
The Easter Bunny

Number of posts : 8563
Age : 24
Supports : Cambridge
Favourite Player : Pitt, Potter, Wilkshire, Carden and Larsson
Registration date : 2006-08-06

Re: Bundesliga 2012

Post by The Easter Bunny on Sun May 13, 2012 12:38 am

worms. wrote:#obsessed

If that's what you call throwing the rod out with some bait. I actually find some of your posts quite insightful, I just find your equal support for so many teams quite strange.
avatar
Effenberg

Number of posts : 3975
Age : 39
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: Bundesliga 2012

Post by Effenberg on Sun May 13, 2012 2:17 am

blutgraetsche wrote:I'm sorry but Dortmund clearly got your number,

Blut, don't you think Dortmund also had a nice dose of luck in all three games against Bayern this season? They created almost nothing today in the first half and had three goals to show for it. They weren't the better team in the two league games either. Those could have gone either way. Today we couldn't overcome some of the most atrocious individual errors I've ever seen by Bayern players. But that wasn't Dortmund, we did that to ourselves.

I agree, next week is a must-win. For the national team too. The Bayern kids need some confidence.
avatar
Kroos

Number of posts : 9049
Age : 31
Supports : FC Bayern Munich, die MANNSCHAFT
Favourite Player : Kroos, Müller, Götze, Neuer, Gündogan
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: Bundesliga 2012

Post by Kroos on Sun May 13, 2012 5:59 am

horror show in the defense, 3 of the 5 goals were results of individual errors

i think we played well in the first half, gomez was really good, after the 3:1 the game was over (omg and close before halftime Grr ), it was obvious that they will play on counter and would rape us

agree with EFFE, BVB was very lucky in all 3 games, but i have the feeling they force there luck because all of them are facking runners and urge us to make mistakes

still confindet about chelsea, chelseas style is by far not that aggressive, and they are by far not that well organized

avatar
blutgraetsche

Number of posts : 23328
Supports : Deutsche Fußballnationalmannschaft
Registration date : 2006-08-09

Re: Bundesliga 2012

Post by blutgraetsche on Sun May 13, 2012 10:44 am

I agree that Bayern played well in the first half, not so much in the second, and that the result was a bit harsh. However, I can't agree that Dortmund won the last five (!) games against you guys because of luck. You say individual mistakes but those mistakes have to be forced. Dortmund have a very effective formula against you, because they work their asses off and attack and defend excellently as a team (in such a radical way that arguably only Barca do, albeit with a different philosophy), and because they effectively neutralise one of your major strengths, wing play, with their own outstanding wings, especially their right.

Dortmund play with purpose, they run a lot but their attacks are intelligent and unpredictable. They were clinical yesterday, but they often aren't, yet still haven't lost a match since December. Bayern still tend to fall back to the Van Gaal-esque passing it around without penetration and surprise moments, especially when they concede first. That's why I actually wanted to see Dortmund concede first yesterday, just to see how they would have coped (and how Bayern would have played, especially on the counter where they haven't been great for a while now), but it wasn't meant to be.
avatar
Super Progress

Number of posts : 15428
Age : 28
Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: Bundesliga 2012

Post by Super Progress on Sun May 13, 2012 12:59 pm

blutgraetsche wrote:I agree that Bayern played well in the first half, not so much in the second, and that the result was a bit harsh. However, I can't agree that Dortmund won the last five (!) games against you guys because of luck. You say individual mistakes but those mistakes have to be forced. Dortmund have a very effective formula against you, because they work their asses off and attack and defend excellently as a team (in such a radical way that arguably only Barca do, albeit with a different philosophy), and because they effectively neutralise one of your major strengths, wing play, with their own outstanding wings, especially their right.

Dortmund play with purpose, they run a lot but their attacks are intelligent and unpredictable. They were clinical yesterday, but they often aren't, yet still haven't lost a match since December. Bayern still tend to fall back to the Van Gaal-esque passing it around without penetration and surprise moments, especially when they concede first. That's why I actually wanted to see Dortmund concede first yesterday, just to see how they would have coped (and how Bayern would have played, especially on the counter where they haven't been great for a while now), but it wasn't meant to be.
ok
They seem very confident against Bayern and I agree with you that they have to do it in Europe. Although I read an article the other day that they might sell out this summer Sad


worms.

Number of posts : 5010
Supports : BALENCE, PROGRESS, Us(Liverpool), Us(Barcelona) ,Us(Lazio), Us(Napoli), Us(Athletic Club), Us(Valencia), Us(Zenit St Petersburg), Us(Russia), Us(Uruguay), Us(España)!
Favourite Player : Goldado,Zlatan,Robben aka The Bald Prince, Busquets has now won the Euro's x1, World Cup x1, La Liga x3, UCL x2, Coppa DR x2, UEFA SC x2, Club World Cup x2. At the age of 23
Registration date : 2011-12-07

Re: Bundesliga 2012

Post by worms. on Sun May 13, 2012 2:01 pm

The Easter Bunny wrote:
worms. wrote:#obsessed

If that's what you call throwing the rod out with some bait. I actually find some of your posts quite insightful, I just find your equal support for so many teams quite strange.

I find the fact you put me on your 'foe' list yet you are still talking to me equally strange.
avatar
Effenberg

Number of posts : 3975
Age : 39
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: Bundesliga 2012

Post by Effenberg on Sun May 13, 2012 2:47 pm

I'd say they were quite lucky in all three games this season. In Munich they won against the run of play and in Dortmund they also scored just when Bayern was dominating (and then Robben decided to miss a penalty and the sitter of sitters). Yesterday was just a horrid performance by Bayern peppered with multiple individual errors. Yet before the 2-1 (again an individual error), Dortmund was doing NOTHING at all. Lahm should have given Bayern the lead as well. Instead Boateng gifts them a penalty, and that was followed by a quick counter, which is something that Dortmund obviously do well. (Although Lewandowski's finish of that was more luck than anything too, he shot right at Neuer's legs.) You're right, Bayern needed the lead. Instead they gave them a leg up after 3mins and then again with the stupid penalty.

Their luck will run out soon and I'm looking forward to when it happens. Facing some adversity will do them good and maybe then they'll be able to represent Germany in Europe past December.
avatar
The Easter Bunny

Number of posts : 8563
Age : 24
Supports : Cambridge
Favourite Player : Pitt, Potter, Wilkshire, Carden and Larsson
Registration date : 2006-08-06

Re: Bundesliga 2012

Post by The Easter Bunny on Sun May 13, 2012 4:46 pm

worms. wrote:
The Easter Bunny wrote:
worms. wrote:#obsessed

If that's what you call throwing the rod out with some bait. I actually find some of your posts quite insightful, I just find your equal support for so many teams quite strange.

I find the fact you put me on your 'foe' list yet you are still talking to me equally strange.

I never put you on my 'foe' list, otherwise I wouldn't be able to see what your posting, I merely stated that IF people put you on their 'foe' list your posts wouldn't appear to other people. #subtledifferences
avatar
Antarion

Number of posts : 3372
Age : 32
Supports : Germany, Bayern
Favourite Player : Müller, Neuer and Schürrle
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Re: Bundesliga 2012

Post by Antarion on Mon May 14, 2012 12:30 pm

Couldn't watch the game on saturady (lucky me, luckily, lucky luke) but aren't bothered that much with he loss. 5 conceded is a bit worrysome though, but no injuries is a good result for me.

Now its all or nothing for this season. Have a good feeling Smile
avatar
Puro

Number of posts : 10676
Registration date : 2006-09-12

Re: Bundesliga 2012

Post by Puro on Tue May 15, 2012 5:10 pm

Dortmund doesn't want to be a laughingstock again in the CL and sign Pizarro to score them goals for them in Europe. <Ale>
avatar
Fey

Number of posts : 35347
Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: Bundesliga 2012

Post by Fey on Tue May 15, 2012 9:30 pm

Mental stuff in Dusseldorf Laughing
avatar
anglophileHedgehog

Number of posts : 4934
Age : 29
Supports : VfB Stuttgart
Registration date : 2006-08-09

Re: Bundesliga 2012

Post by anglophileHedgehog on Tue May 15, 2012 10:00 pm

Fey wrote:Mental stuff in Dusseldorf Laughing
Das kann ja heiter werden... Rolling Eyes
avatar
blutgraetsche

Number of posts : 23328
Supports : Deutsche Fußballnationalmannschaft
Registration date : 2006-08-09

Re: Bundesliga 2012

Post by blutgraetsche on Tue May 15, 2012 11:32 pm

NRW taking over the Bundesliga. Is it because I moved here recently...?

Köln going down, Düsseldorf in the 1. Bundesliga after God knows how long. You can't make this up...

Going to be one interesting season. Köln, Düsseldorf and Berlin all belong in the 1. Bundesliga though.
avatar
Antarion

Number of posts : 3372
Age : 32
Supports : Germany, Bayern
Favourite Player : Müller, Neuer and Schürrle
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Re: Bundesliga 2012

Post by Antarion on Wed May 16, 2012 8:25 am

Fey wrote:Mental stuff in Dusseldorf Laughing
drunken Smile



In other news: Karlsruher SC now in the 3rd division Erm Doh
Friend of mine wouldn't believe me when i told him that, whenever there is sth to bottle ksc will bottle it Smile
Some mental stuff there, too.

It wouldn't suprise me if the DFL get rid of the relegation battles again after those two matches lol!
avatar
Kroos

Number of posts : 9049
Age : 31
Supports : FC Bayern Munich, die MANNSCHAFT
Favourite Player : Kroos, Müller, Götze, Neuer, Gündogan
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: Bundesliga 2012

Post by Kroos on Wed May 16, 2012 5:44 pm

so kagawa is leaving, really don`t bother, bad for the squad strength, but not a big loss in terms of quality for the first 11, hes was just lucky that götze was so often injured

sounds stupid but for me they have now a better chance in europe, everything run threw kagawa, but he has not the potential to shine at the highest level NOW or never, who knows, i hope dortmund change there style, it would be suicide to believe that they can play successfully the same way in europe

kagawa is more a supporting forward, to close down the middle you need midfielders in europe

they have to play more patient, right now they are just in rush mode


they should play a diamond formation or 4-3-3


-------kehl
bender---gündogan/leitner
-----götze
----reus
--------lewandoswki

avatar
anglophileHedgehog

Number of posts : 4934
Age : 29
Supports : VfB Stuttgart
Registration date : 2006-08-09

Re: Bundesliga 2012

Post by anglophileHedgehog on Thu May 17, 2012 12:13 pm

As the summer break and SGZ (saure Gurken Zeit) are looming - don't be afraid, a Fearless Knight has appeared on the horizon:

„Lothar – immer am Ball“

Loddar bekommt eigene Doku-Soap

„Sex-Szenen sind aber tabu



http://www.bild.de/unterhaltung/tv/lothar-matthaeus/bekommt-eigene-doku-soap-bei-vox-24181124.bild.html

lol!

Sponsored content

Re: Bundesliga 2012

Post by Sponsored content


    Current date/time is Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:34 am