Bundesliga 2012

Romford Pele

Number of posts : 18652
Supports : Arsenal (Team Progress)
Favourite Player : Ozil
Registration date : 2006-10-05

Re: Bundesliga 2012

Post by Romford Pele on Thu May 17, 2012 12:16 pm

Kroos wrote:so kagawa is leaving, really don`t bother, bad for the squad strength, but not a big loss in terms of quality for the first 11, hes was just lucky that götze was so often injured

sounds stupid but for me they have now a better chance in europe, everything run threw kagawa, but he has not the potential to shine at the highest level NOW or never, who knows, i hope dortmund change there style, it would be suicide to believe that they can play successfully the same way in europe

kagawa is more a supporting forward, to close down the middle you need midfielders in europe

they have to play more patient, right now they are just in rush mode

they should play a diamond formation or 4-3-3

-------kehl
bender---gündogan/leitner
-----götze
----reus
--------lewandoswki

I don't think there's anything wrong with Dortmund's style. This was their first season back in the CL after a long while. They were naive and profligate rather than being bad. If they struggle next season, then tthat criticism is warranted IMO.
Kroos

Number of posts : 9049
Supports : FC Bayern Munich, die MANNSCHAFT
Favourite Player : Kroos, Müller, Götze, Neuer, Gündogan
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Kroos on Thu May 24, 2012 3:10 pm

Puro

Number of posts : 10676
Registration date : 2006-09-12

Post by Puro on Sat May 26, 2012 5:13 pm

The club of the devil offered 16m for Kagawa! Biggrin

Over there in that league they pay a lot of money for scrubs like Downing, Henderson, Carroll, Carrick and they only offered 16m for someone who can actually play really well!!! lol! <Ale>

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:22 am