Real Madrid C.F. 2011/12 - Campeones de España!

Super Progress

Number of posts : 15429
Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: Real Madrid C.F. 2011/12 - Campeones de España!

Post by Super Progress on Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:32 pm

Jaime wrote:Well, my guess is he will leave as soon as he wins the Champions League (IF he wins the Champions League, of course...)

And if that is the case, my hope is that the club will have satisfied the fears that we were never going to win it again and move on to a more sustainable, less annoying project.

Ale

Google Translate from loser talk to progressive speak wrote:
My hope is that the club will go back to losing ways... and more decent behaviour of the players and manager.

Regression Evil or Very Mad
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Post by Jaime on Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:33 pm

Super Saviour wrote:
Jaime wrote:Well, my guess is he will leave as soon as he wins the Champions League (IF he wins the Champions League, of course...)

And if that is the case, my hope is that the club will have satisfied the fears that we were never going to win it again and move on to a more sustainable, less annoying project.

Ale

Google Translate from loser talk to progressive speak wrote:
My hope is that the club will go back to losing ways... and more decent behaviour of the players and manager.

lol!

You act like in the 109 years before Mourinho the club never won a thing!
Cristiano

Number of posts : 2557
Supports : Real Madrid
Favourite Player : Zidane, Sergio Ramos, Casillas, Ozil, David Silva, Guti, Hierro, Valeron, Pirlo,
Registration date : 2007-01-09

Post by Cristiano on Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:14 pm

I have a bad feeling about tonight. I would be actually happy with a score draw.
Fade out

Number of posts : 6128
Favourite Player : Baggio (he outshone Zidane when played together at Juve)
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Post by Fade out on Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:16 pm

You must be kidding dude. Expect nothing less than a comfortable win with 2 goal advantage
Cristiano

Favourite Player : Zidane, Sergio Ramos, Casillas, Ozil, David Silva, Guti, Hierro, Valeron, Pirlo,

Post by Cristiano on Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:03 pm

If they turn up with the correct attitude yeah but if they think all they need to do is turn up we will struggle
Jaime

Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal

Post by Jaime on Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:04 pm

Cristiano check the CL matchday thread...Sahin is in the XI! Shocked
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:49 am

So this is Jose's explanation for why Sahin played:

"We knew we were going to have the ball so we thought it was a good moment for him to play."

So why not play him more and have the ball on other days??? Grr

Anyhow, I know Sahin is just coming back from injury and he played well enough but ffs midfielders like him grow on trees in Spain. Not sure why calidad is always creaming himself over the guy.
Super Progress

Post by Super Progress on Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:14 pm

Jaime wrote:So this is Jose's explanation for why Sahin played:

"We knew we were going to have the ball so we thought it was a good moment for him to play."

Anyhow, I know Sahin is just coming back from injury and he played well enough but ffs midfielders like him grow on trees in Spain. Not sure why calidad is always creaming himself over the guy.
Doh
He has barely played and gotten little to no confidence and you're already judging him based on two games.

I'll wait a while before I give a verdict on him.

Remember he's a foreigner

He deserves better
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:15 pm

Super Saviour wrote:
Jaime wrote:So this is Jose's explanation for why Sahin played:

Doh
He has barely played and gotten little to no confidence and you're already judging him based on two games.

I'll wait a while before I give a verdict on him.

Remember he's a foreigner

He deserves better

SUPER!!!! That was a windup for calidad & kroos!!!!!! Laugh
Super Progress

Post by Super Progress on Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:20 pm

blutgraetsche

Number of posts : 23328
Supports : Deutsche Fußballnationalmannschaft
Registration date : 2006-08-09

Post by blutgraetsche on Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:30 pm

Copied over from the CL thread.

Jaime wrote:Have to say (for kroos and blut) it was a lovely pass from Ozil for Benzema's third goal.

He does those passes with the outside of the foot all the time. He's still just 23 and nowhere near finished in his development, but already has that elegance in his game. Technical brilliance not to show off, e.g. like Ronaldo often does, but always with purpose (= very German Smile ).

Elegance is a quality that can't be really learned. You are born with it.
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:32 pm

blutgraetsche wrote:Copied over from the CL thread.

Jaime wrote:Have to say (for kroos and blut) it was a lovely pass from Ozil for Benzema's third goal.

He does those passes with the outside of the foot all the time. He's still just 23 and nowhere near finished in his development, but already has that elegance in his game. Technical brilliance not to show off, e.g. like Ronaldo often does, but always with purpose (= very German Smile ).

Elegance is a quality that can't be really learned. You are born with it.

Yes there is a certain fluidity to Ozil when he has the ball at his feat. Same as players like Iniesta, Silva, Benzema, etc. Ronaldo always looks a bit mechanical, if you understand me. But football just seems to flow naturally from Ozil (when he is not hiding Wink ).

I've seen him do the outside of the foot pass a lot but this is the first time I remember it ending in a goal. Great technique. Ale
Super Progress

Post by Super Progress on Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:23 pm

I think Ozil has done the outside food assist before. He did one for Ronaldo this or last season that was a great and I think he did one with Adebayor as well. But yeah he is a very elegant player but we have never knocked him for being too mechanical. It has always been his inability to deliver in non-counter situations when we are playing good defences plus the fact that he hides too much.
fcb

Number of posts : 40471
Supports : FC Barcelona
Registration date : 2006-08-11

Post by fcb on Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:04 pm

Another day, another attempt by Marca to insult our intelligence. Today they report, and then try to justify, Roberto Carlos' claim that Marcelo is the best left-back in the world Doh Doh Doh

110%

Number of posts : 8978

Post by 110% on Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:19 pm

fcb wrote:Another day, another attempt by Marca to insult our intelligence. Today they report, and then try to justify, Roberto Carlos' claim that Marcelo is the best left-back in the world Doh Doh Doh

Who is the best leftback in the world?

I can't think of an outstanding candidate
fcb

Number of posts : 40471
Supports : FC Barcelona
Registration date : 2006-08-11

Post by fcb on Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:28 pm

Abidal, Ashley Cole, Evra (even in his current poor form), and Alba are all players who I'd rate higher than Marcelo.
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:53 pm

fcb wrote:Abidal, Ashley Cole, Evra (even in his current poor form), and Alba are all players who I'd rate higher than Marcelo.

Marcelo is and always has been a talented footballer and he has improved his defending to some extent. But in spite of that Mourinho (which is 4 out of 5 managers that Marcelo has had at RM that made a similar practice) still won't put him in a match that he considers to be of great importance not to mention he is not even necessarily the first choice left back for Brazil (I know he played against Bosnia last month). IMO he still has a long way to go to be considered in the top tier of left backs, let alone the best in the world.

Jaime

Post by Jaime on Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:56 pm

Speaking of full backs, anyone else see Marseille-Bayern? Azpilicueta was boss, had Ribery in his pocket the entire match. Considering Jose will never give Dani Carvajal a chance, we should f*cking sign Azpilicueta this summer!
Super Progress

Post by Super Progress on Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:11 pm

Jaime wrote:Speaking of full backs, anyone else see Marseille-Bayern? Azpilicueta was boss, had Ribery in his pocket the entire match. Considering Jose will never give Dani Carvajal a chance, we should f*cking sign Azpilicueta this summer!
What is wrong with Arbeloa?
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:13 pm

Super Saviour wrote:
Jaime wrote:Speaking of full backs, anyone else see Marseille-Bayern? Azpilicueta was boss, had Ribery in his pocket the entire match. Considering Jose will never give Dani Carvajal a chance, we should f*cking sign Azpilicueta this summer!

Nothing per se, but now that Sergio Ramos is pretty much a full time centre back we only have one right back. You know Jose is going to want to have two for next season and I sure as f*ck don't want a past it Maicon! Biggrin
Super Progress

Post by Super Progress on Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:24 pm

Jaime wrote:
Super Saviour wrote:

Nothing per se, but now that Sergio Ramos is pretty much a full time centre back we only have one right back. You know Jose is going to want to have two for next season and I sure as f*ck don't want a past it Maicon! Biggrin
It makes sense as somebody who can take over from Arbeloa or maybe even take this place and I do think he was rumoured away last transfer window.

Didn't see him against Bayern but he played well against Inter from what I remember.
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:23 pm

CONVOCATORIA

Porteros: Casillas, Adán y Tomás Mejías
Defensas: Varane, Arbeloa, Marcelo, Ramos, Albiol, Coentrão
Centrocampistas: Altintop, Sahin , Özil, Granero, Kaká, Xabi Alonso, Di María
Delanteros: Cristiano Ronaldo, Higuaín y Benzema

Good to see Angelito back in the sqaud. Will be interesting to see what is the pairing Jose selects for the CM. Will Sahin play two matches in a row? bounce
Cristiano

Post by Cristiano on Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:47 pm

Jaime stop bieng silly, You know Azpilicueta is Spanish just like J. Martinez, D.Silva etc Laughing Laughing

worms.

Number of posts : 5010
Supports : BALENCE, PROGRESS, Us(Liverpool), Us(Barcelona) ,Us(Lazio), Us(Napoli), Us(Athletic Club), Us(Valencia), Us(Zenit St Petersburg), Us(Russia), Us(Uruguay), Us(España)!
Favourite Player : Goldado,Zlatan,Robben aka The Bald Prince, Busquets has now won the Euro's x1, World Cup x1, La Liga x3, UCL x2, Coppa DR x2, UEFA SC x2, Club World Cup x2. At the age of 23
Registration date : 2011-12-07

Post by worms. on Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:01 pm

fcb wrote:Abidal, Ashley Cole, Evra (even in his current poor form), and Alba are all players who I'd rate higher than Marcelo.

Evra Laugh

You obviously haven't watched him for the last 2 years then,he is shite,Cole isn't that good anymore either I would take Marcelo ahead of him.
Cristiano

Post by Cristiano on Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:02 pm

Granero had a really good perfomance I hope he carries on. First half especially he was fantastic.
Deluded F*ck™

Number of posts : 21764
Supports : The Lilywhites from N17
Favourite Player : The Hurrikane - he's on of our own!

Post by Deluded F*ck™ on Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:20 pm

I hate how self indulgent Ronaldo is on the celebration for the opening goal - an assist for a hopeful cross and the whole team has to congratulate him for that instead of them all going over to Benzema for his incredible finish.
Cristiano

Post by Cristiano on Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:49 pm

Deluded F*ck™ wrote:I hate how self indulgent Cuntish Ronaldo is on the celebration for the opening goal - an assist for a hopeful cross and the whole team has to congratulate him for that instead of them all going over to Benzema for his incredible finish.

ok
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:11 am

Cristiano wrote:Granero had a really good perfomance I hope he carries on. First half especially he was fantastic.

ok

2010-11: Midfield vs Osasuna = Lass, Khedira, Ozil. Result: Osasuna 1-0 Real Madrid

2011-12: Midfield vs Osasuna = Alonso, Granero, Ozil. Result: Osasuna 1-5 Real Madrid

FOOTBALL 4 Progress 0.

cheers
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:08 pm

Squad for the 2nd leg vs APOEL:

Defensas: Pepe, Ramos, Marcelo, Coentrão, Albiol y Varane
Centrocampistas: Sahin, Kaká, Özil, Granero, Alonso, Altintop, Callejón y Di María
Delanteros: Ronaldo, Benzema e Higuaín

Lesionados: Arbeloa, Khedira, Lass, Carvalho

Will be interesting to see if Jose moves Sergio Ramos back to the right or if he will use Altintop as right back. My guess is the latter.

Anyone know which players, if any, are in danger of a suspension if they pick up a booking tomorrow?

Cristiano

Post by Cristiano on Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:25 pm

Jaime wrote:Squad for the 2nd leg vs APOEL:

Defensas: Pepe, Ramos, Marcelo, Coentrão, Albiol y Varane
Centrocampistas: Sahin, Kaká, Özil, Granero, Alonso, Altintop, Callejón y Di María
Delanteros: Ronaldo, Benzema e Higuaín

Lesionados: Arbeloa, Khedira, Lass, Carvalho

Will be interesting to see if Jose moves Sergio Ramos back to the right or if he will use Altintop as right back. My guess is the latter.

Anyone know which players, if any, are in danger of a suspension if they pick up a booking tomorrow?

Why is Alonso even in the squad. I'm gonna get really wound up if he plays the full 90mins.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:24 am