Luis Suarez vs Papiss Cisse

Share

Poll

Who will score more this season?

[ 9 ]
38% [38%] 
[ 15 ]
62% [62%] 

Total Votes: 24
avatar
Kimbo

Number of posts : 38170
Registration date : 2006-08-06

Re: Luis Suarez vs Papiss Cisse

Post by Kimbo on Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:47 pm

Cisse scored more last season, if you want to start a new thread for this season go ahead. Or you could compare Suarez to Ba if you like? <Ale>
avatar
The Chosen Glenn

Number of posts : 3795
Registration date : 2012-03-22

Re: Luis Suarez vs Papiss Cisse

Post by The Chosen Glenn on Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:04 pm

YEAH! I'm going to compare Suarez to Nile Ranger Ale
avatar
Kimbo

Number of posts : 38170
Registration date : 2006-08-06

Re: Luis Suarez vs Papiss Cisse

Post by Kimbo on Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:07 pm

I'm going to compare Les Ferdinand to Slizard Nemeth.
avatar
Luis

Number of posts : 26261
Age : 26
Supports : Liverpool
Favourite Player : Luis Garcia, Danny Agger, Pedro, Pepe Reina, Luis Suarez, Raul Meireles, Juan Mata, Jordan Henderson
Registration date : 2007-03-28

Re: Luis Suarez vs Papiss Cisse

Post by Luis on Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:19 pm

League:

Suarez: 7
Cisse: 1

Overall:

Suarez: 10
Cisse: 3
avatar
Kimbo

Number of posts : 38170
Registration date : 2006-08-06

Re: Luis Suarez vs Papiss Cisse

Post by Kimbo on Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:39 pm

10 Newcastle United 10 3 5 2 12 14 -2 14
11 Swansea City 10 3 3 4 15 14 1 12
12 Liverpool 10 2 5 3 13 15 -2 11

And we've been shit. lol!
avatar
Luis

Number of posts : 26261
Age : 26
Supports : Liverpool
Favourite Player : Luis Garcia, Danny Agger, Pedro, Pepe Reina, Luis Suarez, Raul Meireles, Juan Mata, Jordan Henderson
Registration date : 2007-03-28

Re: Luis Suarez vs Papiss Cisse

Post by Luis on Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:28 pm

That has nothing to do with this thread Kimmy Coffee
avatar
Kimbo

Number of posts : 38170
Registration date : 2006-08-06

Re: Luis Suarez vs Papiss Cisse

Post by Kimbo on Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:03 pm

Luis wrote:That has nothing to do with this thread Kimmy Coffee

Suarez is having a better season than Cisse, you must be happy with how things are going. <Ale>
avatar
Luis

Number of posts : 26261
Age : 26
Supports : Liverpool
Favourite Player : Luis Garcia, Danny Agger, Pedro, Pepe Reina, Luis Suarez, Raul Meireles, Juan Mata, Jordan Henderson
Registration date : 2007-03-28

Re: Luis Suarez vs Papiss Cisse

Post by Luis on Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:05 pm

Yep. I'd like to see you play your youth team and be 6 points off 4th <Ale>
avatar
Kimbo

Number of posts : 38170
Registration date : 2006-08-06

Re: Luis Suarez vs Papiss Cisse

Post by Kimbo on Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:15 pm

Luis wrote:Yep. I'd like to see you play your youth team and be 6 points off 4th <Ale>

Why? Who has played their youth team?
avatar
Luis

Number of posts : 26261
Age : 26
Supports : Liverpool
Favourite Player : Luis Garcia, Danny Agger, Pedro, Pepe Reina, Luis Suarez, Raul Meireles, Juan Mata, Jordan Henderson
Registration date : 2007-03-28

Re: Luis Suarez vs Papiss Cisse

Post by Luis on Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:17 pm

Kimbo wrote:
Luis wrote:Yep. I'd like to see you play your youth team and be 6 points off 4th <Ale>

Why? Who has played their youth team?

Us. No backing from the owners has forced us to play a 17,18 and 19 year old regularly. Hardly ideal is it?
avatar
Kimbo

Number of posts : 38170
Registration date : 2006-08-06

Re: Luis Suarez vs Papiss Cisse

Post by Kimbo on Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:21 pm

Luis wrote:
Kimbo wrote:
Luis wrote:Yep. I'd like to see you play your youth team and be 6 points off 4th <Ale>

Why? Who has played their youth team?

Us. No backing from the owners has forced us to play a 17,18 and 19 year old regularly. Hardly ideal is it?

You spent 25-30m in the summer, how many teams above you spent less? Laughing
avatar
Luis

Number of posts : 26261
Age : 26
Supports : Liverpool
Favourite Player : Luis Garcia, Danny Agger, Pedro, Pepe Reina, Luis Suarez, Raul Meireles, Juan Mata, Jordan Henderson
Registration date : 2007-03-28

Re: Luis Suarez vs Papiss Cisse

Post by Luis on Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:23 pm

Kimbo wrote:
Luis wrote:
Kimbo wrote:
Luis wrote:Yep. I'd like to see you play your youth team and be 6 points off 4th <Ale>

Why? Who has played their youth team?

Us. No backing from the owners has forced us to play a 17,18 and 19 year old regularly. Hardly ideal is it?

You spent 25-30m in the summer, how many teams above you spent less? Laughing

Net spend we spent 15 million. We sold 4 strikers and Rodgers got done like a kipper on deadline day.
avatar
christmasborocooper

Number of posts : 39348
Age : 30
Registration date : 2006-08-06

Re: Luis Suarez vs Papiss Cisse

Post by christmasborocooper on Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:31 pm

3 kids makes a youth team?
avatar
Kimbo

Number of posts : 38170
Registration date : 2006-08-06

Re: Luis Suarez vs Papiss Cisse

Post by Kimbo on Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:36 pm

Luis wrote:
Kimbo wrote:
Luis wrote:
Kimbo wrote:
Luis wrote:Yep. I'd like to see you play your youth team and be 6 points off 4th <Ale>

Why? Who has played their youth team?

Us. No backing from the owners has forced us to play a 17,18 and 19 year old regularly. Hardly ideal is it?

You spent 25-30m in the summer, how many teams above you spent less? Laughing

Net spend we spent 15 million. We sold 4 strikers and Rodgers got done like a kipper on deadline day.


IN

Nuri Sahin (Real Madrid, loan)
Joe Allen (Swansea, 15m)
Fabio Borini (Roma, 10m)
Oussama Assaidi (Heerenveen, 3m)
Samed Yesil (Bayern Leverkusen 1m)

OUT

Dirk Kuyt (Fenerbache, 1m)
Craig Bellamy (Cardiff, undisclosed) - free
Alberto Aquilani (Fiorentina, undisclosed) - reported as 5.5m by the Independent
Maxi Rodriguez (Newell's Old Boys, undisclosed)
Fabio Aurelio (Gremio, free)
David Amoo (Preston North End, free)
Stephen Darby (Bradford, free)
Andy Carroll (West Ham, loan)
Jay Spearing (Bolton, loan)
Charlie Adam (Stoke, 4m)
Nathan Eccleston (Blackpool, loan)

Adds up to about 18.5m, a hell of alot of money to most teams, especially after the humongous spending under KKK. We spent about 2m net. <Ale>
avatar
Luis

Number of posts : 26261
Age : 26
Supports : Liverpool
Favourite Player : Luis Garcia, Danny Agger, Pedro, Pepe Reina, Luis Suarez, Raul Meireles, Juan Mata, Jordan Henderson
Registration date : 2007-03-28

Re: Luis Suarez vs Papiss Cisse

Post by Luis on Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:38 pm

I don't care what Kenny spent. If the owners weren't willing to back Rodgers to the extent he wanted then they should have just kept Dalglish. You can add on 4 million if u want; for a team who wants to get back in the top 4, selling 4 attackers and only having funds to bring in one young striker isn't good enough.
avatar
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Age : 39
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueo, Redondo, Ral, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: Luis Suarez vs Papiss Cisse

Post by Jaime on Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:39 pm

Kimbo wrote:
IN

Nuri Sahin (Real Madrid, loan)
Joe Allen (Swansea, 15m)
Fabio Borini (Roma, 10m)
Oussama Assaidi (Heerenveen, 3m)
Samed Yesil (Bayern Leverkusen 1m)

In your calculations, don't forget that they paid us about 5m for the loan of Sahin.
avatar
Luis

Number of posts : 26261
Age : 26
Supports : Liverpool
Favourite Player : Luis Garcia, Danny Agger, Pedro, Pepe Reina, Luis Suarez, Raul Meireles, Juan Mata, Jordan Henderson
Registration date : 2007-03-28

Re: Luis Suarez vs Papiss Cisse

Post by Luis on Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:49 pm

Jaime wrote:
Kimbo wrote:
IN

Nuri Sahin (Real Madrid, loan)
Joe Allen (Swansea, 15m)
Fabio Borini (Roma, 10m)
Oussama Assaidi (Heerenveen, 3m)
Samed Yesil (Bayern Leverkusen 1m)

In your calculations, don't forget that they paid us about 5m for the loan of Sahin.

Don't be daft.
avatar
Kimbo

Number of posts : 38170
Registration date : 2006-08-06

Re: Luis Suarez vs Papiss Cisse

Post by Kimbo on Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:07 pm

Luis wrote:I don't care what Kenny spent. If the owners weren't willing to back Rodgers to the extent he wanted then they should have just kept Dalglish. You can add on 4 million if u want; for a team who wants to get back in the top 4, selling 4 attackers and only having funds to bring in one young striker isn't good enough.

I don't think you know how midtable works Lulu. tongue Your net spend is alot for a team in your position, you have a high wage bill and no sugar daddy, i'm not sure how much you expect your owners to spend.
avatar
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Age : 39
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueo, Redondo, Ral, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: Luis Suarez vs Papiss Cisse

Post by Jaime on Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:45 pm

Luis wrote:
Jaime wrote:
Kimbo wrote:
IN

Nuri Sahin (Real Madrid, loan)
Joe Allen (Swansea, 15m)
Fabio Borini (Roma, 10m)
Oussama Assaidi (Heerenveen, 3m)
Samed Yesil (Bayern Leverkusen 1m)

In your calculations, don't forget that they paid us about 5m for the loan of Sahin.

Don't be daft.

Explain.
avatar
Luis

Number of posts : 26261
Age : 26
Supports : Liverpool
Favourite Player : Luis Garcia, Danny Agger, Pedro, Pepe Reina, Luis Suarez, Raul Meireles, Juan Mata, Jordan Henderson
Registration date : 2007-03-28

Re: Luis Suarez vs Papiss Cisse

Post by Luis on Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:22 pm

Suarez 10
Cisse 1

Overall:

Suarez 13
Cisse 3
avatar
Chris 23*

Number of posts : 3108
Age : 24
Supports : Liverpool
Favourite Player : Jamie Carragher, Danny Agger, Junior Hoilett, Javier Mascherano and Fernandez Suso
Registration date : 2009-07-14

Re: Luis Suarez vs Papiss Cisse

Post by Chris 23* on Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:21 am

Kimbo wrote:
Luis wrote:I don't care what Kenny spent. If the owners weren't willing to back Rodgers to the extent he wanted then they should have just kept Dalglish. You can add on 4 million if u want; for a team who wants to get back in the top 4, selling 4 attackers and only having funds to bring in one young striker isn't good enough.

I don't think you know how midtable works Lulu. tongue Your net spend is alot for a team in your position, you have a high wage bill and no sugar daddy, i'm not sure how much you expect your owners to spend.

What does net spend have to do with this thread? Suarez is better than Ciise and you'd be a fool to think otherwise. The difference in pay does not change that. Just means you paid less, look better to FIFA for FFP which doesn't matter to your club anyway, and will finish below us.

Behave Kimbo.
avatar
Kimbo

Number of posts : 38170
Registration date : 2006-08-06

Re: Luis Suarez vs Papiss Cisse

Post by Kimbo on Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:03 am

The thread was about who would score more goals last season, Cisse in half a season or world class in a full season. Direct your questions to Lulu chris, he's the one that keeps bumping it, seemingly unaware of how butthurt he looks. <Ale>
avatar
Luis

Number of posts : 26261
Age : 26
Supports : Liverpool
Favourite Player : Luis Garcia, Danny Agger, Pedro, Pepe Reina, Luis Suarez, Raul Meireles, Juan Mata, Jordan Henderson
Registration date : 2007-03-28

Re: Luis Suarez vs Papiss Cisse

Post by Luis on Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:41 pm

League

Suarez 12
Cisse 2

Overall:

Suarez 14
Cisse 4
avatar
Chris 23*

Number of posts : 3108
Age : 24
Supports : Liverpool
Favourite Player : Jamie Carragher, Danny Agger, Junior Hoilett, Javier Mascherano and Fernandez Suso
Registration date : 2009-07-14

Re: Luis Suarez vs Papiss Cisse

Post by Chris 23* on Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:02 am

cheers
avatar
Chris 23*

Number of posts : 3108
Age : 24
Supports : Liverpool
Favourite Player : Jamie Carragher, Danny Agger, Junior Hoilett, Javier Mascherano and Fernandez Suso
Registration date : 2009-07-14

Re: Luis Suarez vs Papiss Cisse

Post by Chris 23* on Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:26 am

Didn't Cisse get taken off around the 60thmin mark?
avatar
The Chosen Glenn

Number of posts : 3795
Registration date : 2012-03-22

Re: Luis Suarez vs Papiss Cisse

Post by The Chosen Glenn on Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:36 pm

The BT Sport commentator said today that Suarez has scored 21 in his last 22 EPL games (or 22 in 21)

Papiss Ciss has scored 21 goals in his last 61 EPL games.

This season Suarez played 7 and scored 9.

This season Spuurs played 11 and scored 9.

In conclusion, Kimmy, TWERP and that black dude should threeway sixtynine. Throw yourselves a Lemon Party.

I rest my case Ale


avatar
Kimbo

Number of posts : 38170
Registration date : 2006-08-06

Re: Luis Suarez vs Papiss Cisse

Post by Kimbo on Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:38 pm

This will really wind Papiss Cisse fans up. Nice to see you lads like Suarez again after he tried to take a shit on you just a few months ago.
avatar
The Chosen Glenn

Number of posts : 3795
Registration date : 2012-03-22

Re: Luis Suarez vs Papiss Cisse

Post by The Chosen Glenn on Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:40 pm

have you taken your Papiss Cisse poster down now then?
avatar
Kimbo

Number of posts : 38170
Registration date : 2006-08-06

Re: Luis Suarez vs Papiss Cisse

Post by Kimbo on Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:52 pm

Have Liverpool fans gone from making a dirty protest against Suarez, to masturbating over him, thereby making a sort of German style dirty shit wank?

Guest
Guest

Re: Luis Suarez vs Papiss Cisse

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:00 pm

Suarez edges it.

Sponsored content

Re: Luis Suarez vs Papiss Cisse

Post by Sponsored content


    Current date/time is Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:37 pm