Real Madrid C.F. 2011/12 - Campeones de España!

Share
avatar
Calidad

Number of posts : 7996
Age : 31
Supports : Hibernian FC
Registration date : 2006-08-25

Re: Real Madrid C.F. 2011/12 - Campeones de España!

Post by Calidad on Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:02 pm

Jaime wrote:
Calidad wrote:So what's the deal with Sahin then?

Is there no coverage in the media as to the situation? For me it's one of the biggest travesty's in top-level European football at the moment IMO, that the best MF in the Bundesliga last season isn't getting any game time whatsoever. It's bizarre. It's not even as if he has been shit, and been dropped. He's played what; one full game and a few minutes elsehwere?

This has been discussed at length in various threads but I will try and summarise.

Basically nobody knows what the f*ck is going on! Biggrin

Ok, there are a lot of rumours. 1) There has been a falling out between Sahin and Mourinho because Mourinho wanted Sahin to go on loan for the rest of the season which Sahin took as an insult and more or less told Jose to f*ck off and now Sahin has been banished by Mourinho. 2) Sahin himself is very scared about his knee. So much so that he is not willing to strike the ball properly because he is worried he will injure it straight away again. And because of this fear (real or imagined) Jose is not picking him and in a sense protecting him until he has confidence in the knee. 3) Jose does not want to put him on the pitch because he has been out for so long and he is not fit and as a result he is not willing to jeopardise the result of any particular match to accommodate Sahin but next season after he has been through a proper pre-season he will be back in the fold.

I usually follow most of the pregame press conferences and Jose has not really spoken on the matter. Nor has he really been asked. I remember someone asking if Sahin was available...maybe back in December and Jose's response was "He is available."

Honestly I don't buy #2 or #3 because as Super pointed out the other day, he did come into the team briefly before Christmas. He played 71 minutes in Copa del Rey in the away leg against Ponferradina and the played the entire 90 minutes in the home leg (and scored a goal). In addition he played two full matches in CL against Dinamo and Ajax after we had already qualified. So it looked like Jose was trying to ease him in and give him matches where there was not so much pressure. He also made one appearance in the league as a sub coming on for the last 24 minutes against Osasuna. Then out of nowhere Jose just stopped including him in the squad. So I am more inclined to believe that there has been a fracture in the relationship between Jose and Sahin. We saw almost an identical situation last year with Pedro Leon who disobeyed some tactical instructions and then was never seen on the pitch again. Jose even called up players from Castilla instead of Pedro Leon that is how bad it was. And Jose did allude (when speaking about Callejon) that there were some players who "think they are too good to come on for the last 10 minutes of the the match, but not Callejon, he loves it". Was he talking about Sahin? Possibly.

So that is all we know really it is still mostly speculation but that is what the situation is.


Thanks for that. Just enjoy watching him play, that's all.

avatar
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Age : 38
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: Real Madrid C.F. 2011/12 - Campeones de España!

Post by Jaime on Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:46 pm

Calidad wrote:
Jaime wrote:
Calidad wrote:So what's the deal with Sahin then?

Is there no coverage in the media as to the situation? For me it's one of the biggest travesty's in top-level European football at the moment IMO, that the best MF in the Bundesliga last season isn't getting any game time whatsoever. It's bizarre. It's not even as if he has been shit, and been dropped. He's played what; one full game and a few minutes elsehwere?

This has been discussed at length in various threads but I will try and summarise.

Basically nobody knows what the f*ck is going on! Biggrin

Ok, there are a lot of rumours. 1) There has been a falling out between Sahin and Mourinho because Mourinho wanted Sahin to go on loan for the rest of the season which Sahin took as an insult and more or less told Jose to f*ck off and now Sahin has been banished by Mourinho. 2) Sahin himself is very scared about his knee. So much so that he is not willing to strike the ball properly because he is worried he will injure it straight away again. And because of this fear (real or imagined) Jose is not picking him and in a sense protecting him until he has confidence in the knee. 3) Jose does not want to put him on the pitch because he has been out for so long and he is not fit and as a result he is not willing to jeopardise the result of any particular match to accommodate Sahin but next season after he has been through a proper pre-season he will be back in the fold.

I usually follow most of the pregame press conferences and Jose has not really spoken on the matter. Nor has he really been asked. I remember someone asking if Sahin was available...maybe back in December and Jose's response was "He is available."

Honestly I don't buy #2 or #3 because as Super pointed out the other day, he did come into the team briefly before Christmas. He played 71 minutes in Copa del Rey in the away leg against Ponferradina and the played the entire 90 minutes in the home leg (and scored a goal). In addition he played two full matches in CL against Dinamo and Ajax after we had already qualified. So it looked like Jose was trying to ease him in and give him matches where there was not so much pressure. He also made one appearance in the league as a sub coming on for the last 24 minutes against Osasuna. Then out of nowhere Jose just stopped including him in the squad. So I am more inclined to believe that there has been a fracture in the relationship between Jose and Sahin. We saw almost an identical situation last year with Pedro Leon who disobeyed some tactical instructions and then was never seen on the pitch again. Jose even called up players from Castilla instead of Pedro Leon that is how bad it was. And Jose did allude (when speaking about Callejon) that there were some players who "think they are too good to come on for the last 10 minutes of the the match, but not Callejon, he loves it". Was he talking about Sahin? Possibly.

So that is all we know really it is still mostly speculation but that is what the situation is.


Thanks for that. Just enjoy watching him play, that's all.


Yeah well I think all of us were hoping that he would be the one to finally give us another passing midfielder in the XI. I never followed him that closely in Dortmund but he looked good from some of the highlights that I saw (youtube, etc). It's especially annoying because Xabi Alonso really cannot play all of the minutes all of the time. Like against Racing last week, up 2-0 at half with a man advantage...it would be the perfect chance to put Sahin and rest Alonso. But Sahin was in the VIP box once again. Shame really but personally I think he will be off this summer unless Jose leaves first.
avatar
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Age : 38
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: Real Madrid C.F. 2011/12 - Campeones de España!

Post by Jaime on Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:04 pm

Apparently we've signed Pety. Rolling Eyes

avatar
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Age : 38
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: Real Madrid C.F. 2011/12 - Campeones de España!

Post by Jaime on Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:09 pm

Florentino Pérez y Mourinho coinciden, quieren a Javi Martínez en el Real Madrid



Javi Martínez (23 años) vuelve a ser objetivo del Real Madrid cara a la próxima temporada. El centrocampista ahora reconvertido a central por obra y gracia de Marcelo Bielsa es objetivo prioritario de equipo blanco. El jugador del Athletic siempre ha sido del agrado de Florentino Pérez, pero ahora es el propio Mourinho el que ha pedido el fichaje del campeón del mundo. La empresa no es sencilla por el aspecto social y político que siempre ha supuesto una salida de un jugador del Athletic hacia el Real Madrid. Alkorta y, el hoy segundo entrenador blanco, Aitor Karanka son los últimos jugadores que dieron un paso que siempre resulta complicado y que al seguidor del Athletic le cuesta entender.

El jugador navarro llegó al Athletic en 2006 procedente del juvenil de Osasuna y a cambio de seis millones de euros. Hace poco menos de un año amplió el contrato que terminaba en junio de 2014, ampliándolo dos temporadas más y elevando su cláusula de rescisión hasta los 40 millones de euros.

Según avanza la temporada todos los movimientos realizados en la zona noble del Santiago Bernabéu apuntan a la continuidad de Mourinho. Poco a poco se van desvelando los planes del portugués cara a la próxima temporada. Si días atrás desvelamos el seguimiento y posterior acercamiento realizado por los dirigentes del Real Madrid en relación con el media punta del Sao Paulo Lucas Moura (19 años), ahora ponemos sobre la mesa otro de los nombres de los que presidente y entrenador están hablando en las periódicas reuniones que mantienen.

Dudas con Sahin y Lass

El panorama en el centro del campo de la actual plantilla blanca ofrece dudas. La primera es la de Sahin, jugador llamado a ser la alternativa de Xabi Alonso a la hora de llevar el peso del juego madridista, pero al que las lesiones le han convertido en un hombre invisible. Lass termina contrato el 30 de junio de 2013 y su continuidad es toda una incógnita. Kedhira continuará en el equipo, mientras que el futuro de Granero es una auténtica incógnita. Si sigue jugando podría tener cabida en el Real Madrid 2012-2013. Mou necesita alguien en esa posición y cree que Javi Martínez es el idóneo, al que considera centrocampista más que defensa.

Florentino Pérez ya realizó un primer acercamiento antes del Mundial de Sudáfrica, pero Macua, presidente por aquel entonces del Athletic pidió que se abriera un paréntesis de una temporada ante las elecciones que en el verano de 2011 tenía previsto realizar el club vizcaíno y que curiosamente significaron su adiós a la presidencia. El Real Madrid respetó la tregua, pero piensan que ya ha pasado el tiempo necesario para volver a plantear una operación a Urrutia, actual máximo mandatario del Athletic.

http://www.elconfidencial.com/deportes/liga-bbva/2012/02/24/florentino-perez-y-mourinho-coinciden-quieren-a-javi-martinez-en-el-real-madrid-93181/

Whoop Whoop Whoop Whoop Whoop
avatar
Fade out

Number of posts : 6128
Age : 53
Favourite Player : Baggio (he outshone Zidane when played together at Juve)
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Re: Real Madrid C.F. 2011/12 - Campeones de España!

Post by Fade out on Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:17 pm

Orgasm Hump
avatar
messiah

Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Re: Real Madrid C.F. 2011/12 - Campeones de España!

Post by messiah on Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:42 pm

can't see this happening if they Bilbao, make the CL which is looking likely.
avatar
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Age : 38
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: Real Madrid C.F. 2011/12 - Campeones de España!

Post by Jaime on Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:47 pm

messiah wrote:can't see this happening if they Bilbao, make the CL which is looking likely.

Well I don't know about likely. They have been pretty inconsistent in the league thus far. And only 4 points separate 4th from 12th so really nearly anyone can make it.

Besides, we are gonna send Alkorta and Karanka (and maybe Ivan Campo as well!) as special envoys to negotiate with the basques!
avatar
Allez les rouges

Number of posts : 8098
Age : 101
Supports : Deutschland, Arsenal
Favourite Player : Jens Lehmann
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: Real Madrid C.F. 2011/12 - Campeones de España!

Post by Allez les rouges on Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:51 pm

Kedhira continue on your computer, while the future of Barn is a real mystery. Ale

(Kedhira auf Ihrem Computer fortsetzen, während die Zukunft der Scheune ist ein echtes Mysterium.)
avatar
fcb

Number of posts : 40471
Age : 106
Supports : FC Barcelona
Registration date : 2006-08-11

Re: Real Madrid C.F. 2011/12 - Campeones de España!

Post by fcb on Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:59 pm

It will happen. Both Javi Martinez and Llorente will sign for Madrid for 60-70m euros this summer. Higuain will be sold. And Madrid will sign a defender too.

The important question is: are Martinez and Llorente players of Jorge Mendes? Crazy


Last edited by fcb on Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
messiah

Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Re: Real Madrid C.F. 2011/12 - Campeones de España!

Post by messiah on Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:01 pm

if your going to sell your two best players, who are you going to replace them with, given the fact that you have a limited talent pool to choose from, if they do go, I hope its to the EPL, those two would put real over the top.
avatar
fcb

Number of posts : 40471
Age : 106
Supports : FC Barcelona
Registration date : 2006-08-11

Re: Real Madrid C.F. 2011/12 - Campeones de España!

Post by fcb on Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:03 pm

messiah wrote:if your going to sell your two best players, who are you going to replace them with, given the fact that you have a limited talent pool to choose from, if they do go, I hope its to the EPL, those two would put real over the top.

That's what they say every summer for every player that Madrid signs. Yet Barça keeps winning. Don't be so worried.
avatar
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Age : 38
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: Real Madrid C.F. 2011/12 - Campeones de España!

Post by Jaime on Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:12 pm

fcb wrote:
messiah wrote:if your going to sell your two best players, who are you going to replace them with, given the fact that you have a limited talent pool to choose from, if they do go, I hope its to the EPL, those two would put real over the top.

That's what they say every summer for every player that Madrid signs. Yet Barça keeps winning. Don't be so worried.

Ten points! Laughing
avatar
fcb

Number of posts : 40471
Age : 106
Supports : FC Barcelona
Registration date : 2006-08-11

Re: Real Madrid C.F. 2011/12 - Campeones de España!

Post by fcb on Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:18 pm

Jaime wrote:
fcb wrote:
messiah wrote:if your going to sell your two best players, who are you going to replace them with, given the fact that you have a limited talent pool to choose from, if they do go, I hope its to the EPL, those two would put real over the top.

That's what they say every summer for every player that Madrid signs. Yet Barça keeps winning. Don't be so worried.

Ten points! Laughing

Yes, but it's mainly down to Barça's own failures. Madrid signing more players won't really matter that much.

Plus the more big money players you sign, and if they fail, the more chances we have to continue making fun of your cartera > cantera policy Laughing
avatar
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Age : 38
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: Real Madrid C.F. 2011/12 - Campeones de España!

Post by Jaime on Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:04 pm

fcb wrote:
Jaime wrote:
fcb wrote:
messiah wrote:if your going to sell your two best players, who are you going to replace them with, given the fact that you have a limited talent pool to choose from, if they do go, I hope its to the EPL, those two would put real over the top.

That's what they say every summer for every player that Madrid signs. Yet Barça keeps winning. Don't be so worried.

Ten points! Laughing

Yes, but it's mainly down to Barça's own failures. Madrid signing more players won't really matter that much.

Plus the more big money players you sign, and if they fail, the more chances we have to continue making fun of your cartera > cantera policy Laughing

Oooooh! Laughing

I think actually signing a player like Javi Martinez would make a huge difference specifically head to head against you lot because he has the physical qualities that Jose likes but has a lot more footballing ability than Khedira or Lass. Our inability to cope in midfield is the primary reason you always pwn us. Think about it!

I have given up on our cantera though so it doesn't even matter what you say. Sad
avatar
Cristiano

Number of posts : 2557
Age : 34
Supports : Real Madrid
Favourite Player : Zidane, Sergio Ramos, Casillas, Ozil, David Silva, Guti, Hierro, Valeron, Pirlo,
Registration date : 2007-01-09

Re: Real Madrid C.F. 2011/12 - Campeones de España!

Post by Cristiano on Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:00 pm

Jaime wrote:Florentino Pérez y Mourinho coinciden, quieren a Javi Martínez en el Real Madrid



Javi Martínez (23 años) vuelve a ser objetivo del Real Madrid cara a la próxima temporada. El centrocampista ahora reconvertido a central por obra y gracia de Marcelo Bielsa es objetivo prioritario de equipo blanco. El jugador del Athletic siempre ha sido del agrado de Florentino Pérez, pero ahora es el propio Mourinho el que ha pedido el fichaje del campeón del mundo. La empresa no es sencilla por el aspecto social y político que siempre ha supuesto una salida de un jugador del Athletic hacia el Real Madrid. Alkorta y, el hoy segundo entrenador blanco, Aitor Karanka son los últimos jugadores que dieron un paso que siempre resulta complicado y que al seguidor del Athletic le cuesta entender.

El jugador navarro llegó al Athletic en 2006 procedente del juvenil de Osasuna y a cambio de seis millones de euros. Hace poco menos de un año amplió el contrato que terminaba en junio de 2014, ampliándolo dos temporadas más y elevando su cláusula de rescisión hasta los 40 millones de euros.

Según avanza la temporada todos los movimientos realizados en la zona noble del Santiago Bernabéu apuntan a la continuidad de Mourinho. Poco a poco se van desvelando los planes del portugués cara a la próxima temporada. Si días atrás desvelamos el seguimiento y posterior acercamiento realizado por los dirigentes del Real Madrid en relación con el media punta del Sao Paulo Lucas Moura (19 años), ahora ponemos sobre la mesa otro de los nombres de los que presidente y entrenador están hablando en las periódicas reuniones que mantienen.

Dudas con Sahin y Lass

El panorama en el centro del campo de la actual plantilla blanca ofrece dudas. La primera es la de Sahin, jugador llamado a ser la alternativa de Xabi Alonso a la hora de llevar el peso del juego madridista, pero al que las lesiones le han convertido en un hombre invisible. Lass termina contrato el 30 de junio de 2013 y su continuidad es toda una incógnita. Kedhira continuará en el equipo, mientras que el futuro de Granero es una auténtica incógnita. Si sigue jugando podría tener cabida en el Real Madrid 2012-2013. Mou necesita alguien en esa posición y cree que Javi Martínez es el idóneo, al que considera centrocampista más que defensa.

Florentino Pérez ya realizó un primer acercamiento antes del Mundial de Sudáfrica, pero Macua, presidente por aquel entonces del Athletic pidió que se abriera un paréntesis de una temporada ante las elecciones que en el verano de 2011 tenía previsto realizar el club vizcaíno y que curiosamente significaron su adiós a la presidencia. El Real Madrid respetó la tregua, pero piensan que ya ha pasado el tiempo necesario para volver a plantear una operación a Urrutia, actual máximo mandatario del Athletic.

http://www.elconfidencial.com/deportes/liga-bbva/2012/02/24/florentino-perez-y-mourinho-coinciden-quieren-a-javi-martinez-en-el-real-madrid-93181/

Whoop Whoop Whoop Whoop Whoop

Its a about bloody time bounce
avatar
Super Progress

Number of posts : 15429
Age : 28
Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: Real Madrid C.F. 2011/12 - Campeones de España!

Post by Super Progress on Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:21 pm

I think this could be a nice compromise between the the confused(anti progressives) and the enlightened progressives like myself. He is tall and physical without being immobile although I don't know if he is violent enough in midfield to stamp his authority on the game. oh yeah and he has decent technique.

For tough games:


---------Alonso---------


---Lass------------Khedira---


--------Martinez------

drunken
avatar
TM

Number of posts : 21218
Age : 27
Supports : PROGRESS!
Favourite Player : Luis Figo
Registration date : 2006-08-16

Re: Real Madrid C.F. 2011/12 - Campeones de España!

Post by TM on Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:25 pm

Super Saviour wrote:I think this could be a nice compromise between the the confused(anti progressives) and the enlightened progressives like myself. He is tall and physical without being immobile although I don't know if he is violent enough in midfield to stamp his authority on the game. oh yeah and he has decent technique.

For tough games: Against Barca:


---------Alonso---------


---Lass------------Khedira---


--------Martinez------

drunken

worms.

Number of posts : 5010
Supports : BALENCE, PROGRESS, Us(Liverpool), Us(Barcelona) ,Us(Lazio), Us(Napoli), Us(Athletic Club), Us(Valencia), Us(Zenit St Petersburg), Us(Russia), Us(Uruguay), Us(España)!
Favourite Player : Goldado,Zlatan,Robben aka The Bald Prince, Busquets has now won the Euro's x1, World Cup x1, La Liga x3, UCL x2, Coppa DR x2, UEFA SC x2, Club World Cup x2. At the age of 23
Registration date : 2011-12-07

Re: Real Madrid C.F. 2011/12 - Campeones de España!

Post by worms. on Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:06 pm

messiah wrote:if your going to sell your two best players, who are you going to replace them with, given the fact that you have a limited talent pool to choose from, if they do go, I hope its to the EPL, those two would put real over the top.

Why would you want players like that go the Donkey League? Most likely they would go to clubs without much history or class like Chelsea or City.

I hope they don't go but if they do I hope they stay in La Liga,let the PL make some world class players themselves for a change instead of robbing them from Spain.
avatar
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Age : 38
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: Real Madrid C.F. 2011/12 - Campeones de España!

Post by Jaime on Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:29 pm

Super Saviour wrote:I think this could be a nice compromise between the the confused(anti progressives) and the enlightened progressives like myself. He is tall and physical without being immobile although I don't know if he is violent enough in midfield to stamp his authority on the game. oh yeah and he has decent technique.

For tough games:


---------Alonso---------


---Lass------------Khedira---


--------Martinez------

drunken

lol!

Remember when Super's dream XI was:


------------------Casillas

Cicinho-----------S. Ramos-----------Marcelo

---------Banega------------De la Red

Reyes------------Riquelme------------Robben

---------Cassano-----------Adriano

The good old days. Ale
avatar
Super Progress

Number of posts : 15429
Age : 28
Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: Real Madrid C.F. 2011/12 - Campeones de España!

Post by Super Progress on Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:11 pm

Jaime wrote:
Super Saviour wrote:I think this could be a nice compromise between the the confused(anti progressives) and the enlightened progressives like myself. He is tall and physical without being immobile although I don't know if he is violent enough in midfield to stamp his authority on the game. oh yeah and he has decent technique.

For tough games:


---------Alonso---------


---Lass------------Khedira---


--------Martinez------

drunken

lol!

Remember when Super's dream XI was:


------------------Casillas

Cicinho-----------S. Ramos-----------Marcelo

---------Banega------------De la Red

Reyes------------Riquelme------------Robben

---------Cassano-----------Adriano

The good old days. Ale
I was young and stupid, please don't remind of that time



I may not ever see that defensive/physical a Real Madrid team but I can always replicate it on Fifa where those sort of tactics work perfectly. Only problem is that everybody I play hates me for being "ultra defensive" and killing(and winning Erm ) the game. I love it. cheers

Why are sensible people always persecuted Question

Progress Question

worms.

Number of posts : 5010
Supports : BALENCE, PROGRESS, Us(Liverpool), Us(Barcelona) ,Us(Lazio), Us(Napoli), Us(Athletic Club), Us(Valencia), Us(Zenit St Petersburg), Us(Russia), Us(Uruguay), Us(España)!
Favourite Player : Goldado,Zlatan,Robben aka The Bald Prince, Busquets has now won the Euro's x1, World Cup x1, La Liga x3, UCL x2, Coppa DR x2, UEFA SC x2, Club World Cup x2. At the age of 23
Registration date : 2011-12-07

Re: Real Madrid C.F. 2011/12 - Campeones de España!

Post by worms. on Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:17 pm

Super Saviour wrote:
Jaime wrote:
Super Saviour wrote:I think this could be a nice compromise between the the confused(anti progressives) and the enlightened progressives like myself. He is tall and physical without being immobile although I don't know if he is violent enough in midfield to stamp his authority on the game. oh yeah and he has decent technique.

For tough games:


---------Alonso---------


---Lass------------Khedira---


--------Martinez------

drunken

lol!

Remember when Super's dream XI was:


------------------Casillas

Cicinho-----------S. Ramos-----------Marcelo

---------Banega------------De la Red

Reyes------------Riquelme------------Robben

---------Cassano-----------Adriano

The good old days. Ale
I was young and stupid, please don't remind of that time



I may not ever see that defensive/physical a Real Madrid team but I can always replicate it on Fifa where those sort of tactics work perfectly. Only problem is that everybody I play hates me for being "ultra defensive" and killing(and winning Erm ) the game. I love it. cheers

Why are sensible people always persecuted Question

Progress Question

I'm the same,if I score first(I often do) then I must pass the ball around the back for a few minutes taking few risks which makes the other person pissed off and they push all the players up chasing the ball so it's easy for me to just play through them and score again lol.

Or if there's not long left in the game the old ultra defensive 5 - 4 - 1 parked bus works a treat
avatar
Super Progress

Number of posts : 15429
Age : 28
Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: Real Madrid C.F. 2011/12 - Campeones de España!

Post by Super Progress on Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:51 pm

You call that defensive?

I start my games with Italy with a 5-3-1-1 and I simply wait. Although I don't go for a second goal unless I'm absolutely forced because I love winning 1-0 however it is sometimes much funnier winning 3-0 or so without having more than 3-4 shots.

worms.

Number of posts : 5010
Supports : BALENCE, PROGRESS, Us(Liverpool), Us(Barcelona) ,Us(Lazio), Us(Napoli), Us(Athletic Club), Us(Valencia), Us(Zenit St Petersburg), Us(Russia), Us(Uruguay), Us(España)!
Favourite Player : Goldado,Zlatan,Robben aka The Bald Prince, Busquets has now won the Euro's x1, World Cup x1, La Liga x3, UCL x2, Coppa DR x2, UEFA SC x2, Club World Cup x2. At the age of 23
Registration date : 2011-12-07

Re: Real Madrid C.F. 2011/12 - Campeones de España!

Post by worms. on Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:20 pm

Super Saviour wrote:You call that defensive?

I start my games with Italy with a 5-3-1-1 and I simply wait. Although I don't go for a second goal unless I'm absolutely forced because I love winning 1-0 however it is sometimes much funnier winning 3-0 or so without having more than 3-4 shots.

Ye I played like that when I used to play pro evo with Greece and Inter but in Fifa you can't use custom tactics online for some reason so I don't play as defensive now because I can't set my team up exactly like I want to which I feel is necessarily when you park the bus to that extent.

On Fifa I mainly go teams like Napoli,Zenit,Milan,Valencia,Bilbao,Benfica,Barca etc
avatar
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Age : 38
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: Real Madrid C.F. 2011/12 - Campeones de España!

Post by Jaime on Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:20 am

Super Saviour wrote:
Jaime wrote:
Super Saviour wrote:I think this could be a nice compromise between the the confused(anti progressives) and the enlightened progressives like myself. He is tall and physical without being immobile although I don't know if he is violent enough in midfield to stamp his authority on the game. oh yeah and he has decent technique.

For tough games:


---------Alonso---------


---Lass------------Khedira---


--------Martinez------

drunken

lol!

Remember when Super's dream XI was:


------------------Casillas

Cicinho-----------S. Ramos-----------Marcelo

---------Banega------------De la Red

Reyes------------Riquelme------------Robben

---------Cassano-----------Adriano

The good old days. Ale
I was young and stupid, please don't remind of that time



I may not ever see that defensive/physical a Real Madrid team but I can always replicate it on Fifa where those sort of tactics work perfectly. Only problem is that everybody I play hates me for being "ultra defensive" and killing(and winning Erm ) the game. I love it. cheers

Why are sensible people always persecuted Question

Progress Question



Wink
avatar
Super Progress

Number of posts : 15429
Age : 28
Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: Real Madrid C.F. 2011/12 - Campeones de España!

Post by Super Progress on Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:18 am

lol!
His father was much smarter though.
avatar
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Age : 38
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: Real Madrid C.F. 2011/12 - Campeones de España!

Post by Jaime on Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:33 am

avatar
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Age : 38
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: Real Madrid C.F. 2011/12 - Campeones de España!

Post by Jaime on Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:37 pm

CONVOCATORIA

Porteros: Casillas, Adán y Jesús
Defensas: Arbeloa, Carvalho, Varane, Albiol, Pepe, Coentrão, Marcelo y Ramos
Centrocampistas: Khedira, Xabi Alonso, Özil, Callejón, Granero y Kaká
Delanteros: Cristiano Ronaldo, Higuaín y Joselu

Lesionados: Altintop, Benzema, Di María, Lass, Sahin
avatar
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Age : 38
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: Real Madrid C.F. 2011/12 - Campeones de España!

Post by Jaime on Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:20 pm

Jose photographed in London today house shopping. bounce

INTERNATIONAL BREAK!!!! cheers
avatar
The Easter Bunny

Number of posts : 8563
Age : 25
Supports : Cambridge
Favourite Player : Pitt, Potter, Wilkshire, Carden and Larsson
Registration date : 2006-08-06

Re: Real Madrid C.F. 2011/12 - Campeones de España!

Post by The Easter Bunny on Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:57 am

Jaime wrote:
Super Saviour wrote:
Jaime wrote:
Super Saviour wrote:I think this could be a nice compromise between the the confused(anti progressives) and the enlightened progressives like myself. He is tall and physical without being immobile although I don't know if he is violent enough in midfield to stamp his authority on the game. oh yeah and he has decent technique.

For tough games:


---------Alonso---------


---Lass------------Khedira---


--------Martinez------

drunken

lol!

Remember when Super's dream XI was:


------------------Casillas

Cicinho-----------S. Ramos-----------Marcelo

---------Banega------------De la Red

Reyes------------Riquelme------------Robben

---------Cassano-----------Adriano

The good old days. Ale
I was young and stupid, please don't remind of that time



I may not ever see that defensive/physical a Real Madrid team but I can always replicate it on Fifa where those sort of tactics work perfectly. Only problem is that everybody I play hates me for being "ultra defensive" and killing(and winning Erm ) the game. I love it. cheers

Why are sensible people always persecuted Question

Progress Question



Wink

Fifa 12- This is Real Madrids team on my career, they pretty much unbeatable on world class

------------------Casillas

S Ramos--------Alboi-------Pepe-----------Marcelo

---------Cambiasso------------Alonso

Ronaldo------------Iniesta------------Ozil
-------------Messi--------------------------

Shocked
That front 4 is just mesmeric.

avatar
Super Progress

Number of posts : 15429
Age : 28
Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: Real Madrid C.F. 2011/12 - Campeones de España!

Post by Super Progress on Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:28 am

I used to think you of you as a fellow traveler but this is too much. Messi and Iniesta at Real Madrid. Grr Also Cambiasso is soo 2003.

Meanwhile Mourinho is dissing the fans dissed the fans for not showing up in larger numbers against Rayo. He is completely right and their fans left us in shame.

Also Athletic Bilbao and Barcelona won't be allowed to play the Copa Del Rey final at the Bernabeu. cheers

While all of this progress is going on Jaime on the Europa League thread is talking about the OLD cup winners cup. This cup was from before Mourinho even began coaching! IRRELEVANT. Jaime living in the past that's a surprise Erm

Looking to the future

Progress 2012 <Ale>





Sponsored content

Re: Real Madrid C.F. 2011/12 - Campeones de España!

Post by Sponsored content


    Current date/time is Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:29 am