FC Barcelona - Mundial de Clubes Campeones!

EMP

Number of posts : 7384
Supports : Valencia, and in Africa Al-Ahly
Favourite Player : The Legendary David Albelda, Mohammed Aboutreika, Charles Gyamfi, Baba Yara, Kalusha Bwalya, Godfrey Chitalu, Segun Odegbami,
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Re: FC Barcelona - Mundial de Clubes Campeones!

Post by EMP on Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:57 pm

unkhanscious wrote:If your so smart why do ask so many questions? Find out for yourself.

They were addressed to genuine Barcelona supporters not glory-seekers like you.
EMP

Favourite Player : The Legendary David Albelda, Mohammed Aboutreika, Charles Gyamfi, Baba Yara, Kalusha Bwalya, Godfrey Chitalu, Segun Odegbami,

Post by EMP on Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:00 pm

messiah wrote:
EMP wrote:I noticed that Jordi Alba was a youth product of Barcelona. Does anyone know why he never got a chance to graduate through the ranks there. How do supporters feel about buying him back later? Do you feel that somebody did their job badly and if so who do you blame for this?

He left at 15,the played as a winger, his reason for leaving was he was thought to be too small to make it at the highest level, has to how the supports feel, I think they have welcomed him back with open arms as it not like he wanted to leave but it was the club that showed him the door.

Thanks. Do supporters blame the club for getting it wrong about him? Who made the decision that he would not make it?
messiah

Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Post by messiah on Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:44 pm

Albert Benaiges was in charge of the entire youth system then so if anyone would take the blame it would be him, but he has done so much good as it relates to the cantera no reasonable person would, if he had made it in his original position i think their would be a lot more anger about the club losing him, but since it was at valencia that he became a LB, I think most supports are of the view that if he had stayed he wouldn't be the player he is now

worms rises

Number of posts : 1215
Favourite Player : Cabaye (As good as Xavi)
Registration date : 2012-05-02

Post by worms rises on Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:46 pm

Whether I am a real Barcelona supporter is irrelevant,you ask too many questions because you are too lazy too find out the answers for yourself,you are meant to be a journalist.A quick search on google can answer 90% of the questions you ask.

worms rises

Post by worms rises on Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:54 pm

Messiah you are doing his job for him.

worms rises

Post by worms rises on Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:24 pm

He is back. Hug
messiah

Post by messiah on Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:29 pm

Agostinho Ca and Edgar El of Portugal have signed for the B team the argentina striker Araujo is close to signing as well, I don't know what Zubi and Rosell are doing with the B team but it makes no sense, they did the same thing last season signing rodri and letting go of Etock, and rodri was pure shit, while etock even with injuries the season before and playing between the A team and barca b scored goals for them.

we have Dongou,Espinosa,Roberto,Rafa and a few others who should all be getting maximum minutes and they go out and buy these players, Araujo for one is too good to be playing in a B team, don't know shit about the others
fcb

Number of posts : 40471
Supports : FC Barcelona
Registration date : 2006-08-11

Post by fcb on Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:22 pm

The deal for these two Portuguese prefixes definitely sounds like a mistake. Sporting have a great youth academy and a youth tradition...they wouldn't let 2 kids go on the cheap if they were any good. The only thing that I can think of is perhaps they don't want to pay for Jeffren (not surprising considering he's shit).
messiah

Post by messiah on Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:25 pm

Ajax,Valencia and "other clubs" are trying hard to sign Gerard on loan for next season, don't think he is ready for the 1st division needs another year or two with the b team, but ajax could be good for him, I don't know why the club and ajax don't have some sort of program where we loan them out best young players for a year or two when needed, it would be good for both parties
messiah

Post by messiah on Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:59 pm

barcastuff: Crespi (vice-president Boca Juniors): "Araujo's transfer to Barça B could be closed today or tomorrow. Loan plus 8-10M buy option." [rac1]
EMP

Post by EMP on Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:48 am

@ Messiah: Thanks for response on Jordi. Not doing article on it - just interested in what you people think on it.

@ Worms: Ignore mode on!
messiah

Post by messiah on Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:15 am

Mascherano to extent his contract this week to 2016
messiah

Post by messiah on Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:29 am

Higuain (Real Madrid): "Mourinho pardoned for eye-gouge? I'm happy with it. Having Mourinho on the bench is a good thing for us." #fcblive

FU

worms rises

Post by worms rises on Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:09 pm

EMP wrote:@ Messiah: Thanks for response on Jordi. Not doing article on it - just interested in what you people think on it.

@ Worms: Ignore mode on!

Sad
messiah

Post by messiah on Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:15 pm

worms rises

Post by worms rises on Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:38 pm

messiah wrote:

Sad
messiah

Post by messiah on Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:05 am

Shocked

We will win the league next season
messiah

Post by messiah on Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:22 am

On July 19, 2003, FC Barcelona reached an agreement with Paris Saint-Germain to sign Ronaldo de Assis Moreira, commonly known as Ronaldinho, on a five-year contract. During that time he became one of Barça’s greatest ever footballers. The magic player who wore the number 10 shirt for the blaugrana for five seasons immediately thrilled fans with his extraordinary style of playing. During his time at the club, he scored 94 goals in competitive matches, and with him in the team, Barça experienced some of the best times in its history, winning two League titles and the Champions League in an unforgettable final on 17 May 2006 in Paris. Many fans still treasure the moment when he received a standing ovation at the Santiago Bernabéu after scoring two magnificent goals in the 3-0 win against Real Madrid on 19 November 2005. While at Barça he also won top international awards, such as the FIFA World Player (2004 and 2005) and the Ballon d’Or (2005).
messiah

Post by messiah on Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:24 pm

according to FCBlive, the club has increased its revenues for the season ending 2011/2012 to 495m euros, and has made a profit of 48.8m euros.

Rosell's Debt now stands at 335m euros down from 365, for 2010/2011, Javier Faus noted that this years profits will be used to further pay down the debt, so next season it will be down to 286.m euros at least

did I not say he will cut the debt by half within two or three years of his presidency, its want he will run on to win the next elections

The real debt was somewhere in the 300m euros range, so it probably down to 100+ now.
Romford Pele

Number of posts : 18652
Supports : Arsenal (Team Progress)
Favourite Player : Ozil
Registration date : 2006-10-05

Post by Romford Pele on Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:26 pm

messiah wrote:

Shocked

We will win the league next season

Laughing
messiah

Post by messiah on Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:15 pm

My man Paddy K, is to be Van gaal's assistant coach for the dutch team learn from one of the best i like it, Paddy K to be the next Ricky in a couple of years for us?.
messiah

Post by messiah on Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:49 pm

muniesa comes on at half time in the preseason game and is now off injured, he cant buy a injury free season, such a pity he has all the talent do be a top defender but has been struggling with injuries since he was 15

Jason Jarrett

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2012-07-24

Post by Jason Jarrett on Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:01 pm

Would it help Barca keep players if we had the co-ownership system they have in calcio?
EMP

Post by EMP on Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:30 pm

messiah wrote:Albert Benaiges was in charge of the entire youth system then so if anyone would take the blame it would be him, but he has done so much good as it relates to the cantera no reasonable person would, if he had made it in his original position i think their would be a lot more anger about the club losing him, but since it was at valencia that he became a LB, I think most supports are of the view that if he had stayed he wouldn't be the player he is now

Thanks Messiah. That explains a lot, so we made him the player that you coveted again. cheers
Romford Pele

Number of posts : 18652
Supports : Arsenal (Team Progress)
Favourite Player : Ozil
Registration date : 2006-10-05

Post by Romford Pele on Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:25 am

There was one of our youngsters from our reserves you were after a season or so ago. Please tell me it wasn't Chuks Aneke?

worms rises

Post by worms rises on Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:24 am

cheers
messiah

Post by messiah on Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:05 pm

the neymar to us after the games keep getting louder

worms rises

Post by worms rises on Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:03 pm

I would rather he comes next year or even the year after,I still want to see Villa get back to top form,he deserves to have another top season for us.

worms rises

Post by worms rises on Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:18 pm

IT IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE TO SIGN NEYMAR NOW

Santos’ president said OK to Rosell so they will negotiate Neymar’s signing after the Olympic Games

The blaugrana club do not seem to be interested at the moment in taking advantage of that pact

Agger, raising interest. England and Denmark already talk about Liverpool’s central defender as a blaugrana player

Puyol got medical clearance and will travel to Paris

The Euro champions trained yesterday

Read more: http://www.totalbarca.com/2012/news/...#ixzz22CsrCUAh

NEYMAR WANTS TO COME

The crack considers that, after the Olympic Games are over, his learning stage in Brazil will end

He is at Barça’s disposal and will collaborate to speed his signing up

Agger and Song, considered

Puyol has medical clearance

Welcome, champions. Only the Olympic players are not training with the rest of the team by now

Read more: http://www.totalbarca.com/#ixzz22Ct5l3gA

worms rises

Post by worms rises on Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:09 am

What a great player! I still think his best days were from 07 - 09 but he is still quality since then,I regret that he was suspended when I went to watch us against us(Valencia),sick player yo!I can't believe we wanted to get rid of him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:16 am