Real Madrid C.F. 2011/12

Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: Real Madrid C.F. 2011/12

Post by Jaime on Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:13 pm

King Pipita wrote:

I really like what I see so far from young Varane.

Varane has been good. It's been smart of Jose to play him against Chivas and Philadelphia with Carvalho who can tell him where to go and what to do. I'm not sure that his characteristics are best suited to nullifying the Barcelona attackers but he is got some tools for sure and if he keeps improving (and avoids the injuries) it seems like at the very worst he can be a good CB. We've signed worse. Ale
Jaime

Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal

Post by Jaime on Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:36 pm

Laughing

Except the Madrid to CR7 has only won one Copa del Rey.
Super Progress

Number of posts : 15428
Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Super Progress on Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:41 pm

Jaimito el Crack wrote:

Laughing

Except the Madrid to CR7 has only won one Copa del Rey.
lol!
Only thing they have in common is that both sides have played in white shirts.
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:33 pm

Well...if the football doesn't work out. Laughing

King Modric

Number of posts : 910
Supports : Real Madrid, soft spot for Liverpool
Favourite Player : Modric, Casillas, Alonso, Jese, Isco, Bale
Registration date : 2008-12-09

Post by King Modric on Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:10 pm

Jaimito el Crack wrote:Well...if the football doesn't work out. Laughing

Blacks Doh
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:22 pm

FT Hertha Berlin 1-3 Real Madrid

Two goals from Benzema and one from CR69 (stunning free kick...for once!). Really good game from Benzema. More of that please! Also very nice performance from Callejon. He could be 'our Pedro' in that his overall game is still kind of raw but he has bags of pace and is showing a real shrewd knack for scoring. Nice assist on Benzema's first goal today as well. Too bad he will sit in the stands once Altinfuck is back from injury.
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:53 am

Another interesting observation is that Coentrao keeps playing in the centre of midfield. I don't know if it is just because of injuries but Khedira was available today. He's looked good in that position, I think I said before I actually liked him better there than when he was playing as the left winger. Will be interesting to see how this situation evolves.
TM

Number of posts : 21218
Supports : PROGRESS!
Favourite Player : Luis Figo
Registration date : 2006-08-16

Post by TM on Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:10 pm

Jaimito el Crack wrote:Well...if the football doesn't work out. Laughing

The reincarnation of Tupac! cheers
blutgraetsche

Number of posts : 23328
Supports : Deutsche Fußballnationalmannschaft
Registration date : 2006-08-09

Post by blutgraetsche on Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:28 pm

Brothers gotta eat!

Blueprint for other Rotterdam 'talents' like Wijgnesium after, or during, their careers...
Pras_tama

Number of posts : 2101
Supports : Manchester United & Indonesia NT
Favourite Player : Scholes
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Post by Pras_tama on Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:29 pm

Jaimito el Crack wrote:FT Hertha Berlin 1-3 Real Madrid

Two goals from Benzema and one from CR69 (stunning free kick...for once!). Really good game from Benzema. More of that please! Also very nice performance from Callejon. He could be 'our Pedro' in that his overall game is still kind of raw but he has bags of pace and is showing a real shrewd knack for scoring. Nice assist on Benzema's first goal today as well. Too bad he will sit in the stands once Altinfuck is back from injury.

Why people are still underestimating CR ability in taking free-kicks? He is surely a better FK taker than R. Carlos
blutgraetsche

Number of posts : 23328
Supports : Deutsche Fußballnationalmannschaft
Registration date : 2006-08-09

Post by blutgraetsche on Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:24 pm

Because he takes around 387 per season and scores 4 on average.
Pras_tama

Post by Pras_tama on Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:33 pm

Name me a player (bar Beckham, Juninho, Del Piero or Pirlo) who has better stats than him
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:40 pm

Pras_tama wrote:Name me a player (bar Beckham, Juninho, Del Piero or Pirlo) who has better stats than him

lol!

Why do you get to eliminate all of the players that are clearly better than him!
Pras_tama

Post by Pras_tama on Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:47 pm

Jaimito el Crack wrote:
Pras_tama wrote:Name me a player (bar Beckham, Juninho, Del Piero or Pirlo) who has better stats than him

lol!

Why do you get to eliminate all of the players that are clearly better than him!

Those players are master of free-kick,, Ronaldo may not be as master as they are but he is A GREAT free-kick taker
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:16 am

Pras_tama wrote:
Jaimito el Crack wrote:

lol!

Those players are master of free-kick,, Ronaldo may not be as master as they are but he is A GREAT free-kick taker

Ronaldo thinks he is a master, thus he will be held to that standard.
Isco Benny

Number of posts : 19646
Supports : Spurs, FOLLOWS (just for worms): Werder Bremen, Lazio, Ferencvaros, Valencia, El Classico, Angleterre, Magyarorszag
Favourite Player : Don't cha wish your left back was BAE? Don't cha

Post by Isco Benny on Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:27 am

No No No No No No. No. No. Just NO!

Free kick taking is an artform which is more than just posing over the ball and then putting your laces through it in the SAME fashion everytime and hoping that you might catch it on the dip.

Ronaldo is an ABHORRENT free kick taker. Truly, mind numbingly horrible.

How or why do I think this? Because he relies 100% on the irregular flight of the ball. Which to me is simply no different from someone who toe punts with their eyes closed.

Compared to the vision and grace of the likes of Beckham, Juninho, Van Hooijdonk, Zidane, Mihjatovic, he's on the same level as Frank Lampard: it's a numbers game, hit 100 shots you'll eventually get a few in.

I've never understood why players like Giggs, Rooney at United used to let Ronaldo take free kicks when both were and are much, much better.

Same at Madrid: there must be better free kick takers in that squad. Must be
BoBo Vieri 32

Number of posts : 10187
Supports : Whichever Serie A team is doing best in the Champions League/Port Vale
Favourite Player : Andy Townsend, Robbie Earle
Registration date : 2006-08-13

Post by BoBo Vieri 32 on Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:57 am

Noah und der Bale wrote:

Free kick taking is an artform which is more than just posing over the ball and then putting your laces through it in the SAME fashion everytime and hoping that you might catch it on the dip.

How or why do I think this? Because he relies 100% on the irregular flight of the ball. Which to me is simply no different from someone who toe punts with their eyes closed.

Compared to the vision and grace of the likes of Beckham, Juninho, Van Hooijdonk, Zidane, Mihjatovic, he's on the same level as Frank Lampard: it's a numbers game, hit 100 shots you'll eventually get a few in.

I've never understood why players like Giggs, Rooney at United used to let Ronaldo take free kicks when both were and are much, much better.

ok

It's not just his freekicks, it's his entire game.

Kick and run as fast as you can, hit the ball as hard as you can from anywhere on the pitch, never pass to your teammates (unless its Kaka) and throw a shitfit when someone tackles you.

He's a dickhead.
christmasborocooper

Number of posts : 39348
Registration date : 2006-08-06

Post by christmasborocooper on Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:12 pm

Pras_tama wrote:
Jaimito el Crack wrote:

lol!

Get out of here Ale
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:03 pm

Just reading a bit more about the Canales loan to Valencia - apparently it is meant to be a two year loan. Valencia would have an option to buy during the two year loan window for a price rumoured to be around 12m euro and if Valencia execute the option to buy, Real Madrid would automatically reserve a buy back option for the next two years for a price of 14m euro.

Also interestingly, the rumour is that Villarreal was not interested in the end because of they refused the anti-Madrid clause that we want in the contract that would prohibit Canales from playing against Real Madrid.
shazlx

Number of posts : 5564
Supports : Arsenal
Favourite Player : Jack Wilshire
Registration date : 2006-11-08

Post by shazlx on Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:13 pm

Noah und der Bale wrote:

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Hlebagone

Number of posts : 6086
Registration date : 2007-03-17

Post by Hlebagone on Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:22 pm

Noah und der Bale wrote:

<Ale>

Anyone who likes watching Ronaldo play hasn't watched football for 5 years.
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:08 am

500m euro spent and we beat a Championship team by 1-2. cheers

Progress. Ale
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:49 am

I guess Emirates is going to become the 'official' airline for the club. It's a five year deal. The rumour is that once our shirt deal with bwin expires at the end of next season, Emirates will take over the shirt sponsorship in a deal with 165m euro over five seasons.
fcb

Number of posts : 40471
Supports : FC Barcelona
Registration date : 2006-08-11

Post by fcb on Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:01 am

Meanwhile, Mourinho declares his love for Adebayor: "Adebayor es uno de los nuestros, lo llevamos en el corazón" lol!

Torrente

Number of posts : 5489

Post by Torrente on Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:19 pm

Adebayor was watching the the match in the stands. Talk about desperation. I wonder if he'll follow the team to China as well lol!

Apparently the club will also be considering the purchase of the flavor of the month youth player Joel Campbell, who played in Copa America with Costa Rica and is playing against Spain tonight in the U-20 World Cup. "Anyone but Morata" seems to be the club's position for a third striker Rolling Eyes

Also, in the article about the match against Costa Rica, AS said that Costa Rica was an island Laughing A lot of people are complaining in the comments section but AS still haven't bothered to change it.
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:45 am

Altintop: "Quiero irme al Galatasaray en enero"

Hamit Altintop aún no ha debutado con el Madrid y ya estudia abandonar el club blanco en enero para irse al Galatasaray. Así lo publicó ayer el diario turco Vatan, que se basa en una supuesta confidencia telefónica del centrocampista madridista con el técnico del conjunto otomano, Fatih Terim.

Según el rotativo, Altintop no es feliz en el poco tiempo que lleva en Madrid. El jugador firmó por cuatro temporadas el pasado 19 de mayo tras acabar su relación contractual con el Bayern, pero se queja de que se siente poco arropado por la entidad madridista. El principal motivo es que no le gustaría el papel de escudero que tendrá en el conjunto blanco, en el que partirá de suplente.

Así se lo confesó a Terim, al que llamó para expresar su frustración. "Soy un jugador importante y la gente tiene que verme también así. ¡Y yo debo sentirlo! Por desgracia, no lo percibo así aquí (por Madrid). No se trata de jugar más o menos, se trata de que pueda sentirme uno de los importantes", le habría dicho Altintop.

Altintop se habría marcado un periodo de reflexión hasta el mercado invernal para ver si su situación mejora. En caso contrario, le dijo al técnico del Galatasaray que contase con él: "Hasta septiembre no me recuperaré y entonces podré entrenarme con el Madrid. No sé lo que pasará. Primero quiero observar todas las situaciones que acontezcan aquí hasta enero. Pero si no cambia algo, iré a Estambul para jugar al Galatasaray". Altintop es el fichaje que menos calado ha tenido entre los aficionados y no empezó con buen pie su andadura madridista. Su último mes en Múnich no pudo entrenarse por unas dolencias en la espalda que, una vez en Madrid, se confirmó que necesitaban cirugía.

Al internacional turco le diagnosticaron una discopatía L3-L4 y pasó por el quirófano en Alemania el pasado 27 de junio. Los médicos blancos indicaron que deberá estar cerca de tres meses de baja. Desde el pasado 6 de julio está recuperándose en Madrid y no estará a disposición de Mourinho hasta ya empezada la temporada. Un camino tortuoso que llevó incluso al técnico portugués a olvidarse de él en su intervención tras el 4-1 a los Galaxy: "Todavía nos faltan futbolistas de la talla de Higuaín, Di María y Sahin". A Altintop no lo nombró y sí a Sahin, también nuevo fichaje y también lesionado.

Si Altintop cumpliese su amenaza, en su éxodo al fútbol turco se reencontraría con su hermano gemelo Halil, que este verano dejó el Eintracht por el Trabzonspor. Y por si hubiera poco morbo, Terim y el Galatasaray visitarán al Madrid el próximo 24 de agosto para jugar el Trofeo Bernabéu...

http://www.as.com/futbol/articulo/altintop-quiero-irme-galatasaray-enero/20110803dasdaiftb_24/Tes

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES!
YES!
YES!
YES!
YES!
YES!

YES!

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

wave wave wave wave wave wave wave wave wave wave wave wave

Whoop Whoop Whoop Whoop Whoop Whoop Whoop Whoop Whoop Whoop

Jacko
TM

Number of posts : 21218
Supports : PROGRESS!
Favourite Player : Luis Figo

Post by TM on Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:08 pm

Well I came into post this for you Jaime...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdmpjEF2Zlk
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:42 pm

TM wrote:Well I came into post this for you Jaime...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdmpjEF2Zlk

I scored one like that in my over 30 mens 6 a side league last Sunday as well. Doesn't mean I should be playing for Real Madrid. Biggrin
Kroos

Number of posts : 9049
Supports : FC Bayern Munich, die MANNSCHAFT
Favourite Player : Kroos, Müller, Götze, Neuer, Gündogan
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Kroos on Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:46 pm

khedira, what a package, a complete footballer (first and 2nd goal, just brilliant)

madrid played in full strength me thinks

sahin will have hard times
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:55 pm

To be fair Guangzhou are pretty sh!t.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:56 pm