Newcastle United - 2014/2015

Isco Benny

Number of posts : 19645
Supports : Spurs, FOLLOWS (just for worms): Werder Bremen, Lazio, Ferencvaros, Valencia, El Classico, Angleterre, Magyarorszag
Favourite Player : Don't cha wish your left back was BAE? Don't cha
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: Newcastle United - 2014/2015

Post by Isco Benny on Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:41 pm

Kimbo wrote:
Metta World Peace wrote:
Christmas Glenn Hysén wrote:THE MEDIA Grr

are they mocking you?

Southern hacks stirring shit as usual, suggesting a club of Newcastle's stature can only poach players from pithy little clubs like Juventus. And all because this small, provincial Italian team nobody has ever heard of also play in black and white stripes. I blame Redknapp Grr

You mean Rosie47? lol!

Yes. Can't blame him though, it's easy to forget about owning an offshore account with over a hundred grand in it. We've all done it. Especially Twitcher, who is far too occupied tapping up Newcastle United players as we all know Grr
Kimbo

Number of posts : 38169
Registration date : 2006-08-06

Post by Kimbo on Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:53 pm

Metta World Peace wrote:
Kimbo wrote:
Metta World Peace wrote:

are they mocking you?

Southern hacks stirring shit as usual, suggesting a club of Newcastle's stature can only poach players from pithy little clubs like Juventus. And all because this small, provincial Italian team nobody has ever heard of also play in black and white stripes. I blame Redknapp Grr

You mean Rosie47? lol!

Yes. Can't blame him though, it's easy to forget about owning an offshore account with over a hundred grand in it. We've all done it. Especially Twitcher, who is far too occupied tapping up Newcastle United players as we all know Grr

What happens to Spurs when he goes to prison? Do they do the right thing and sack him? Or does Joe "see you jimmy" Jordan take over?
Isco Benny

Supports : Spurs, FOLLOWS (just for worms): Werder Bremen, Lazio, Ferencvaros, Valencia, El Classico, Angleterre, Magyarorszag

Post by Isco Benny on Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:58 pm

Kimbo wrote:
Metta World Peace wrote:
Kimbo wrote:
Metta World Peace wrote:

are they mocking you?

You mean Rosie47? lol!

What happens to Spurs when he goes to prison? Do they do the right thing and sack him? Or does Joe "see you jimmy" Jordan take over?

An interesting question, of which I don't have an answer.

Just because he's cockney and called 'Arry. It's a witch hunt Grr
Kimbo

Post by Kimbo on Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:03 pm

Metta World Peace wrote:
Kimbo wrote:
Metta World Peace wrote:
Kimbo wrote:
Metta World Peace wrote:

are they mocking you?

You mean Rosie47? lol!

Maybe the bulldog is the real mastermind. I just remember Newcastle being satans club for not sacking Barton. <Ale>
Isco Benny

Post by Isco Benny on Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:14 pm

Kimbo wrote:
Metta World Peace wrote:
Kimbo wrote:
Metta World Peace wrote:
Kimbo wrote:
Metta World Peace wrote:

are they mocking you?

You mean Rosie47? lol!

Maybe the bulldog is the real mastermind. I just remember Newcastle being satans club for not sacking Barton. <Ale>

I honestly don't remember Newcastle being labelled as Satans club.
Ever. I've never met anyone in London who has expressed a hatred or even a hearty dislike for Newcastle. That's why your insistence that the World south of the Watford Gap has it in for Newcastle continually baffles me.
Kimbo

Post by Kimbo on Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:26 pm

Watford rejected an initial £2million offer earlier this week and may be willing to do business at £4m but that could be beyond Newcastle's budget.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2092390/Newcastle-pay-4m-Adrian-Mariappa.html#ixzz1kbrt8Obt

Wow, we were so out of order, what a disgraceful way to do business. Laughing

110%

Number of posts : 8978
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by 110% on Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:49 am

Kimbo wrote:
110% wrote:
Fade out wrote:Senegal out of ACN cheers

The players are back early but is it really a good sign for Newcastle that the demba brothers couldn't score against a side ranked 151 in the world?

In other news Newcastle let success go to their head and start acting like a billy big bollocks club:
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1012864/dyche-anger-at-newcastle's-mariappa-bid?cc=5739

What have Newcastle done wrong?

It was these quotes I was referring to:

"If clubs at our level are helping to develop players, I think it's fair to say that big clubs with money should respect that and go about it in an appropriate manner.

"Rather than tickling us with offers which are nowhere near the player's worth, to try to provoke a reaction from us, we do not need to accept the first bid that comes along.

When manu come along to tickle you with an offer of 10 million for tiote, newcastle will ask for 30m, and eventaully settle on 20m, but you will get on your high horse about billy big bollocks clubs taking the piss with peanuts for your best players.

Glenarch of the Glen

Number of posts : 30157
Supports : Palestine
Favourite Player : Hélder Barbosa

Post by Glenarch of the Glen on Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:24 am

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the size of their testicles, but by the content of their character.
Kimbo

Post by Kimbo on Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:09 pm

110% wrote:
It was these quotes I was referring to:

"If clubs at our level are helping to develop players, I think it's fair to say that big clubs with money should respect that and go about it in an appropriate manner.

"Rather than tickling us with offers which are nowhere near the player's worth, to try to provoke a reaction from us, we do not need to accept the first bid that comes along.

When manu come along to tickle you with an offer of 10 million for tiote, newcastle will ask for 30m, and eventaully settle on 20m, but you will get on your high horse about billy big bollocks clubs taking the piss with peanuts for your best players.

We didn't offer peanuts, we offered £2m for a 25 year old championship defender, which sounds very reasonable to me. If they don't think that is enough they can reject it and we can all move on. Also it isn't Newcastle that is talking about this to the media. <Ale>
Kimbo

Post by Kimbo on Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:18 pm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/16758236.stm

"I'm playing for the club I've always wanted to play for," the Netherlands international told BBC Newcastle.

"I've been working hard for five or six years now to be where I am at now."

Krul added: "I know where I am at, I'm loving life at the moment.

"Sixth in the league, we couldn't wish for much more than that."

"It's one of those periods, people get linked everywhere," Krul continued.

"For players they have to switch off, if things happen, they have to happen.

"I don't read the papers or the internet, it will play with your head."

Aaah Timmy Hug

Glenarch of the Glen

Post by Glenarch of the Glen on Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:45 pm

Tim Krul told BBC Newcastle he likes Newcastle? Shocked

THE MEDIA Grr

Glenarch of the Glen

Post by Glenarch of the Glen on Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:41 pm

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/newcastle-united/8490122/Newcastle-United-defender-Jose-Enrique-insists-he-is-happy-at-St-James-Park-despite-rumours-of-Liverpool-move.html

smiley face and lols etc
Kimbo

Post by Kimbo on Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:43 pm

I know, Carroll also made some similar quotes. Enrique is a lying little greaser, i'm glad his move hasn't gone to plan. Well done for your expert use of google though. <Ale>
Romford Pele

Number of posts : 18652
Supports : Arsenal (Team Progress)
Favourite Player : Ozil
Registration date : 2006-10-05

Post by Romford Pele on Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:55 pm

Cabaye hit with a three match ban Shocked
Kimbo

Post by Kimbo on Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:32 pm

It really is pointless appealing the FA's decisions.
Luis

Number of posts : 26261
Supports : Liverpool
Favourite Player : Luis Garcia, Danny Agger, Pedro, Pepe Reina, Luis Suarez, Raul Meireles, Juan Mata, Jordan Henderson
Registration date : 2007-03-28

Post by Luis on Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:33 pm

To be fair it was a kick out in the face. He was lucky he got away with it in the match.

Unless you are English or play for Man United do not try and reason with the FA anyway, everyone should know that by now.
Kimbo

Post by Kimbo on Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:39 pm

There is no way they could prove that was deliberate.
Luis

Favourite Player : Luis Garcia, Danny Agger, Pedro, Pepe Reina, Luis Suarez, Raul Meireles, Juan Mata, Jordan Henderson

Post by Luis on Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:41 pm

Kimbo wrote:There is no way they could prove that was deliberate.

The FA don't go on proof, they go on if a player is foreign or not.

Even you can't surely be saying Cabaye didn't mean that. You could see on his face he was angry at being challenged and his foot kicked out at his face when the ball wasn't even there. Definite red and the FA actually got this one right.
Kimbo

Post by Kimbo on Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:27 pm

You think the FA are racist because they punished your racist player for being racist? Neutral
Isco Benny

Post by Isco Benny on Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:42 pm

Liverpool fans also appear to have ignored the fact that Suarez' ban was based on evidence presented to an independent panel, not the FA. It was them who found Suarez guilty.

Those bloody Englanders Robin Van Persie and Benny Assoue Ekotto both got away with contentious challenges this week as well whilst foreign fuck Ashley Cole got sent off Grr
Luis

Post by Luis on Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:46 pm

Kimbo wrote:You think the FA are racist because they punished your racist player for being racist? Neutral

I just find it very ironic and funny how the Suarez case wasn't brought to the courts because of a lack of evidence yet he got an 8 game ban, but the Terry one has gone to the courts because we all saw him say 'black c**t' but now it's been moved 'til the summer when the season is already over and he can't be banned for it.

Terry's was worse than Suarez, with more evidence and more genuine intention to use race to wind someone up but he's got away with it, conveniently so he can play football leading up to Euro 2012.
Hlebagone

Number of posts : 6086
Registration date : 2007-03-17

Post by Hlebagone on Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:18 pm

What difference does it make if he gets banned now or next summer?

Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal

Post by Jaime on Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:13 pm

4 Chelsea 23 15 42
5 Newcastle 23 4 39
6 Liverpool 23 7 38
7 Arsenal 23 6 37

Keep it up Kimbo! Ale
Kimbo

Post by Kimbo on Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:19 pm

Jaime wrote:4 Chelsea 23 15 42
5 Newcastle 23 4 39
6 Liverpool 23 7 38
7 Arsenal 23 6 37

Keep it up Kimbo! Ale

I will! scratch

Even with Ba and Cisse back we are without Tiote and Cabaye. Sad
Jaime

Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal

Post by Jaime on Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:24 pm

I just meant your team. Embarassed
Deluded F*ck™

Number of posts : 21762
Supports : The Lilywhites from N17
Favourite Player : The Hurrikane - he's on of our own!

Post by Deluded F*ck™ on Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:28 pm

C'mon Newcastle - really rooting for you guys (apart from Gameweek 25) Ale
Kimbo

Post by Kimbo on Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:36 pm

I still think we will finish in 7th, but it is nice to rub sand into Liverpool and Arsenals vagina's. <Ale>

110%

Number of posts : 8978

Post by 110% on Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:24 am

Metta World Peace wrote:Liverpool fans also appear to have ignored the fact that Suarez' ban was based on evidence presented to an independent panel, not the FA. It was them who found Suarez guilty.

Those bloody Englanders Robin Van Persie and Benny Assoue Ekotto both got away with contentious challenges this week as well whilst foreign fuck Ashley Cole got sent off Grr

Sometimes I wonder how independent these panels are?

The one for Suarez had a chairman of Sheffield and Hallamshire FA, which sounds like it is part of the English FA. Does the guy have to sign a declaration stating he has no connections to the FA, which is just not possible. In this case he is clearly not independent.

Jaime

Post by Jaime on Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:21 pm

Just seen Cisse's winner! Shocked
Isco Benny

Post by Isco Benny on Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:30 pm

Jaime wrote:Just seen Cisse's winner! Shocked

Ahh, but have you seen the changes to my "supports" section? Laughing

Great goal by Cisse. Newcastle picking up points again after a wobble. Chelsea will be psychologically crushed by today's result. There is no reason why Newcastle cannot be genuine contenders for 4th

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:26 am