Messi & Neymar day

worms.

Number of posts : 5010
Supports : BALENCE, PROGRESS, Us(Liverpool), Us(Barcelona) ,Us(Lazio), Us(Napoli), Us(Athletic Club), Us(Valencia), Us(Zenit St Petersburg), Us(Russia), Us(Uruguay), Us(España)!
Favourite Player : Goldado,Zlatan,Robben aka The Bald Prince, Busquets has now won the Euro's x1, World Cup x1, La Liga x3, UCL x2, Coppa DR x2, UEFA SC x2, Club World Cup x2. At the age of 23
Registration date : 2011-12-07

Re: Messi & Neymar day

Post by worms. on Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:54 pm

S4P

Number of posts : 14358
Supports : Chelsea
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Post by S4P on Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:45 pm

Nice trick but a ridiculous red card.

worms.

Supports : BALENCE, PROGRESS, Us(Liverpool), Us(Barcelona) ,Us(Lazio), Us(Napoli), Us(Athletic Club), Us(Valencia), Us(Zenit St Petersburg), Us(Russia), Us(Uruguay), Us(España)!
Favourite Player : Goldado,Zlatan,Robben aka The Bald Prince, Busquets has now won the Euro's x1, World Cup x1, La Liga x3, UCL x2, Coppa DR x2, UEFA SC x2, Club World Cup x2. At the age of 23

Post by worms. on Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:49 pm

Neymar must get ridiculous protection over there,a bit like Rooney does here.
mongrel hawk

Number of posts : 4757
Supports : Corinthians
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Post by mongrel hawk on Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:25 pm

yes, that red card was ridiculous. yes, he's more protected than most players in Brazil.

anyway, in that same game, Ganso scored this beauty:

worms.

Post by worms. on Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:31 pm

Mongrel Hawk wrote:yes, that red card was ridiculous. yes, he's more protected than most players in Brazil.

anyway, in that same game, Ganso scored this beauty:

Class.

worms.

Post by worms. on Sat May 12, 2012 5:35 pm

This guy's just too good.Can't believe he's only 20.
mongrel hawk

Post by mongrel hawk on Sun May 13, 2012 2:36 pm

I think he's the best forward player to appear in Brazil since Ronaldo.

Some people compare him to Robinho, but Neymar is in another league. He's clearly better than Robinho in everything. When Robinho came back to Santos a couple of years ago, teenager Neymar outshone him completly - even with Robinho's European experience in top teams.

I thought Neymar would become a problem-player and a cry-baby, but he has matured. He's diving much less, stopped being a drama-queen and is becoming a very good team player, and he takes responsability when it matters, even being that young.

worms.

Post by worms. on Sun May 13, 2012 3:45 pm

I agree,people look at him and his hair style and they think he's immature and arrogant but I don't think he is at all,he's not like Cronaldo who only celebrates his own goals and doesn't look intrested when one of his teammates score,Neymar is still too greedy with the ball but he strikes me as the kind of person who is humble enough to become more of a team player once he moves to a big club in Europe.
The Easter Bunny

Number of posts : 8563
Supports : Cambridge
Favourite Player : Pitt, Potter, Wilkshire, Carden and Larsson
Registration date : 2006-08-06

Post by The Easter Bunny on Sun May 13, 2012 4:48 pm

Mongrel Hawk wrote:I think he's the best forward player to appear in Brazil since Ronaldo.

Some people compare him to Robinho, but Neymar is in another league. He's clearly better than Robinho in everything. When Robinho came back to Santos a couple of years ago, teenager Neymar outshone him completly - even with Robinho's European experience in top teams.

I thought Neymar would become a problem-player and a cry-baby, but he has matured. He's diving much less, stopped being a drama-queen and is becoming a very good team player, and he takes responsability when it matters, even being that young.

better than Rivaldo?

worms.

Post by worms. on Sun May 13, 2012 6:05 pm

Rivaldo was a attacking midfielder.
mongrel hawk

Post by mongrel hawk on Mon May 14, 2012 12:43 pm

The Easter Bunny wrote:
Mongrel Hawk wrote:I think he's the best forward player to appear in Brazil since Ronaldo.

better than Rivaldo?

not yet in achievements, but he seems to have more potential. he's better than rivaldo when rivaldo was his age and still played in brazil.
The Easter Bunny

Number of posts : 8563
Supports : Cambridge
Favourite Player : Pitt, Potter, Wilkshire, Carden and Larsson
Registration date : 2006-08-06

Post by The Easter Bunny on Mon May 14, 2012 5:36 pm

Mongrel Hawk wrote:
The Easter Bunny wrote:

better than Rivaldo?

not yet in achievements, but he seems to have more potential. he's better than rivaldo when rivaldo was his age and still played in brazil.

Wow, lets hope he can carry on then. Brazil had such an abundance of talent at the start of the century, hopefully Neymar and Ganso can recreate the samba flair. Mongrel are there any up and coming Brazilian full backs/centre backs who are making headlines in Brazil?
mongrel hawk

Post by mongrel hawk on Mon May 14, 2012 8:09 pm

The Easter Bunny wrote:
Mongrel Hawk wrote:
The Easter Bunny wrote:

better than Rivaldo?

Wow, lets hope he can carry on then. Brazil had such an abundance of talent at the start of the century, hopefully Neymar and Ganso can recreate the samba flair. Mongrel are there any up and coming Brazilian full backs/centre backs who are making headlines in Brazil?

Not full-backs, but Leadron Castan is doing a great job as a centre-back for Corinthians. Only 2 goals conceded in 10 games in Libertadores and the best defence in the last Brazilian league. He's fast, strong, good marking, good in the air.

And also Dedé, a very classy CB that plays for Vasco.

What's happening now is that with the crisis in Europe and the strong currency in Brazil, Brazilian players are now too expensive. Many Brazilian players that would have already gone to Europe in the past are still playing here and unknown by Europeans.

worms rises

Number of posts : 1215
Favourite Player : Cabaye (As good as Xavi)
Registration date : 2012-05-02

Post by worms rises on Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:15 pm

Sick player yo,look at that vision and passing with both feet.

110%

Number of posts : 8978
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by 110% on Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:57 pm

The above video is mainly of neymar dribbling and diving, with some straightforward passing. If that is the best he can do, he isn't anywhere near messi.

worms rises

Post by worms rises on Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:06 pm

Will you just shut the fuck up mate,you clearly haven't got a clue about football if you don't rate players like Busquets and Neymar.In a couple of years time barring injury I am 90% sure Neymar will be the 2nd best players in the world.

I mean what can't Neymar do? He's a complete player.

Two footed
Great finishing with both feet,especially for his age.He often places the ball right in the corner.
World class first touch and dribbling.
Skillful,can do regularly do tricks which no other player in the world can do.
Good vision and passing,just as good as Messi was when he was 20.
Fast as fuck and great agility.Maybe he could do with bulking up a little if he comes to Europe but he's strong for his size.
Great at crossing.
Already a much better pen taker than Messi.
Good football brain,great movement and positioning.
High work rate on and off the ball.

The only things I am not sure on is his free kicking taking and heading ability but if he needs to there is no reason why he can't improve on this.

110%

Post by 110% on Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:09 pm

unkhanscious wrote:Will you just shut the fuck up mate,you clearly haven't got a clue about football if you don't rate players like Busquets and Neymar.In a couple of years time barring injury I am 90% sure Neymar will be the 2nd best players in the world.

I mean what can't Neymar do? He's a complete player.

Two footed
Great finishing with both feet,especially for his age.He often places the ball right in the corner.
World class first touch and dribbling.
Skillful,can do regularly do tricks which no other player in the world can do.
Good vision and passing,just as good as Messi was when he was 20.
Fast as fuck and great agility.Maybe he could do with bulking up a little if he comes to Europe but he's strong for his size.
Great at crossing.
Already a much better pen taker than Messi.
Good football brain,great movement and positioning.
High work rate on and off the ball.

The only things I am not sure on is his free kicking taking and heading ability but if he needs to there is no reason why he can't improve on this.

Are you getting butthurt lol!

worms rises

Post by worms rises on Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 pm

You are getting butthurt because we (Barcelona) are going to sign one of the most talented players in the last 20 years.

110%

Post by 110% on Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:15 am

unkhanscious wrote:You are getting butthurt because we (Barcelona) are going to sign one of the most talented players in the last 20 years.

I really don't care at all about barca or neymar tongue

Just pointing out that you don't know what vision means and you fake PES stats Doh , while at the same time calling neymar a diver (although all the best players dive so that might be a positive indication Wink)

worms rises

Post by worms rises on Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:00 am

I do know what vision means and Neymar shows he has good vision and creativity with his passing.Mongrel Hawk has probably watched him more than anyone on this board and he says above that Neymar is better than Rivaldo was at the same age and that Neymar has more potential.

worms rises

Post by worms rises on Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:30 am

You ain't handle that swagger bro.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:04 am