La Liga 2011/12 Season Thread

Share

worms.

Number of posts : 5010
Supports : BALENCE, PROGRESS, Us(Liverpool), Us(Barcelona) ,Us(Lazio), Us(Napoli), Us(Athletic Club), Us(Valencia), Us(Zenit St Petersburg), Us(Russia), Us(Uruguay), Us(España)!
Favourite Player : Goldado,Zlatan,Robben aka The Bald Prince, Busquets has now won the Euro's x1, World Cup x1, La Liga x3, UCL x2, Coppa DR x2, UEFA SC x2, Club World Cup x2. At the age of 23
Registration date : 2011-12-07

Re: La Liga 2011/12 Season Thread

Post by worms. on Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:50 am

Jamie maybe the officials are giving 1 or 2 decisions against Madrid because I exposed the RFEF on this board,I'm sure everything will be back to normal soon now that everyone has forgotten Very Happy

Ramos is just a complete mental case though isn't he ? Laughing

Was it really necessarily to assault a Villareal player like that? The freekick decision might have been harsh but it was hardly an outrageous call was it? There was still 10 minutes left and he knew he was on a Yellow card and he can't even control himself.

And the way Pepe shook the refs hand after the whistle made me laugh.

Sociedad should give Madrid a game,they are now without both CB's,their best playmaker Ozil and Di Maria who has been a big loss.Madrids replacents at the back won't be as fast as Pepe and Ramos so they should park the bus and hit Madrids high defensive line on the break,Madrid could find it difficult to break them down as well as they will be without Ozil and Di Maria.

Maybe Madrids players are starting to get a little bit tired since they have hardly rotated this season.At least now the run in for the title will be exciting either way <Ale>

worms.

Number of posts : 5010
Supports : BALENCE, PROGRESS, Us(Liverpool), Us(Barcelona) ,Us(Lazio), Us(Napoli), Us(Athletic Club), Us(Valencia), Us(Zenit St Petersburg), Us(Russia), Us(Uruguay), Us(España)!
Favourite Player : Goldado,Zlatan,Robben aka The Bald Prince, Busquets has now won the Euro's x1, World Cup x1, La Liga x3, UCL x2, Coppa DR x2, UEFA SC x2, Club World Cup x2. At the age of 23
Registration date : 2011-12-07

Re: La Liga 2011/12 Season Thread

Post by worms. on Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:05 am

It's a shame Messi has been overshadowed this week,that was Ramos's 300th game and he celebrated with his 11th La Liga red card and his 14th overall for Madrid. This makes him Madrid's all time most sent off player at 25.


Aren't we lucky to witness 2 legends of the game in the same era Sad
avatar
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Age : 39
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: La Liga 2011/12 Season Thread

Post by Jaime on Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:53 am

Mr Wendal wrote:Jamie maybe the officials are giving 1 or 2 decisions against Madrid because I exposed the RFEF on this board,I'm sure everything will be back to normal soon now that everyone has forgotten Very Happy

Ramos is just a complete mental case though isn't he ? Laughing

Was it really necessarily to assault a Villareal player like that? The freekick decision might have been harsh but it was hardly an outrageous call was it? There was still 10 minutes left and he knew he was on a Yellow card and he can't even control himself.

And the way Pepe shook the refs hand after the whistle made me laugh.

Sociedad should give Madrid a game,they are now without both CB's,their best playmaker Ozil and Di Maria who has been a big loss.Madrids replacents at the back won't be as fast as Pepe and Ramos so they should park the bus and hit Madrids high defensive line on the break,Madrid could find it difficult to break them down as well as they will be without Ozil and Di Maria.

Maybe Madrids players are starting to get a little bit tired since they have hardly rotated this season.At least now the run in for the title will be exciting either way <Ale>

Well if it is thanks to your exposé then Salute Biggrin

Obviously some of the players have lost their heads but it is only a reflection of the manager who has also lost his head. Jose never wants to take responsibility for anything and is the one who began this ridiculous practice of blaming the referee for everything so it's natural the players will follow his example. Altintop does look like he gets the ball first in the foul leading to Senna's goal. But wtf is Altintop doing on the pitch anyway? Why is he even in Madrid?

La Real already drew with Barcelona in spite of the referees completely f*cking them over so I have no doubt they can give us a game. We'll most likely play Varane (baby) and Albiol (rusty) in defence which will be great. Di Maria might have to come back, I think Jose wanted to save him for the first leg against APOEL but we miss him pretty badly.

Also I think it is a fair point about the lack of rotations. Well, at least until very recently. All a bit silly considering Jose loves having big squads. For what? To send Sahin and Albiol to the VIP box every week? Might as well just have 18 professional players and be done with it.
avatar
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Age : 39
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: La Liga 2011/12 Season Thread

Post by Jaime on Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:56 am

fcb wrote:Credit to Marca and AS though. For once, they write the truth about the events and criticise Madrid for their poor form, not just the refs. Even Marca's ref expert says the red cards for Ozil and Ramos were justified, and that Villarreal should even have had a penalty for Arbeloa's shirt pulling on Nilmar.

Something you would never seen from SPORT by the way. Laughing

But in all honesty we are very lucky to escape with a point. Nobody has anyone to blame but ourselves. It was a poor performance, with a poor game plan, and a poor image left by all. Including Rui Faria who was also sent off for about the millionth time. Really why the f*ck is he even opening his mouth?

avatar
fcb

Number of posts : 40471
Age : 106
Supports : FC Barcelona
Registration date : 2006-08-11

Re: La Liga 2011/12 Season Thread

Post by fcb on Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:20 am

Jaime wrote:
fcb wrote:Credit to Marca and AS though. For once, they write the truth about the events and criticise Madrid for their poor form, not just the refs. Even Marca's ref expert says the red cards for Ozil and Ramos were justified, and that Villarreal should even have had a penalty for Arbeloa's shirt pulling on Nilmar.

Something you would never seen from SPORT by the way. Laughing

But in all honesty we are very lucky to escape with a point. Nobody has anyone to blame but ourselves. It was a poor performance, with a poor game plan, and a poor image left by all. Including Rui Faria who was also sent off for about the millionth time. Really why the f*ck is he even opening his mouth?


That is true actually. Over the last couple of seasons, I'd say they're now the worst of the 4 papers. Marca briefly held that title when they were pursuing their pathetic vendetta against Pellegrini.
avatar
Super Progress

Number of posts : 15429
Age : 28
Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: La Liga 2011/12 Season Thread

Post by Super Progress on Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:48 am

Jaime wrote:Oh and -1 for Jose and his f*cking trivote. Salute

FOOTBALL > progress.

Fair enough that wasn't good.

Was mostly watching City-Chelsea but it was a big surprise to see us playing Lass+Khedira against freaking Villarreal. That made no sense to me. I still think we have this in the bag but we need a good reaction this weekend.
avatar
fcb

Number of posts : 40471
Age : 106
Supports : FC Barcelona
Registration date : 2006-08-11

Re: La Liga 2011/12 Season Thread

Post by fcb on Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:15 pm

From SPORT (so make of it what you will):

http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/liga-bbva/madrid-busco-pelea-vestuario-del-villarreal-espero-paradas-romero-1574463

Basically says that the Madrid players, and some directors, went to the Villarreal dressing room 'trying to start a fight', and also waited for the refs outside their dressing room.
avatar
EMP

Number of posts : 7384
Age : 54
Supports : Valencia, and in Africa Al-Ahly
Favourite Player : The Legendary David Albelda, Mohammed Aboutreika, Charles Gyamfi, Baba Yara, Kalusha Bwalya, Godfrey Chitalu, Segun Odegbami,
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Re: La Liga 2011/12 Season Thread

Post by EMP on Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:20 pm

Super Saviour wrote:
Jaime wrote:Oh and -1 for Jose and his f*cking trivote. Salute

FOOTBALL > progress.

Fair enough that wasn't good.

Was mostly watching City-Chelsea but it was a big surprise to see us playing Lass+Khedira against freaking Villarreal. That made no sense to me. I still think we have third place in the bag but we need a good reaction this weekend.

There fixed the focus for you <Ale> ok No charge. I quite agree that we need a reaction at the weekend; what a waste of the effort at Bilbao. Losing at home to Real Zaragoza is utterly disgraceful. Grr Grr Grr
avatar
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Age : 39
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: La Liga 2011/12 Season Thread

Post by Jaime on Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:29 pm

fcb wrote:From SPORT (so make of it what you will):

http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/liga-bbva/madrid-busco-pelea-vestuario-del-villarreal-espero-paradas-romero-1574463

Basically says that the Madrid players, and some directors, went to the Villarreal dressing room 'trying to start a fight', and also waited for the refs outside their dressing room.

Of course it was led by Ronaldo! Portuguese... Rolling Eyes
avatar
Fade out

Number of posts : 6128
Age : 53
Favourite Player : Baggio (he outshone Zidane when played together at Juve)
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Re: La Liga 2011/12 Season Thread

Post by Fade out on Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:24 pm

I didn't watch the game fully. Like Super, was watching City-Chelsea predominantly. Might actally stop watching La Liga altogether.

I want us to drop more points and make El Clasico more meaningful. I'd like to see us beat the c**ts. If not, We don't deserve the League.
avatar
Puro

Number of posts : 10679
Registration date : 2006-09-12

Re: La Liga 2011/12 Season Thread

Post by Puro on Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:20 pm

Mr Wendal wrote:Jamie maybe the officials are giving 1 or 2 decisions against Madrid because I exposed the RFEF on this board,I'm sure everything will be back to normal soon now that everyone has forgotten Very Happy

Ramos is just a complete mental case though isn't he ? Laughing

Was it really necessarily to assault a Villareal player like that? The freekick decision might have been harsh but it was hardly an outrageous call was it? There was still 10 minutes left and he knew he was on a Yellow card and he can't even control himself.

And the way Pepe shook the refs hand after the whistle made me laugh.

Sociedad should give Madrid a game,they are now without both CB's,their best playmaker Ozil and Di Maria who has been a big loss.Madrids replacents at the back won't be as fast as Pepe and Ramos so they should park the bus and hit Madrids high defensive line on the break,Madrid could find it difficult to break them down as well as they will be without Ozil and Di Maria.

Maybe Madrids players are starting to get a little bit tired since they have hardly rotated this season.At least now the run in for the title will be exciting either way <Ale>

The pressure has been great worldwide in MARCA, as, SPORT, Mundo Deportivo, ESPN Deportes, FOX Deportes... with people from many countries calling the RFEF and La Liga refs's out.

'They' can not risk the business to go down when the fans are aware of the chicanery, so the refs start not gifting Real Madrid the wins anylonger like they've been doing for most of the season.

Moreover, the beneficiaries of the chicanery like Cristiano -from his days at Manchester United to now at Real Madrid- who are so used to getting the rub of the green, feel deeply aggrieved at the slightest semblance of equality on the pitch.

That is true in the real world as well with the struggle between the people and the greedy bastards from the elite; when the people demand their rights and the return of what's being stolen from them by the rich (just the return of what belongs to them!) it is the elitist who feel they're the ones being robbed. Biggrin

So it is no surprise to see Cristiano feeling 'robbed', the c**t! Biggrin <Ale>

avatar
COTR

Number of posts : 26580
Age : 33
Supports : Liverp8-0l
Favourite Player : Xabier Alonso, Fabio Aurelio, Daniel Agger, Pepe Reina, Alberto Aquilani, Elano, Luis Suarez, Glen Johnson
Registration date : 2006-08-06

Re: La Liga 2011/12 Season Thread

Post by COTR on Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:27 pm

Why do you keep replying to yourself Puro Smile
avatar
Puro

Number of posts : 10679
Registration date : 2006-09-12

Re: La Liga 2011/12 Season Thread

Post by Puro on Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:29 pm

COTR wrote:Why do you keep replying to yourself Puro Smile

Biggrin Don't you know it's only you and I on this board, COTR! Biggrin <Ale>
avatar
Puro

Number of posts : 10679
Registration date : 2006-09-12

Re: La Liga 2011/12 Season Thread

Post by Puro on Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:47 pm

I said slightest semblance of equality for a good reason because if we are to be objective it was Villarreal who were 'robbed' when the ref did not call a stonewall PK, the Nilmar incident. Yet another PK not called against Real Madrid!!!

The red cards against Real Madrid came after Villarreal tied the game and the c**ts lost their heads. The can not fathom to think La Liga is getting caliente. lol!
avatar
shazlx

Number of posts : 5564
Age : 32
Supports : Arsenal
Favourite Player : Jack Wilshire
Registration date : 2006-11-08

Re: La Liga 2011/12 Season Thread

Post by shazlx on Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:24 pm

Mr Wendal wrote:It's a shame Messi has been overshadowed this week,that was Ramos's 300th game and he celebrated with his 11th La Liga red card and his 14th overall for Madrid. This makes him Madrid's all time most sent off player at 25.


Aren't we lucky to witness 2 legends of the game in the same era Sad

Taken from Guardian comments:
Poster A wrote:Ramos is to red cards what Messi is to goals. Madrid's most sent off. At 25.

He should get a Balon d'Or for that. One shaped like a card.
response wrote:Bell-end d'Or
lol!
avatar
fcb

Number of posts : 40471
Age : 106
Supports : FC Barcelona
Registration date : 2006-08-11

Re: La Liga 2011/12 Season Thread

Post by fcb on Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:17 pm

Barça lineup is a 3-4-3 again. Bit nervous about this game, Mallorca always give us a tough time.

Valdés
Piqué, Mascherano, Puyol
Iniesta, Thiago, Busquets, Fábregas
Pedro, Messi, Alexis
avatar
fcb

Number of posts : 40471
Age : 106
Supports : FC Barcelona
Registration date : 2006-08-11

Re: La Liga 2011/12 Season Thread

Post by fcb on Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:40 pm

Alexis snuck a goal from a free kick. Then Guardiola changed the formation back to 4-3-3, which is good, because I wasn't liking the 3-4-3 at all. Left too much space exposed on the flanks, and the midfield wasn't functioning properly at all in terms of movement and passing options.

Iniesta having a very poor game, even having slotted back into his favoured midfield spot now.

worms.

Number of posts : 5010
Supports : BALENCE, PROGRESS, Us(Liverpool), Us(Barcelona) ,Us(Lazio), Us(Napoli), Us(Athletic Club), Us(Valencia), Us(Zenit St Petersburg), Us(Russia), Us(Uruguay), Us(España)!
Favourite Player : Goldado,Zlatan,Robben aka The Bald Prince, Busquets has now won the Euro's x1, World Cup x1, La Liga x3, UCL x2, Coppa DR x2, UEFA SC x2, Club World Cup x2. At the age of 23
Registration date : 2011-12-07

Re: La Liga 2011/12 Season Thread

Post by worms. on Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:52 pm

Thiago is playing brilliantly,I much prefer him to Cesc.

I don't think it touched Sanchez on the way in,surely Messi will get that goal?

Can't he appeal for it? It's more important to Messi because of the pichichi I'm sure Sanchez won't mind.

We look very sharp today which is good news for midweek but we look vulnerable down Maschs side.

Thiago Silva is injured.
avatar
fcb

Number of posts : 40471
Age : 106
Supports : FC Barcelona
Registration date : 2006-08-11

Re: La Liga 2011/12 Season Thread

Post by fcb on Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:55 pm

worms wrote:Thiago is playing brilliantly,I much prefer him to Cesc.

I don't think it touched Sanchez on the way in,surely Messi will get that goal?

Can't he appeal for it? It's more important to Messi because of the pichichi I'm sure Sanchez won't mind.


We look very sharp today which is good news for midweek but we look vulnerable down Maschs side.

Thiago Silva is injured.

I don't think anybody bar Ronaldo and Marca actually cares that much about the Pichichi. It's a bit ridiculous how serious it seems to have become.
avatar
fcb

Number of posts : 40471
Age : 106
Supports : FC Barcelona
Registration date : 2006-08-11

Re: La Liga 2011/12 Season Thread

Post by fcb on Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:18 pm

Fuck me, blindness must be a pre-requisite to be a Spanish ref. Thiago gets a ridiculous 2nd yellow after controlling the ball with his shoulder.

Down to 10 men with over 30 mins to go, only a 1-0 lead, and the rest of the team playing like their usual drunk and sleepy selves in every away game this season (except against Madrid).
avatar
fcb

Number of posts : 40471
Age : 106
Supports : FC Barcelona
Registration date : 2006-08-11

Re: La Liga 2011/12 Season Thread

Post by fcb on Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:46 pm

Fuck you refs. Pique makes it 0-2 Ale

worms.

Number of posts : 5010
Supports : BALENCE, PROGRESS, Us(Liverpool), Us(Barcelona) ,Us(Lazio), Us(Napoli), Us(Athletic Club), Us(Valencia), Us(Zenit St Petersburg), Us(Russia), Us(Uruguay), Us(España)!
Favourite Player : Goldado,Zlatan,Robben aka The Bald Prince, Busquets has now won the Euro's x1, World Cup x1, La Liga x3, UCL x2, Coppa DR x2, UEFA SC x2, Club World Cup x2. At the age of 23
Registration date : 2011-12-07

Re: La Liga 2011/12 Season Thread

Post by worms. on Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:59 pm

Brilliant performance from us today,that was us back to our best,even with 10 men our ball retention was superb,Iniesta and Busquets where both fantastic in the 2nd half.

I think Messi has been given the 1st goal by the way,sky changed it to his name.He was unlucky not to score the 2nd as well but hopefully it will give Pique some much needed confidence.

Montoya looked very good as well and done a last ditch block,he just needs to be more selfish in front of goal next time ok

Overall that was a very mature performance and we are getting back into top form at just the right time while Madrid are stalling.




It's on! cheers
avatar
TITO

Number of posts : 3155
Age : 42
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: La Liga 2011/12 Season Thread

Post by TITO on Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:02 pm

Great performance when we got down to 10 men, great response after that ridiculous second yellow on Thiago. It's becoming annoying.
avatar
Super Progress

Number of posts : 15429
Age : 28
Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: La Liga 2011/12 Season Thread

Post by Super Progress on Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:33 pm

SAHIN!!!!
avatar
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Age : 39
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: La Liga 2011/12 Season Thread

Post by Jaime on Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:00 am

Super Saviour wrote:SAHIN!!!!

He played????? Shocked

Haven't seen the match but will watch it tomorrow. How long was he on the pitch?????

Oh and f*cking hell Emery. He is gonna get the sack before the end of the season the way things are going.
avatar
fcb

Number of posts : 40471
Age : 106
Supports : FC Barcelona
Registration date : 2006-08-11

Re: La Liga 2011/12 Season Thread

Post by fcb on Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:10 pm

Holy shit, what the fuck is going on at Zaragoza - they get a 93rd minute penalty to win 1-0 against Atletico, and now are no longer bottom of the table despite being 10 points away from safety at one stage Yikes
avatar
EMP

Number of posts : 7384
Age : 54
Supports : Valencia, and in Africa Al-Ahly
Favourite Player : The Legendary David Albelda, Mohammed Aboutreika, Charles Gyamfi, Baba Yara, Kalusha Bwalya, Godfrey Chitalu, Segun Odegbami,
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Re: La Liga 2011/12 Season Thread

Post by EMP on Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:34 pm

fcb wrote:Holy shit, what the fuck is going on at Zaragoza - they get a 93rd minute penalty to win 1-0 against Atletico, and now are no longer bottom of the table despite being 10 points away from safety at one stage Yikes

We felt sorry for them in recognition of their historic contribution to Spain - it was supposed to be no better than a draw for them, or better still a rallying defeat for them that ignited their season, but Emery cocked it up. Doh

If you haven't been to Saragosa it is a remarkable city and one that acknowledges the Berber influence on the city (check out the Al-Jafeira Palace). It is remarkaly similar in many ways to the Alhambra and basically shows that the Andalucian maligning of the Berbers is mistaken at best. Also worth visiting the nearby Teruel.

@ Luis: Have you heard of or read Los Amantes de Teruel by Juan Hartenbusch. If not it is worth checking out. It's a very unusual love story that is worth comparing to the classics. There's a mausoleum to them in Teruel.

But I digress. Emery has to learn respect for the power of the Curse! He has managed to screw up its benefits for Valencia. For that alone he deserves the full power of the Curse to descend on him (crap on him from a great height!) Grr Doh
avatar
Kroos

Number of posts : 9049
Age : 31
Supports : FC Bayern Munich, die MANNSCHAFT
Favourite Player : Kroos, Müller, Götze, Neuer, Gündogan
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: La Liga 2011/12 Season Thread

Post by Kroos on Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:20 pm

whats going on with athletic, gonna be outplayed from the last in the league, at home

have they only motivation for the EL?

maybe the united win brainwashed there heads a little bit, they play like shit since they knocked them out

worms.

Number of posts : 5010
Supports : BALENCE, PROGRESS, Us(Liverpool), Us(Barcelona) ,Us(Lazio), Us(Napoli), Us(Athletic Club), Us(Valencia), Us(Zenit St Petersburg), Us(Russia), Us(Uruguay), Us(España)!
Favourite Player : Goldado,Zlatan,Robben aka The Bald Prince, Busquets has now won the Euro's x1, World Cup x1, La Liga x3, UCL x2, Coppa DR x2, UEFA SC x2, Club World Cup x2. At the age of 23
Registration date : 2011-12-07

Re: La Liga 2011/12 Season Thread

Post by worms. on Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:54 pm

EMP wrote:
fcb wrote:Holy shit, what the fuck is going on at Zaragoza - they get a 93rd minute penalty to win 1-0 against Atletico, and now are no longer bottom of the table despite being 10 points away from safety at one stage Yikes

We felt sorry for them in recognition of their historic contribution to Spain - it was supposed to be no better than a draw for them, or better still a rallying defeat for them that ignited their season, but Emery cocked it up. Doh

If you haven't been to Saragosa it is a remarkable city and one that acknowledges the Berber influence on the city (check out the Al-Jafeira Palace). It is remarkaly similar in many ways to the Alhambra and basically shows that the Andalucian maligning of the Berbers is mistaken at best. Also worth visiting the nearby Teruel.

@ Luis: Have you heard of or read Los Amantes de Teruel by Juan Hartenbusch. If not it is worth checking out. It's a very unusual love story that is worth comparing to the classics. There's a mausoleum to them in Teruel.

But I digress. Emery has to learn respect for the power of the Curse! He has managed to screw up its benefits for Valencia. For that alone he deserves the full power of the Curse to descend on him (crap on him from a great height!) Grr Doh

The Berber influence is must overstated when talked about regarding Spain,the Berbers where white back then anyway like all North Africans where,maybe they influenced Spanish culture even if it was for a relatively short time but genetics wise they didn't change much because:

1.Both the Spanish and the Berbers where very similar genetics wise,like say the difference between English and French people,that close.

2.There wasn't much integration at all,relative to the Spanish population the Berber influx was very small and they held a distant and authoritative relationship over the Spanish while they where there.

<Ale>

worms.

Number of posts : 5010
Supports : BALENCE, PROGRESS, Us(Liverpool), Us(Barcelona) ,Us(Lazio), Us(Napoli), Us(Athletic Club), Us(Valencia), Us(Zenit St Petersburg), Us(Russia), Us(Uruguay), Us(España)!
Favourite Player : Goldado,Zlatan,Robben aka The Bald Prince, Busquets has now won the Euro's x1, World Cup x1, La Liga x3, UCL x2, Coppa DR x2, UEFA SC x2, Club World Cup x2. At the age of 23
Registration date : 2011-12-07

Re: La Liga 2011/12 Season Thread

Post by worms. on Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:19 pm

Why do we always concede in the last few minutes? Grr If we didn't we would probably be 4th,it fucking pisses me off.

Sponsored content

Re: La Liga 2011/12 Season Thread

Post by Sponsored content


    Current date/time is Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:15 am