Super Progress

Number of posts : 15429
Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: Real Madrid C.F. 2010/11

Post by Super Progress on Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:08 pm

Allez les rouges wrote:Hey Super

Sorry this is very random but I am in Copenhagen for a couple of days from tomorrow, any tips? Wink
Stay away from a place called Amager if you don't want to get robbed. Biggrin That is where I live anyway.

We have the longest walking street in the world which is worth checking out. You could check out a place called Nyhavn which has some nice architecture. It is near the end of the big walking street or you could go there by taking the metro to Kongens Nytov.

But anything in particular that you want to know?
Allez les rouges

Number of posts : 8098
Supports : Deutschland, Arsenal
Favourite Player : Jens Lehmann

Post by Allez les rouges on Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:12 pm

Well it is a stag Wink Embarassed

So I think the plan is for CULTURAL ACTIVITIES in the morning, possibly getting less cultural as the day progresses. But thought I might as well throw it out there Wink
Super Progress

Post by Super Progress on Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:28 pm

Many visit our famous themepark Tivoli which is the second oldest in the world. Also the little mermaid is a statue that people tend to check out as well. At the moment the weather isn't that good but you could hang out on Islands Brygge or the beach. We also have the Tycho Brahe Planetarium. You should stop by Christania which is a commune and is quite unique not to mention that they sell weed legally(more or less). In terms of museums you could visit the the Workers Museum or Statens Museum for Kunst(National Gallery of Denmark).

Allez les rouges

Number of posts : 8098
Supports : Deutschland, Arsenal
Favourite Player : Jens Lehmann

Post by Allez les rouges on Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:30 pm

Wikkid, cheers Ale
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Post by Jaime on Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:51 pm

Di María pide una mejora inmediata de contrato

El argentino Ángel di María pidió que el Real Madrid le amplíe el contrato, pese a que firmó con el club el verano pasado hasta junio de 2016. El jugador cobra dos millones brutos por temporada y espera una mejora, según confesó en una entrevista a Radio La Red.

"Estoy muy bien, contento y feliz por el año que hice y ahora ansioso por conseguir una nueva renovación, porque me habían prometido que si la cosa me iba bien y era titular, me iban a renovar", dijo. Y no negó que es seguido por varios equipos europeos: "Seguro que sí, pero estoy muy feliz en Madrid y ansioso por la renovación. A ver si puede ser antes de la Copa América".

El jugador considera que rindió por encima de las expectativas: "Nunca esperaban que hiciera el campeonato que hice. Tampoco cómo estuve en la Champions. Me siento muy contento porque crecí muchísimo en el Madrid. Con la confianza del técnico, mejoré muchísimo, me ayudó a soltarme y a tener más libertad. Las cosas me salieron cada vez mejor y terminé el año muy bien"

E insistió en la mejora de contrato: "Sí, la verdad es que estoy esperando si se puede hacer lo más rápido posible, pero estoy tranquilo y aguardando a ver qué pasa".

http://www.as.com/futbol/articulo/di-maria-pide-mejora-inmediata/20110617dasdasftb_50/Tes

Rolling Eyes
blutgraetsche

Number of posts : 23328
Supports : Deutsche Fußballnationalmannschaft
Registration date : 2006-08-09

Post by blutgraetsche on Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:12 pm

Jose Mourinho to scrap 4-2-3-1 in favour of 4-3-3 Real Madrid formation - report

'Special One' will make adjustments to his starting XI next term to allow Nuri Sahin a regular first-team place following his arrival from Borussia Dortmund

By Salvatore Landolina
Jun 19, 2011 12:40:00 PM

Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho is ready to bin his 4-2-3-1 formation and deploy a new 4-3-3 system for next season, according to Marca.

The change is to allow Nuri Sahin space on the left side of a three-man midfield.

Last season's 4-2-3-1 saw Iker Casillas in goal, a back four of Sergio Ramos, Pepe, Riccardo Carvalho and Marcelo. Xabi Alonso and Sami Khedira were holding, while Angel Di Maria, Mesut Ozil and Cristiano Ronaldo often played behind Karim Benzema.

However, the changes Mourinho is considering will not affect the defence, but it will add a twist in midfielder and up front.

It is thought that Khedira will move to the right, Alonso in the middle and Sahin on the left. Ozil, Benzema and Ronaldo will be the front three.

Kaka or Di Maria could alternate roles with German international Ozil.

The new 4-3-3, if Mourinho opts to deploy it, will likely be set up in the following formation:

Casillas; Ramos, Pepe, Riccardo Carvalho, Marcelo; Khedira, Alonso, Sahin; Ozil, Benzema, Ronaldo.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2011/06/19/2538681/jose-mourinho-to-scrap-4-2-3-1-in-favour-of-4-3-3-real
Lordanger

Number of posts : 1519
Supports : hairbands
Favourite Player : Not Gerrard
Registration date : 2006-09-27

Post by Lordanger on Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:26 pm

classic jose... like Real really need 3 DCMs for 97% of the games they will play in the coming season.
i'd laugh at the article's integrity if it didn't ring true on so many levels.
fcb

Number of posts : 40471
Supports : FC Barcelona
Registration date : 2006-08-11

Post by fcb on Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:49 pm

Ozil on holiday Whistle

Super Progress

Post by Super Progress on Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:21 pm

Lordanger wrote:classic jose... like Real really need 3 DCMs for 97% of the games they will play in the coming season.
i'd laugh at the article's integrity if it didn't ring true on so many levels.
Even if the article is true then I don't expect us to really play with 3 central midfielders who don't venture forward. Khedira isn't a real Dm even though he has been forced to play that for us. So I think he would get a licence to make those penetrating deep runs while Alonso and Sahin takes care of the distribution. However I do think Mourinho will use the 4-3-3 for big games which I'm down with although I don't like the look of Sahin in those matches. Would prefer to push Pepe into midfield where he can run amok.

Progress <Ale>
Jaime

Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal

Post by Jaime on Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:40 pm

El Inter ofrece 30 millones por Kaká, según L'Equipe

El Inter de Milán ha ofrecido al Real Madrid 30 millones de euros por el brasileño Kaká, según informa hoy el diario francés L'Equipe. Sin embargo, el Real Madrid ha exigido 10 millones más por un futbolista por el que pagó, hace dos años, 65.

Según esta versión, la venta de Kaká podría financiar el fichaje de Coentrao, cuyo precio de salida es de 30 millones, y parte del coste de Neymar o Agüero, las dos opciones que el club maneja para reforzar su ataque.

Hace menos de dos semanas, el padre del jugador se reunió con el vicepresidente del Milán, Adriano Galliani; el director deportivo, Ariedo Braida, y el entrenador, Massimiliano Allegri. Aunque oficialmente se aseguraba que sólo se habló del hermano de Kaká, Digao, lo cierto es que el Milán quiso asegurarse de que el brasileño no aceptaría una oferta del Inter. "Se queda en el Madrid", dijo Bosco Leite.

http://www.as.com/futbol/articulo/inter-ofrece-millones-kaka-l/20110620dasdasftb_48/Tes
abundance

Number of posts : 1514
Supports : FC Inter
Registration date : 2007-01-29

Post by abundance on Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:12 pm

fcb wrote:Ozil on holiday Whistle
eheh...
I always thought that Ozil with his face and touch really resembles a player of the old times.
the cigarette blends well with that.
lots of players still smoke today anyway.

some famous smokers: cruyff, platini, vialli, baggio, conti, rijkard, ancelotti, signori, nesta....

fcb

Post by fcb on Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:04 pm

Some talk on Twitter that the photo is actually from 2 years ago...who knows.
Kroos

Number of posts : 9049
Supports : FC Bayern Munich, die MANNSCHAFT
Favourite Player : Kroos, Müller, Götze, Neuer, Gündogan

Post by Kroos on Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:22 pm

fcb wrote:Some talk on Twitter that the photo is actually from 2 years ago...who knows.

no before real madrid he always had short hairs
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:50 pm

Varane podría anunciar hoy su fichaje por el Madrid

El francés Raphael Varane podría anunciar hoy mismo que jugará la próxima temporada en el Real Madrid, según publica el diario francés 'L'Equipe'. El club blanco, que parece haberle ganado la partida al Manchester United y al París Saint Germain, sigue negociando con el Lens, club al que ya ha dado garantías de pago, como informa hoy AS. El precio del futbolista podría rondar los diez millones de euros.

El fichaje de Varane es una petición personal de Mourinho. En principio se especuló con la idea de que el club blanco le dejase una temporada cedido en el Lens, pero parece que pretende incorporarle de inmediato, sobre todo si se confirma el traspaso de Garay. El hecho de que no vaya a tener minutos en el equipo blanco es lo que mantiene al PSG en la pelea por ficharle.

El club parisino está de acuerdo en pagar lo que exige el Lens, pero está en manos de las preferencias del jugador, inclinado hacia el Madrid. Tampoco ayuda al PSG el hecho de que aún no tenga entrenador para la próxima campaña.

Varane, francés pero con orígenes en La Martinica, ya ha visitado las instalaciones de Valdebebas y también viene avalado por Zinedine Zidane.

http://www.as.com/futbol/articulo/varane-podria-anunciar-hoy-fichaje/20110621dasdasftb_16/Tes

Rolling Eyes
mongrel hawk

Number of posts : 4757
Supports : Corinthians

Post by mongrel hawk on Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:50 pm

abundance wrote:
eheh...
I always thought that Ozil with his face and touch really resembles a player of the old times.
the cigarette blends well with that.
lots of players still smoke today anyway.

some famous smokers: cruyff, platini, vialli, baggio, conti, rijkard, ancelotti, signori, nesta....

zidane, ronaldo, sócrates, garrincha, gerson.
Isco Benny

Number of posts : 19647
Supports : Spurs, FOLLOWS (just for worms): Werder Bremen, Lazio, Ferencvaros, Valencia, El Classico, Angleterre, Magyarorszag
Favourite Player : Don't cha wish your left back was BAE? Don't cha

Post by Isco Benny on Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:45 pm

Hey Kroos, what was it you were saying about English players not looking after their bodies? Laughing

You can take the Turk out of Turkey , but there will always be a kebab eating camel smoking loafer just waiting to break out
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:39 pm

Maradona: "Neymar es un maleducado como Pele" lol!
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:28 am

I can only hope Marca are as wrong about this as they were about Villa. Grr

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:08 am

the only reason madrid might regret buying this kid is because jose is in charge and he is not known for developing talent and it may be a bad deal for the kid as well for that reason, jose will beat the creativity out of his game, someone please get this man out of la liga asap, Perez i hate you.

But believe me, i would rather to have him playing with than against us, when he reaches his level, its between him/Pastore and sanchez has to know will take over from messi when he starts to decline. the boy is a true genius.

would rather him that sanchez on a purely talent basis.
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:13 am

You really think Alexis Sanchez is that good? Not just because he is linked with you?

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:24 am

Jaimito el Crack wrote:You really think Alexis Sanchez is that good? Not just because he is linked with you?

don't think he is that good, but i think he has a very high ceiling, long with neymar and pastore they are the most talent young players in the game right now.

i think has Gab marcotti said, who is not someone i tend to like or agree with, if he came to barca he would arguably be only second to only messi in terms of talent, i tend to agree with him on that.

any team that gets any one of these 3 players would be a blessing IMO, thats if they are not coach by jose that is Razz
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:31 am

Messiah wrote:
Jaimito el Crack wrote:You really think Alexis Sanchez is that good? Not just because he is linked with you?

don't think he is that good, but i think he has a very high ceiling, long with neymar and pastore they are the most talent young players in the game right now.

i think has Gab marcotti said, who is not someone i tend to like or agree with, if he came to barca he would arguably be only second to only messi in terms of talent, i tend to agree with him on that.

any team that gets any one of these 3 players would be a blessing IMO, thats if they are not coach by jose that is Razz

Interesting. Admittedly I don't watch as much Serie A as I used to but I was overly impressed with Sanchez at the WC last summer. A good player to be sure but not on the 'galactico' level.

I guess I will believe Neymar when (if) I see it.

Pastore is the dogs bollocks though. Ale
Kroos

Number of posts : 9049
Supports : FC Bayern Munich, die MANNSCHAFT
Favourite Player : Kroos, Müller, Götze, Neuer, Gündogan

Post by Kroos on Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:49 am

lol alone germany has 5 better talents compared to sanchez

Pras_tama

Number of posts : 2101
Supports : Manchester United & Indonesia NT
Favourite Player : Scholes
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Post by Pras_tama on Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:21 pm

Kroos wrote:lol alone germany has 5 better talents compared to sanchez

wonder why no German talents being linked with Barcelona, Man United, Man City and Inter Razz

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:26 pm

lol!
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:58 pm

Varane está a punto

Real Madrid está a un paso de cerrar el cuarto fichaje de la temporada. Se trata de Raphael Varane, jovencísimo central (18 años), que ha sido recomendado por Zidane. El club blanco ha llegado a un acuerdo con el Lens por unos 10 millones de euros y ahora tendrá que hacer lo propio con el jugador.

A última hora de la tarde del martes, fuentes del Lens confirmaban a MARCA un principio de acuerdo con el Real Madrid. Los otros equipos que han entrado en la puja han sido Paris Saint Germain y Manchester United. El club galo estaba dispuesto a ofrecer una cifra superior a los 10 millones de euros, pero el central tenía decidido que prefería el Madrid, seducido por las palabras de Zizou y el proyecto de Mourinho.

Pese a que su familia le estaba recomendando que siguiera en Francia con sus estudios y seguir creciendo como jugador en el Lens antes de dar el salto a un grande, Varane quedó entusiasmado con el club blanco después de conocer Valdebebas la semana pasada.

El interés por Varane lo destapó el pasado viernes L’Équipe, un día después de que MARCA informara de que tanto Zidane como Ronaldo se habían convertido en dos de los principales asesores deportivos de Florentino Pérez, con la misión cada uno de recomendar a las futuras estrellas de sus respectivos países. Zidane ya ha dado con uno.

http://www.marca.com/2011/06/22/futbol/equipos/real_madrid/1308721810.html

So Mourinho will play an 18 year old from France but not one from our own cantera? Ale

F*CK OFF!
fcb

Post by fcb on Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:24 pm

According to AS, the signing of Varane also means that Mateos will be sold Laughing
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:38 pm

fcb wrote:According to AS, the signing of Varane also means that Mateos will be sold Laughing

So I guess Mourinho was lying when he said Mateos would be 'our Pique'? lol!
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:05 pm

Sanchís: "Ojalá tuviesen alguna vez las incorporaciones un sabor castizo"

El ex jugador del Real Madrid, Manolo Sanchís, reivindicó la presencia de futbolistas nacionales, especialmente de la cantera, en la primera plantilla del club blanco y se mostró deseoso de que "de vez en cuando, alguna de las incorporaciones de las que se habla cada verano tuviera un sabor más castizo".

"La cantera del Real Madrid es fantástica. La mejor del mundo. No es fácil subir de la cantera al primer equipo, eso es cierto. Y más según está ahora el mundo del fútbol. Pero no hay más que pasarse por la Ciudad Deportiva de Valdebebas y si das una patada a las piedras ves que sale talento por todos lados", dijo Sanchís.

El ex jugador blanco, director de un campus de verano para niños que lleva su nombre y que fue presentado en las instalaciones del Canal de Isabel II, dijo que se queda "con los de casa" ante la posible llegada al Real Madrid del brasileño Neymar y del francés Raphael Varane.

"Todo lo que venga de fuera y que mejore lo que hay está bien. En un equipo, cuanta más calidad tenga el entrenador para elegir, mejor. Pero me gustaría que de vez en cuando, alguna de estas incorporaciones tuviera un sabor más castizo", añadió Sanchís.

El ex jugador del Real Madrid, encargado ahora de la organización de eventos como el campus infantil, confío en que de todos estos proyectos deportivos salga alguna vez "algún Raúl, algún Casillas, algún Guti, o algún Michel, Butragueño o Martín Vázquez. Me gustan los de casa", concluyó.

http://www.marca.com/2011/06/22/futbol/equipos/real_madrid/1308761051.html

Ale
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:55 pm

Altintop se operará de la espalda el próximo lunes

Hamit Altintop pasará por el quirófano el próximo lunes 27 de una discopatía en las vértebras lumbares. El nuevo jugador del Real Madrid será operado en Alemania por sus problemas de espalda, los mismos que le han mantenido apartado de los terrenos de juego durante buena parte de esta temporada.

La lesión, que afecta a las vértebras L3-L4 y con un mínimo prolapso discal, fue diagnosticada tras unas molestias experimentadas por el futbolista y su evolución no positiva tras la aplicación de un tratamiento conservador.

Los servicios médicos del Real Madrid han aconsejado la intervención aprovechando el periodo vacacional del jugador, informa el club en su página web.

http://www.as.com/futbol/articulo/altintop-operara-espalda-proximo-lunes/20110623dasdasftb_20/Tes

Rolling Eyes

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:41 am