Serie A 2011-12

worms.

Number of posts : 5010
Supports : BALENCE, PROGRESS, Us(Liverpool), Us(Barcelona) ,Us(Lazio), Us(Napoli), Us(Athletic Club), Us(Valencia), Us(Zenit St Petersburg), Us(Russia), Us(Uruguay), Us(España)!
Favourite Player : Goldado,Zlatan,Robben aka The Bald Prince, Busquets has now won the Euro's x1, World Cup x1, La Liga x3, UCL x2, Coppa DR x2, UEFA SC x2, Club World Cup x2. At the age of 23
Registration date : 2011-12-07

Re: Serie A 2011-12

Post by worms. on Sun May 06, 2012 10:42 pm

Chiellini finally fulfilling his potential as well,the 2nd best Khazar defender in the world after Samuel of course.
Super Progress

Number of posts : 15429
Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Super Progress on Sun May 06, 2012 11:03 pm

Juventus CHAMPIONS cheers cheers

Back where they belong.

This is exactly what Italy needs. Hopefully Milan will take some lessons from this and Juve will likely strengthen for Cl so we should get a stronger top next time around. Unfortunate that Udinese got the Cl place, although fully deserved, but long term I have much more hope for the ambitious Napoli also they might lose some players now because of it. I gues there is still a chance that they make it but I can't see Udinese and Lazio mess it up now. Today's game might not be the best to judge Inter on but they looked quite good at times in the first half. If they bring back Coutinho, figure out their striker situation then they have only the league next season to focus on.

Congrats Tarun <Ale>

Bubbly Magic
Murray

Number of posts : 10201

Post by Murray on Sun May 06, 2012 11:48 pm

Juve won the league without referees helping them out. When was the last time that happened?
bluenine

Number of posts : 22998
Supports : www.footballspeak.com
Favourite Player : Zanetti
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Post by bluenine on Sun May 06, 2012 11:49 pm

Technically, they still need a point to finish 3rd.... this is Serie A, you cannot take any point to granted, specially if its an away game (Catania). If they lose, then it will be either Lazio (if they win against Inter) or Napoli, or even Inter (if all other 3 lose)... all scenarios analysed here --> http://footballspeak.com/post/2012/04/27/The-Exciting-Race-for-Europe.aspx

Super Mancini wrote:Juventus CHAMPIONS cheers cheers

Back where they belong.

This is exactly what Italy needs. Hopefully Milan will take some lessons from this and Juve will likely strengthen for Cl so we should get a stronger top next time around. Unfortunate that Udinese got the Cl place, although fully deserved, but long term I have much more hope for the ambitious Napoli also they might lose some players now because of it. I gues there is still a chance that they make it but I can't see Udinese and Lazio mess it up now. Today's game might not be the best to judge Inter on but they looked quite good at times in the first half. If they bring back Coutinho, figure out their striker situation then they have only the league next season to focus on.

Congrats Tarun <Ale>

Bubbly Magic
bluenine

Post by bluenine on Sun May 06, 2012 11:50 pm

Murray wrote:Juve won the league without referees helping them out. When was the last time that happened?

Not in my lifetime Razz
Fey

Number of posts : 35347
Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie

Post by Fey on Mon May 07, 2012 12:35 am

And just when you thought this day couldnt get any better, Juventus won the title! cheers

Thank you Inter I guess, was flipping channels between both matches. And Inter deserved to win the derby. Thought that penalty Milan got was a disgrace. This match was another example of the fact that Nesta should retire btw.

Anyway, about our match, thought it was a bit sloppy. But that OG was brilliant! But who cares, we won our 30th title while being UNBEATEN for a season. And this is a serious league, not the DPL! Brning Jls Conte is a #legend!

Though, it didnt really came unexpected, I believe all the experts on here let Juventus win in their prediction list!

Overall, it has been a very good year for the Serie A. The overal quality might have dropped a bit, but it certainly made that up with entertainment. Some very entertaining matches this year. And good football, mainly from us. It looks like the dark Inter days are over, and the Serie A can finally look forward now!

worms.

Supports : BALENCE, PROGRESS, Us(Liverpool), Us(Barcelona) ,Us(Lazio), Us(Napoli), Us(Athletic Club), Us(Valencia), Us(Zenit St Petersburg), Us(Russia), Us(Uruguay), Us(España)!
Favourite Player : Goldado,Zlatan,Robben aka The Bald Prince, Busquets has now won the Euro's x1, World Cup x1, La Liga x3, UCL x2, Coppa DR x2, UEFA SC x2, Club World Cup x2. At the age of 23

Post by worms. on Mon May 07, 2012 2:21 am

Fey wrote:And just when you thought this day couldnt get any better, Juventus won the title! cheers

Thank you Inter I guess, was flipping channels between both matches. And Inter deserved to win the derby. Thought that penalty Milan got was a disgrace. This match was another example of the fact that Nesta should retire btw.

Anyway, about our match, thought it was a bit sloppy. But that OG was brilliant! But who cares, we won our 30th title while being UNBEATEN for a season. And this is a serious league, not the DPL! Brning Jls Conte is a #legend!

Though, it didnt really came unexpected, I believe all the experts on here let Juventus win in their prediction list!

Overall, it has been a very good year for the Serie A. The overal quality might have dropped a bit, but it certainly made that up with entertainment. Some very entertaining matches this year. And good football, mainly from us. It looks like the dark Inter days are over, and the Serie A can finally look forward now!

He done well considering he was playing next to Yepes and some kid playing LB.Plus Abate who isn't good defensively.
Tarun

Number of posts : 3087
Supports : Juventus
Favourite Player : Del Piero, Gianluigi Buffon
Registration date : 2007-01-16

Post by Tarun on Mon May 07, 2012 6:54 am

Thanks Super Mancini!
Super Mancini wrote:Juventus CHAMPIONS cheers cheers

Back where they belong.

Congrats Tarun <Ale>

Bubbly Magic
bluenine

Post by bluenine on Mon May 07, 2012 8:59 am

Tarun wrote:Thanks Super Mancini!

3 words I never thought I would hear from a bianconeri Razz
Red n' Black

Number of posts : 1499
Supports : AC Milan
Registration date : 2007-03-26

Post by Red n' Black on Mon May 07, 2012 10:57 am

Congrats to Juventus, I always say that whoever wins a 38 game league is a deserving champion, though I don't share the overreaction I read in various forums by our fans (i.e. suddenly all our players are shit and Juventus is filled with great players etc).

Can't predict the future, but for this year at least we had the better players and deeper squad; we should have won the league, but I won't bash the players/coach about it, cause any team with the insane amount of injuries that we've had would have struggled.

Though we should've done better against the Europa-league calibre teams we've faced in the end and dropped unexpected points to, Catania, Bologna, Inter etc, but hey, can't win them all Smile

The above was for bluenine and his inflamattory post after the derby!
bluenine

Post by bluenine on Mon May 07, 2012 11:52 am

Red n' Black wrote:
Though we should've done better against the Europa-league calibre teams we've faced in the end and dropped unexpected points to, Catania, Bologna, Inter etc, but hey, can't win them all Smile

Sorry to disappoint you, dude, but none of those teams are even Europa League calibre... Razz

Sad
Super Progress

Post by Super Progress on Mon May 07, 2012 12:49 pm

bluenine wrote:
Tarun wrote:Thanks Super Mancini!

3 words I never thought I would hear from a bianconeri Razz

Red n' Black wrote:Congrats to Juventus, I always say that whoever wins a 38 game league is a deserving champion, though I don't share the overreaction I read in various forums by our fans (i.e. suddenly all our players are shit and Juventus is filled with great players etc).

Can't predict the future, but for this year at least we had the better players and deeper squad; we should have won the league, but I won't bash the players/coach about it, cause any team with the insane amount of injuries that we've had would have struggled.

bluenine wrote:
Red n' Black wrote:

Sorry to disappoint you, dude, but none of those teams are even Europa League calibre... Razz

Sad
lol!

chalkontheboots

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2012-04-09

Post by chalkontheboots on Mon May 07, 2012 1:14 pm

Cracking derby last night with just about everything although I am slightly disappointed that the small spats just before half time did not develop and we did not get a red card Very Happy

I did a tactical review of the game and it is available here:-

http://thesubstitution.tumblr.com/post/22583138749/inter-win-seals-juventus-scudetto

Would be interested in what people think as i am normally very much a La Liga man.

worms.

Post by worms. on Mon May 07, 2012 5:57 pm

bluenine

Post by bluenine on Sat May 12, 2012 2:35 pm

Strama calls Lazio-vs-Inter "a prelude to Inter's rebirth" and then includes Longo for the dropped Zarate and the injured Forlan, Duncan in place of the injured Sneijder, Crisetig for Stankovic, and Di Gennaro for the suspended Cesar.

Rebirth indeed.

Inter squad:
Castellazzi, Orlandoni, Di Gennaro;
Cordoba, Zanetti, Lucio, Maicon, Ranocchia, Samuel, Faraoni, Juan Jesus, Nagatomo;
Alvarez, Guarin, Poli, Cambiasso, Duncan, Crisetig,
Pazzini, Milito, Longo
Murray

Post by Murray on Sun May 13, 2012 3:46 pm

Inzaghi has scored in his last game. He was really happy about it.
TM

Number of posts : 21218
Supports : PROGRESS!
Favourite Player : Luis Figo
Registration date : 2006-08-16

Post by TM on Sun May 13, 2012 4:22 pm

Murray wrote:Inzaghi has scored in his last game. He was really happy about it.

Was it a tap in?
Murray

Post by Murray on Sun May 13, 2012 5:04 pm

TM wrote:
Murray wrote:Inzaghi has scored in his last game. He was really happy about it.

Was it a tap in?

Surpisingly not.

And it wasn't offside either.
fcb

Number of posts : 40471
Supports : FC Barcelona
Registration date : 2006-08-11

Post by fcb on Sun May 13, 2012 6:26 pm

Juventus did it - a whole season unbeaten. Incredible achievement Ale
Super Progress

Post by Super Progress on Sun May 13, 2012 6:27 pm

fcb wrote:Juventus did it - a whole season unbeaten. Incredible achievement Ale
<Ale>
Deluded F*ck™

Number of posts : 21764
Supports : The Lilywhites from N17
Favourite Player : The Hurrikane - he's on of our own!

Post by Deluded F*ck™ on Sun May 13, 2012 7:44 pm

The old Lady Ale

Rooney might play for them yet Smiley
Isco Benny

Number of posts : 19647
Supports : Spurs, FOLLOWS (just for worms): Werder Bremen, Lazio, Ferencvaros, Valencia, El Classico, Angleterre, Magyarorszag
Favourite Player : Don't cha wish your left back was BAE? Don't cha

Post by Isco Benny on Sun May 13, 2012 8:03 pm

Juve are awesome, especially the loyalty shown by Del.Piero anf Buffon.

Real Wojciech Szesznys (legends)
Pirlo

Number of posts : 2750
Favourite Player : Andrea Pirlo, Maldini, Costacurta, Nesta, Redondo, Rui Costa, R. Baggio, Sheva, Boban, Albertini, Seedorf, Kaka!

Post by Pirlo on Sun May 13, 2012 8:16 pm

Back from the game, what a day! Pippo ran near to our corner but couldn't even get close, the whole stand seem to charge forward! What a great moment, what a goal and Seedorf really unlucky a couple of times, crap game, but no-one gave a shit, everything was about Seedorf and Pippo!

Such a sad day for italian football, losing Nesta, Inzaghi, Del Piero, Zambrotta, Gattuso, guys who really wrote chapters in the history, to see their last moments in Serie A was an honour,

Really nice after the match by the club, the players returned to the pitch on their own before the invasion of the kids, the difference in reception to Maldini's last game was much better,

Can't believe Allegri didn't let Nesta and Pippo play the whole match, such a shit at times, interesting that the two players who fell out with him were benched, but they much more to this club and fans than he does <Ale>

Sandro, Ale, SuperPippo, Rino, Zambro <Ale>
Tarun

Post by Tarun on Sun May 13, 2012 11:15 pm

Ale
Pirlo wrote:
Tarun

Post by Tarun on Sun May 13, 2012 11:20 pm

An intensely emotional day for me! I grew up watching my football with Del Piero as my favorite player and inevitably Juventus as my favorite club.
Pirlo

Favourite Player : Andrea Pirlo, Maldini, Costacurta, Nesta, Redondo, Rui Costa, R. Baggio, Sheva, Boban, Albertini, Seedorf, Kaka!

Post by Pirlo on Mon May 14, 2012 12:00 am

And for Marco Di Vaio, fantastic at Parma, suffered a bit from the competition at Juve, but still produced moments of vision, technique and magic, massively underrated <Ale>
Fey

Number of posts : 35347
Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie

Post by Fey on Mon May 14, 2012 12:56 am

It's indeed a sad day that Del Piero retires! A personal youth hero of mine as well. As long as I keep watching the game, he has been around. As a kid I dreamed of growing a Del Piero beard(The pikey one he had in the 90's)

But very pleased that we are unbeaten in the league for an entire season. That's an amazing achievement. Im fairly sure this Juventus would beat the so called invincibles Arsenal had a few years ago.
bluenine

Post by bluenine on Mon May 14, 2012 1:09 am

Pirlo wrote:
<Ale>

I will add some non-Italian legends of Serie A to this list, Seedorf & Cordoba. <Ale>

This summer Milan are rejuvenating - losing Nesta, Seedorf, Inzaghi, Zambrotta, Gattuso, & Van Bommel - your team is going to get a lot younger.

Next summer will probably be Inter's turn, with Zanetti, Samuel, Lucio, Stankovic, & Milito certainly not having enough legs to last more than a season. If we are sensible, then we will buy replacements this summer to smoothen the transition.... but Inter are rarely sensible about such things...

110%

Number of posts : 8978

Post by 110% on Mon May 14, 2012 7:54 am

Tarun wrote:An intensely emotional day for me! I grew up watching my football with Del Piero as my favorite player and inevitably Juventus as my favorite club.

Indeed Del Piero is difficult to dislike, even for those of us who didn't like Juve.

Great player <Ale>

And Juventus didn't seem to "Juventare" the league this year, as my Italian friends will always claim Wink
Pirlo

Post by Pirlo on Mon May 14, 2012 11:21 am

DI PIU’, NIENTE

Più di 8 scudetti.
Più di una promozione dalla serie B
Più di una Coppa Italia (e speriamo due)
Più di 4 supercoppe italiane
Più di una Champions League
Più di una Supercoppa europea
Più di una Coppa Intercontinentale
Più del gol alla Fiorentina
Più di un gol alla Del Piero
Più del gol a Tokyo
Più delle mie lacrime
Più del gol a Bari
Più di un gol al volo di tacco nel derby
Più di un gol per l’Avvocato
Più della linguaccia contro l’Inter
Più dell’assist a David
Più del gol numero 187
Più del gol alla Germania
Più di Berlino
Più del gol al Frosinone
Più del titolo di capocannoniere in B
Più del titolo di capocannoniere in A
Più della standing ovation al Bernabeu
Più di 704 partite con la stessa maglia
Più di 289 gol
Più di una punizione che vuol dire Scudetto
Più del gol all’Atalanta
Più di ogni record
Più della maglia numero 10 con il nome Del Piero
Più della fascia di capitano

Più di tutto…
C’è quello che mi avete regalato in questi 19 anni.

Sono felice che abbiate sorriso, esultato, pianto, cantato, urlato per me e con me.
Per me nessun colore avrà tinte più forti del bianco e nero.
Avete realizzato il mio sogno. Più di ogni altra cosa, oggi riesco soltanto a dirvi: GRAZIE.

Sempre al vostro fianco
Alessandro

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:05 am