Calcio Mercato January 2012

Share
avatar
bluenine

Number of posts : 22998
Age : 43
Supports : www.footballspeak.com
Favourite Player : Zanetti
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: Calcio Mercato January 2012

Post by bluenine on Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:36 pm

abundance wrote:And I'm under the impression that Pato could mature to delete most of those ">" signs, but he won't be able to reverse their direction.

That's exactly what I wanted to say, but could not articulate so well. Dude, please start writing for footballspeak.com now! Smile
avatar
bluenine

Number of posts : 22998
Age : 43
Supports : www.footballspeak.com
Favourite Player : Zanetti
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: Calcio Mercato January 2012

Post by bluenine on Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:37 pm

Forza Italia!Forza Milan! wrote:I've never been a fan of Pato. His possible departure yesterday didn't fill me with dread or joy.

Abundance is dead right.

Also, yes, Tevez is much better than Pato.

Forza, nice avataar. I didn't know you were a Bobo fan...
avatar
Forza Italia!Forza Milan!

Number of posts : 4759
Age : 39
Supports : Italia and Milan
Registration date : 2007-05-10

Re: Calcio Mercato January 2012

Post by Forza Italia!Forza Milan! on Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:57 pm

Huge fan of Bobo! Especially when he played for Italy. Not so much when he missed the open goal against Korea Sad.
avatar
Murray

Number of posts : 10210
Age : 48
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: Calcio Mercato January 2012

Post by Murray on Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:00 pm

abundance wrote:
Murray wrote:Who is more stupid?

Pato for wanting to go and play in France?

Or, Milan selling him and replacing him with Tevez?

I think they're both nuts.

nah don't think so, IMHO they're both quite reasonable.
I side with Bluenine, Tevez is an improvement than Pato.

Well, actually to me Tevez >>>>>>> Pato.
And I'm under the impression that Pato could mature to delete most of those ">" signs, but he won't be able to reverse their direction.

Pato has pace and great skills, but that's just a subset of talent.
Footballing brain and what you do without the ball are another big chunk of it, and Pato is really a second tier player in that department.

He's got a decent sense for positioning for goal scoring, but that's all about it.
He doesn't link up well, he doesn't create space for others, he doesn't outwit good defenses, he doesn't cover up smartly on transitions...
He just wanders and cut in hoping for service.

Players like him are justified in a top team only if they bang it in almost every game, and Pato doesn't do that.
Plus he's injury prone and that also limits his contribution during the season.

Milan has been nurturing him for 3 years and he's showing little progress in his weak areas.
Plus you keep hearing that he doesn't seem to give it all in training.

So Milan's got a very skilled prospect that's tactically impaired, a slow learner, kind of lazy, injury prone, and on top of that he's got public issues with the coach and he's banging the daughter of the principal.


Don't think that offloading him early is such a stupid idea.
His value could increase but could also dive down in the next few seasons.

And I think even Pato recognizes that PSG is a very nice option for him.
Ligue 1 isn't that much of a downgrade in prestige over Serie A these days, but it's much easier tactically, and PSG is one of the biggest cash cows of european football and it's very probably destined to ride the league Barca-style for years.
It's his best shot at surfing his hype and make a great career out of it without too much effort.






But Tevez is a nutter who will probably want to leave in a couple of years & he's cup tied for the CL

Selling Pato is a good idea if you replace him properly, replacing him with Tevez doesn't make any sense.

stinger

Number of posts : 6477
Age : 37
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Re: Calcio Mercato January 2012

Post by stinger on Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:49 am

abundance wrote:
Murray wrote:Who is more stupid?

Pato for wanting to go and play in France?

Or, Milan selling him and replacing him with Tevez?

I think they're both nuts.

nah don't think so, IMHO they're both quite reasonable.
I side with Bluenine, Tevez is an improvement than Pato.

Well, actually to me Tevez >>>>>>> Pato.
And I'm under the impression that Pato could mature to delete most of those ">" signs, but he won't be able to reverse their direction.

Pato has pace and great skills, but that's just a subset of talent.
Footballing brain and what you do without the ball are another big chunk of it, and Pato is really a second tier player in that department.

He's got a decent sense for positioning for goal scoring, but that's all about it.
He doesn't link up well, he doesn't create space for others, he doesn't outwit good defenses, he doesn't cover up smartly on transitions...
He just wanders and cut in hoping for service.

Players like him are justified in a top team only if they bang it in almost every game, and Pato doesn't do that.
Plus he's injury prone and that also limits his contribution during the season.

Milan has been nurturing him for 3 years and he's showing little progress in his weak areas.
Plus you keep hearing that he doesn't seem to give it all in training.

So Milan's got a very skilled prospect that's tactically impaired, a slow learner, kind of lazy, injury prone, and on top of that he's got public issues with the coach and he's banging the daughter of the principal.


Don't think that offloading him early is such a stupid idea.
His value could increase but could also dive down in the next few seasons.

And I think even Pato recognizes that PSG is a very nice option for him.
Ligue 1 isn't that much of a downgrade in prestige over Serie A these days, but it's much easier tactically, and PSG is one of the biggest cash cows of european football and it's very probably destined to ride the league Barca-style for years.
It's his best shot at surfing his hype and make a great career out of it without too much effort.

Have to admit - it's once again when you make a fantastic post regarding Serie A stuff during last few months (loved your piece on Sacchi and Capello in some other topic), hope you will keep it this way. Wink

Have to say though that I disagree with bolded part. Personally at the moment Ligue 1 strikes me as a very tactically discipined league, with plenty of teams defending deep, not takich much risks and being very happy with a clean sheet. Also, defenders much more athletic and physically imposing than in Serie A, so I am not sure how easy for Pato will be to score there with all his limitations you mentioned. But playing for PSG would be a big help, imagine him trying to do it for... let's see, Auxerre Yikes
avatar
bluenine

Number of posts : 22998
Age : 43
Supports : www.footballspeak.com
Favourite Player : Zanetti
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: Calcio Mercato January 2012

Post by bluenine on Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:30 pm

Latest: Marquinho ton Roma, Bovo bought by Genoa, Sorensen to Bologna on co-ownership, Viviano joins Palermo, Mehmeti to Palermo, Fernandes joins Udinese, Vazquez joins Palermo, Alfaro to Lazio, Juan joins Inter, Borriello to Juve, Gilardino to Genoa, Vargas to Napoli


Rumours in blue

MILAN
IN: Mesbah, Tevez/Maxi Lopez, Ogbonna, Muntari
OUT: El Shaarawy

INTER
IN: Juan Jesus, Kucka, Lucas Moura, Dybala, Tevez
OUT: Caldirola (loan), Viviano (co-own), Muntari, Jonathan (loan), Castaignos (loan)

JUVENTUS
IN: Borriello (Loan), Kolarov, Caceres, Nainggolan, Gabbiadini
OUT: Sorensen (co-own), Amauri, Iaquinta, Krasic, Motta, Toni, Grosso

ROMA
IN: Nicolas Lopez, Marquinho,
OUT: Borriello, Juan, Pizzaro

LAZIO
IN: Alfaro, Parolo
OUT: Sculli

NAPOLI
IN: E Vargas, Palombo, Tomas Sivok, Yacob
OUT: Mascara, Rinaudo

FIORENTINA
IN: Amauri, Candreva
OUT: Gilardino, Romizi (loan),

UDINESE
IN: Gelson Fernandes, Fanchone, Gabriel Silva, Carrasco,
OUT: Sodinha,

PALERMO
IN: Franco Vazquez, Mehmeti, Milanovic, Viviano, Arevalo Rios
OUT: Labrin,

GENOA
IN: Gilardino, Biondini, Sculli, Andy Polo
OUT: Caracciolo (loan), Ribas (loan), Kucka


Last edited by bluenine on Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
Murray

Number of posts : 10210
Age : 48
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: Calcio Mercato January 2012

Post by Murray on Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:12 pm

Why do I keep getting emails about replies to this thread? It is really annoying.
avatar
bluenine

Number of posts : 22998
Age : 43
Supports : www.footballspeak.com
Favourite Player : Zanetti
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: Calcio Mercato January 2012

Post by bluenine on Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:25 pm

Murray wrote:Why do I keep getting emails about replies to this thread? It is really annoying.
Yeah, I started getting email for threads I started too... it is annoying
avatar
abundance

Number of posts : 1514
Age : 39
Supports : FC Inter
Registration date : 2007-01-29

Re: Calcio Mercato January 2012

Post by abundance on Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:52 pm

Murray wrote:
But Tevez is a nutter who will probably want to leave in a couple of years & he's cup tied for the CL

Selling Pato is a good idea if you replace him properly, replacing him with Tevez doesn't make any sense.

Oh if the stupidity was all about the cup-tied thing, then you're right, that would've been a ill timed swap.

For the rest, it seems it all revolves on you considering Tevez a total lost cause nutter, while I think he's just another dumb footballer that can subdued into domesticated behavior in the right setup.
Given that you had the chance to witness him in your home league for long, and that you seem to have far more common sense than me (see: Gasperini =D ), prolly your view is more grounded.

Anyway, the thing remains that Milan would benefit from replacing Pato with a more nuanced forward, and since they're not into huge transferts anymore, something gotta give - ie, if they want a top forward in his prime, there has to be some sort of gamble involved.
avatar
Super Progress

Number of posts : 15429
Age : 28
Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: Calcio Mercato January 2012

Post by Super Progress on Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:49 pm

stinger wrote:
abundance wrote:
Murray wrote:Who is more stupid?

Pato for wanting to go and play in France?

Or, Milan selling him and replacing him with Tevez?

I think they're both nuts.

nah don't think so, IMHO they're both quite reasonable.
I side with Bluenine, Tevez is an improvement than Pato.

Well, actually to me Tevez >>>>>>> Pato.
And I'm under the impression that Pato could mature to delete most of those ">" signs, but he won't be able to reverse their direction.

Pato has pace and great skills, but that's just a subset of talent.
Footballing brain and what you do without the ball are another big chunk of it, and Pato is really a second tier player in that department.

He's got a decent sense for positioning for goal scoring, but that's all about it.
He doesn't link up well, he doesn't create space for others, he doesn't outwit good defenses, he doesn't cover up smartly on transitions...
He just wanders and cut in hoping for service.

Players like him are justified in a top team only if they bang it in almost every game, and Pato doesn't do that.
Plus he's injury prone and that also limits his contribution during the season.

Milan has been nurturing him for 3 years and he's showing little progress in his weak areas.
Plus you keep hearing that he doesn't seem to give it all in training.

So Milan's got a very skilled prospect that's tactically impaired, a slow learner, kind of lazy, injury prone, and on top of that he's got public issues with the coach and he's banging the daughter of the principal.


Don't think that offloading him early is such a stupid idea.
His value could increase but could also dive down in the next few seasons.

And I think even Pato recognizes that PSG is a very nice option for him.
Ligue 1 isn't that much of a downgrade in prestige over Serie A these days, but it's much easier tactically, and PSG is one of the biggest cash cows of european football and it's very probably destined to ride the league Barca-style for years.
It's his best shot at surfing his hype and make a great career out of it without too much effort.

Have to admit - it's once again when you make a fantastic post regarding Serie A stuff during last few months (loved your piece on Sacchi and Capello in some other topic), hope you will keep it this way. Wink

Have to say though that I disagree with bolded part. Personally at the moment Ligue 1 strikes me as a very tactically discipined league, with plenty of teams defending deep, not takich much risks and being very happy with a clean sheet. Also, defenders much more athletic and physically imposing than in Serie A, so I am not sure how easy for Pato will be to score there with all his limitations you mentioned. But playing for PSG would be a big help, imagine him trying to do it for... let's see, Auxerre Yikes
You're spot on. Ligue 1 is very hard and strikers rarely score that many goals there. Pato needs to be taught how to play the game because he isn't improving. Either that or play for a team that plays on the counter so that he can use his qualities optimially.
avatar
Kroos

Number of posts : 9049
Age : 31
Supports : FC Bayern Munich, die MANNSCHAFT
Favourite Player : Kroos, Mller, Gtze, Neuer, Gndogan
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: Calcio Mercato January 2012

Post by Kroos on Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:25 am

it seems whole europe wants merkel

http://www.spox.com/de/sport/fussball/international/italien/1201/Artikel/alexander-merkel-rueckkehr-zu-ac-milan-spekulationen-massimiliano-allegri-fc-genua.html


its time for lw to make him unavailable for other countrys Very Happy

do a holtby and gndogan SOON
avatar
fcb

Number of posts : 40471
Age : 106
Supports : FC Barcelona
Registration date : 2006-08-11

Re: Calcio Mercato January 2012

Post by fcb on Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:31 pm

Anyone else think Milan's statement of "we are no longer interested in Tevez" is just bullshit? They spent weeks talking to him and agreeing terms, and now that a deal is more or less done, they pull out?

I reckon it may be a negotiating tactic...with Pato not going, they wouldn't mind having Tevez, but don't need him. On Jan. 31st, if nobody else has come in for Tevez (which is quite likely), Galliani can just call up City and say "why don't we take him off your hands on a loan deal".
avatar
Murray

Number of posts : 10210
Age : 48
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: Calcio Mercato January 2012

Post by Murray on Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:39 pm

It's definitely bullshit.

They'll try and get him on the cheap at the end of the month.
avatar
Red n' Black

Number of posts : 1499
Age : 33
Supports : AC Milan
Registration date : 2007-03-26

Re: Calcio Mercato January 2012

Post by Red n' Black on Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:01 pm

Yeah, that's def how Baldie operates. I think he'll take another punt at Tevez,but it is entirely possible that City won't budge.

Of course I wouldn't mind Tevez at all (I think he's better than both Pato and Robi) but I'm hoping we can get a midfielder or something, as with Aquilani out our midfield is completely uninspiring.
avatar
bluenine

Number of posts : 22998
Age : 43
Supports : www.footballspeak.com
Favourite Player : Zanetti
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: Calcio Mercato January 2012

Post by bluenine on Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:15 pm

fcb wrote:Anyone else think Milan's statement of "we are no longer interested in Tevez" is just bullshit? They spent weeks talking to him and agreeing terms, and now that a deal is more or less done, they pull out?

I reckon it may be a negotiating tactic...with Pato not going, they wouldn't mind having Tevez, but don't need him. On Jan. 31st, if nobody else has come in for Tevez (which is quite likely), Galliani can just call up City and say "why don't we take him off your hands on a loan deal".

Oh yes, absolutely. Baldie likes to play hard ball, and he is calling City's bluff. Inter had pulled out of the race, Pato is family (literally), and PSG has Ancelotti & Leo at helm, its more than likely Galliani is pulling many of these strings...
avatar
Puro

Number of posts : 10678
Registration date : 2006-09-12

Re: Calcio Mercato January 2012

Post by Puro on Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:52 pm

Apparently Genoa will sign Andy "La Joya" Polo beating Real Madrid, Manchester City, and Liverpool for his services.

Great decision by everyone involved with him as Genoa is a decent club to continiue his development.
avatar
Pras_tama

Number of posts : 2101
Age : 33
Supports : Manchester United & Indonesia NT
Favourite Player : Scholes
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Re: Calcio Mercato January 2012

Post by Pras_tama on Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:07 pm

Puro wrote:Apparently Genoa will sign Andy "La Joya" Polo beating Real Madrid, Manchester City, and Liverpool for his services.

Great decision by everyone involved with him as Genoa is a decent club to continiue his development.

You keep saying Rooney is overrated while you keep overrating some shit Peruvian players
avatar
bluenine

Number of posts : 22998
Age : 43
Supports : www.footballspeak.com
Favourite Player : Zanetti
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: Calcio Mercato January 2012

Post by bluenine on Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:32 pm

Puro wrote:Apparently Genoa will sign Andy "La Joya" Polo beating Real Madrid, Manchester City, and Liverpool for his services.

Great decision by everyone involved with him as Genoa is a decent club to continiue his development.

I heard it too, dude, Polo's been on the update above for a while Smile

How good is he?

worms.

Number of posts : 5010
Supports : BALENCE, PROGRESS, Us(Liverpool), Us(Barcelona) ,Us(Lazio), Us(Napoli), Us(Athletic Club), Us(Valencia), Us(Zenit St Petersburg), Us(Russia), Us(Uruguay), Us(Espaa)!
Favourite Player : Goldado,Zlatan,Robben aka The Bald Prince, Busquets has now won the Euro's x1, World Cup x1, La Liga x3, UCL x2, Coppa DR x2, UEFA SC x2, Club World Cup x2. At the age of 23
Registration date : 2011-12-07

Re: Calcio Mercato January 2012

Post by worms. on Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:16 am

Pras_tama wrote:
Puro wrote:Apparently Genoa will sign Andy "La Joya" Polo beating Real Madrid, Manchester City, and Liverpool for his services.

Great decision by everyone involved with him as Genoa is a decent club to continiue his development.

You keep saying Rooney is overrated while you keep overrating some shit Peruvian players

Your last 5 posts on this forum are trolling me and Puro,people are allowed to criticize Man United and there players,if you don't like it just ignore it.
avatar
Pras_tama

Number of posts : 2101
Age : 33
Supports : Manchester United & Indonesia NT
Favourite Player : Scholes
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Re: Calcio Mercato January 2012

Post by Pras_tama on Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:48 am

worms wrote:
Pras_tama wrote:
Puro wrote:Apparently Genoa will sign Andy "La Joya" Polo beating Real Madrid, Manchester City, and Liverpool for his services.

Great decision by everyone involved with him as Genoa is a decent club to continiue his development.

You keep saying Rooney is overrated while you keep overrating some shit Peruvian players

Your last 5 posts on this forum are trolling me and Puro,people are allowed to criticize Man United and there players,if you don't like it just ignore it.

Well, if you don't like me trolling you, just ignore it

worms.

Number of posts : 5010
Supports : BALENCE, PROGRESS, Us(Liverpool), Us(Barcelona) ,Us(Lazio), Us(Napoli), Us(Athletic Club), Us(Valencia), Us(Zenit St Petersburg), Us(Russia), Us(Uruguay), Us(Espaa)!
Favourite Player : Goldado,Zlatan,Robben aka The Bald Prince, Busquets has now won the Euro's x1, World Cup x1, La Liga x3, UCL x2, Coppa DR x2, UEFA SC x2, Club World Cup x2. At the age of 23
Registration date : 2011-12-07

Re: Calcio Mercato January 2012

Post by worms. on Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:02 am

Pras_tama wrote:
worms wrote:
Pras_tama wrote:
Puro wrote:Apparently Genoa will sign Andy "La Joya" Polo beating Real Madrid, Manchester City, and Liverpool for his services.

Great decision by everyone involved with him as Genoa is a decent club to continiue his development.

You keep saying Rooney is overrated while you keep overrating some shit Peruvian players

Your last 5 posts on this forum are trolling me and Puro,people are allowed to criticize Man United and there players,if you don't like it just ignore it.

Well, if you don't like me trolling you, just ignore it

Well when me and Puro criticize Man Uniteds players it is because we are discussing football on a football forum,this isn't a forum to troll which is all you have been doing recently and you have just admitted it.

The fact that you don't seem to know much about football + the fact you're trolling and insulting us just because we criticize one of your idols just supports my theory that MOST Man United fans in Asia know nothing about football and support them just because of the brand.I am not saying you are one of these types of supporters but you certainly have been acting that way recently.
avatar
Pras_tama

Number of posts : 2101
Age : 33
Supports : Manchester United & Indonesia NT
Favourite Player : Scholes
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Re: Calcio Mercato January 2012

Post by Pras_tama on Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:23 am

worms wrote:
Pras_tama wrote:
worms wrote:
Pras_tama wrote:
Puro wrote:Apparently Genoa will sign Andy "La Joya" Polo beating Real Madrid, Manchester City, and Liverpool for his services.

Great decision by everyone involved with him as Genoa is a decent club to continiue his development.

You keep saying Rooney is overrated while you keep overrating some shit Peruvian players

Your last 5 posts on this forum are trolling me and Puro,people are allowed to criticize Man United and there players,if you don't like it just ignore it.

Well, if you don't like me trolling you, just ignore it

Well when me and Puro criticize Man Uniteds players it is because we are discussing football on a football forum,this isn't a forum to troll which is all you have been doing recently and you have just admitted it.

The fact that you don't seem to know much about football + the fact you're trolling and insulting us just because we criticize one of your idols just supports my theory that MOST Man United fans in Asia know nothing about football and support them just because of the brand.I am not saying you are one of these types of supporters but you certainly have been acting that way recently.

lol!

Maybe I don't know much about football but I know clearly which one is 'good and intelectual critics' and which one is a 'shite wind-up'

worms.

Number of posts : 5010
Supports : BALENCE, PROGRESS, Us(Liverpool), Us(Barcelona) ,Us(Lazio), Us(Napoli), Us(Athletic Club), Us(Valencia), Us(Zenit St Petersburg), Us(Russia), Us(Uruguay), Us(Espaa)!
Favourite Player : Goldado,Zlatan,Robben aka The Bald Prince, Busquets has now won the Euro's x1, World Cup x1, La Liga x3, UCL x2, Coppa DR x2, UEFA SC x2, Club World Cup x2. At the age of 23
Registration date : 2011-12-07

Re: Calcio Mercato January 2012

Post by worms. on Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:43 am

Pras_tama wrote:
worms wrote:
Pras_tama wrote:
worms wrote:
Pras_tama wrote:
Puro wrote:Apparently Genoa will sign Andy "La Joya" Polo beating Real Madrid, Manchester City, and Liverpool for his services.

Great decision by everyone involved with him as Genoa is a decent club to continiue his development.

You keep saying Rooney is overrated while you keep overrating some shit Peruvian players

Your last 5 posts on this forum are trolling me and Puro,people are allowed to criticize Man United and there players,if you don't like it just ignore it.

Well, if you don't like me trolling you, just ignore it

Well when me and Puro criticize Man Uniteds players it is because we are discussing football on a football forum,this isn't a forum to troll which is all you have been doing recently and you have just admitted it.

The fact that you don't seem to know much about football + the fact you're trolling and insulting us just because we criticize one of your idols just supports my theory that MOST Man United fans in Asia know nothing about football and support them just because of the brand.I am not saying you are one of these types of supporters but you certainly have been acting that way recently.

lol!

Maybe I don't know much about football but I know clearly which one is 'good and intelectual critics' and which one is a 'shite wind-up'

At least I understand football and am not one of the millions of glory hunting sheep from Asia like you.

Now stop trolling me and go be a good glory hunter and buy some more United merchandise....then you can call yourself the best United supporter in the world <Ale>
avatar
Pras_tama

Number of posts : 2101
Age : 33
Supports : Manchester United & Indonesia NT
Favourite Player : Scholes
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Re: Calcio Mercato January 2012

Post by Pras_tama on Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:55 am

worms wrote:
Pras_tama wrote:
worms wrote:
Pras_tama wrote:
worms wrote:
Pras_tama wrote:
Puro wrote:Apparently Genoa will sign Andy "La Joya" Polo beating Real Madrid, Manchester City, and Liverpool for his services.

Great decision by everyone involved with him as Genoa is a decent club to continiue his development.

You keep saying Rooney is overrated while you keep overrating some shit Peruvian players

Your last 5 posts on this forum are trolling me and Puro,people are allowed to criticize Man United and there players,if you don't like it just ignore it.

Well, if you don't like me trolling you, just ignore it

Well when me and Puro criticize Man Uniteds players it is because we are discussing football on a football forum,this isn't a forum to troll which is all you have been doing recently and you have just admitted it.

The fact that you don't seem to know much about football + the fact you're trolling and insulting us just because we criticize one of your idols just supports my theory that MOST Man United fans in Asia know nothing about football and support them just because of the brand.I am not saying you are one of these types of supporters but you certainly have been acting that way recently.

lol!

Maybe I don't know much about football but I know clearly which one is 'good and intelectual critics' and which one is a 'shite wind-up'

At least I understand football and am not one of the millions of glory hunting sheep from Asia like you.

Now stop trolling me and go be a good glory hunter and buy some more United merchandise....then you can call yourself the best United supporter in the world <Ale>

You keep telling that Asians are glory hunter just because they support trophies winning club. What about you mate? Don't you support Liverpool (rather than Everton) because of their glory days?


worms.

Number of posts : 5010
Supports : BALENCE, PROGRESS, Us(Liverpool), Us(Barcelona) ,Us(Lazio), Us(Napoli), Us(Athletic Club), Us(Valencia), Us(Zenit St Petersburg), Us(Russia), Us(Uruguay), Us(Espaa)!
Favourite Player : Goldado,Zlatan,Robben aka The Bald Prince, Busquets has now won the Euro's x1, World Cup x1, La Liga x3, UCL x2, Coppa DR x2, UEFA SC x2, Club World Cup x2. At the age of 23
Registration date : 2011-12-07

Re: Calcio Mercato January 2012

Post by worms. on Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:59 am

Pras_tama wrote:
worms wrote:
Pras_tama wrote:
worms wrote:
Pras_tama wrote:
worms wrote:
Pras_tama wrote:
Puro wrote:Apparently Genoa will sign Andy "La Joya" Polo beating Real Madrid, Manchester City, and Liverpool for his services.

Great decision by everyone involved with him as Genoa is a decent club to continiue his development.

You keep saying Rooney is overrated while you keep overrating some shit Peruvian players

Your last 5 posts on this forum are trolling me and Puro,people are allowed to criticize Man United and there players,if you don't like it just ignore it.

Well, if you don't like me trolling you, just ignore it

Well when me and Puro criticize Man Uniteds players it is because we are discussing football on a football forum,this isn't a forum to troll which is all you have been doing recently and you have just admitted it.

The fact that you don't seem to know much about football + the fact you're trolling and insulting us just because we criticize one of your idols just supports my theory that MOST Man United fans in Asia know nothing about football and support them just because of the brand.I am not saying you are one of these types of supporters but you certainly have been acting that way recently.

lol!

Maybe I don't know much about football but I know clearly which one is 'good and intelectual critics' and which one is a 'shite wind-up'

At least I understand football and am not one of the millions of glory hunting sheep from Asia like you.

Now stop trolling me and go be a good glory hunter and buy some more United merchandise....then you can call yourself the best United supporter in the world <Ale>

You keep telling that Asians are glory hunter just because they support trophies winning club. What about you mate? Don't you support Liverpool (rather than Everton) because of their glory days?


No I support them because everybody in my family supports them and I was brought up to support them <Ale>
avatar
Pras_tama

Number of posts : 2101
Age : 33
Supports : Manchester United & Indonesia NT
Favourite Player : Scholes
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Re: Calcio Mercato January 2012

Post by Pras_tama on Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:23 pm

worms wrote:
Pras_tama wrote:
worms wrote:
Pras_tama wrote:
worms wrote:
Pras_tama wrote:
worms wrote:
Pras_tama wrote:
Puro wrote:Apparently Genoa will sign Andy "La Joya" Polo beating Real Madrid, Manchester City, and Liverpool for his services.

Great decision by everyone involved with him as Genoa is a decent club to continiue his development.

You keep saying Rooney is overrated while you keep overrating some shit Peruvian players

Your last 5 posts on this forum are trolling me and Puro,people are allowed to criticize Man United and there players,if you don't like it just ignore it.

Well, if you don't like me trolling you, just ignore it

Well when me and Puro criticize Man Uniteds players it is because we are discussing football on a football forum,this isn't a forum to troll which is all you have been doing recently and you have just admitted it.

The fact that you don't seem to know much about football + the fact you're trolling and insulting us just because we criticize one of your idols just supports my theory that MOST Man United fans in Asia know nothing about football and support them just because of the brand.I am not saying you are one of these types of supporters but you certainly have been acting that way recently.

lol!

Maybe I don't know much about football but I know clearly which one is 'good and intelectual critics' and which one is a 'shite wind-up'


At least I understand football and am not one of the millions of glory hunting sheep from Asia like you.

Now stop trolling me and go be a good glory hunter and buy some more United merchandise....then you can call yourself the best
United supporter in the world <Ale>

You keep telling that Asians are glory hunter just because they support trophies winning club. What about you mate? Don't you support Liverpool (rather than Everton) because of their glory days?


No I support them because everybody in my family supports them and I was brought up to support them <Ale>

Bbwaahahahahahaha... Dude, since you are the genious of football I'm expecting a better answer than that lol!

Okay, this banter stops here as I start to feel stomache after reading worms's last reply

Sorry Blue and co for messing around this mercato thread Ale
avatar
bluenine

Number of posts : 22998
Age : 43
Supports : www.footballspeak.com
Favourite Player : Zanetti
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: Calcio Mercato January 2012

Post by bluenine on Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:11 pm

Latest: Amauri joins Fiorentina, Stendardo joins Atalanta, Jonathan to Parma, Sculli to Genoa, Merkel to Milan, Mesbah to Milan, Marquinho ton Roma, Bovo bought by Genoa, Sorensen to Bologna on co-ownership, Viviano joins Palermo, Mehmeti to Palermo, Fernandes joins Udinese, Vazquez joins Palermo, Alfaro to Lazio, Juan joins Inter, Borriello to Juve, Gilardino to Genoa, Vargas to Napoli


Rumours in blue

MILAN
IN: Mesbah, Merkel, Strasser, Tevez/Maxi Lopez, Ogbonna, Muntari
OUT: Taiwo,

INTER
IN: Juan Jesus, Lucas Moura/Dybala
OUT: Caldirola (loan), Viviano (co-own), Jonathan (loan) Muntari, Castaignos (loan), Zarate

JUVENTUS
IN: Borriello (Loan), Kolarov/Caceres, Nainggolan/Gabbiadini/Palombo/Guarin
OUT: Sorensen (co-own), Falque, Amauri, Iaquinta, Krasic, Motta, Toni, Grosso

ROMA
IN: Nicolas Lopez, Marquinho,
OUT: Borriello, Juan, Pizzaro

LAZIO
IN: Alfaro, Parolo
OUT: Sculli, Stendardo

NAPOLI
IN: E Vargas, Palombo, Tomas Sivok, Yacob
OUT: Mascara, Rinaudo

FIORENTINA
IN: Amauri, Candreva/Palombo/Parolo
OUT: Gilardino, Romizi (loan), Cerci

UDINESE
IN: Gelson Fernandes, Fanchone, Gabriel Silva, Carrasco,
OUT: Sodinha,

PALERMO
IN: Franco Vazquez, Mehmeti, Milanovic, Viviano, Donati, Arevalo Rios, Edison Flores
OUT: Labrin,

GENOA
IN: Gilardino, Biondini, Sculli Andy Polo
OUT: Caracciolo (loan), Ribas (loan), Kucka


Last edited by bluenine on Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:35 pm; edited 5 times in total
avatar
Puro

Number of posts : 10678
Registration date : 2006-09-12

Re: Calcio Mercato January 2012

Post by Puro on Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:54 pm

Sup Blue9! Andy "La Joya" Polo is a very good player. Lighting quick and surprisingly strong and well balanced for his age (17), and most importantly he's so humble unlike Manco who believed all his hype and now look where he is! A shame really because Manco has that 'X' factor in him.

Looks like Genoa have secured Polo, but he will continue playing in Per for six more months at the very least to continue with his development (Manco definitely needed at least another year before going to PSV!).

How good is Polo you ask? At his best you can see shades of Ronaldo and Romario rolled into one. The combination of pure power, speed and finesse! Admittedly he's a diamond in the rough. His talent is huge, and his potential has a lot of Peruvians excited. We want him wearing "La Blanquirroja" already...that glorious red sash across the chest will be his soon.

We can't wait for Pierre Larrauri to feed Andy Polo for Golazos!!!

Here's Larrauri's video from late 2010 (I think he's only 15 years old). This was a game between Per's U15 and Mxico's U15. Pierre utterly destroyed them Mexicans, he mopped the floor with'em. The next game against the Brasileiros was tougher, but we still won 1-0. Ol!

avatar
Puro

Number of posts : 10678
Registration date : 2006-09-12

Re: Calcio Mercato January 2012

Post by Puro on Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:14 pm

Here's another for Blu9's updates: Palermo have signed Edison Flores (17), a creative midfielder.

avatar
bluenine

Number of posts : 22998
Age : 43
Supports : www.footballspeak.com
Favourite Player : Zanetti
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: Calcio Mercato January 2012

Post by bluenine on Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:58 pm

PuroReturns wrote:Here's another for Blu9's updates: Palermo have signed Edison Flores (17), a creative midfielder.


Thanks for the heads up, mate, I will keep an eye out for this lad. If Palermo have bought him, he must have talent.

Sponsored content

Re: Calcio Mercato January 2012

Post by Sponsored content


    Current date/time is Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:16 am