La Liga 2011/12 Season Thread

worms.

Number of posts : 5010
Supports : BALENCE, PROGRESS, Us(Liverpool), Us(Barcelona) ,Us(Lazio), Us(Napoli), Us(Athletic Club), Us(Valencia), Us(Zenit St Petersburg), Us(Russia), Us(Uruguay), Us(España)!
Favourite Player : Goldado,Zlatan,Robben aka The Bald Prince, Busquets has now won the Euro's x1, World Cup x1, La Liga x3, UCL x2, Coppa DR x2, UEFA SC x2, Club World Cup x2. At the age of 23
Registration date : 2011-12-07

Re: La Liga 2011/12 Season Thread

Post by worms. on Tue May 08, 2012 6:41 pm

Question,if Malaga draw their last game and Pathetico win their last game who qualifys for the CL?
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Post by Jaime on Tue May 08, 2012 8:22 pm

It would be Atletico. They break ties with the head to head meetings. So it was 0-0 in the Rosaleda and the 2-1 in the Vicente Calderon.

worms.

Supports : BALENCE, PROGRESS, Us(Liverpool), Us(Barcelona) ,Us(Lazio), Us(Napoli), Us(Athletic Club), Us(Valencia), Us(Zenit St Petersburg), Us(Russia), Us(Uruguay), Us(España)!
Favourite Player : Goldado,Zlatan,Robben aka The Bald Prince, Busquets has now won the Euro's x1, World Cup x1, La Liga x3, UCL x2, Coppa DR x2, UEFA SC x2, Club World Cup x2. At the age of 23

Post by worms. on Tue May 08, 2012 8:55 pm

Ahh okay,I would rather Athletico make it but I don't want Villareal to go down.
fcb

Number of posts : 40471
Supports : FC Barcelona
Registration date : 2006-08-11

Post by fcb on Wed May 09, 2012 5:53 am

*Atletico

*Athletic
Jaime

Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal

Post by Jaime on Wed May 09, 2012 2:13 pm

fcb wrote:*Atletico

*Athletic

Ale #itsnotthathard

Allez les rouges

Number of posts : 8098
Supports : Deutschland, Arsenal
Favourite Player : Jens Lehmann
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Allez les rouges on Wed May 09, 2012 3:32 pm

*Villarreal Ale

worms.

Post by worms. on Wed May 09, 2012 4:55 pm

#idon'tgiveafuckaboutspellingonainternetforum
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Wed May 09, 2012 6:00 pm

Allez les rouges wrote:*Villarreal Ale

lol! cheers
S4P

Number of posts : 14358
Supports : Chelsea
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Post by S4P on Thu May 10, 2012 8:41 pm

worms.

Post by worms. on Thu May 10, 2012 8:47 pm

Sleep
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Fri May 11, 2012 1:32 pm

End of season awards anyone?

1. Best Player
2. Best Manager
3. Best Team
4. Best Signing
5. Worst Signing
6. Best Young Player (U21)
7. Biggest Revelation Player
8. Best Match
9. Best Goal
10. XI of the Season
fcb

Number of posts : 40471
Supports : FC Barcelona
Registration date : 2006-08-11

Post by fcb on Sat May 12, 2012 8:24 pm

Afellay starts.

Valdés
Alves, Piqué, Mascherano, Adriano
Xavi, Keita, Busquets
Messi, Pedro, Afellay

worms.

Post by worms. on Sat May 12, 2012 9:57 pm

Memorizing header by my man

This is the only part of his game that needs improving for me,his headers. Defensively they are fine now but I mean attacking headers,he should score a few more every season like the one he did today with the chances he gets.

He's been our 2nd best player this season after Messi,he hasn't put a foot wrong,in virtually every big game he has been brilliant while some of our other best players performances have dipped on numerous occasions.

For me this season it is:

1. Messi

2. Busquets

3. Puyol

4. Masch

Adriano has been very good as well and is a underrated player in our team.

worms.

Post by worms. on Sat May 12, 2012 10:32 pm

Mascheranos fault for both goals again,he's a brilliant player but lately his positioning has been woeful at times and we are getting punished for it.A new CB is desperately needed,Masch is a good option to have as 3rd or 4th choice.

We should start playing him DM more as well for when Busquets needs resting.I don't see why he can't do a job there for us.I know when we got him he didn't look that comfortable in possession playing there but I think he has improved at this.

worms.

Post by worms. on Sat May 12, 2012 10:36 pm

Why can't I post gifs anymore?

worms.

Post by worms. on Sat May 12, 2012 10:57 pm

worms.

Post by worms. on Sat May 12, 2012 10:57 pm

Keita wif a nice header as well,Sergio's was probably better though.
Cristiano

Number of posts : 2557
Supports : Real Madrid
Favourite Player : Zidane, Sergio Ramos, Casillas, Ozil, David Silva, Guti, Hierro, Valeron, Pirlo,
Registration date : 2007-01-09

Post by Cristiano on Sun May 13, 2012 7:20 pm

lol! at Ronaldo collecting the ball from the net. Doesnt care about Pichichi my arse Laughing
Cristiano

Favourite Player : Zidane, Sergio Ramos, Casillas, Ozil, David Silva, Guti, Hierro, Valeron, Pirlo,

Post by Cristiano on Sun May 13, 2012 8:52 pm

Villereal Sad

worms.

Post by worms. on Sun May 13, 2012 9:02 pm

Sky can fuck off the bunch of c**ts,they only pay attention to the big 2 teams,why didn't they show Rayo vs Villareal today?
Cristiano

Post by Cristiano on Sun May 13, 2012 9:19 pm

worms. wrote:Sky can fuck off the bunch of c**ts,they only pay attention to the big 2 teams,why didn't they show Rayo vs Villareal today?

Fuck You i wanna watch our Celebrations Laughing

worms.

Post by worms. on Sun May 13, 2012 9:25 pm

Cristiano wrote:
worms. wrote:Sky can fuck off the bunch of c**ts,they only pay attention to the big 2 teams,why didn't they show Rayo vs Villareal today?

Yous are milking it here,this show probably costs more than Villareals yearly budget.

Such a sad year,with all the injuries and now this.It was only at the end of 2010 when they were absolutely brilliant,top 10 team in the world for me.
TM

Number of posts : 21218
Supports : PROGRESS!
Favourite Player : Luis Figo
Registration date : 2006-08-16

Post by TM on Sun May 13, 2012 9:36 pm

100 points <Ale>
Cristiano

Post by Cristiano on Sun May 13, 2012 9:38 pm

worms. wrote:
Cristiano wrote:

Yous are milking it here,this show probably costs more than Villareals yearly budget.

Such a sad year,with all the injuries and now this.It was only at the end of 2010 when they were absolutely brilliant,top 10 team in the world for me.

On a serious note though im sad to see them get relegated. On another not im very happy Levante didnt finish in the CL positions, they would have just embarassed themselves and La Liga in the CL after thier fluke season.(and i fucking hate them aswell(mainly certain cuntish players they got) Laughing )
TITO

Number of posts : 3155

Post by TITO on Sun May 13, 2012 9:41 pm

Yellow submarine got reduced to just a submarine.
blutgraetsche

Number of posts : 23328
Supports : Deutsche Fußballnationalmannschaft
Registration date : 2006-08-09

Post by blutgraetsche on Sun May 13, 2012 10:48 pm

Mesut Ale

Real fans should be really happy that this kid didn't sign for their Blaugrana rivals. He would have helped to cement their dominant status, that's for sure.

He probably would have been appreciated more, too, as Barcelona's philosophy would have suited him even more than Real's does.

Either way, congrats Real, congrats Mesut. This is just the beginning. Ale
TITO

Number of posts : 3155

Post by TITO on Sun May 13, 2012 10:52 pm

blutgraetsche wrote:Mesut

Real fans should be really happy that this kid didn't sign for their Blaugrana rivals. He would have helped to cement their dominant status, that's for sure.

He probably would have been appreciated more, too, as Barcelona's philosophy would have suited him even more than Real's does.

Either way, congrats Real, congrats Mesut. This is just the beginning.

And the end.
Cristiano

Post by Cristiano on Sun May 13, 2012 11:53 pm

blutgraetsche wrote:Mesut Ale

Im certainly not amongst the doubters. I appreciate him fully and have defended him(and will continue to do so) when some were calling for him to be sold. Ever since the first time I saw him play against England in the European U21 final you could see he was special.
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Mon May 14, 2012 1:07 am

Cristiano wrote:
blutgraetsche wrote:Mesut Ale

Im certainly not amongst the doubters. I appreciate him fully and have defended him(and will continue to do so) when some were calling for him to be sold. Ever since the first time I saw him play against England in the European U21 final you could see he was special.

There have been plenty of talented footballer to put on the white shirt but if you don't play with balls it doesn't really matter how f*cking special you are. Ozil in 2012 has finally combined playing with guts to his obvious ability. Maybe he played like this for Bremen or Germany before but he didn't for Madrid and that is all I am really concerned with personally. But anyhow, as I said, if Ozil continues the way he is you wouldn't find me talking about David Silva any more and he has done so fair play to the lad. Ale

@worms Sky didn't show f*cking Rayo v Villarreal because Rayo played Granada today. Doh

Anyhow, it's a shame that Villarreal have gone down. Quite a few players that will be available now: Diego Lopez, Gonzalo, Marchena, Musacchio, Bruno, Borja Valero, Cani, Nilmar (of course he was leaving anyhow). Not sure who they might retain. Possibly Bruno since he is a local boy but I know Valencia want him. Ironically Rossi will probably have to be on their books to start next season with his injury and all. I do feel a bit guilty because their downward spiral began when poached Pellegrini off them and of course we discarded him straight away. Hope they get back.

Fair play to Zaragoza as well. Their turnaround his nothing short of a miracle. Manolo Jimenez. Ale
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Mon May 14, 2012 1:07 am

Oh yeah and FC menos que un f*cking club can go suck on 100 points. Ale

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:31 am