Real Madrid C.F. 2011/12 - Campeones de España!

Share
avatar
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Age : 38
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: Real Madrid C.F. 2011/12 - Campeones de España!

Post by Jaime on Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:30 am

Castilla beat Mirandes 3-0 in the first leg of the Segunda B championship. Joselu is on fire at the moment.
avatar
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Age : 38
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: Real Madrid C.F. 2011/12 - Campeones de España!

Post by Jaime on Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:19 pm



Shocked

worms.

Number of posts : 5010
Supports : BALENCE, PROGRESS, Us(Liverpool), Us(Barcelona) ,Us(Lazio), Us(Napoli), Us(Athletic Club), Us(Valencia), Us(Zenit St Petersburg), Us(Russia), Us(Uruguay), Us(España)!
Favourite Player : Goldado,Zlatan,Robben aka The Bald Prince, Busquets has now won the Euro's x1, World Cup x1, La Liga x3, UCL x2, Coppa DR x2, UEFA SC x2, Club World Cup x2. At the age of 23
Registration date : 2011-12-07

Re: Real Madrid C.F. 2011/12 - Campeones de España!

Post by worms. on Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:20 pm

He looks better like that.
avatar
Super Progress

Number of posts : 15429
Age : 28
Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: Real Madrid C.F. 2011/12 - Campeones de España!

Post by Super Progress on Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:10 pm

Question
avatar
TM

Number of posts : 21218
Age : 27
Supports : PROGRESS!
Favourite Player : Luis Figo
Registration date : 2006-08-16

Re: Real Madrid C.F. 2011/12 - Campeones de España!

Post by TM on Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:17 pm

Jaime wrote:

Shocked

About time, he looked like a hippy.
avatar
TM

Number of posts : 21218
Age : 27
Supports : PROGRESS!
Favourite Player : Luis Figo
Registration date : 2006-08-16

Re: Real Madrid C.F. 2011/12 - Campeones de España!

Post by TM on Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:15 pm

Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho wants a reunion with Inter Milan fullback Douglas Maicon.

Marca says Mourinho is convinced at 31, Maicon still has plenty to offer and can be the solution to his right-back problem next season.

Maicon's management say he's ready to move on and now Mourinho is actively discussing his signing with Real president Florentino Perez.

Real hope to do business for around €5 million.

Doh
avatar
Isco Benny

Number of posts : 19647
Age : 37
Supports : Spurs, FOLLOWS (just for worms): Werder Bremen, Lazio, Ferencvaros, Valencia, El Classico, Angleterre, Magyarorszag
Favourite Player : Don't cha wish your left back was BAE? Don't cha
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: Real Madrid C.F. 2011/12 - Campeones de España!

Post by Isco Benny on Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:34 pm

TM wrote:
Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho wants a reunion with Inter Milan fullback Douglas Maicon.

Marca says Mourinho is convinced at 31, Maicon still has plenty to offer and can be the solution to his right-back problem next season.

Maicon's management say he's ready to move on and now Mourinho is actively discussing his signing with Real president Florentino Perez.

Real hope to do business for around €5 million.

Doh

Never been the same player since Bale hailed him a taxi over 2 legs


worms.

Number of posts : 5010
Supports : BALENCE, PROGRESS, Us(Liverpool), Us(Barcelona) ,Us(Lazio), Us(Napoli), Us(Athletic Club), Us(Valencia), Us(Zenit St Petersburg), Us(Russia), Us(Uruguay), Us(España)!
Favourite Player : Goldado,Zlatan,Robben aka The Bald Prince, Busquets has now won the Euro's x1, World Cup x1, La Liga x3, UCL x2, Coppa DR x2, UEFA SC x2, Club World Cup x2. At the age of 23
Registration date : 2011-12-07

Re: Real Madrid C.F. 2011/12 - Campeones de España!

Post by worms. on Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:58 pm

Maicon is still a very good RB,not as good as he was few years ago but he would still get in nearly any team in the world.His nightmare against Bale makes people think he is finished but he's not.He's certainly an improvement on Arbeloa.
avatar
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Age : 38
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: Real Madrid C.F. 2011/12 - Campeones de España!

Post by Jaime on Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:43 pm

Maicon is rubbish and past it. Thankfully we are being linked with Azpilicueta.

In other news, Di Maria has extended his contract through 2018 ffs. Shocked

And Kaka has admitted that he might leave Real Madrid. cheers
avatar
Isco Benny

Number of posts : 19647
Age : 37
Supports : Spurs, FOLLOWS (just for worms): Werder Bremen, Lazio, Ferencvaros, Valencia, El Classico, Angleterre, Magyarorszag
Favourite Player : Don't cha wish your left back was BAE? Don't cha
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: Real Madrid C.F. 2011/12 - Campeones de España!

Post by Isco Benny on Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:31 pm

So the newspapers in England seem adamant Luka Modric is going to join Real Madrid:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2160690/Luka-Modric-close-Real-Madrid-move.html

Is any of this being reported in Spain?

Would Madridistas want Modric? How much would you be willing to see the club pay? Would he be a starter?



avatar
Fade out

Number of posts : 6128
Age : 53
Favourite Player : Baggio (he outshone Zidane when played together at Juve)
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Re: Real Madrid C.F. 2011/12 - Campeones de España!

Post by Fade out on Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:48 pm

I'd say so. But Jose wouldn't start both Xabi AND Modric. He's not even started Sahin when he's fit. He LOVES Khedira. He'd rather play Pepe.

Knowing Jose, We need a DM type that reassures him. Need to sign Javi Martinez or M'Vila.
avatar
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Age : 38
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: Real Madrid C.F. 2011/12 - Campeones de España!

Post by Jaime on Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:53 pm

Disco Benny wrote:So the newspapers in England seem adamant Luka Modric is going to join Real Madrid:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2160690/Luka-Modric-close-Real-Madrid-move.html

Is any of this being reported in Spain?

Would Madridistas want Modric? How much would you be willing to see the club pay? Would he be a starter?




I can't remember if it was Marca or AS but one of them had the story a couple of days ago but I think it was more or less a rewording of the rumour that had come out of the English press. No new information.

I'd love Modric no doubt about it. When you pay 30m euro for your part-time left back it really provokes the selling club to ask for the moon. Supposedly we are offering 40m for David Silva. Javi Martinez has a buyout clause of 40m as well. So I would have thought we'd be willing to pay the same for Modric. Now, will he be a started for Jose? Probably sometimes. Although I don't know if Jose would sacrifice Khedira in a big game. Jose has a big hard on for Sami. F*ck knows why. IF he comes it would surely be the end of Nuri Sahin. Laughing

avatar
Super Progress

Number of posts : 15429
Age : 28
Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: Real Madrid C.F. 2011/12 - Campeones de España!

Post by Super Progress on Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:07 pm

I hope we don't get Modric even though I like him. He is too weak physically imo and we can't have 2 man midfield of Alonso-Modric with Ozil ahead and Ronaldo on the wings. Where is the destructiveness in this line up? Javi Martinez would be a good choice or Vidal from Juventus but I don't think Juve will sell. In truth if we did buy Modric I think Mourinho would play him. He is too big a player and the transfer sum would be too large as well.
avatar
Cristiano

Number of posts : 2557
Age : 34
Supports : Real Madrid
Favourite Player : Zidane, Sergio Ramos, Casillas, Ozil, David Silva, Guti, Hierro, Valeron, Pirlo,
Registration date : 2007-01-09

Re: Real Madrid C.F. 2011/12 - Campeones de España!

Post by Cristiano on Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:57 pm

Jaime wrote:
Disco Benny wrote:So the newspapers in England seem adamant Luka Modric is going to join Real Madrid:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2160690/Luka-Modric-close-Real-Madrid-move.html

Is any of this being reported in Spain?

Would Madridistas want Modric? How much would you be willing to see the club pay? Would he be a starter?




I can't remember if it was Marca or AS but one of them had the story a couple of days ago but I think it was more or less a rewording of the rumour that had come out of the English press. No new information.

I'd love Modric no doubt about it. When you pay 30m euro for your part-time left back it really provokes the selling club to ask for the moon. Supposedly we are offering 40m for David Silva. Javi Martinez has a buyout clause of 40m as well. So I would have thought we'd be willing to pay the same for Modric. Now, will he be a started for Jose? Probably sometimes. Although I don't know if Jose would sacrifice Khedira in a big game. Jose has a big hard on for Sami. F*ck knows why. IF he comes it would surely be the end of Nuri Sahin. Laughing


lol! lol! lol!

Agree though <Ale>
avatar
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Age : 38
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: Real Madrid C.F. 2011/12 - Campeones de España!

Post by Jaime on Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:38 pm

Latest odds and ends:

*Apparently Gago, Lass, and Altintop are all willing to f*ck off but only if Real Madrid will agree to rescind their contract so they can leave on a free transfer.

*Mate Bilic (Sporting Gijon) has come out to say that Modric definitely wants to play in Spain and that he is close to moving to Real Madrid. bounce

*The rumours regarding David Silva will not go away. Rumour out of MD is saying that Florentino is willing to pay 70m for him. Of course, he could have paid just 25m two seasons ago but whatever.

*The New York Post (of all places) has come out with a story saying that Kaka wants to move to America and MLS would be willing to take on his enormous wages. Yikes

*Antonio Adan has rejected a new contract offer that would have extended his current deal through 2016. As it is, he has two years left, which means that even though Mourinho has convinced him to stay this year he most likely will be sold next summer. Jose really likes Fernando Pacheco but he is still quite young (just turned 20 I think). I don't think either Tomas Mejias or Jesus Fernandez are legitimate options to be the #2 behind Casillas. So basically we have one year to figure out a solution.

*Just seen a rumour that Man City want to pay 30m to sign Javi Garcia from Benfica. Of course he was cast off in favour of Mahamadou Diarra but I'm not bitter, really I'm not. The only good part of this news is that we get a cut of the transfer fee thanks to a lovely sell on fee clause! cheers

*Speaking of Benfica, there are still rumours that we are going to buy back Rodrigo for like 8m euro or something like that (can't remember what the agreed upon fee is). Seems a bit pointless to me when Joselu has done ever so well this past season in Castilla not to mention Morata. Especially when we are talking about a third striker who isn't even going to play anyway. But then it's Benfica and we seem to love giving them money.
avatar
Deluded F*ck™

Number of posts : 21764
Age : 31
Supports : The Lilywhites from N17
Favourite Player : The Hurrikane - he's on of our own!
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: Real Madrid C.F. 2011/12 - Campeones de España!

Post by Deluded F*ck™ on Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:23 pm

Is Nuri Sahin a realistic buy for Tottenham? Sahin + CA$$$$$H Question
avatar
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Age : 38
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: Real Madrid C.F. 2011/12 - Campeones de España!

Post by Jaime on Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:31 pm

Deluded F*ck™ wrote:Is Nuri Sahin a realistic buy for Tottenham? Sahin + CA$$$$$H Question

Honestly I think so. As much as the official story is that Sahin in the plans for next year, I am skeptical. Sahin + 25m?
avatar
Deluded F*ck™

Number of posts : 21764
Age : 31
Supports : The Lilywhites from N17
Favourite Player : The Hurrikane - he's on of our own!
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: Real Madrid C.F. 2011/12 - Campeones de España!

Post by Deluded F*ck™ on Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:34 pm

Jaime wrote:
Deluded F*ck™ wrote:Is Nuri Sahin a realistic buy for Tottenham? Sahin + CA$$$$$H Question

Honestly I think so. As much as the official story is that Sahin in the plans for next year, I am skeptical. Sahin + 25m?

Easily take that. Modric is awesome and all but fairly sure with an on-song Sahin we'd barely notice the difference.

stinger

Number of posts : 6477
Age : 37
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Re: Real Madrid C.F. 2011/12 - Campeones de España!

Post by stinger on Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:46 pm

Jaime wrote:

*The New York Post (of all places) has come out with a story saying that Kaka wants to move to America and MLS would be willing to take on his enormous wages. Yikes
If there football rumours have similar credibility to infos they are posting regarding NBA, I wouldn't hold my breath.

Sahin + cash for Modric indeed makes sense, probably too much sense to be done in real life.
avatar
Cristiano

Number of posts : 2557
Age : 34
Supports : Real Madrid
Favourite Player : Zidane, Sergio Ramos, Casillas, Ozil, David Silva, Guti, Hierro, Valeron, Pirlo,
Registration date : 2007-01-09

Re: Real Madrid C.F. 2011/12 - Campeones de España!

Post by Cristiano on Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:36 pm

stinger wrote:
Jaime wrote:

*The New York Post (of all places) has come out with a story saying that Kaka wants to move to America and MLS would be willing to take on his enormous wages. Yikes
If there football rumours have similar credibility to infos they are posting regarding NBA, I wouldn't hold my breath.

Sahin + cash for Modric indeed makes sense, probably too much sense to be done in real life.

<Ale>
avatar
Super Progress

Number of posts : 15429
Age : 28
Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: Real Madrid C.F. 2011/12 - Campeones de España!

Post by Super Progress on Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:26 pm

Jaime wrote:Latest odds and ends:


*The rumours regarding David Silva will not go away. Rumour out of MD is saying that Florentino is willing to pay 70m for him. Of course, he could have paid just 25m two seasons ago but whatever.


This makes no sense if it is true. Ozil has more then proven that he should stay as the first choice in the Am position. Ozil is way too good now to sit on the bench and it would never work because we already have Higuain there which makes things difficult enough as it is. I rate Silva higher and I know he would be more practical since he can play on the wing in both a 4-4-2,4-2-3-1, 4-3-3 which would make us more flexible plus he is less direct so it woudl balance out Ronaldo/Di Maria. But that chapter is gone now for sure.
avatar
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Age : 38
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: Real Madrid C.F. 2011/12 - Campeones de España!

Post by Jaime on Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:55 pm

Super Progress 2012 wrote:
Jaime wrote:Latest odds and ends:


*The rumours regarding David Silva will not go away. Rumour out of MD is saying that Florentino is willing to pay 70m for him. Of course, he could have paid just 25m two seasons ago but whatever.


This makes no sense if it is true. Ozil has more then proven that he should stay as the first choice in the Am position. Ozil is way too good now to sit on the bench and it would never work because we already have Higuain there which makes things difficult enough as it is. I rate Silva higher and I know he would be more practical since he can play on the wing in both a 4-4-2,4-2-3-1, 4-3-3 which would make us more flexible plus he is less direct so it woudl balance out Ronaldo/Di Maria. But that chapter is gone now for sure.

I tend to agree with you on all of this. And the biggest factor of all, City don't have to sell and barring Silva handing in a transfer request I can't imagine how the two clubs would reach an agreement. Ozil has come along way since the beginning of the calendar year. But you know Jose likes to have big squads and two 'top' players for every position. If Kaka leaves, I can how he would want to bring a high profile player. But for all the rumours and my man crush on Silva, I would be shocked if it happened.

In other news, the Modric rumours keep on coming. Daily Mail is reporting a 37m big for Croat. Marca, who don't quote the DM story, are saying that Madrid is willing to pay as much as 35m. I love Modric as I mentioned above and would be delighted to have him but if going for Modric means we miss out on Javi Martinez I won't be entirely pleased.
avatar
Cristiano

Number of posts : 2557
Age : 34
Supports : Real Madrid
Favourite Player : Zidane, Sergio Ramos, Casillas, Ozil, David Silva, Guti, Hierro, Valeron, Pirlo,
Registration date : 2007-01-09

Re: Real Madrid C.F. 2011/12 - Campeones de España!

Post by Cristiano on Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:40 pm

Jaime wrote:
Super Progress 2012 wrote:
Jaime wrote:Latest odds and ends:


*The rumours regarding David Silva will not go away. Rumour out of MD is saying that Florentino is willing to pay 70m for him. Of course, he could have paid just 25m two seasons ago but whatever.


This makes no sense if it is true. Ozil has more then proven that he should stay as the first choice in the Am position. Ozil is way too good now to sit on the bench and it would never work because we already have Higuain there which makes things difficult enough as it is. I rate Silva higher and I know he would be more practical since he can play on the wing in both a 4-4-2,4-2-3-1, 4-3-3 which would make us more flexible plus he is less direct so it woudl balance out Ronaldo/Di Maria. But that chapter is gone now for sure.

I tend to agree with you on all of this. And the biggest factor of all, City don't have to sell and barring Silva handing in a transfer request I can't imagine how the two clubs would reach an agreement. Ozil has come along way since the beginning of the calendar year. But you know Jose likes to have big squads and two 'top' players for every position. If Kaka leaves, I can how he would want to bring a high profile player. But for all the rumours and my man crush on Silva, I would be shocked if it happened.

In other news, the Modric rumours keep on coming. Daily Mail is reporting a 37m big for Croat. Marca, who don't quote the DM story, are saying that Madrid is willing to pay as much as 35m. I love Modric as I mentioned above and would be delighted to have him but if going for Modric means we miss out on Javi Martinez I won't be entirely pleased.

In my own little fantasy Land we would get both Laughing

Anyway back to reality, I've also been constantly saying how we need to get Javi Martinez. I also think Modric is a fantastic player, not really sure who I prefer(not to say they are similar players) but I think if one comes the other wouldn't. And if our transfer trend continues I think it would be Modric instead of the Spanish Javi Martinez.
avatar
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Age : 38
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: Real Madrid C.F. 2011/12 - Campeones de España!

Post by Jaime on Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:03 pm

Ha well in my fantasy land we would get Modric, Javi Martinez, AND David Silva. Biggrin Ale

avatar
King Modric

Number of posts : 910
Supports : Real Madrid, soft spot for Liverpool
Favourite Player : Modric, Casillas, Alonso, Jese, Isco, Bale
Registration date : 2008-12-09

Re: Real Madrid C.F. 2011/12 - Campeones de España!

Post by King Modric on Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:34 am

I must say, our players are owning the Euros.

Ronaldo, Coentrão, and Pepe have all been excellent for Portugal. Xabi has done well for Spain (despite my questioning of VDB's tactics), and Khedira has been unexpectedly good for such a facking runner. Özil has been good as well.

Benzema Doh
avatar
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Age : 38
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: Real Madrid C.F. 2011/12 - Campeones de España!

Post by Jaime on Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:08 pm

King Pipita wrote:I must say, our players are owning the Euros.

Ronaldo, Coentrão, and Pepe have all been excellent for Portugal. Xabi has done well for Spain (despite my questioning of VDB's tactics), and Khedira has been unexpectedly good for such a facking runner. Özil has been good as well.

Benzema Doh

Ale

I am a little concerned about Benzema. He seems to be reverting back into the Benzema of 2010-11. Benzema the Cat, shall we see say. Hopefully he will snap out of it when he comes back to Madrid.
avatar
TM

Number of posts : 21218
Age : 27
Supports : PROGRESS!
Favourite Player : Luis Figo
Registration date : 2006-08-16

Re: Real Madrid C.F. 2011/12 - Campeones de España!

Post by TM on Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:49 pm

It's probably under Blanc Benzema, is given freedom to drift deep and wander around. Also it doesn't help being a striker with a clueless midfield. bounce

When he comes he'll have to play more of a disciplined game under Mourniho; running the channels, staying in/around the box etc. However the goal drought isn't great for his confidence.
avatar
Super Progress

Number of posts : 15429
Age : 28
Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: Real Madrid C.F. 2011/12 - Campeones de España!

Post by Super Progress on Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:21 pm

Thought Benzema has been subpar but generally think France has played below their strength and potential.
Don't think Ozil nor Khedira has done anything special so far. Our best performers have been for Portugal. Arbeloa has been poor while Iker+Ramos has been fine. Enjoyed Alonso getting the goals though. Biggrin

But I sincerly hope Spain fucks up and if that means Iker dropping it big time then so be it.

Portugal Progress <Ale>
avatar
Fade out

Number of posts : 6128
Age : 53
Favourite Player : Baggio (he outshone Zidane when played together at Juve)
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Re: Real Madrid C.F. 2011/12 - Campeones de España!

Post by Fade out on Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:23 pm

Best Real player in Euros so far, Coentrao Ale
avatar
Cristiano

Number of posts : 2557
Age : 34
Supports : Real Madrid
Favourite Player : Zidane, Sergio Ramos, Casillas, Ozil, David Silva, Guti, Hierro, Valeron, Pirlo,
Registration date : 2007-01-09

Re: Real Madrid C.F. 2011/12 - Campeones de España!

Post by Cristiano on Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:48 pm

Jaime wrote:
King Pipita wrote:I must say, our players are owning the Euros.

Ronaldo, Coentrão, and Pepe have all been excellent for Portugal. Xabi has done well for Spain (despite my questioning of VDB's tactics), and Khedira has been unexpectedly good for such a facking runner. Özil has been good as well.

Benzema Doh

Ale

I am a little concerned about Benzema. He seems to be reverting back into the Benzema of 2010-11. Benzema the Cat, shall we see say. Hopefully he will snap out of it when he comes back to Madrid.

I wouldn't get that concerned about it. France are shit.

Sponsored content

Re: Real Madrid C.F. 2011/12 - Campeones de España!

Post by Sponsored content


    Current date/time is Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:23 am