Calcio Mercato Summer 2012

Pirlo

Number of posts : 2750
Supports : AC Milan
Favourite Player : Andrea Pirlo, Maldini, Costacurta, Nesta, Redondo, Rui Costa, R. Baggio, Sheva, Boban, Albertini, Seedorf, Kaka!
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: Calcio Mercato Summer 2012

Post by Pirlo on Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:14 pm

Add Acerbi to that, looks like Genoa have bought us another player Rolling Eyes
abundance

Number of posts : 1514
Supports : FC Inter
Registration date : 2007-01-29

Post by abundance on Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:48 pm

bluenine wrote:Longo joins Genoa (co-ownership with Inter). Doh

That's a mistake from the past, Blue, Genoa already owns half Longo, along with sporting rights (ability to decide where he plays), since last summer.

If anything, it seems we are holding on tight on our remaining half this transfer session.
bluenine

Number of posts : 22997
Supports : www.footballspeak.com
Favourite Player : Zanetti
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Post by bluenine on Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:57 pm

abundance wrote:
bluenine wrote:Longo joins Genoa (co-ownership with Inter). Doh

That's a mistake from the past, Blue, Genoa already owns half Longo, along with sporting rights (ability to decide where he plays), since last summer.

If anything, it seems we are holding on tight on our remaining half this transfer session.
I knew the co-ownership was last years, but didn't know about the sporting rights... I thought Inter had those and are letting Genoa have him!! Which would have been so silly, coz Genoa is not the place to blood kids. For someone as talented and versatile as Longo, either we should use him as a bench player at Inter (he is better suited than Castaignos, for eg) or send him to Serie A where he will play every game.

Why did we sell the sporting right again? Doh

Inter's youth policy defies all logic.
Pirlo

Favourite Player : Andrea Pirlo, Maldini, Costacurta, Nesta, Redondo, Rui Costa, R. Baggio, Sheva, Boban, Albertini, Seedorf, Kaka!

Post by Pirlo on Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:55 pm

Silvio the hero Rolling Eyes

http://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/Squadre/Milan/14-06-2012/berlusconi-ha-deciso-thiago-resta-milan-911536075451.shtml

Salute
Pirlo

Post by Pirlo on Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:31 pm

I KNEW IT!
Galliani -
''This was an act of heroism from the President. We are fully covered in all areas and have a formidable squad.

Laugh lol! Doh
bluenine

Post by bluenine on Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:49 pm

Pirlo wrote:I KNEW IT!
Galliani -
''This was an act of heroism from the President. We are fully covered in all areas and have a formidable squad.
Laugh lol! Doh

Berlusconi & heroism in the same sentence? Now I have heard everything!
bluenine

Post by bluenine on Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:00 am

Latest Updates: Acerbi to Milan, Longo joins Genoa, Ederson to Lazio, Fiorentina sign Hegazy, Genoa return Sculli, Zeman to coach Roma, Petkovic to coach Lazio, Mauri goes to prison! Pandev sold to Napoli, Lavezzi to PSG, Roma release Gago, Aquilani returns to Liverpool, Muntari to Milan, Udinese sign Heurtaux, Milan sign Gabriel, Juve sign Pogba, Inter sign Palacio

Transfers rumours in blue.

MILAN
IN: Traore, Montolivo, Gabriel, Muntari, Acerbi,
OUT: Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Van Bommel, Seedorf, Maxi Lopez (loan return), Aquilani (loan return), Zambrotta, Robinho

INTER
IN: Jonathan (loan return), Coutinho (loan return), Guarin, Palacio, Poli, Debuchy/Kolarov, Jovetic/Destro, Silvestre, De Jong/Paulinho/Lucas,
OUT: Cordoba, Pandev, Muntari, Longo (co-own), Zarate (loan return), Maicon, Palombo (loan return), Forlan, Lucio,

JUVENTUS
IN: Pogba, Isla, Giovinco, Van Persie/Higuain, Asamoah, Destro
OUT: Del Piero, Krasic, Grosso, Elia, Estigarribia (Loan return)

ROMA
IN: [Zeman], Silvestre, Merkel
OUT: [Enrique], Gago (Loan return)

LAZIO
IN: [Petkovic], Sculli (loan return), Ederson, Breno
OUT: [Reja]

NAPOLI
IN: Pandev, Insigne (Loan return),
OUT: Lavezzi,

FIORENTINA
IN: Hegazy, [Montella], Cassani,
OUT: Montolivo, Salifu (loan), Jovetic

UDINESE
IN: Heurtaux,
OUT: Isla, Asamoah

PALERMO
IN:
OUT:

PARMA
IN:
OUT: Giovinco

GENOA
IN: Longo (co-own),
OUT: Palacio, Sculli (loan return)

Last edited by bluenine on Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:42 pm; edited 2 times in total

worms.

Number of posts : 5010
Supports : BALENCE, PROGRESS, Us(Liverpool), Us(Barcelona) ,Us(Lazio), Us(Napoli), Us(Athletic Club), Us(Valencia), Us(Zenit St Petersburg), Us(Russia), Us(Uruguay), Us(Espaa)!
Favourite Player : Goldado,Zlatan,Robben aka The Bald Prince, Busquets has now won the Euro's x1, World Cup x1, La Liga x3, UCL x2, Coppa DR x2, UEFA SC x2, Club World Cup x2. At the age of 23
Registration date : 2011-12-07

Post by worms. on Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:06 am

bluenine wrote:
Pirlo wrote:I KNEW IT!
Galliani -
Laugh lol! Doh

Berlusconi & heroism in the same sentence? Now I have heard everything!

lol! They are like politicians,lying scum who deliberately mislead the masses.Anybody who has a brain can see through their smoke and mirrors.
Murray

Number of posts : 10197

Post by Murray on Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:01 pm

Now Milan are trying to get Nesta to come back

worms.

Supports : BALENCE, PROGRESS, Us(Liverpool), Us(Barcelona) ,Us(Lazio), Us(Napoli), Us(Athletic Club), Us(Valencia), Us(Zenit St Petersburg), Us(Russia), Us(Uruguay), Us(Espaa)!
Favourite Player : Goldado,Zlatan,Robben aka The Bald Prince, Busquets has now won the Euro's x1, World Cup x1, La Liga x3, UCL x2, Coppa DR x2, UEFA SC x2, Club World Cup x2. At the age of 23

Post by worms. on Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:34 pm

Murray wrote:Now Milan are trying to get Nesta to come back

cheers
Pras_tama

Number of posts : 2101
Supports : Manchester United & Indonesia NT
Favourite Player : Scholes
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Post by Pras_tama on Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:31 pm

Asamoah and Isla to Juve is a done deal
bluenine

Post by bluenine on Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:37 pm

Pras_tama wrote:Asamoah and Isla to Juve is a done deal

Looks like the wrong people read my article earlier this summer >> http://footballspeak.com/post/2012/04/23/Inters-Transfer-Strategy.aspx

Sad
Tarun

Number of posts : 3087
Supports : Juventus
Favourite Player : Del Piero, Gianluigi Buffon
Registration date : 2007-01-16

Post by Tarun on Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:56 pm

As always, a sound and insightful article from you Bluenine. Lucio and Samuel are almost over the hill but as per your second team I think that Chivu and Ranocchia could develop into a sound CB pair. Chivu was playing out of position on LB in the past but I guess he will get back to his better days in his more natural role as a CB

Been a while for me but I do want to get back and write again for FS soon. Blame it on my work schedule but I am going to do something about it.

bluenine wrote:

Looks like the wrong people read my article earlier this summer >> http://footballspeak.com/post/2012/04/23/Inters-Transfer-Strategy.aspx

Sad
bluenine

Post by bluenine on Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:35 pm

Do write an article when you can, mate. We could do with more quality writers... FootballSpeak is much bigger than you last wrote, now we average over 1500 views per article!

Tarun wrote:As always, a sound and insightful article from you Bluenine. Lucio and Samuel are almost over the hill but as per your second team I think that Chivu and Ranocchia could develop into a sound CB pair. Chivu was playing out of position on LB in the past but I guess he will get back to his better days in his more natural role as a CB

Been a while for me but I do want to get back and write again for FS soon. Blame it on my work schedule but I am going to do something about it.

bluenine wrote:

Sad
Tarun

Post by Tarun on Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:12 pm

If the reports doing the rounds are to be believed then Juve seem to have bought back the remaining half of Giovinco!

This will be an awesome piece of business if it is true!

Giaccherini has also been signed 100%. It could have been even better if Inter had agreed to a reported bid for Ranocchia as well. C'mon Moratti...give us the Frog...12m is a decent amount
bluenine

Post by bluenine on Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:17 pm

Latest Updates: Silvestre to Inter, Giovinco & Isla join Juve, Acerbi to Milan, Longo joins Genoa, Ederson to Lazio, Fiorentina sign Hegazy, Zeman to coach Roma, Petkovic to coach Lazio, Pandev sold to Napoli, Lavezzi to PSG, Muntari to Milan, Milan sign Gabriel, Juve sign Pogba, Inter sign Palacio

MILAN
IN: Traore, Montolivo, Gabriel, Muntari, Acerbi (co-own), Konstant, Balzaretti
OUT: Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Van Bommel, Seedorf, Maxi Lopez (loan return), Aquilani (loan return), Zambrotta, Robinho

INTER
IN: Jonathan (loan return), Coutinho (loan return), Guarin, Palacio, Poli, Silvestre, Debuchy/Kolarov, Destro, De Jong/Lucas,
OUT: Cordoba, Pandev, Muntari, Longo (co-own), Zarate (loan return), Maicon, Palombo (loan return), Forlan, Lucio,

JUVENTUS
IN: Pogba, Giaccherini, Isla, Giovinco, Van Persie/Higuain/Destro, Asamoah, Kolarov
OUT: Del Piero, Krasic, Grosso, Elia, Estigarribia (Loan return)

ROMA

LAZIO

NAPOLI

FIORENTINA

UDINESE
OUT: Isla, Asamoah

PALERMO
IN:
OUT:

PARMA
IN:

GENOA
IN: Longo (co-own), Immobile (co-own),
OUT: Palacio, Sculli (loan return), Acerbi (co-own),

Last edited by bluenine on Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
bluenine

Post by bluenine on Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:22 pm

Tarun wrote:If the reports doing the rounds are to be believed then Juve seem to have bought back the remaining half of Giovinco!

This will be an awesome piece of business if it is true!

Giaccherini has also been signed 100%. It could have been even better if Inter had agreed to a reported bid for Ranocchia as well. C'mon Moratti...give us the Frog...12m is a decent amount

And conte might actually play him, though it will be interesting to see how he fits the atomic ant into his system. Maybe the ant is going to get a Pirlo-isque transformation in a deeper role?

I am quite happy with the role Inter played in this deal... not only did we raise the price for Juve by a few million, I like to think we might have even forced the deal upon them. Smile
fcb

Number of posts : 40471
Supports : FC Barcelona
Registration date : 2006-08-11

Post by fcb on Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:26 pm

How many players do Juve need?
Tarun

Post by Tarun on Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:31 pm

This is the price we must pay for the mistakes made by that foolish Secco.
Watching Balzaretti play yesterday, it was so frustrating to remember that it was Secco again who sold him.
bluenine wrote:I am quite happy with the role Inter played in this deal... not only did we raise the price for Juve by a few million, I like to think we might have even forced the deal upon them. Smile

Last edited by Tarun on Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
bluenine

Post by bluenine on Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:32 pm

fcb wrote:How many players do Juve need?
To be fair, Juve do need to build a quality bench for the CL. They had a decent first team, but a poor bench strength last season - which worked in Serie A, as there was no european distraction.
bluenine

Post by bluenine on Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:33 pm

Tarun wrote:This is the price we must pay for the mistakes made by that foolish Secco.
Watching Balzaretti play yesterday, it was so frustrating to remember that it was Secco again who sold him.

Yeah, Secco was really shite. Balzaretti has been amazing over the last few years, kind of like a zambrotta.
bluenine

Post by bluenine on Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:47 pm

Latest Updates: Inter sign back Longo, Constant to Milan, Flamini leaves Milan, Silvestre to Inter, Giovinco & Isla join Juve, Acerbi to Milan, Longo joins Genoa, Ederson to Lazio, Fiorentina sign Hegazy, Zeman to coach Roma, Petkovic to coach Lazio, Pandev sold to Napoli, Lavezzi to PSG, Muntari to Milan, Milan sign Gabriel, Juve sign Pogba, Inter sign Palacio

MILAN
IN: Traore, Montolivo, Gabriel, Muntari, Acerbi (co-own), Constant (loan) Balzaretti
OUT: Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Van Bommel, Seedorf, Maxi Lopez (loan return), Aquilani (loan return), Zambrotta, Flamini, Robinho

INTER
IN: Jonathan (loan return), Coutinho (loan return), Guarin, Palacio, Poli, Silvestre, Longo, Debuchy/Kolarov, Destro, De Jong/Lucas,
OUT: Cordoba, Pandev, Muntari, Zarate (loan return), Maicon, Palombo (loan return), Forlan, Lucio,

JUVENTUS
IN: Pogba, Giaccherini, Isla, Giovinco, Van Persie/Higuain/Destro, Asamoah, Kolarov
OUT: Del Piero, Ekdal, Libertazzi (co-own), Krasic, Grosso, Elia, Estigarribia (Loan return)

ROMA

LAZIO

NAPOLI

FIORENTINA

UDINESE
OUT: Isla, D'Agostino, Doubai, Asamoah

PALERMO
IN:
OUT:

PARMA
IN: Dellafiore,

GENOA
IN: Longo (co-own), Immobile (co-own), Lavarevic (co-own),
OUT: Palacio, Sculli (loan return), Acerbi (co-own), Aquafresca, Longo,

Last edited by bluenine on Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

stinger

Number of posts : 6477
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Post by stinger on Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:39 am

Some crazy (10m euro!) rumours in polish press about AC Milan buying Przemyslaw Tyton Yikes. Would like to know what those guys are smoking Wink
Kimbo

Number of posts : 38170
Registration date : 2006-08-06

Post by Kimbo on Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:38 pm

James Troisi seems to be signing for Juve. Neutral He used to be one of ours, he looked decent actually, I was surprised when he got released.

Actually it sounds like they will loan him out to Pescara immediately, so they are signing him to use him as a makeweight to get Verratti. Honestly, fucking Italians. Rolling Eyes
Pirlo

Post by Pirlo on Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:08 pm

Genoa putting a VERY exciting young attack together this summer - Immobile, Jorquera, Longo, Polo, not young but they also have Gilardino to come back as well,

Top class keeper in Frey, some decent players of potential in defence and midfield, it's really about time they started climbing up the table instead of crumbling every season
bluenine

Post by bluenine on Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:41 pm

Pirlo wrote:Genoa putting a VERY exciting young attack together this summer - Immobile, Jorquera, Longo, Polo, not young but they also have Gilardino to come back as well,

Top class keeper in Frey, some decent players of potential in defence and midfield, it's really about time they started climbing up the table instead of crumbling every season

Inter have signed back Longo from Genoa cheers Finally better sense prevailed.

Problem with Genoa is that there is too much player attrition to build a winning team... they always have decent players, but usually end up changing half the squad every season!
bluenine

Post by bluenine on Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:03 pm

Latest Updates: Roma own Borini, Bologna own Diamanti, Inter sign back Longo, Constant to Milan, Flamini leaves Milan, Silvestre to Inter, Giovinco & Isla join Juve, Acerbi to Milan, Longo joins Genoa, Ederson to Lazio, Fiorentina sign Hegazy, Zeman to coach Roma, Petkovic to coach Lazio, Pandev sold to Napoli, Lavezzi to PSG, Muntari to Milan, Milan sign Gabriel, Juve sign Pogba, Inter sign Palacio

MILAN
IN: Traore, Montolivo, Gabriel, Muntari, Acerbi (co-own), Constant (loan) Balzaretti
OUT: Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Van Bommel, Seedorf, Maxi Lopez (loan return), Aquilani (loan return), Zambrotta, Flamini, Robinho

INTER
IN: Jonathan (loan return), Coutinho (loan return), Guarin, Palacio, Poli, Silvestre, Longo, Debuchy/Kolarov, Destro, De Jong/Lucas,
OUT: Cordoba, Pandev, Muntari, Zarate (loan return), Maicon, Palombo (loan return), Forlan, Lucio,

JUVENTUS
OUT: Del Piero, Ekdal, Libertazzi (co-own), Taider, Krasic, Grosso, Elia, Estigarribia (Loan return)

ROMA
IN: [Zeman], Borini, Silvestre, Merkel

LAZIO

NAPOLI

FIORENTINA
IN: Hegazy, [Montella], Cassani, Lazzari, Kharja,

UDINESE
OUT: Isla, D'Agostino, Doubai, Asamoah

PALERMO
IN:
OUT:

PARMA
IN: Dellafiore,

GENOA
IN: Longo (co-own), Immobile (co-own), Lavarevic (co-own),
OUT: Palacio, Sculli (loan return), Acerbi (co-own), Aquafresca, Longo, Kharja, Caracciolo, Lazzari, Bolzoni,
bluenine

Post by bluenine on Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:49 am

Latest Updates: Lucio joins Juve, Asamoah joins Juve, Torje & Floro Flores to Granada, Pabon to Parma, Roma own Borini, Bologna own Diamanti, Inter sign back Longo, Constant to Milan, Giovinco & Isla join Juve, Acerbi to Milan, Ederson to Lazio, Fiorentina sign Hegazy, Pandev sold to Napoli, Lavezzi to PSG, Muntari to Milan, Milan sign Gabriel, Inter sign Palacio

MILAN
IN: Traore, Montolivo, Gabriel, Muntari, Acerbi (co-own), Constant (loan) Diarra, Balzaretti
OUT: Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Van Bommel, Seedorf, Maxi Lopez (loan return), Aquilani (loan return), Zambrotta, Flamini, Darmian, Robinho

INTER
IN: Jonathan (loan return), Coutinho (loan return), Guarin, Palacio, Poli, Longo, Benedetti (co-own), Alfonso, Debuchy/Kolarov, Silvestre, Destro, De Jong/Lucas,
OUT: Cordoba, Pandev, Muntari, Zarate (loan return), Lucio, Kucka, Stevanovic (co-own), Maicon, Palombo (loan return), Forlan,

JUVENTUS
IN: Pogba, Giaccherini, Isla, Giovinco, Asamoah, Lucio, Van Persie/Higuain/Destro, Kolarov
OUT: Del Piero, Ekdal, Libertazzi (co-own), Taider, Krasic, Grosso, Elia, Estigarribia (Loan return)

ROMA
IN: [Zeman], Borini, Marquinho, Silvestre, Merkel
OUT: [Enrique], Gago (Loan return), Cicinho, Caprari,

LAZIO

NAPOLI
OUT: Lavezzi, Mannini,

FIORENTINA
IN: Hegazy, [Montella], Cassani, Lazzari, Kharja,

UDINESE
OUT: Isla, D'Agostino, Doubai, Asamoah, Floro Flores, D'Agostino, Zlamal, Torje,

PALERMO
IN: Ujkani, Darmian,
OUT: Glik,

PARMA
IN: Dellafiore, Pabon, Portin,
OUT: Giovinco, Mandorlini,

GENOA
IN: Longo (co-own), Immobile (co-own), Lavarevic (co-own), Kucka, Rodriguez (co-own),
OUT: Palacio, Sculli (loan return), Acerbi (co-own), Aquafresca, Longo, Kharja, Caracciolo, Lazzari, Bolzoni, Meggiorini, Esposito,
Pras_tama

Number of posts : 2101
Supports : Manchester United & Indonesia NT
Favourite Player : Scholes
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Post by Pras_tama on Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:45 am

WTF!!! Lucio joins Juventus?

worms.

Post by worms. on Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:36 pm

Lucio has moved to Juventus,didn't see that one coming.

Juve want experience for CL?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:55 am