Calcio Mercato Summer 2012

bluenine

Number of posts : 22997
Supports : www.footballspeak.com
Favourite Player : Zanetti
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: Calcio Mercato Summer 2012

Post by bluenine on Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:34 pm

Pras_tama wrote:WTF!!! Lucio joins Juventus?

I think its a good move for everyone involved. Lucio is 34, and Inter are not in CL, we needed to get rid of his wages. Lucio gets to play CL again and his high wages. Juve get top experience for big games, for free.

I hear a similar deal is happening with Forlan to Milan.

Inter need to seriously cut wages. With no CL and low expectations, Strama can hopefully give more exposure to our celebrated youth instead.
Fade out

Number of posts : 6128
Favourite Player : Baggio (he outshone Zidane when played together at Juve)
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Post by Fade out on Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:04 am

Seedorf to Botafogo
Pras_tama

Number of posts : 2101
Supports : Manchester United & Indonesia NT
Favourite Player : Scholes
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Post by Pras_tama on Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:44 am

bluenine wrote:
Pras_tama wrote:WTF!!! Lucio joins Juventus?

I think its a good move for everyone involved. Lucio is 34, and Inter are not in CL, we needed to get rid of his wages. Lucio gets to play CL again and his high wages. Juve get top experience for big games, for free.

I hear a similar deal is happening with Forlan to Milan.

Inter need to seriously cut wages. With no CL and low expectations, Strama can hopefully give more exposure to our celebrated youth instead.

Why don't you just offer a new contract with lower wages? And if you really wanted to get rid of him, why did you sell him to Juve? You sure know what Juve-Pirlo did to us Mad
Xavier

Number of posts : 563
Supports : Germany, Lazio, & the Whole Bloody Bundesliga
Favourite Player : Klose, Kroos, Mueller, Badstuber, Schweinsteiger, L Bender, Di Natale, Modric
Registration date : 2010-10-09

Post by Xavier on Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:14 am

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/manchester-city-striker-john-guidetti-946795

very nice...
bluenine

Post by bluenine on Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:43 am

Latest Updates: Pinilla sold to Cagliari, Belfodil to Parma, Dodo to Roma, Lucio joins Juve, Asamoah joins Juve, Torje & Floro Flores to Granada, Pabon to Parma, Roma own Borini, Bologna own Diamanti, Inter sign back Longo, Constant to Milan, Giovinco & Isla join Juve, Acerbi to Milan, Ederson to Lazio, Fiorentina sign Hegazy, Pandev sold to Napoli, Lavezzi to PSG, Muntari to Milan, Milan sign Gabriel, Inter sign Palacio

Transfers rumours in blue.

MILAN
IN: Traore, Montolivo, Gabriel, Muntari, Acerbi (co-own), Constant (loan) Diarra, Balzaretti
OUT: Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Van Bommel, Seedorf, Maxi Lopez (loan return), Aquilani (loan return), Zambrotta, Flamini, Darmian, Robinho

INTER
IN: Jonathan (loan return), Coutinho (loan return), Guarin, Palacio, Poli, Longo, Benedetti (co-own), Alfonso, Debuchy/Kolarov, Silvestre, Destro,,
OUT: Cordoba, Pandev, Muntari, Zarate (loan return), Lucio, Kucka, Stevanovic (co-own), Maicon, Palombo (loan return), Forlan, Cesar, Sneijder

JUVENTUS
IN: Pogba, Giaccherini, Isla (co-own), Giovinco, Asamoah (co-own), Lucio, Van Persie/Higuain/Destro, Kolarov
OUT: Del Piero, Ekdal, Libertazzi (co-own), Taider, Pasquato (co-own), Krasic, Grosso, Elia, Estigarribia (Loan return)

ROMA
IN: [Zeman], Borini, Marquinho, Dodo, Silvestre, Merkel, Bradley, Destro
OUT: [Enrique], Gago (Loan return), Cicinho, Caprari,

LAZIO
IN: [Petkovic], Sculli (loan return), Ederson, Breno
OUT: [Reja]

NAPOLI
IN: Pandev, Insigne (Loan return), Benatia, Armero
OUT: Lavezzi, Mannini,

FIORENTINA
IN: Hegazy, [Montella], Cassani, Lazzari, Kharja,
OUT: Montolivo, Salifu (loan), Amauri,Jovetic

UDINESE
IN: Heurtaux, Pasquato (co-own),
OUT: Isla (co-own), D'Agostino, Doubai, Asamoah (co-own), Floro Flores, D'Agostino, Zlamal, Torje, Benatia. Armero

PALERMO
IN: Ujkani, Darmian,
OUT: Glik, Casani, Pinilla

PARMA
IN: Dellafiore, Pabon, Portin, Amauri, Belfodil,
OUT: Giovinco, Mandorlini,

GENOA
IN: Longo (co-own), Immobile (co-own), Lavarevic (co-own), Kucka, Rodriguez (co-own),
OUT: Palacio, Sculli (loan return), Acerbi (co-own), Aquafresca, Longo, Kharja, Caracciolo, Lazzari, Bolzoni, Meggiorini, Esposito,

Last edited by bluenine on Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:05 am; edited 1 time in total
bluenine

Post by bluenine on Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:53 am

From a Serie A point of view, some observations from the above transfer tracker:

Negative
1. Inter and Milan don't have money to compete at the highest level anymore.
2. Udinese have yet again dismantled their squad and sold there stars just before their CL game.
3. Once again, Genoa don't have a clue of what they are doing and resemble a commodity trade.

Positive
1. Juve are properly preparing for a CL assault this season.
2. Roma have a plan, they seem to be building for the future.
3. Napoli might end up stronger, even after selling Lavezzi.
Super Progress

Number of posts : 15428
Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Super Progress on Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:03 pm

Juventus have certainly added some quality to their bench. I hope they still go for a big striker. It seems like Higuain will stay at Real Madrid but he could have been quite perfect for this new Juventus team. I have a harder time seeing them buy somebody like Van Persie since Juventus are notoriously cheap and Arsenal will demand a lot for their star player. Does Juventus intend to keep Giovinco or is it just to trade him for other players?
I would love to see him shine for Juve but I can't see where he fits with the current 4-1-4-1. Perhaps in the 3-5-2 playing next to/or instead of Vucinic.

Also why do you think Napoli would be better of without Lavezzi?

worms.

Number of posts : 5010
Supports : BALENCE, PROGRESS, Us(Liverpool), Us(Barcelona) ,Us(Lazio), Us(Napoli), Us(Athletic Club), Us(Valencia), Us(Zenit St Petersburg), Us(Russia), Us(Uruguay), Us(Espaa)!
Favourite Player : Goldado,Zlatan,Robben aka The Bald Prince, Busquets has now won the Euro's x1, World Cup x1, La Liga x3, UCL x2, Coppa DR x2, UEFA SC x2, Club World Cup x2. At the age of 23
Registration date : 2011-12-07

Post by worms. on Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:06 pm

Van Persie only has 1 year left on his contract,Juve could get him for 25 mil.
Fade out

Post by Fade out on Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:30 pm

Arsenal should sell him for 25m, they've got a more reliable no.9 striker in Giroud. RVP hasn't shaken off his injury and fitness troubles yet. I have a strong feeling that he'd be missing a lot of games again this season.
bluenine

Post by bluenine on Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:25 pm

Super Progress 2012 wrote:Juventus have certainly added some quality to their bench. I hope they still go for a big striker. It seems like Higuain will stay at Real Madrid but he could have been quite perfect for this new Juventus team. I have a harder time seeing them buy somebody like Van Persie since Juventus are notoriously cheap and Arsenal will demand a lot for their star player. Does Juventus intend to keep Giovinco or is it just to trade him for other players?
I would love to see him shine for Juve but I can't see where he fits with the current 4-1-4-1. Perhaps in the 3-5-2 playing next to/or instead of Vucinic.

I have a feeling Conte is preparing for 4-2-3-1 next season, looking at their shopping list. Gio could take the trequartista, or be transformed a la Pirlo into a regista.

Super Progress 2012 wrote:Also why do you think Napoli would be better of without Lavezzi?

I meant Napoli will get stronger in spite of selling Lavezzi, mainly coz they seem to be investing that money to make the squad even stronger. I think they have ready replacements for Lavezzi in Insigne and Vargas. Benatia is probably the best 3-man defence player in Italy these days, and Armero is like a Maggio on the left - those would be two awesome buys. Plus I have a feeling Napoli will buy 2-3 more players. One of the few Italian teams which is getting stronger every year.
Fey

Number of posts : 35347
Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie

Post by Fey on Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:30 pm

Mino Raiola was on the Dutch tv a few days ago!

And he told us, that the Seria A is now considered a 3th(!) rate league!

Mental!

He said it's a punishment if you bring a player to the Serie A instead of the EPL!

Hardly a decade ago it was the other way around!

Even though Italy WILL win the title tonight.

A new infrastructure is badly needed!

Guidetti is awesome though Sad

worms.

Number of posts : 5010
Supports : BALENCE, PROGRESS, Us(Liverpool), Us(Barcelona) ,Us(Lazio), Us(Napoli), Us(Athletic Club), Us(Valencia), Us(Zenit St Petersburg), Us(Russia), Us(Uruguay), Us(Espaa)!
Favourite Player : Goldado,Zlatan,Robben aka The Bald Prince, Busquets has now won the Euro's x1, World Cup x1, La Liga x3, UCL x2, Coppa DR x2, UEFA SC x2, Club World Cup x2. At the age of 23
Registration date : 2011-12-07

Post by worms. on Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:31 pm

Juve are better than any DPL team.
Forza Italia!Forza Milan!

Number of posts : 4759
Supports : Italia and Milan
Registration date : 2007-05-10

Post by Forza Italia!Forza Milan! on Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:55 pm

We renewed T. Silva's contract until 2017. He reportedly earns 6 m a year now.

I may be wrong, but is that the highest salary for a defender? Does anyone know of anyone who earns more?

EDIT: a list (on milannews)

1) John Terry 7.5
2) Alves and Pique 7
3) Ferdinand 6.5
4) Thiago Silva 6 + bonuses

T. Silva is now the highest paid defender in Serie A history.
bluenine

Post by bluenine on Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:45 pm

Forza Italia!Forza Milan! wrote:We renewed T. Silva's contract until 2017. He reportedly earns 6 m a year now.

I may be wrong, but is that the highest salary for a defender? Does anyone know of anyone who earns more?

EDIT: a list (on milannews)

1) John Terry 7.5
2) Alves and Toure Pique 7
3) Ferdinand 6.5
4) Thiago Silva 6 + bonuses

T. Silva is now the highest paid defender in Serie A history.

Lahm is the highest, he earns Eur 14.3m as per France Football Mag.

I am quite sure Kompany's new deal is higher too, not sure where its officially agreed yet.

I guess Serie A just cannot compete in salaries anymore. The only role where Serie A has the highest salary is GK, Buffon earns 11.6m which is higher than any other keeper. I guess Hart will sooner or later break that record.

I had done an article on wages, you might be interested: http://footballspeak.com/post/2012/05/05/Top-20-Highest-Paid-Players.aspx

Post by Forza Italia!Forza Milan! on Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:49 pm

haha...bluenine..don't be so downcast.

Ibra gets about 10 million a year, which puts him amongst the highest paid players in the world. I don't think there is a cultural appetite--ironically for Serie A--in Italy to pay defenders that much. I think Lahm earns 10 million euros a year (only salary): http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2012/03/19/2978603/messi-tops-football-rich-list-ahead-of-beckham-and-cristiano

What we cannot do is pay every player well. Milan have a policy now of paying 2 stars at most a huge salary, and the rest a more sensible one. Which is fair enough.

Don't know about Kompany.

Note I was talking about purely salaries (not endorsements etc.)

Great article, btw!!!
Fade out

Post by Fade out on Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:01 pm

Replied to your PM, Blue9.
Pierre Littbarski

Number of posts : 12424

Post by Pierre Littbarski on Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:07 pm

Nesta could be joining Ferrari, Di Vaio and Corradi at Montreal Impact.

Post by Forza Italia!Forza Milan! on Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:47 am

Pierre Littbarski wrote:Nesta could be joining Ferrari, Di Vaio and Corradi at Montreal Impact.

That would be awesome. I would definitely go watch MLS games in Canada then.
bluenine

Post by bluenine on Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:01 am

Latest Updates: Handanovic to Inter, Leali to Juve, Allan to Udinese, Tachtsidis to Roma, Parolo & Ninis to Parma, Pinilla sold to Cagliari, Dodo to Roma, Lucio joins Juve, Asamoah joins Juve, Torje & Floro Flores to Granada, Bologna own Diamanti, Constant to Milan, Giovinco & Isla join Juve, Ederson to Lazio, Lavezzi to PSG, Muntari to Milan, Milan sign Gabriel, Inter sign Palacio

Transfers rumours in blue.

MILAN
IN: Traore, Montolivo, Gabriel, Muntari, Acerbi (co-own), Constant (loan) Diarra, Balzaretti
OUT: Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Van Bommel, Seedorf, Maxi Lopez (loan return), Aquilani (loan return), Zambrotta, Flamini, Darmian, Robinho

INTER
IN: Jonathan (loan return), Coutinho (loan return), Guarin, Palacio, Poli, Longo, Alfonso, Handonovic, Debuchy/Kolarov, Silvestre, Destro,
OUT: Cordoba, Pandev, Muntari, Zarate (loan return), Lucio, Kucka, Stevanovic (co-own), Forlan, Maicon, Palombo (loan return), Julio Cesar, Sneijder, Pazzini, Castaignos

JUVENTUS
IN: Pogba, Giaccherini, Isla (co-own), Giovinco, Asamoah (co-own), Lucio, Leali, Van Persie/Higuain/Destro, Kolarov
OUT: Del Piero, Ekdal, Libertazzi (co-own), Taider, Pasquato (co-own), Krasic, Grosso, Elia, Estigarribia (Loan return)

ROMA
IN: [Zeman], Borini, Marquinho, Dodo, Stoian, Tachtsidis (co-own), Castan, Merkel, Bradley, Destro
OUT: [Enrique], Gago (Loan return), Cicinho, Caprari,

LAZIO
IN: [Petkovic], Sculli (loan return), Ederson, Breno, Yilmaz
OUT: [Reja]

NAPOLI
IN: Pandev, Insigne (Loan return), Benatia, Armero
OUT: Lavezzi, Mannini,

FIORENTINA
IN: Hegazy, [Montella], Cassani, Lazzari, Kharja,
OUT: Montolivo, Salifu (loan), Amauri,Jovetic

UDINESE
IN: Heurtaux, Pasquato (co-own), Allan, Pawlowski,
OUT: Isla (co-own), D'Agostino, Doubai, Asamoah (co-own), Floro Flores, D'Agostino, Zlamal, Torje, Gelson (loan return), Handonovic, Benatia, Neuton, Armero

PALERMO
IN: Ujkani, Darmian,
OUT: Glik, Casani, Pinilla

PARMA
IN: Dellafiore, Pabon, Portin, Amauri, Belfodil, Parolo, Ninis,
OUT: Giovinco, Mandorlini,

GENOA
IN: Longo (co-own), Immobile (co-own), Lavarevic (co-own), Kucka, Rodriguez (co-own),
OUT: Palacio, Sculli (loan return), Acerbi (co-own), Aquafresca, Longo, Kharja, Caracciolo, Lazzari, Bolzoni, Meggiorini, Esposito, Tachtsidis (co-own),

Last edited by bluenine on Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:11 pm; edited 5 times in total
Fade out

Post by Fade out on Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:02 am

Is Vidal for sale? Razz
bluenine

Post by bluenine on Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:04 am

Lucio gone, and Inter are trying hard to sell both Maicon and Julio Cesar... I guess the main reason is the need for reducing the wage bill in a non-CL season. However, I can't help but wonder whether the rumoured Argie-Brasil camp infighting at Inter has something to do with it?
Fade out

Post by Fade out on Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:15 am

Castaignos 'the next theirry henry' as per Fey and he is on his way out. I fear for Klasie next.

Post by Forza Italia!Forza Milan! on Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:14 pm

The biggest worry for Serie A imo is Udinese making it to the CL. They will not qualify because they sold their best players and the club furniture. They will then drop into Europa League, where they will make a lot of fuss until early winter, at which point they will be eliminated.

Co-efficient points will take another hit. We need a big season from Juventus and Milan and hope Inter really take the Europa League seriously...even if that means giving youngsters a chance...but do it with the intention of winning. That is key.
bluenine

Post by bluenine on Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:13 pm

Forza Italia!Forza Milan! wrote:The biggest worry for Serie A imo is Udinese making it to the CL. They will not qualify because they sold their best players and the club furniture. They will then drop into Europa League, where they will make a lot of fuss until early winter, at which point they will be eliminated.

Co-efficient points will take another hit. We need a big season from Juventus and Milan and hope Inter really take the Europa League seriously...even if that means giving youngsters a chance...but do it with the intention of winning. That is key.

Yep, Udinese are a waste in Europe. Though I am sure they will buy great young talents, or promote some from their farms in Watford & Granada. Which means that Udinese will have a shite start to the season with a lot of new players, crash & burn in Europe. But as these new players start to find their feet, they have a great 2nd half of the season as usual and take another Europe spot.

And then they will again sell their best players for big profits.

Post by Forza Italia!Forza Milan! on Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:07 pm

bluenine your youth side won the next gen thing. Do you think Inter have a chance to go far in europa league?
Super Progress

Number of posts : 15428
Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS

Post by Super Progress on Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:03 pm

With the news of Van Persie leaving I really hope Juventus takes advantage because they can get a world class striker for cheap. Although personally I would go with Cavani since Van Persie turns 29 this year and I can't imagine his injury problems are past him but then again the price difference between the two might tilt in favour of Van Persie. Marotta has a real chance of lifting this team to another level if he buys a great striker.
the real white worm

Number of posts : 393
Favourite Player : BALE, the real white pele
Registration date : 2010-05-08

Post by the real white worm on Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:26 am

van pesiue is not good enuff fro serie a
Tarun

Number of posts : 3087
Supports : Juventus
Favourite Player : Del Piero, Gianluigi Buffon
Registration date : 2007-01-16

Post by Tarun on Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:07 am

Have the same thinking that Conte may use the 4-2-3-1 next season along with 3-5-2 and the less used 4-2-4
Giovinco can really thrive in the trequartista role or as a withdrawn striker. I don't see Conte using him on the left because he prefers players who can track back and help the defense. I would also imagine that if protected by Vidal and Marchisio, the atomic ant might well see him in a Pirlo-esque role. All in all it is bold and positive thinking from Marotta and Conte. The often cited issue of 'who's gonna be Pirlo's back-up' may probably get addressed

bluenine wrote:
I have a feeling Conte is preparing for 4-2-3-1 next season, looking at their shopping list. Gio could take the trequartista, or be transformed a la Pirlo into a regista.
bluenine

Post by bluenine on Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:46 am

Forza Italia!Forza Milan! wrote:bluenine your youth side won the next gen thing. Do you think Inter have a chance to go far in europa league?

Not sure how far we can go, but Inter will take it seriously, that I am sure. Because for Strama, this is his first european adventure.

The Primavera side which won the nextgen will take a couple of years to make the squad. At best, maybe 1-2 of them will make it next season. However, Inter are changing their squad quite drastically. Many of the old stars are being told to leave. The new ones coming in like Palacio, Silvestre, etc are good, but not the usual Inter quality. They are perhaps players more of Europa Cup quality, rather than the CL.

I think we will have a decent run in Europa, but will probably lose to the first decent side we face in the KO rounds, as many in our team will not have much experience in Europe.

I have a feeling that Italian teams next season will do better in Europa League than the CL.
bluenine

Post by bluenine on Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:48 am

Super Progress 2012 wrote:With the news of Van Persie leaving I really hope Juventus takes advantage because they can get a world class striker for cheap. Although personally I would go with Cavani since Van Persie turns 29 this year and I can't imagine his injury problems are past him but then again the price difference between the two might tilt in favour of Van Persie. Marotta has a real chance of lifting this team to another level if he buys a great striker.

Injury prone, and probably not suited to Juve's style. I hope they buy him Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:58 pm