WC 2014 - CONMEBOL qualifiers

Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: WC 2014 - CONMEBOL qualifiers

Post by Jaime on Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:29 pm

messiah wrote:Guardametas: Mariano Andujar (Catania), Sergio 'El Gato' Romero (Sampdoria) y Cristian Álvarez (Espanyol).

Defensas: Federico Fernández y Hugo Campagnaro (Nápoles), Pablo Zabaleta (Manchester City), Fabricio Coloccini (Newcastle), Ezequiel Garay (Benfica) y Cristian Ansaldi (Rubin Kazan).

Centrocampistas: Javier Mascherano (Barcelona), Fernando Gago (Valencia), Fabián Rinaudo (Sporting Club), Éver Banega (Valencia), Ángel Di María (Real Madrid), Enzo Pérez y Nicolás Gaitán (Benfica), Augusto Fernández (Celta) y Walter Montillo (Santos).

Delanteros: Lionel Messi (Barcelona), Gonzalo Higuaín (Real Madrid), Ezequiel Lavezzi (París Saint-Germain), Sergio Agüero (Manchester City) y Franco Di Santo (Wigan).

Sabella's section gets better with each announcement cant complain much about this list, except for di Santo but I understand why he had been called up.

Strange that Gago keeps getting called. Been very average at Valencia this season.
messiah

Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Post by messiah on Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:49 pm

He has played well for Argentina since sabella took over, even when he was on the bench for roma
Puro

Number of posts : 10676
Registration date : 2006-09-12

Post by Puro on Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:22 pm

Todo! IF we reach Brasil next year, we owe a great deal to Farfán. It was the best game he played with La Selección last night. WHAT. A. PLAYER!!! cheers

ERIK LAMELA

Number of posts : 1552
Registration date : 2012-04-11

Post by ERIK LAMELA on Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:39 am

MESSI SELECCIÓN.
Puro

Post by Puro on Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:22 pm

Gaucho Spur wrote:MESSI SELECCIÓN.

The games are crucial. Bolivia are out to destroy Argentina. Venezuela against Colombia is war. Paraguay go to Ecuador to play the game of their lives to maintain their faint hopes alive. Chile host Uruguay in another war! Shocked
Puro

Post by Puro on Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:30 pm

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL Marcelo Martins!

These are the money games, Debbie! <Ale>

CA$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

A LOT OF CA$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$HHHHH!!!! Whoop
Puro

Post by Puro on Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:42 pm

Oh dear! what to watch? Argentina hanging on for dear life and so are England (Ukraine got their win!).

The ref in the Argentina game puts his hand in front of a Bolivian player's mouth who was bitching about a penalty not given to them. Throw a piece of bubble gum in his mouth, ref. lol!
Puro

Post by Puro on Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:51 am

Lewis! in the Chile-Uruguay game, the game's super hot!

There's a corner kick and the players push and shove each other for position. In the midst of all this Suárez clocks a Chilean player in the face with a right uppercut. The Chilean stood his ground and they cleared the ball from danger.

All kinds of stuff going on in this game! I see Venezuela have gone up 1-0 against Colombia.

CONMEBOL WC qualifying... Shocked nothing like it in terms of football quality, spectacle, tension, high voltage, drama etc. etc. cheers
ERIK LAMELA

Number of posts : 1552
Registration date : 2012-04-11

Post by ERIK LAMELA on Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:05 pm

Puro wrote:Lewis! in the Chile-Uruguay game, the game's super hot!

There's a corner kick and the players push and shove each other for position. In the midst of all this Suárez clocks a Chilean player in the face with a right uppercut. The Chilean stood his ground and they cleared the ball from danger.

All kinds of stuff going on in this game! I see Venezuela have gone up 1-0 against Colombia.

CONMEBOL WC qualifying... Shocked nothing like it in terms of football quality, spectacle, tension, high voltage, drama etc. etc. cheers

The English will have you think that the South Americans are diving pussies, however.
christmasborocooper

Number of posts : 39348
Registration date : 2006-08-06

Post by christmasborocooper on Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:22 pm

Shit punch.
EMP

Number of posts : 7384
Supports : Valencia, and in Africa Al-Ahly
Favourite Player : The Legendary David Albelda, Mohammed Aboutreika, Charles Gyamfi, Baba Yara, Kalusha Bwalya, Godfrey Chitalu, Segun Odegbami,
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Post by EMP on Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:23 pm

Gaucho Spur wrote:
Puro wrote:Lewis! in the Chile-Uruguay game, the game's super hot!

The English will have you think that the South Americans are diving pussies, however.

... this proves that they can cheat in other ways too. Wink

There, completed your sentence for you (no charge).
Romford Pele

Number of posts : 18652
Supports : Arsenal (Team Progress)
Favourite Player : Ozil
Registration date : 2006-10-05

Post by Romford Pele on Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:15 pm

Scolari has called up Andre Santos?! affraid affraid Is he ok?

Di Caniooooo!

Number of posts : 10829
Supports : West Ham
Favourite Player : Paolo Di Canio, Moore, Hurst, Peters

Post by Di Caniooooo! on Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:53 pm

Watching Argentina vs Columbia. 0-0 HT. 2 red cards (straight reds) and 4 yellow cards already. Ref is awful. Highly entertaining though.
Puro

Post by Puro on Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:39 pm

It´s gonna go down to the last game for three or four teams. Whoop

stinger

Number of posts : 6477
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Post by stinger on Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:10 am

Mascherano, what a moron lol! Doh Red Card
debaser

Number of posts : 22064
Supports : Aston Villa and Shrewsbury Town

Post by debaser on Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:23 am

Peru lost Sad got a decisive one vs Uruguay next. I'm rooting for you Puro. I want to see Peru in a world cup in my lifetime farao

Di Caniooooo!

Number of posts : 10829
Supports : West Ham
Favourite Player : Paolo Di Canio, Moore, Hurst, Peters

Post by Di Caniooooo! on Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:18 pm

Venezuela vs Uruguay had a brawl and police riots, Uruguay managed a win.
Antarion

Number of posts : 3374
Supports : Germany, Bayern
Favourite Player : Müller, Neuer and Schürrle
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Post by Antarion on Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:21 pm

Peru lost its last chance.
Mexico also in slight trouble.

debaser

Number of posts : 22064
Supports : Aston Villa and Shrewsbury Town

Post by debaser on Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:19 pm

Oh, Peru Sad
Fey

Number of posts : 35347
Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Fey on Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:17 pm

Last night was all about the Peruvian tears!

Peruanos que trataban de impedir que los jugadores durmieran Laughing ...jajajaja! Peru es un gran pais y su gente es excelente , pero deportivamente son malos perdedores..aint that right Puro!

Having said that, Peru got fucked by the ref last night..I wonder what his opinion about Suarez and Uruguay is now! Can't be good! He must hate them more then England now! Still, even though they had to win last night, they still have a small chance!

But their problem is the games they play when they are not close to Machu Pikachu! 1 point away so far! And that with Argentina away! This time was a golden chance to finally be at a WC in my lifetime, extra spot and no Brazil. Yet it seems they fuck it up again..
Antarion

Number of posts : 3374
Supports : Germany, Bayern
Favourite Player : Müller, Neuer and Schürrle
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Post by Antarion on Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:38 pm

Why is Bolivia in front of Paraguay despite having 1 point less? Corrupt fuckos.
Speaking of Corruption, the Peru game ref was paid by Brazil to prevent Peru from entering the WC because that would have been a serious threat for Brazil.

Good luck next time Puro! I was cheering for your team because I want to see some nice matches at the WC, esp. for this board..
Puro

Post by Puro on Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:45 pm

Fey wrote:Last night was all about the Peruvian tears!

Peruanos que trataban de impedir que los jugadores durmieran Laughing ...jajajaja! Peru es un gran pais y su gente es excelente , pero deportivamente son malos perdedores..aint that right Puro!

Having said that, Peru got fucked by the ref last night..I wonder what his opinion about Suarez and Uruguay is now! Can't be good! He must hate them more then England now! Still, even though they had to win last night, they still have a small chance!

But their problem is the games they play when they are not close to Machu Pikachu! 1 point away so far! And that with Argentina away! This time was a golden chance to finally be at a WC in my lifetime, extra spot and no Brazil. Yet it seems they fuck it up again..
The fans making noise outside the opponent's hotel, everyone does it in South America.

Yes, we don't deserve to be in the WC for many reasons, the corrupt fuckos being the number one reason! It is very hard to win games on the road in South America, but fair play to you.

I prepared myself mentally last night because I knew we were gonna get robbed BIG TIME by the Argie c**t. I see everything, Fey. I told EMP that we were gonna get robbed and he also thought the selection of the Argie ref was highly suspicious. I said the selection of the ref was to make sure Uruguay qualifies to the WC.

The Argie c**t was a disaster. We started the game really well, we were on top of Uruguay. Since they couldn't stop us with football, they resorted to the dark arts of football: Farfán was cynically elbowed in the back of the head (straight red everywhere else, last night the Argie c**t only gave Lugano a yellow), then it was Gargano's turn to blatantly give a nasty gash with another elbow to Guerrero's head. The Argie thief didn't even call a foul. Everyone was shocked how we were getting robbed in our own house. The ref calling EVERYTHING for Uruguay.

Then the soft penalty for Suárez (it was a soft penalty 50/50 but I knew the ref was gonna give anything that resembled a PK to Uruguay) and the stonewall PK not given to us when Ramírez was swept by Muslera.

The disgrace continued when the Argie c**t gave Yotún a straight red for pushing Gargano back after Gargano FIRST pushed Yotún: red for the Peruvian, yellow for the Uruguayan. The Argie thief's job was done!

Perú battled on, down 0-1 and with only ten men pinned Uruguay and they countered the fuck out of this game scoring another goal 0-2 to Uruguay. Perú didn't give up, still fought to the end and scored a goal and missed two sitters; Uruguay also missed a couple of sitters.

In the end, it didn't matter if Perú had tied the game 2-2 for the ref was gonna give Uruguay another soft PK somewhere to give them the lead back. The Argie c**t got the job done last night! TFS!<Ale> 
Puro

Post by Puro on Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:50 pm

I must add that Farfán played his heart out last night. What a fucking player! The feeling of impotence he felt seeing how he was robbed in his own house by that Argie c**t allowing all the Uruguayan "dark arts" go unpunished and that there was nothing he could do about it has to be utterly devastating. The Argie c**t even tried to take him out of the game for a shoulder charge (gave him a yellow card), but that's how it went. The Argie thief allowed Uruguay to elbow the fuck out of our players but we couldn't even breathe on them. We weren't allowed to compete in our own house!

Agüanta, Foquita! WHAT. A. FUCKING. PLAYER!
Puro

Post by Puro on Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:59 pm

Antarion wrote:Peru lost its last chance.
Mexico also in slight trouble.

We didn't lose it, it was taken from us. TFS! Antarion. The CONMEBOL is utterly corrupt. I KNEW that we were up against CONMEBOL last night and the system won.

The saying "we waz robbed" is old, but it is the truth. We were robbed yet again!
Isco Benny

Number of posts : 19647
Supports : Spurs, FOLLOWS (just for worms): Werder Bremen, Lazio, Ferencvaros, Valencia, El Classico, Angleterre, Magyarorszag
Favourite Player : Don't cha wish your left back was BAE? Don't cha

Post by Isco Benny on Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:36 pm

Why are CONMEBOL so desperate to have Uruguay qualify? They've got about 3million people who give a shit. If it were Brazil or Argentina I'd understand.

Perhaps Peru simply arent good enough? Just a thought
Fey

Post by Fey on Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:32 pm

No this time Peru really got shafted by some dirty South American tactics. I watched the game, and it was an outrage. From this day on Puro should curse Uruguay and Suarez and Argentina forever, and wont support them in any circumstances.
EMP

Favourite Player : The Legendary David Albelda, Mohammed Aboutreika, Charles Gyamfi, Baba Yara, Kalusha Bwalya, Godfrey Chitalu, Segun Odegbami,

Post by EMP on Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:32 pm

Puro wrote:
Fey wrote:Last night was all about the Peruvian tears!

The fans making noise outside the opponent's hotel, everyone does it in South America.

Yes, we don't deserve to be in the WC for many reasons, the corrupt fuckos being the number one reason! It is very hard to win games on the road in South America, but fair play to you.

I prepared myself mentally last night because I knew we were gonna get robbed BIG TIME by the Argie c**t. I see everything, Fey. I told EMP that we were gonna get robbed and he also thought the selection of the Argie ref was highly suspicious. I said the selection of the ref was to make sure Uruguay qualifies to the WC.

The Argie c**t was a disaster. We started the game really well, we were on top of Uruguay. Since they couldn't stop us with football, they resorted to the dark arts of football: Farfán was cynically elbowed in the back of the head (straight red everywhere else, last night the Argie c**t only gave Lugano a yellow), then it was Gargano's turn to blatantly give a nasty gash with another elbow to Guerrero's head. The Argie thief didn't even call a foul. Everyone was shocked how we were getting robbed in our own house. The ref calling EVERYTHING for Uruguay.

Then the soft penalty for Suárez (it was a soft penalty 50/50 but I knew the ref was gonna give anything that resembled a PK to Uruguay) and the stonewall PK not given to us when Ramírez was swept by Muslera.

The disgrace continued when the Argie c**t gave Yotún a straight red for pushing Gargano back after Gargano FIRST pushed Yotún: red for the Peruvian, yellow for the Uruguayan. The Argie thief's job was done!

Perú battled on, down 0-1 and with only ten men pinned Uruguay and they countered the fuck out of this game scoring another goal 0-2 to Uruguay. Perú didn't give up, still fought to the end and scored a goal and missed two sitters; Uruguay also missed a couple of sitters.

In the end, it didn't matter if Perú had tied the game 2-2 for the ref was gonna give Uruguay another soft PK somewhere to give them the lead back. The Argie c**t got the job done last night! TFS!<Ale> 
Puro, the ref I told you about was Diego Abal. He was absolute tosh in the Confederations' Cup - mangled Italy v Japan. I see that he refereed Peru's late win over Chile. The ref in the Uruguay match was Patricio Loustau. By the way you have another Argentinian ref for Venezuela v Peru on Tuesday - Nestor Pitana.
EMP

Post by EMP on Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:42 pm

Isco Benny wrote:Why are CONMEBOL so desperate to have Uruguay qualify? They've got about 3million people who give a shit. If it were Brazil or Argentina I'd understand.

Perhaps Peru simply arent good enough? Just a thought
Uruguay reached the semi-final of the last World Cup.
They are the current Copa America Champions.
They have won more South American Championships than any other team.
They are a bigger draw than Peru.
They have a bigger rivalry with both Argentina and Brasil than Peru.
The last time Brasil hosted, Uruguay crashed the party - revenge is a good story and draw for World Cup.

Just saying ... and Peru may not be good enough, but there are reasons to favour Uruguay in qualification in South America.
Puro

Post by Puro on Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:03 pm

EMP wrote:
Puro, the ref I told you about was Diego Abal. He was absolute tosh in the Confederations' Cup - mangled Italy v Japan. I see that he refereed Peru's late win over Chile. The ref in the Uruguay match was Patricio Loustau. By the way you have another Argentinian ref for Venezuela v Peru on Tuesday - Nestor Pitana.
Abal -as controversial as he may be- is an excellent ref compared to Patricio "the most bribeable ref in Argentina" Loustau. Apparently that's how Loustau is known by his fellow Argies back home.

Everyone's suspicions were confirmed Friday night. There are fixed matches in CONMEBOL, but the level of chicanery and skulduggery we all watched last Friday night hadn't been witnessed in recent memory. I KNEW the match was rigged!

Now, the corrupt fuckos running CONMEBOL in the present time are concerned. Even our fierce rivals the Chileans and Ecuadorians are outraged. I've been reading the newspapers in South America and the consensus is that "Perú were robbed by the Rio de la Plata mafia" as some Colombians put it.

The Uruguayans have just lodged a formal complaint to CONMEBOL regarding the Peruvian fans making noise late at night in front of the hotel where Uruguay were staying. That, mes amis! is the classic diversion tactic of the wrongdoers - "don't look at us, they are doing bad things".

The game was utterly rigged. I KNEW it, all of South America KNOW it. There are gonna be ramifications after the 'Looting in Lima'. Loustau won't be seeing refereeing in the World Cup and CONMEBOL is gonna be re-engineered. That corrupt house must be revamped.
Fey

Post by Fey on Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:55 pm

EMP wrote:
Fey wrote:I dont know why FIFA always get these refs from banana republics..not saying European refs are all that. But at least they are used to big games.
So Argentina is a banana republic now?
tongue

Deep down you know im right!

Peru good robbed, and im their Saul Goodman!

It's time that the CONBALL got more native American! Whitey is still the boss there, and they HATE it when native American countries qualify!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:19 am