Real Madrid C.F. 2011/12 - Campeones de España!

Super Progress

Number of posts : 15428
Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Real Madrid C.F. 2011/12 - Campeones de España!

Post by Super Progress on Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:25 pm

I like RVP but I think he will be at his best for Arsenal but they HAVE to start accommodating him. I'm sure he could be a big succes whether he comes here or goes somewhere else but I hope he stays and turn things around for Arsenal. However he is well within his rights if they continue to debase the team. He is 28 so he should just that to leverage Arsenal and force them into making transfers.

I would like to see him in Italy for one of the big 3 clubs. At Inter he would have to get past the feud with Sneijder. Juventus are coming up now and they don't have a world class striker to with their dynamic midfield.
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: Real Madrid C.F. 2011/12 - Campeones de España!

Post by Jaime on Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:40 pm

fcb wrote:Because it's typical Spanish press to make up nonsense transfer stories and portray it as the truth. And if there is some truth in it, it's typical Madrid to chase big money glamorous signings in positions that they don't really need strengthening.

This! Ale
Cristiano

Number of posts : 2557
Supports : Real Madrid
Favourite Player : Zidane, Sergio Ramos, Casillas, Ozil, David Silva, Guti, Hierro, Valeron, Pirlo,
Registration date : 2007-01-09

Post by Cristiano on Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:19 pm

So we should be honoured that Barca want to play the final at the Bernabeu Erm
Mischevious c**ts! Did we ask for the Camp Nou in 04 Grr
Jaime

Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal

Post by Jaime on Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:27 pm

Yeah we did and those f*ckers said nope have the final in Montjuic.

They can go

Salute

as far as I'm concerned.

Llorente wants to have it in Mestalla so let them. Or what the hell are they doing in la Cartuja these days? I'm sure nothing important.
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:42 pm

CONVOCATORIA

Porteros: Casillas, Adán y Tomás Mejías
Defensas: Carvalho, Varane, Albiol, Pepe, Coentrão, Marcelo y Ramos
Centrocampistas: Di María, Khedira, Xabi Alonso, Özil, Callejón, Sahin, Granero y Kaká
Delanteros: Cristiano Ronaldo, Higuaín y Benzema

Di María, Khedira, and Marcelo all back. Altintop and Lass miss out through injury. Arbeloa is suspended. It's a shame we have to move Ramos back to right back for this match he's been so good in the middle. In an ideal world we would keep him as CB and give Dani Carvajal a chance to make his debut (at home against f*cking Racing what is the better moment????) but alas. 21 players called up....guess Sahin will be back in the VIP box. Laughing
Cristiano

Favourite Player : Zidane, Sergio Ramos, Casillas, Ozil, David Silva, Guti, Hierro, Valeron, Pirlo,

Post by Cristiano on Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:45 am

I hope Jose starts to give Varane more opportunities, hes calmness and positioning is very good for a 18 yr old. He can only improve by getting the minutes. I'm still not very comfortable with the PEPE & Ramos CB partnership, they are good individualy but they are both susceptible to a moment of madeness. A calm guy like Varane would balance things out. Obvious not now but in the future with a bit more experience(which can only happen by playing more especially at home)
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:12 pm

Yeah I have to credit Jose....matches like yesterday are perfect for giving experience to a guy like Varane. He does impress whenever he is in the XI. Still early to say but he has the look of a top top centre back.
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:17 pm

Ugh. Guess the knock that Di Maria took yesterday was more serious than I thought. He misses the trip to Moscow. Lass and Altintop also miss out through injury.

CONVOCATORIA

Porteros: Casillas, Adán, Tomás Mejías
Defensas: Arbeloa, Carvalho, Varane, Albiol, Pepe, Coentrão, Marcelo, Ramos
Centrocampistas: Khedira, Xabi Alonso, Özil, Callejón, Sahin, Granero, Kaká
Cristiano

Post by Cristiano on Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:31 pm

Jaime wrote:Ugh. Guess the knock that Di Maria took yesterday was more serious than I thought. He misses the trip to Moscow. Lass and Altintop also miss out through injury.

CONVOCATORIA

Porteros: Casillas, Adán, Tomás Mejías
Defensas: Arbeloa, Carvalho, Varane, Albiol, Pepe, Coentrão, Marcelo, Ramos
Centrocampistas: Khedira, Xabi Alonso, Özil, Callejón, Sahin, Granero, Kaká

What's the point? We know he's not gonna play. Doh

Should come on for Alonso yesterday. If Alonso gets injured its Mourinho's fault, FFS GIVE HIM A BREAK! Grr
Super Progress

Post by Super Progress on Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:04 pm

Yeah it's pretty bad that Sahin hasn't gotten any playing time in the last two games as was rumoured.

Glad to see that we kept a clean sheet. We have only done so 3 times in the last 10 matches. Courtesy Mourinho trying to play football imo.

Enough is enough <Ale>
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:07 pm

And again Sahin wasn't even on the bench last night. I don't know, I really think this is the Pedro Leon treatment.
Super Progress

Post by Super Progress on Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:11 pm

Jaime wrote:And again Sahin wasn't even on the bench last night. I don't know, I really think this is the Pedro Leon treatment.
Mourinho did make that statement when Sahin arrived that Sahin wasn't for the first 6 months or so but for the next couple of years. I have no idea why he said that at the time unless he truly intended to ease him in which again doesn't make sense. Why give Sahin so much adaption time compared to so many others?

However given that he did get playing time but was then taken out of team does suggest that it is Pedro Leon part 2.
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:19 pm

Super Saviour wrote:
Jaime wrote:And again Sahin wasn't even on the bench last night. I don't know, I really think this is the Pedro Leon treatment.
Mourinho did make that statement when Sahin arrived that Sahin wasn't for the first 6 months or so but for the next couple of years. I have no idea why he said that at the time unless he truly intended to ease him in which again doesn't make sense. Why give Sahin so much adaption time compared to so many others?

However given that he did get playing time but was then taken out of team does suggest that it is Pedro Leon part 2.

Exactly.

And there was one report that Jose didn't want to use him because he had not done a proper 'preseason' but that is BS as well because last year Kaka missed almost the entire first half of the season including the preseason and he still got matches.

Again, yesterday was the perfect opportunity to give Sahin minutes in a zero pressure situation (at home against Racing ffs), in a game that was well in hand, and to give Alonso a rest and the guy is in the VIP box.
TM

Number of posts : 21218
Supports : PROGRESS!
Favourite Player : Luis Figo
Registration date : 2006-08-16

Post by TM on Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:55 pm

Jaime wrote:
Super Saviour wrote:

Exactly.

And there was one report that Jose didn't want to use him because he had not done a proper 'preseason' but that is BS as well because last year Kaka missed almost the entire first half of the season including the preseason and he still got matches.

Again, yesterday was the perfect opportunity to give Sahin minutes in a zero pressure situation (at home against Racing ffs), in a game that was well in hand, and to give Alonso a rest and the guy is in the VIP box.

Maybe Sahin enjoys the view Biggrin
EMP

Number of posts : 7384
Supports : Valencia, and in Africa Al-Ahly
Favourite Player : The Legendary David Albelda, Mohammed Aboutreika, Charles Gyamfi, Baba Yara, Kalusha Bwalya, Godfrey Chitalu, Segun Odegbami,
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Post by EMP on Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:30 pm

Cristiano wrote:Watching West Ham v Millwall and seeing our old friend Julien Faubert. What the fuck was Mijatovic thinking, he had to be on some hard drugs lol!

It's a terrible shame that you outed Special Agent Mijatovic. Sad He did an excellent job of enforcing the Curse. He ensured the plague of crap signings came true for coveting our players.
Cristiano

Post by Cristiano on Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:54 pm

EMP wrote:
Cristiano wrote:Watching West Ham v Millwall and seeing our old friend Julien Faubert. What the fuck was Mijatovic thinking, he had to be on some hard drugs lol!

It's a terrible shame that you outed Special Agent Mijatovic. Sad He did an excellent job of enforcing the Curse. He ensured the plague of crap signings came true for coveting our players.

Thank fuck the dark agent is gone cheers Laughing

EMP

Number of posts : 7384
Supports : Valencia, and in Africa Al-Ahly
Favourite Player : The Legendary David Albelda, Mohammed Aboutreika, Charles Gyamfi, Baba Yara, Kalusha Bwalya, Godfrey Chitalu, Segun Odegbami,
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Post by EMP on Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:09 pm

Cristiano wrote:
EMP wrote:

Thank fuck the dark agent is gone cheers Laughing

Seriously though, how often does a former player that is revered at the club after recently retiring do well in Mijatovic's position. Take Amadeo Carbone for example. Great player, loved by Valencia fans, but what a disaster on transfers. It is also difficult to silly position as they have to be on same page as coach, but how likely is that especially if they think they should have had more playing time as in Carbone's case?

Turnover of managers won't help either as they would want their own players and carry their prejudices.

Jaime

Post by Jaime on Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:14 pm

Benzema out for 2-3 weeks. Pretty much ruled out of the return leg against CSKA. Sad
Cristiano

Post by Cristiano on Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:37 pm

Dani Alves in his typical BIGGEST c**t ON EARTH manner feels the need to say Real Madrid would be happy if Pep didn't renew. Who fucking asked you that you fucking cock. (there might be some fans who might be happy but the vast majority wouldn't give a fuck less about Pep's future at Barca great teams come and go). If there is one player who knows how to wind me up its that c**t, every fucking week he's got some snide dickhead comment about Madrid. Just shut the fuck up and concentrate on your football.

Grr Grr Grr Grr
Super Progress

Post by Super Progress on Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:28 pm

Why do you care so much?

Alves is a c**t what else is new.

Also don't think Benzema being out is particularly bad. Better now then later when it matters because our program in the next couple of weeks is pretty easy and I don't fear CSKA doing much in the return.
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:43 pm

Cristiano wrote:Dani Alves in his typical BIGGEST c**t ON EARTH manner feels the need to say Real Madrid would be happy if Pep didn't renew. Who fucking asked you that you fucking cock. (there might be some fans who might be happy but the vast majority wouldn't give a fuck less about Pep's future at Barca great teams come and go). If there is one player who knows how to wind me up its that c**t, every fucking week he's got some snide dickhead comment about Madrid. Just shut the fuck up and concentrate on your football.

Grr Grr Grr Grr

lol!

He is right up there with Stoitchkov as one of their all time biggest c*nts and that is saying something considering how many the have had over the years! To me it shows that Alves (and others) are actually worried that it might actually happen.

But anyhow, I for one would be delighted. I hate that f*cker Pep with his skinny ties and cardigan sweaters and magical vitamin shakes and shiny head. And if he goes Rosell is going to take the club back to the days of Sonny Anderson and Fabio Rochemback buying up all the nike brasilians left and right and poor Messiah won't be able to come on here and talk about the next great midfielder from la Masia because they will all have left to go play in Arsenal or Espanyol.

That my friends would be true PROGRESS! cheers
Hlebagone

Number of posts : 6086
Registration date : 2007-03-17

Post by Hlebagone on Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:01 pm

Do any other managers occasionally sport cardigans? It's all about a gradual evolution when changing managers, so to make sure the players aren't shook up, the new one must wear a cardigan.

What is the likelihood that he'll actually leave? I'm still pretty dubious.
Cristiano

Post by Cristiano on Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:09 pm

I Believe 100% PEP is not going he just playing little gay games with his players to keep them on thier toes, or his like some emotional woman that seeks attention and has the constant need to fell wanted by saying shes leaving you every two minutes. Whistle Laughing

On Dani Alves like i said in the post no player winds me up more than him. He has no class what so ever, could have and wanted to go any big club(which is not the problem) but now hes at Barca hes so consumed by RM even when they are winning stuff(which is retarded) and acts as if is fucking Catalan born and bred all of a sudden. TWAT.
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:45 pm

Hlebagone wrote:Do any other managers occasionally sport cardigans? It's all about a gradual evolution when changing managers, so to make sure the players aren't shook up, the new one must wear a cardigan.

What is the likelihood that he'll actually leave? I'm still pretty dubious.

I think Bernardo Schuster wore a cardigan once. But no skinny ties for ze german.
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:51 am

Geez, and now they have found out Di Maria is out for another month. They are saying two weeks for Benzema so he may be available for CSKA.
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:15 pm

Oooooh Jose caught on tape calling the UEFA officials 'gays' for not revealing which ball was to be used for the match against CSKA prior to the game. Laughing

Calidad

Number of posts : 7996
Supports : Hibernian FC
Registration date : 2006-08-25

Post by Calidad on Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:23 pm

So what's the deal with Sahin then?

Is there no coverage in the media as to the situation? For me it's one of the biggest travesty's in top-level European football at the moment IMO, that the best MF in the Bundesliga last season isn't getting any game time whatsoever. It's bizarre. It's not even as if he has been shit, and been dropped. He's played what; one full game and a few minutes elsehwere?
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:43 pm

Calidad wrote:So what's the deal with Sahin then?

Is there no coverage in the media as to the situation? For me it's one of the biggest travesty's in top-level European football at the moment IMO, that the best MF in the Bundesliga last season isn't getting any game time whatsoever. It's bizarre. It's not even as if he has been shit, and been dropped. He's played what; one full game and a few minutes elsehwere?

This has been discussed at length in various threads but I will try and summarise.

Basically nobody knows what the f*ck is going on! Biggrin

Ok, there are a lot of rumours. 1) There has been a falling out between Sahin and Mourinho because Mourinho wanted Sahin to go on loan for the rest of the season which Sahin took as an insult and more or less told Jose to f*ck off and now Sahin has been banished by Mourinho. 2) Sahin himself is very scared about his knee. So much so that he is not willing to strike the ball properly because he is worried he will injure it straight away again. And because of this fear (real or imagined) Jose is not picking him and in a sense protecting him until he has confidence in the knee. 3) Jose does not want to put him on the pitch because he has been out for so long and he is not fit and as a result he is not willing to jeopardise the result of any particular match to accommodate Sahin but next season after he has been through a proper pre-season he will be back in the fold.

I usually follow most of the pregame press conferences and Jose has not really spoken on the matter. Nor has he really been asked. I remember someone asking if Sahin was available...maybe back in December and Jose's response was "He is available."

Honestly I don't buy #2 or #3 because as Super pointed out the other day, he did come into the team briefly before Christmas. He played 71 minutes in Copa del Rey in the away leg against Ponferradina and the played the entire 90 minutes in the home leg (and scored a goal). In addition he played two full matches in CL against Dinamo and Ajax after we had already qualified. So it looked like Jose was trying to ease him in and give him matches where there was not so much pressure. He also made one appearance in the league as a sub coming on for the last 24 minutes against Osasuna. Then out of nowhere Jose just stopped including him in the squad. So I am more inclined to believe that there has been a fracture in the relationship between Jose and Sahin. We saw almost an identical situation last year with Pedro Leon who disobeyed some tactical instructions and then was never seen on the pitch again. Jose even called up players from Castilla instead of Pedro Leon that is how bad it was. And Jose did allude (when speaking about Callejon) that there were some players who "think they are too good to come on for the last 10 minutes of the the match, but not Callejon, he loves it". Was he talking about Sahin? Possibly.

So that is all we know really it is still mostly speculation but that is what the situation is.

Jaime

Post by Jaime on Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:52 pm

Ha! I almost forget the best rumour of all...supposedly Fly Emirates (the next shirt sponsor for RM) asked that we sign some Turkish players. So we got Sahin and Altintop even though Jose didn't care for them. Laughing
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:36 pm

Oooooh! Five days until Tomas Roncero launches his twitter account! Whoop lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:55 am