Calciomercato Winter 2011-12

Share
avatar
bluenine

Number of posts : 22998
Age : 43
Supports : www.footballspeak.com
Favourite Player : Zanetti
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Calciomercato Winter 2011-12

Post by bluenine on Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:25 pm

Latest: Eduardo Vargas joins Napoli, Dessena joins Cagliari

(Transfer rumours in blue)

MILAN
IN: Tevez, Ogbonna
OUT: Inzaghi, Pato, Taiwo, El Shaarawy

INTER
IN: Juan Jesus,Kucka
OUT: Muntari

JUVENTUS
IN: Caceras
OUT: Amauri, Iaquinta, Krasic, Motta

ROMA
IN:
OUT: Borriello, Juan

PALERMO
IN: Franco Vazquez, Arevalo Rios
OUT:

NAPOLI
IN: Vargas, Palombo, Tomas Sivok
OUT: Mascara

GENOA
IN: Gilardino/Amauri, Amorim
OUT: Kucka

FIORENTINA
IN: Teo Gutierrez
OUT:Gilardino, Munari

worms.

Number of posts : 5010
Supports : BALENCE, PROGRESS, Us(Liverpool), Us(Barcelona) ,Us(Lazio), Us(Napoli), Us(Athletic Club), Us(Valencia), Us(Zenit St Petersburg), Us(Russia), Us(Uruguay), Us(Espaņa)!
Favourite Player : Goldado,Zlatan,Robben aka The Bald Prince, Busquets has now won the Euro's x1, World Cup x1, La Liga x3, UCL x2, Coppa DR x2, UEFA SC x2, Club World Cup x2. At the age of 23
Registration date : 2011-12-07

Re: Calciomercato Winter 2011-12

Post by worms. on Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:35 pm

bluenine wrote:Latest: Eduardo Vargas joins Napoli, Dessena joins Cagliari

(Transfer rumours in blue)

MILAN
IN: Tevez, Ogbonna
OUT: Inzaghi, Pato, Taiwo, El Shaarawy

INTER
IN: Juan Jesus,Kucka
OUT: Muntari

JUVENTUS
IN: Caceras
OUT: Amauri, Iaquinta, Krasic, Motta

ROMA
IN:
OUT: Borriello, Juan

PALERMO
IN: Franco Vazquez, Arevalo Rios
OUT:

NAPOLI
IN: Vargas, Palombo, Tomas Sivok
OUT: Mascara

GENOA
IN: Gilardino/Amauri, Amorim
OUT: Kucka

FIORENTINA
IN: Teo Gutierrez
OUT:Gilardino, Munari

Is Alvero Rios really moving to Palermo? He really deserves his move to a decent European club,him and Diego Perez have been brilliant for Uruguay.
avatar
bluenine

Number of posts : 22998
Age : 43
Supports : www.footballspeak.com
Favourite Player : Zanetti
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: Calciomercato Winter 2011-12

Post by bluenine on Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:36 pm

worms wrote:
Is Alvero Rios really moving to Palermo? He really deserves his move to a decent European club,him and Diego Perez have been brilliant for Uruguay.
I guess Palermo are seen as a step towards top clubs... they are like the star makers of Italy.

That said, I am surprised no top club has yet moved for Rios, IMO he is one of best around in that position. Looks like a typical Palermo move, they will sell him for double within a year or two.

worms.

Number of posts : 5010
Supports : BALENCE, PROGRESS, Us(Liverpool), Us(Barcelona) ,Us(Lazio), Us(Napoli), Us(Athletic Club), Us(Valencia), Us(Zenit St Petersburg), Us(Russia), Us(Uruguay), Us(Espaņa)!
Favourite Player : Goldado,Zlatan,Robben aka The Bald Prince, Busquets has now won the Euro's x1, World Cup x1, La Liga x3, UCL x2, Coppa DR x2, UEFA SC x2, Club World Cup x2. At the age of 23
Registration date : 2011-12-07

Re: Calciomercato Winter 2011-12

Post by worms. on Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:14 pm

bluenine wrote:
worms wrote:
Is Alvero Rios really moving to Palermo? He really deserves his move to a decent European club,him and Diego Perez have been brilliant for Uruguay.
I guess Palermo are seen as a step towards top clubs... they are like the star makers of Italy.

That said, I am surprised no top club has yet moved for Rios, IMO he is one of best around in that position. Looks like a typical Palermo move, they will sell him for double within a year or two.

I doubt it he's 29 now.
avatar
Murray

Number of posts : 10201
Age : 47
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: Calciomercato Winter 2011-12

Post by Murray on Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:30 pm

avatar
Pras_tama

Number of posts : 2101
Age : 33
Supports : Manchester United & Indonesia NT
Favourite Player : Scholes
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Re: Calciomercato Winter 2011-12

Post by Pras_tama on Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:34 pm

Murray wrote:Isn't there already a thread about this?

http://www.europeanboard.net/t23535-calcio-mercato-january-2012

Sorry bro,, but this thread is made by the genius of Serie A that is bluenine

Blue is more likely get updated about Serie A than anyone else here

No hard feeling yayy Hug
avatar
bluenine

Number of posts : 22998
Age : 43
Supports : www.footballspeak.com
Favourite Player : Zanetti
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: Calciomercato Winter 2011-12

Post by bluenine on Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:38 pm

Pras_tama wrote:
Murray wrote:Isn't there already a thread about this?

http://www.europeanboard.net/t23535-calcio-mercato-january-2012

Sorry bro,, but this thread is made by the genius of Serie A that is bluenine

Blue is more likely get updated about Serie A than anyone else here

No hard feeling yayy Hug
I didn't see there was one already... will update on Murray's thread Smile

Sponsored content

Re: Calciomercato Winter 2011-12

Post by Sponsored content


    Current date/time is Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:35 pm