Die Mannschaft aka Jogi's Löwen ;)

Isco Benny

Number of posts : 19647
Supports : Spurs, FOLLOWS (just for worms): Werder Bremen, Lazio, Ferencvaros, Valencia, El Classico, Angleterre, Magyarorszag
Favourite Player : Don't cha wish your left back was BAE? Don't cha
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: Die Mannschaft aka Jogi's Löwen ;)

Post by Isco Benny on Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:40 pm

blutgraetsche wrote:
Noah und der Bale wrote:
Laugh at Scottish football, but Spain have to deal with parked buses everytime they play. They are experts at picking apart teams who try to defend and break on them. Germany are more of a counter attacking side than Spain - see Schurle's goal as perfect example.

I've never seen an international team retain the ball as well as Spain - even the Brazil teams of the past couldn't - whilst also harry and pressurise at such pace. Are Germany equipped to beat them playing "the Barcelona" way (which hasn't by sheer coincidence also dominated club football) ? I need to see it before I believe it

Germany actually proved numerous times in this campaign that they can pick teams apart equally well. Most teams park the bus against us also, including all of our opponents in our group, home and away. If anything, this statement, based on a single goal from a single match you just saw the highlights of, says everything there needs to be said about your knowledge of the current Germany side. You're in for a pleasant surprise next summer.

Germany are still deadly on the break, but in contrast to the 2010 WC, the new 4-1-4-1 system gives them additional control and dominance all over the pitch. The best example for this was the Brazil friendly two months ago, when Brazil played on the counter and Germany ripped them apart.

So Germany AREN'T more of a counter attacking side than Spain then? I would have had to watch every Germany game I suppose to have deduced they weren't? I'm confused.

Spain aren't a counter attacking team at all in the traditional sense, because they hold possession of the ball for such long periods that they wear opponents down from their game of "come chase the ball!", as opposed to waiting for opponents to come at them then hit them on the break (as Germany did to Argentina with good effect in the last World Cup).

Now, unless during all this time I've missed Germany go from what we saw in 2010 when they were largely chasing shadows against Spain to a team that in the period of 2 years now dominates possession to an even GREATER extent than the Spanish, I rather doubt there is anything controversial in my original statement that Germany are more of a counter attacking side than Spain.

And if you choose to take being labelled "more of a counter attacking side than Spain" as some kind of nonsense criticism, then that's your perogative. Doesn't change the reality though that you are Ale
blutgraetsche

Number of posts : 23328
Supports : Deutsche Fußballnationalmannschaft
Registration date : 2006-08-09

Post by blutgraetsche on Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:00 pm

Germany are more direct than Spain, but that doesn't make them a counter-attacking team or 'more of a counter-attacking team'. Counters are part of the game, they have become more important in the modern game due to the high level of organisation most teams offer, making those few seconds of 'unorganised chaos' a very valuable chance to break teams down and score. Germany are excellent at that, but they are equally capable of passing their way through packed defences and score against any opponent. Every team scores from counters, including Spain.

Spain's definition of dominance isn't the only one, it isn't the only approach to possession football even. Germany don't need to copy Spain to be equally dominant in their very own way. But yes, compared to the 2010 WC, Germany's game has evolved over the past year and possession has become more important, at the expense of some directness. A player like Kroos and the emerge of the 4-1-4-1 system have made quite a difference.
debaser

Number of posts : 22064
Supports : Aston Villa and Shrewsbury Town

Post by debaser on Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:16 pm

Do you think Germany has any Achilles heel right now, where they might be considered *gasp* inferior to another national team, or is the perfection absolute?
Isco Benny

Supports : Spurs, FOLLOWS (just for worms): Werder Bremen, Lazio, Ferencvaros, Valencia, El Classico, Angleterre, Magyarorszag

Post by Isco Benny on Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:29 pm

Blutty, you're a nice lad. So I'll humour you.

Just look at Bayern (a team comprising the majority of the German NT) V Barcelona (a team comprising the majority of the Spanish NT). Is anyone really gonna argue that Bayern Munich are more of a counter attacking team than Barca?

Look at the Man City game FFS, in the first half Bayern had less of the ball but were 2-0 up by half time due to some swift counter attacking. Don't believe me, then take the words of one of your own "more knowledgeable" lot Laughing :

http://bundesligafanatic.com/?p=6514

Compare with Barca's approach, who have not had less possession than any team in about 5 years, build most of their goals from patient (some say BORING) tikki takka build up followed by sudden and swift change in pace when the opposition is tiring / least expects it. They do also play a form of counter attacking I suppose, but done by swarming the opposition defence into making mistakes high up the field and giving away possession.

But it's very different from every other team who - in comparison - concedes possession of the ball and this rely more heavily on breaking quickly from deeper positions.

I don't even know why I feel like arguing this point so much. I don't honestly give that much of a shit, but it's just weird to me why anyone would try and claim their team isn't by the very nature of Barca's/Spain's possession play LESS of a counter attacking team than them. Very strange indeed

blutgraetsche

Post by blutgraetsche on Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:55 pm

debaser wrote:Do you think Germany has any Achilles heel right now, where they might be considered *gasp* inferior to another national team, or is the perfection absolute?
Perfection? Why, because I said that our qualification wasn't worse than Spain's? Even Spain aren't perfect.

Germany's achilles heel has been the RB position. Only in very recent times we've found a promising, yet not fully tested solution in Boateng, who is more of a central defender, but his versatility, natural pace and good technique allow him to do well on that position also.

The general problem of the current side is lack of experience in the defence together, due to the long quest of finding a proper equivalent to Lahm on the other side of the pitch.
blutgraetsche

Post by blutgraetsche on Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:57 pm

Noah und der Bale wrote:Blutty, you're a nice lad. So I'll humour you.

Just look at Bayern (a team comprising the majority of the German NT) V Barcelona (a team comprising the majority of the Spanish NT). Is anyone really gonna argue that Bayern Munich are more of a counter attacking team than Barca?

Look at the Man City game FFS, in the first half Bayern had less of the ball but were 2-0 up by half time due to some swift counter attacking. Don't believe me, then take the words of one of your own "more knowledgeable" lot Laughing :

http://bundesligafanatic.com/?p=6514

Compare with Barca's approach, who have not had less possession than any team in about 5 years, build most of their goals from patient (some say BORING) tikki takka build up followed by sudden and swift change in pace when the opposition is tiring / least expects it. They do also play a form of counter attacking I suppose, but done by swarming the opposition defence into making mistakes high up the field and giving away possession.

But it's very different from every other team who - in comparison - concedes possession of the ball and this rely more heavily on breaking quickly from deeper positions.

I don't even know why I feel like arguing this point so much. I don't honestly give that much of a shit, but it's just weird to me why anyone would try and claim their team isn't by the very nature of Barca's/Spain's possession play LESS of a counter attacking team than them. Very strange indeed

You just don't get it. Again, Spain's / Barcelona's football philosophy is not the only one. It's not the only possession based approach either. Spain / Barcelona use possession primarily as a defensive tactic, it gives them some very necessary control, otherwise their midfield would be outmuscled and overrun in an instant. It's one approach of many, but most definitely not the only one.

Bayern are not Germany, although there are many similarities. Neither Bayern, nor Germany concede possession easily. They are just more direct than Spain / Barcelona, which means that they try to create goal scoring chances with less touches on the ball. And it doesn't even matter if this happens on the break or against a packed defence - Löw's philosophy is always to try to move the ball up as fast as possible with vertical passes. That part in particular seems to be very difficult to grasp on the island, as could be seen by Jonathan Wilson's comments during the WC. Bayern under Van Gaal put even more emphasis on possession, similar to Barcelona in many regards, which is no surprise as both are based on the same old school Dutch football approach.

Germany also put more emphasis on possession now. A 4-1-4-1 system with just one defensive minded midfielder, who is more of a deep lying playmaker even, makes that a necessity. So we have given up a bit of that directness in exchange for more control. Good examples for the evolution of the German game are the Brazil friendly in August or the Austria qualification match at home shortly afterwards. Both matches had 60-40 possession stats, a lot of that happening in the opposition half. Watch them.
Isco Benny

Post by Isco Benny on Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:32 pm

Ok, I guess us simple unknowlegeable islanders will never understand the intricate perfection of Germany's vertical pass system which renders them less of a counter attacking side than Barcelona/Spain. I wont be reading anymore of that German fella's blogs where he continuosly makes reference to Bayerns counter attacking style against City in the first half due to lack of passing precision. What he must gave meant was that it was perfection of the vertical passing system, must've been lost in translation . Tchusss Laughing Ale
blutgraetsche

Post by blutgraetsche on Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:39 pm

So because Bayern lacked passing precision in the first 25 minutes against City, they are a counter attacking team? Jesus wept.

Spain are a ball hogging team, for reasons explained. Germany are different, but not as different as you try to make it. Germany try a risky vertical pass more often than Spain, who are more patient in their buildups. You seem to believe that Spain's approach is the only way to play possession football, and that's just nonsense. Watch the matches I mentioned, hell, read the comments in the Spanish press on that matter if you want, who labeled it "German tiki taka" even after the Brazil match. They should know what they are talking about, don't they?
Isco Benny

Post by Isco Benny on Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:22 pm

Bayern Example German Blogger Mine Not, Idiot Islander Think You.

Brazil Friendly Copa America 2 Weeks After. Example Good? Not Sure I.

Possession Retention Ball, Counter Attack Ball Not Then Break!

Vertical Pass = Loss Ball Overambitious Euphemism. Spain Ambitious Passing Too But Better.

Final Word: OnenilNoahversusBlutty cheers

blutgraetsche

Post by blutgraetsche on Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:45 am

Oh dear, such a cheap excuse. So the German players hardly having played a competitive match, straight after the summer break, were in better shape than the Brazilians who were in the middle of their domestic season, who actually had played competitive matches two weeks before? Yeah, right... Very Happy

As if being a Bayern fan, a German even, makes that dude the major authority on anything Germany related, as if we don't have our own share of dorks. I repeatedly told you to watch those matches yourself to understand that evolution of the German game I was talking about.

But even in the 2010 WC, Germany were not a counter attacking team. They were deadly on the break and scored a lot of goals that way, but the game plan didn't make a difference between winning the ball and switching to attack and being in possession and trying to overcome a packed defence. Löw understood after the WC that this approach had its limitations, that more control and patience, especially in the opposition half, would be beneficiary, particularly against the strongest, best organised teams.

He tried the new 4-1-4-1 system against Brazil for the first time, with Götze in the hole instead of Özil even, and it worked remarkably well. Then he played it in a competitive match against Austria a few weeks later, this time with Özil, and it worked excellently again. The difference could be seen immediately unless you're totally blind: Germany had a lot more possession than usual, the passing in the opposition half in particular was less direct and more patient. But fortunately, Germany didn't give up their strength on the counter and can still be very direct if possible, as could be seen in the last few matches in particular.

Bayern don't play a 4-1-4-1 system, but a more 'traditional' 4-2-3-1 similar to die Mannschaft in the 2010 WC. And hence their approach is more similar to that team. However, they are still no counter-attacking team, because they have sticked to their passing game introduced under Van Gaal. They have just modified their approach, especially defensively, became more compact by reducing the gaps between midfield and defence (and the space between each defender while not in possession), press more aggressively. They have also become more direct, they are no ball hogging team anymore, and less rigid tactically, giving their creative players more freedom.
Isco Benny

Post by Isco Benny on Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:06 am

I feel the issue here is that having labelled Germany as MORE of a counter attacking team than Spain, you've taken it as a slur on Germany's general awesomeness.

Granted, the Brazil friendly thing was a bit of a wind up (as any victory against the Brazilians should be applauded, particularly where Germany are concerned given your record against them in World Cups), but actually this all seems rather like taking two supermodels and arguing who has the biggest boobs.

Right now Germany ARE right up there with Spain as the best performing National team no question, have said this a few times on this thread already. So Germany has a nice ass, but the point is so has Spain, and Spain also has the more attractive face and legs. Some plastic surgery and a strict gym regime might change things, we'll see in the summer. Tchussss Ale
blutgraetsche

Post by blutgraetsche on Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:12 am

It's no slur, there is nothing wrong with being a counter-attacking team. It's just wrong when it comes to Germany, a general 'misunderstanding' that irks me, especially as it's repeated time and time again, usually in the foreign press.

Spain are still ahead of Germany, they are the top dog, the top favourite to beat next year. There is absolutely no doubt about that. They have won silver ware, they are more of a unit, they have more experience together etc. etc. However, the Spanish approach is not the only 'legitimate' approach to attacking or even possession football, that is all I'm saying. Just because Germany are different it doesn't make them a 'counter-attacking' or 'more of a counter-attacking' team. The idea is actually the same (more or less), the means are different, for various reasons.
debaser

Post by debaser on Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:28 am

Jiminy Blut, all he said was Germany are more of a counter-attacking side than Spain. A relative point, not a dismissal of Germany as only a counter-attacking team. It can be tested with a very simple question: do Germany typically use counter-attacks more than Spain? If the answer is yes, his point is entirely valid.

The flip point might be to say Spain are more of a tika-taka possession side than Germany. Which is surely an equally non-controversial statement (though I daresay you'll obfuscate around it). Germany may very well be playing more of a possession game now, but I very much doubt they are yet as heavily into that tactic as Spain (and I'm certainly not saying they should aim to be, either).

Tactical variation is great and you are pitching Germany as being able to switch between patient possession play and lethal direct football as needed, which sounds ideal (perfect, even Wink ).
blutgraetsche

Post by blutgraetsche on Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:42 am

It's far from perfect, as the 4-1-4-1 is still relatively new, and the team has still get to used to it, we're still too vulnerable on the counter (oh the irony, that counter-attacking team is vulnerable on the counter! Wink). It's a very demanding system for everyone, especially the defenders who need to support the only DM (who isn't a 'real' DM even) and close gaps in the midfield. It's a very risky approach, but we may have the players to pull it off now, and it may give us the edge next year. Time will tell.

I hope that we'll try it in the friendly against Holland next month. That would be a proper test, as they are one of the strongest teams in the world, and deadly on the counter, too. Ideal opponent for a 'proper' test. Should it fail, the 4-1-4-1 can still remain an alternative against weaker sides, as it gives us more control and dominance in the opposition half.

Tactical variability will be a necessity to go all the way next year, I've been saying that for years. Spain have it, we need it, too. We didn't in 2010.
debaser

Post by debaser on Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:56 am

I'm not so sure Spain have proved they have it. As I said before, in neither 2008 or 2010 did they go behind in the KO stages so they never had to substantially shift their style to chase a game. Yes, they are brilliant at switching between slow & fast passing when in possession and an opening arises, but can they switch from patient possession play to a more direct tactic if time is limited and they go behind?
blutgraetsche

Post by blutgraetsche on Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:10 am

You may be right about that actually. What I meant is that they can switch from a 4-2-3-1 to a 4-1-4-1 or 4-4-2 almost seamlessly, e.g. in 2008 when replacing Torres with Cesc changed their tactical setup quite a bit, and they could do that during the match. Now they may emulate Barca again and use either Cesc or Silva in the 'false 9' role of Messi.

But yes, it remains to be seen how Spain would do if they are trailing behind. While Switzerland were kinda lucky, Spain looked a bit helpless, too, once Switzerland scored and they needed a goal. The problem playing Spain (Barcelona) is to reduce their possession to 'healthy' levels around the 60-40 mark or lower, otherwise you simply can't create enough pressure on their defence. That's why I believe that trying to soak up their pressure and waiting for a lucky punch won't work against them (at least most of the time, unless you're as lucky as the Swiss). You probably have to beat them at their own game, at least to a certain degree. Scoring first against them will be crucial.

Still, despite not being at our best and missing Müller badly, Spain needed a set-piece to score against us last year.
Isco Benny

Post by Isco Benny on Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:21 am

debaser wrote:I'm not so sure Spain have proved they have it. As I said before, in neither 2008 or 2010 did they go behind in the KO stages so they never had to substantially shift their style to chase a game. Yes, they are brilliant at switching between slow & fast passing when in possession and an opening arises, but can they switch from patient possession play to a more direct tactic if time is limited and they go behind?

They went behind and eventually lost to Switzerland in 2010, and actually at that point many were making this accusation of them at the time. They also kind of struggled to break down Chile in the quarters, but ultimately their patient approach paid off.

Personally, I feel Spain played a bit within themselves at the World Cup, given the expectation as well as the inevitable monkey on their back of having bombed at every World Cup up to that point. That they won it despite playing timidly in comparison with their destruction of all before them in the 2008 Euros (bar a bit of a wobble against the Italians) shows just how strong they are. In comparison, Germany were in full flow and that's also quite telling, that Spain still managed to step it up and never looked lucky winners of the competition in the end.

To be honest, looking at how good Spain's U21's / Senior tean and Barcelona's team are at shifting from patient possession to lighting fast attacks makes me think they won't struggle without a "plan B". It's not the "only way" to play at all of course, but clearly their formula is the most effective (and also the most eye catching).
blutgraetsche

Post by blutgraetsche on Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:36 am

Interesting piece on Klose vs. Gomez. A number of interesting and surprising stats in it.

Der Kampf um den Platz im Sturm

Die deutsche Nationalmannschaft hat sich eindrucksvoll für die Europameisterschaft 2012 qualifiziert. Ohne Frage zählt die Elf von Trainer Joachim Löw im kommenden Jahr zu den Titelkandidaten. Während der eine oder andere Platz in der Startelf schon vergeben ist, gibt's im Sturm ein Kopf-an-Kopf-Rennen zwischen Miroslav Klose und Mario Gomez. Der Datencheck der beiden deutschen Stürmer.

http://www.spox.com/de/sport/fussball/dfb-team/1110/Artikel/miroslav-klose-mario-gomez-kampf-um-stammplatz-vergleich-daten-statistiken-seit-wm-em-qualifiaktion.html

Gomez has improved dramatically indeed. I'm glad to have both actually, as they both have different strengths. Agree with the last part of the article - choosing the striker should also depend on the team we play against. Both are on the same level now, more or less.

Unless there are injuries, which hopefully won't happen, taking those two to Poland / Ukraine should be enough. We don't need more strikers, knowing that a number of our attacking midfielders can play up front, too, if necessary. I'd rather see us take another midfielder instead.
blutgraetsche

Post by blutgraetsche on Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:36 am

U17: Germany - Albania 1-0 (Euro qualification)

http://www.dfb.de/index.php?id=500014&tx_dfbnews_pi1[showUid]=29597&tx_dfbnews_pi4[cat]=223

A draw in the last match against Slovakia tomorrow is enough to qualify for the 'elite stages' of the U17 Euro qualification.
blutgraetsche

Post by blutgraetsche on Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:39 am

Interview with Sammer, otto will be over the moon (hierarchy, national anthem etc. etc.)

"Der Star ist nicht die Mannschaft!"

Er war der "Feuerkopf", Europameister 1996 und einer der besten Schüler von Berti Vogts: Matthias Sammer. Im Gespräch mit der SZ erklärt der heutige DFB-Sportdirektor, was dem deutschen Fußball im Vergleich zu den Spaniern noch fehlt, weshalb Nationalspieler gefälligst die Hymne singen sollen - und warum er ein berühmtes Vogts-Zitat nicht mehr hören kann.

http://www.sueddeutsche.de/sport/matthias-sammer-im-gespraech-der-star-ist-nicht-die-mannschaft-1.1163783

Sammer: Wissen Sie was? Ich finde, wir sollten allmählich aufhören, über Spanien zu sprechen. Als Orientierung auch für unsere Nachwuchsarbeit war Spanien wichtig, aber jetzt müssen wir unsere eigene Qualität in den Vordergrund stellen und unsere eigene Identität finden.

Ale
Kroos

Number of posts : 9049
Supports : FC Bayern Munich, die MANNSCHAFT
Favourite Player : Kroos, Müller, Götze, Neuer, Gündogan
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Kroos on Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:36 am

lol he talked 3 1/2 pages about spain, and with his last words "we should stop talking about spain"
blutgraetsche

Post by blutgraetsche on Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:39 am

Hah...yes, but you have to blame the interviewer for that, too.

Still, it's really about time that we stop talking about Spain so much and concentrate on ourselves. It has almost become an obsession now, particularly in the media.
Kroos

Post by Kroos on Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:48 am

then we have to win the euro in an convincing way, and bayern must destroy barca in the final Very Happy

i think spain deserves this recognition, in my lifetime there was never such a dominance before (spain, barca)

all we have to do, WIN SOME FACKING TITLES cheers
blutgraetsche

Post by blutgraetsche on Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:54 am

They deserve the praise, no doubt, but it's totally idiotic to mention them in every single article / interview / whatever concerning the German national team. We have to concentrate on our own strengths and weaknesses. Besides, Spain won't be the only threat next year, I can see Italy knocking them out, for example. We may not even have to play them.

There is a lot going on in the German national team, the competition for the starting spots, the tactical experimenting etc. etc., that there really is no time for distractions.
blutgraetsche

Post by blutgraetsche on Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:01 am

blutgraetsche wrote:Interesting piece on Klose vs. Gomez. A number of interesting and surprising stats in it.

Der Kampf um den Platz im Sturm

Die deutsche Nationalmannschaft hat sich eindrucksvoll für die Europameisterschaft 2012 qualifiziert. Ohne Frage zählt die Elf von Trainer Joachim Löw im kommenden Jahr zu den Titelkandidaten. Während der eine oder andere Platz in der Startelf schon vergeben ist, gibt's im Sturm ein Kopf-an-Kopf-Rennen zwischen Miroslav Klose und Mario Gomez. Der Datencheck der beiden deutschen Stürmer.

http://www.spox.com/de/sport/fussball/dfb-team/1110/Artikel/miroslav-klose-mario-gomez-kampf-um-stammplatz-vergleich-daten-statistiken-seit-wm-em-qualifiaktion.html

Gomez has improved dramatically indeed. I'm glad to have both actually, as they both have different strengths. Agree with the last part of the article - choosing the striker should also depend on the team we play against. Both are on the same level now, more or less.

Unless there are injuries, which hopefully won't happen, taking those two to Poland / Ukraine should be enough. We don't need more strikers, knowing that a number of our attacking midfielders can play up front, too, if necessary. I'd rather see us take another midfielder instead.

Klose intends to play until WC 2014 and retire after the tournament:

http://sportbild.bild.de/SPORT/telegramm/telegramm,rendertext=20498992.html

Knowing that he was a late bloomer and that he's still quite fit, I can even see that happening, especially since there are not that many quality youngsters coming through on his position (hoping for Yesil). Gomez will have the starting place by then latest though, if he hasn't next year already.
Kroos

Post by Kroos on Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:27 am

agree, right now i don`t see better alternatives to klose

many can change in 2-3 years, just rememeber what happened to germany from 2008 to 2010

Xavier

Number of posts : 563
Supports : Germany, Lazio, & the Whole Bloody Bundesliga
Favourite Player : Klose, Kroos, Mueller, Badstuber, Schweinsteiger, L Bender, Di Natale, Modric
Registration date : 2010-10-09

Post by Xavier on Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:30 am

I can see Petersen coming in there, now that he has the big spotlight on him in Munich... great talent, and probably our third best lead striker overall now that Helmes and Kießling have fallen off the radar... time to start taking him on, and leave Cacau BEHIND.
blutgraetsche

Post by blutgraetsche on Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:38 am

Volland (just promoted to the U21) is another promising striker, a well-rounded talent. Not sure if both are world class material though. That's very difficult to say when it comes to strikers anyway, as they tend to become truly great later in their careers. Gomez looked anything but world class at that age, for example.

Yesil however already looks pretty amazing, at least potentially, but he is still very young and has a long way to go. The step from youth football to the Bundesliga or even international football is steep.
blutgraetsche

Post by blutgraetsche on Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:30 pm

blutgraetsche wrote:U17: Germany - Albania 1-0 (Euro qualification)

http://www.dfb.de/index.php?id=500014&tx_dfbnews_pi1[showUid]=29597&tx_dfbnews_pi4[cat]=223

A draw in the last match against Slovakia tomorrow is enough to qualify for the 'elite stages' of the U17 Euro qualification.

U17: Germany - Slovakia 2-0 (Euro qualification)

http://www.dfb.de/index.php?id=500014&tx_dfbnews_pi1[showUid]=29625&tx_dfbnews_pi4[cat]=223

Qualification for the 'elite stages' secured. 3 matches, 3 wins, 8-0 goals.
Xavier

Number of posts : 563
Supports : Germany, Lazio, & the Whole Bloody Bundesliga
Favourite Player : Klose, Kroos, Mueller, Badstuber, Schweinsteiger, L Bender, Di Natale, Modric
Registration date : 2010-10-09

Post by Xavier on Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:11 am

Domination, bring all them minnows on

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:51 pm