Serie A 2011-12

Forza Italia!Forza Milan!

Number of posts : 4759
Supports : Italia and Milan
Registration date : 2007-05-10

Re: Serie A 2011-12

Post by Forza Italia!Forza Milan! on Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:38 pm

bluenine wrote:

And Galliani is a disgrace for his reaction tbh, specially after that "showing class" hyperbole.

ok
Pirlo

Number of posts : 2750
Supports : AC Milan
Favourite Player : Andrea Pirlo, Maldini, Costacurta, Nesta, Redondo, Rui Costa, R. Baggio, Sheva, Boban, Albertini, Seedorf, Kaka!
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Pirlo on Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:51 pm

Forza Italia!Forza Milan! wrote:
bluenine wrote:

And Galliani is a disgrace for his reaction tbh, specially after that "showing class" hyperbole.

ok

<Ale> Amazing how he could even criticise the linesman for that, it was an impossible call to make, difficult even with technology too, but the ball clearly isn't ALL over the line, so he got it right, even when watching it, i thought 'wow, that's close' but didn't ever think it had truly gone over.

Instead of taking his anger out on assistants, maybe he should look at his own transfer policy, if we weren't burdened with players who can't finish simple chances then we wouldn't need to rely on marginal calls.

bluenine

Number of posts : 22998
Supports : www.footballspeak.com
Favourite Player : Zanetti
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Post by bluenine on Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:24 pm

Pirlo wrote:
lol!

Its becoming quite funny watching him these days... does great work, gets everything right, then misses an open goal from like 2 yards! Smile

You should sell him to Arsenal, they will love him out there Razz
Pirlo

Favourite Player : Andrea Pirlo, Maldini, Costacurta, Nesta, Redondo, Rui Costa, R. Baggio, Sheva, Boban, Albertini, Seedorf, Kaka!

Post by Pirlo on Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:54 pm

His horizontal link play is fabulous, but he's got no confidence or accuracy with his finishing, either redefine his role or sell him, becuase he's certainly not a goalscorer to rely on, unfortunately he's the only forward at the club who links well with Ibra, apart from Cassano. I'd like to think that now Fantasia is back, Robinho can drop back to the bench or move back as support in the front 3.
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal

Post by Jaime on Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:39 pm

You should sign Giuseppe Rossi this summer. There will be a fire sale in Villarreal this summer I am sure.
Pirlo

Post by Pirlo on Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:44 pm

Jaime wrote:You should sign Giuseppe Rossi this summer. There will be a fire sale in Villarreal this summer I am sure.

I'd be more than happy with that, it's no unrealistic to suggest Balotelli either, Astori/Ogbonna, Criscito, Montolivo and then line-up with virtually La Nazionale!

Cassano behind G.Rossi and Ibra does get me going though Very Happy

Think Juve are going to get Leali though Mad
Jaime

Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal

Post by Jaime on Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:48 pm

Zlatan-Rossi-Cassano could be magic. Rossi can link up as well as Robinho but he actually plays with testicles and can finish. I have great respect for Milan and you all deserve much better than f*cking Robinho.
Pirlo

Post by Pirlo on Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:51 pm

Jaime wrote:Zlatan-Rossi-Cassano could be magic. Rossi can link up as well as Robinho but he actually plays with testicles and can finish. I have great respect for Milan and you all deserve much better than f*cking Robinho.

We share a Redondo Hug
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:05 pm

Pirlo wrote:
Jaime wrote:Zlatan-Rossi-Cassano could be magic. Rossi can link up as well as Robinho but he actually plays with testicles and can finish. I have great respect for Milan and you all deserve much better than f*cking Robinho.

We share a Redondo Hug

He was one of my heroes growing up! Ale
Super Progress

Number of posts : 15429
Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS

Post by Super Progress on Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:45 pm

Jaime wrote:
Pirlo wrote:

We share a Redondo Hug

You two anti-progressives deserve each other. Very Happy
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:57 pm

Super Saviour wrote:
Jaime wrote:
Pirlo wrote:

We share a Redondo Hug

Super you would have loved Redondo. Did all of the dirty work you love plus he was a great footballer (revolutionary concept, I know).

Fade out

Number of posts : 6128
Favourite Player : Baggio (he outshone Zidane when played together at Juve)
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Post by Fade out on Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:43 pm

It seems ages ago when Super used to rejoice the idea of Gago as second coming of Redondo.
Super Progress

Post by Super Progress on Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:51 pm

Jaime wrote:
Super Saviour wrote:
Jaime wrote:
Pirlo wrote:

We share a Redondo Hug

Super you would have loved Redondo. Did all of the dirty work you love plus he was a great footballer (revolutionary concept, I know).

I only caught glimpses of him and back then I was too young and green to understand his type.
But my point was rather that you and Pirlo are quite a like.

Fade out wrote:It seems ages ago when Super used to rejoice the idea of Gago as second coming of Redondo.
Please don't remind me.
Fade out

Post by Fade out on Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:53 pm

You were too young for Redondo, but you're mad about Laudrup Suspect
TM

Number of posts : 21218
Supports : PROGRESS!
Favourite Player : Luis Figo
Registration date : 2006-08-16

Post by TM on Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:10 pm

That's because both he and Laudrup are Danish Wink
Super Progress

Post by Super Progress on Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:11 pm

Fade out wrote:You were too young for Redondo, but you're mad about Laudrup Suspect
When I was a kid everybody here(Denmark) knew about Laudrup but we certainly didn't know about Redondo. I only started following Real Madrid seriously around 2000.

I'm guesing the same is true in France with Zidane.
bluenine

Post by bluenine on Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:53 pm

Actually, Zlatan-Tevez-Cassano would be far more potent... and volatile Smile
gone

Number of posts : 3455
Supports : Steaua
Favourite Player : Radoi, Ogararu, Nicolita, Iniesta, Edin Dzeko
Registration date : 2007-03-27

Post by gone on Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:09 am

Milan should trade Ibra to City for Dzeko or get money and buy Cavani (or even Torres) if we want to win the CL again.

He does more harm to the team than good. I can live with not scoring when it matters but at least work for the team. Look at his game when he doesn't have the ball. He just stands.

This works in the league where you get poor defenders that he can bully. It doesn't works in the CL.
Pirlo

Post by Pirlo on Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:40 pm

Pato confirmed out for the rest of the season.

Salute

worms.

Number of posts : 5010
Supports : BALENCE, PROGRESS, Us(Liverpool), Us(Barcelona) ,Us(Lazio), Us(Napoli), Us(Athletic Club), Us(Valencia), Us(Zenit St Petersburg), Us(Russia), Us(Uruguay), Us(España)!
Favourite Player : Goldado,Zlatan,Robben aka The Bald Prince, Busquets has now won the Euro's x1, World Cup x1, La Liga x3, UCL x2, Coppa DR x2, UEFA SC x2, Club World Cup x2. At the age of 23
Registration date : 2011-12-07

Post by worms. on Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:05 pm

Bogdan Stancu wrote:Milan should trade Ibra to City for Dzeko or get money and buy Cavani (or even Torres) if we want to win the CL again.

He does more harm to the team than good. I can live with not scoring when it matters but at least work for the team. Look at his game when he doesn't have the ball. He just stands.

This works in the league where you get poor defenders that he can bully. It doesn't works in the CL.

Laugh Ibra for Dzeko lol!

Trade Ibra for Torres Laugh

You didn't see him rape Arsenal at the San Siro?

He had 2 pretty good games against us as well and done a beautiful assist,just as good as any other foward has played against us this season apart from maybe one game by Benzema.

Last edited by Més que un club on Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Romford Pele

Number of posts : 18652
Supports : Arsenal (Team Progress)
Favourite Player : Ozil
Registration date : 2006-10-05

Post by Romford Pele on Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:08 pm

Bogdan Stancu wrote:Milan should trade Ibra to City for Dzeko or get money and buy Cavani (or even Torres) if we want to win the CL again.

Ale
Fade out

Post by Fade out on Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:50 pm

He bullied Vermaelen, who is clearly a poor defender.
bluenine

Post by bluenine on Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:46 pm

I so wish you were in-charge of transfers at Milan! Smile

Instead of Dzeko, we will give you harder working Forlan, and maybe even throw in Pazzini for free. Deal?

worms.

Supports : BALENCE, PROGRESS, Us(Liverpool), Us(Barcelona) ,Us(Lazio), Us(Napoli), Us(Athletic Club), Us(Valencia), Us(Zenit St Petersburg), Us(Russia), Us(Uruguay), Us(España)!
Favourite Player : Goldado,Zlatan,Robben aka The Bald Prince, Busquets has now won the Euro's x1, World Cup x1, La Liga x3, UCL x2, Coppa DR x2, UEFA SC x2, Club World Cup x2. At the age of 23

Post by worms. on Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:11 pm

bluenine wrote:

Instead of Dzeko, we will give you harder working Forlan, and maybe even throw in Pazzini for free. Deal?

Ibra + cash for Zarate sounds fair.

Zarate works harder.
gone

Post by gone on Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:17 pm

Més que un club wrote:

He had 2 pretty good games against us as well and done a beautiful assist,just as good as any other foward has played against us this season apart from maybe one game by Benzema.

I would take both Dzeko and Torres over Ibra.

Dzeko is a proven goal scorer in 2 leagues. It's a crime City don't use him more.

Same with Torres. People forget how good Torres was before Chelsea. The problem is with the team his playing for, not him. I think he would score 30+ goals per season if he played for Milan.

Against Arsenal I was more impressed with Robinho and Boateng, not Ibra.

I watch him every weekend when Milan is playing. He has 1 or 2 great moments in a game but for the rest of the time he's shit.
gone

Post by gone on Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:17 pm

Fade out wrote:He bullied Vermaelen, who is clearly a poor defender.

Are you implying Vermaelen is good? Shocked
gone

Post by gone on Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:21 pm

bluenine wrote:

Forlan is too old. If he was 25-26 I would consider it.
Fade out

Post by Fade out on Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:23 pm

Bogdan Stancu wrote:
Fade out wrote:He bullied Vermaelen, who is clearly a poor defender.

Are you implying Vermaelen is good? Shocked

No. But good to see Sugar Ray concede it by agreeing with your post .
Romford Pele

Number of posts : 18652
Supports : Arsenal (Team Progress)
Favourite Player : Ozil
Registration date : 2006-10-05

Post by Romford Pele on Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:30 pm

If you think Vermaelen is poor, that's your own agenda.

worms.

Post by worms. on Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:31 pm

Bogdan Stancu wrote:
Més que un club wrote:

I would take both Dzeko and Torres over Ibra.

Dzeko is a proven goal scorer in 2 leagues. It's a crime City don't use him more.

Same with Torres. People forget how good Torres was before Chelsea. The problem is with the team his playing for, not him. I think he would score 30+ goals per season if he played for Milan.

Against Arsenal I was more impressed with Robinho and Boateng, not Ibra.

I watch him every weekend when Milan is playing. He has 1 or 2 great moments in a game but for the rest of the time he's shit.

Torres to score over 30 goals when playing in Serie A? lol! Torres in his prime only excelled when he has space to run in to,when was/he is faced with tight and deep defenses like in Serie A he was useless and that is in his prime.This is one of the reasons Torres has always been poor for Spain,he is nowhere near good enough technically to play against deep defenses.Now he's lost his pace he is an average striker.

Your opinion that you would take Dzeko or Torres over Ibra especially for an Italian team is quite frankly embarrassing.You clearly don't understand football.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:28 am