Club World Cup

Isco Benny

Number of posts : 19647
Supports : Spurs, FOLLOWS (just for worms): Werder Bremen, Lazio, Ferencvaros, Valencia, El Classico, Angleterre, Magyarorszag
Favourite Player : Don't cha wish your left back was BAE? Don't cha
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: Club World Cup

Post by Isco Benny on Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:29 am

Gaucho Spur wrote:
Disco Benny wrote:
Puro wrote:
Mongrel Hawk wrote:Horrible game. Corinthians were far from the cool, safe team that played Libertadores. If they play like this in the final, it will be an ugly loss, be it Monterrey or Chelsea.

Corinthians did what needed to be done against a team that play pussy-football like Chelsea/Manchester United...when they play Barça.

We won, didn't use too much energy. We shall put it in over drive for the Final against Monterrey.

Corinthians had 1 shot on goal in 90 minutes. The only shot on goal in the entire game from both sides.

That kind of sparkling attacking football must have been humiliating for all the "pussy" teams to watch how the South Americans do it....against Al Ahly lol! Ale

Look at this jealous christian. At least South Americans teams know how to WIN UGLY unlike the English national side which only knows how to LOSE UGLY.

more amused than jealous. Seems SOME south Americans are still trying to claim its all skills and samba on their continent will sniffing their nose at how others play. I thought we all knew that the idea of Joga Bonito is a myth, its been proven many many times. i have nothing against corinthians- if they win it playing ugly that's great. We all know pussy ball isnt just a European affliction so why try and suggest otherwise.
ERIK LAMELA

Number of posts : 1552
Registration date : 2012-04-11

Post by ERIK LAMELA on Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:17 am

Disco Benny wrote:
Gaucho Spur wrote:
Disco Benny wrote:
Puro wrote:
Mongrel Hawk wrote:Horrible game. Corinthians were far from the cool, safe team that played Libertadores. If they play like this in the final, it will be an ugly loss, be it Monterrey or Chelsea.

Corinthians did what needed to be done against a team that play pussy-football like Chelsea/Manchester United...when they play Barça.

We won, didn't use too much energy. We shall put it in over drive for the Final against Monterrey.

Corinthians had 1 shot on goal in 90 minutes. The only shot on goal in the entire game from both sides.

That kind of sparkling attacking football must have been humiliating for all the "pussy" teams to watch how the South Americans do it....against Al Ahly lol! Ale

Look at this jealous christian. At least South Americans teams know how to WIN UGLY unlike the English national side which only knows how to LOSE UGLY.

more amused than jealous. Seems SOME south Americans are still trying to claim its all skills and samba on their continent will sniffing their nose at how others play. I thought we all knew that the idea of Joga Bonito is a myth, its been proven many many times. i have nothing against corinthians- if they win it playing ugly that's great. We all know pussy ball isnt just a European affliction so why try and suggest otherwise.

I can't believe it changed 'K hazar' to 'christian'! Anyway, the final should be a good game. Traditionally the South American sides DO play pussy football in the CWC final.
The Chosen Glenn

Number of posts : 3795
Registration date : 2012-03-22

Post by The Chosen Glenn on Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:47 am

Rafa has SNUBBED Chelsea #legend Frampard and is playing Luiz in midfield with Romeu injured for the season.

Mata 1-0
The Chosen Glenn

Post by The Chosen Glenn on Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:35 am

2 goals in the first 2 minutes of the 2nd half 3-0. Torres is back. RAFA OUT Grr
mongrel hawk

Number of posts : 4757
Supports : Corinthians

Post by mongrel hawk on Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:50 pm

Gaucho Spur wrote:Look at this jealous christian. At least South Americans teams know how to WIN UGLY unlike the English national side which only knows how to LOSE UGLY.

lol!

mongrel hawk

Post by mongrel hawk on Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:51 pm

Disco Benny wrote:
Gaucho Spur wrote:
Disco Benny wrote:
Puro wrote:

Corinthians don't play beautiful. We play defensive football and we're proud of it.

Corinthians were horrible in the semis. If we play the same we'll certainly lose (and lose uglily). If we play well we have a chance of winning.

Chelsea are clear favourites. They are full of excelent European and South American players, and each one of them is more expensive than the whole Corinthians squad. So let's face it, it will be a hard task.

But Corinthians are no Monterrey. They will probably try to do against Chelsea what Chelsea did against Barça.

Isco Benny

Supports : Spurs, FOLLOWS (just for worms): Werder Bremen, Lazio, Ferencvaros, Valencia, El Classico, Angleterre, Magyarorszag

Post by Isco Benny on Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:14 pm

Henry Winter ‏@henrywinter

"Strange atmosphere at the Yokohama International....squeals from local fans and "stand up if you hate Tottenham" from the travelling #cfc"

What is it with Chelsea fans? Rolling Eyes

They're the ones owned by a dodgy Russian Billionaire
They're the ones with Monsieurs Terry and Cole reprezenting
They're the ones who still take pride in their hooligan reputation
They're the ones with the Plastic Flags and A4 banners
They're the ones who come to White Hart Lane with their predictable anti-semetic bullshit
They're the ones who played shithouse football to win the CL
They're the ones who knocked us out in the process
They're one ones who have embarrassed the English League this season in Europe

Yet there they are in Japan, paying attention to us. We're not even direct rivals with them anymore since they started using roubles to outbid us on every transfer target FFS Laughing
Isco Benny

Post by Isco Benny on Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:58 pm

Gaucho Spur wrote:
Disco Benny wrote:
Gaucho Spur wrote:
Disco Benny wrote:
Puro wrote:

I can't believe it changed 'K hazar' to 'christian'! Anyway, the final should be a good game. Traditionally the South American sides DO play pussy football in the CWC final.

The result of the board being Wormed drunken
EMP

Number of posts : 7384
Supports : Valencia, and in Africa Al-Ahly
Favourite Player : The Legendary David Albelda, Mohammed Aboutreika, Charles Gyamfi, Baba Yara, Kalusha Bwalya, Godfrey Chitalu, Segun Odegbami,
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Post by EMP on Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:54 pm

Mongrel Hawk wrote:
110% wrote:Seems like after an awesomely entertaining game where Al nobodies didn't have a single shot on target and corinthians had only 1, the mighty corinthians won 1-0 to progress to the final:
http://espnfc.com/uk/en/gamecast/358018/gamecast.html?soccernet=true&cc=5739

We all know Europeans are the best and the African champions are "nobodies", as you say.

But don't you think it's a bit redundant to keep reaffirming this?

Moreover, did you know that Al-Ahly fanbase had an important role in the political revolution in Egypt? No, you didn't, they are nobodies and you know nothing about world football.

I did and it wasn't just Al-Ahly's fans. That was one of the only things that fans of Zamalek and Al-Ahly could agree about.

110%

Number of posts : 8978
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by 110% on Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:19 am

Puro wrote:Todo, are you watching the Copa Sudamericana Final between São Paulo and Tigre?

I can't believe what I witnessed at halftime. It was beautiful, a free for all, players with blood, mice, cuts. Morumbi was rocking! Whoop

So teams playing to their strengths is not ok with you and deemed "pussy football", but players fighting, one team refusing to play being 2-0 down, game abandoned etc is "beautiful"?

http://msn.foxsports.com/foxsoccer/latinamerica/story/violence-stains-copa-sudamericana-final-between-sao-paulo-tigre-121212

110%

Number of posts : 8978

Post by 110% on Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:22 pm

Immortality becomes heroic Chelsea:
http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/early-doors/immortality-beckons-heroic-chelsea-084647365.html
mongrel hawk

Post by mongrel hawk on Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:04 pm

110% wrote:
Puro wrote:Todo, are you watching the Copa Sudamericana Final between São Paulo and Tigre?

I can't believe what I witnessed at halftime. It was beautiful, a free for all, players with blood, mice, cuts. Morumbi was rocking! Whoop

So teams playing to their strengths is not ok with you and deemed "pussy football", but players fighting, one team refusing to play being 2-0 down, game abandoned etc is "beautiful"?

http://msn.foxsports.com/foxsoccer/latinamerica/story/violence-stains-copa-sudamericana-final-between-sao-paulo-tigre-121212

I disagree with Puro here. I liked the way Chelsea beat Barça. No shame about it IMO.

But I also like football fights. What happened in the Sul-Americana final (our UEFA CUP) happened many times in history in games between Brazilians and Argentines (and Uruguayans), but in the past we didn't have the Internet.
debaser

Number of posts : 22064
Supports : Aston Villa and Shrewsbury Town

Post by debaser on Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:05 am

I see there's lots of comments for the biggest match in the world Smile

Moses is very shit. Why is he playing rather than Oscar?

the Peruvian just came close. Worked his way in well but fluffed the shot when it came.
Puro

Number of posts : 10676
Registration date : 2006-09-12

Post by Puro on Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:26 am

Against Monterrey, Chelsea looked like a dream WITHOUT Lampard. Guerrero made Cahill his BITCH with that nutmeg and a couple of other moves.

Todo, I told you it was gonna be on! I don't understand why you rate the English so much? Take that back, I do understand! You've been having English reporters in your media brainwashing Brasileiros for decades.

Chelsea and any European will always suffer against South Americans, Todo. Remember that! Finals are to be won! Whoop
debaser

Post by debaser on Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:53 am

This match is shit. If these are the two best club sides in the world, we might as well pack up and go home.
debaser

Post by debaser on Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:56 am

PERU IS THE BEST CLUB IN THE WORLD cheers
The Chosen Glenn

Post by The Chosen Glenn on Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:57 am

Peru 1-0 Chelsea

serves Rafa right for picking a weakened XI
debaser

Post by debaser on Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:00 pm

lol! did you see that dive? Must've been about 8 rolls Laugh

Moses finally put out of his misery. WTF is he supposed to be good at?
ERIK LAMELA

Post by ERIK LAMELA on Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:03 pm

Inca Warrior
Kroos

Number of posts : 9049
Supports : FC Bayern Munich, die MANNSCHAFT
Favourite Player : Kroos, Müller, Götze, Neuer, Gündogan

Post by Kroos on Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:06 pm

LOL bayern would rip them apart

facking hell chelsea the worst team to ever played a cl and a cwc final

DECLINE of english football continues
The Chosen Glenn

Post by The Chosen Glenn on Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:09 pm

so the South Americans see this as Peru vs Europe

the Europeans see this as South America vs England

and the English see this as Corinthians vs Chelsea
Fey

Number of posts : 35347
Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie

Post by Fey on Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:11 pm

Peru is humiliating the Englands in a wc-final!!!
ERIK LAMELA

Post by ERIK LAMELA on Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:11 pm

Here Comes Glenny Boo Boo wrote:so the South Americans see this as Peru vs Europe

the Europeans see this as South America vs England

and the English see this as Corinthians vs Chelsea

I just see it as

DOMINATION
The Chosen Glenn

Post by The Chosen Glenn on Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:11 pm

are we South American today then, Creepy New Kid?
Rosicky

Number of posts : 17201
Supports : Sacking Wenger :grr:
Registration date : 2007-04-03

Post by Rosicky on Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:12 pm

Oh Torres lol!
Kroos

Post by Kroos on Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:13 pm

toooooooooooorrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeessssssssss he iiiiiiiissssssssssssssss sssssssshiiiiiiiiiittttt
Rosicky

Number of posts : 17201
Supports : Sacking Wenger :grr:
Registration date : 2007-04-03

Post by Rosicky on Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:13 pm

A jarman to save the day.
The Chosen Glenn

Post by The Chosen Glenn on Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:14 pm

oh dear, if you want to guarantee 2nd place, bring on the German.
Deluded F*ck™

Number of posts : 21764
Supports : The Lilywhites from N17
Favourite Player : The Hurrikane - he's on of our own!

Post by Deluded F*ck™ on Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:14 pm

Torres is back Rolling Eyes
Kroos

Post by Kroos on Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:14 pm

Here Comes Glenny Boo Boo wrote:oh dear, if you want to guarantee 2nd place, bring on the German.

lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:27 am