Calcio Mercato Summer 2012

bluenine

Number of posts : 22998
Supports : www.footballspeak.com
Favourite Player : Zanetti
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Re: Calcio Mercato Summer 2012

Post by bluenine on Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:44 pm

Fiorentina have transfer listed Jovetic... Please, please, pretty please Moratti!!!!!!

Jovetic is the closest to Roberto Baggio any kid has come in the last decade or so... this kid is the real deal, a potential crack, future ballon d'or winner... if we were ready to pay 25m for Lavezzi, why not throw in a few more and get this kid. That would make my summer, even if we have to sell Sneijder to fund this.
bluenine

Post by bluenine on Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:53 pm

Pirlo wrote:Yes, 50m apparantly,

Fucking Galliani,

Pirlo, Thiago and Ibra gone in two summers, pretty much the only decent thing left at the club and now gone.

Europa league football or worse for the foreseeable future because this money won't be reinvested and if it is, it will go on average crap <Ale>

I maintained all along the 2011 scudetto was a false dawn and Milan would end up back in the shit, the club never learnt from 2007 and it hasn't learnt now Ale

This is so stupid. Players are Silva are impossible to find these days, I bet there will be a bidding war between PSG, City and Barca for him. He is the best defender in the world... why sell him?? If you want money, PSG were ready to pay silly money for that useless Pato....

Without Silva & Nesta, Milan's defence is shite.

PS: If I were Mancini, I would spend all my budget to land Silva.... Kompany+Thiago Silva in defence is like Messi+Ronaldo in attack... you can't even imagine a better central defense.
Pirlo

Number of posts : 2750
Supports : AC Milan
Favourite Player : Andrea Pirlo, Maldini, Costacurta, Nesta, Redondo, Rui Costa, R. Baggio, Sheva, Boban, Albertini, Seedorf, Kaka!
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Pirlo on Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:01 pm

50m euro

Thiago has already said his goodbyes to the players via phone,

PSG is a strange move, but they have Carlo and possibly Ibra to join as well, and an ambitious project, much better opportunity for the future and present than Milan and good for the best centre-back in the world to play for a club that is competetive rather than the rubbish he plays with at the moment, Ibra and Cassano should move on for their sakes as well.

Milan can fuck off as far as the future's concerned, they'll be mid-table shit playing Allegri's boring hoofball in no time Ale
bluenine

Post by bluenine on Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:04 pm

Latest Updates: Silva to PSG for 50m?? Fiorentina sign Hegazy, Genoa return Sculli, Zeman to coach Roma, Petkovic to coach Lazio, Mauri goes to prison! Pandev sold to Napoli, Lavezzi to PSG, Roma release Gago, Aquilani returns to Liverpool, Muntari to Milan, Udinese sign Heurtaux, Milan sign Gabriel, Juve sign Pogba, Inter sign Palacio

Transfers rumours in blue.

MILAN
IN: Traore, Montolivo, Gabriel, Muntari, Ogbonna, Sahin, Dede
OUT: Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Van Bommel, Seedorf, Maxi Lopez (loan return), Aquilani (loan return), Zambrotta, Silva, Robinho

INTER
IN: Jonathan (loan return), Coutinho (loan return), Guarin, Palacio, Poli, Isla/Debuchy/Kolarov, Jovetic/Destro, Silvestre, De Jong/Paulinho/Lucas,
OUT: Cordoba, Pandev, Muntari, Maicon, Zarate (loan return), Palombo (loan return), Forlan, Lucio,

JUVENTUS
IN: Pogba, Giovinco, Van Persie/Higuain, Isla, Asamoah, Destro
OUT: Del Piero, Krasic, Grosso, Elia, Estigarribia (Loan return)

ROMA
IN: [Zeman], Silvestre, Merkel
OUT: [Enrique], Gago (Loan return)

LAZIO
IN: [Petkovic], Sculli (loan return), Ederson, Breno
OUT: [Reja]

NAPOLI
IN: Pandev, Insigne (Loan return),
OUT: Lavezzi,

FIORENTINA
IN: Hegazy, [Montella],
OUT: Montolivo, Jovetic

UDINESE
IN: Heurtaux,
OUT: Isla,

PALERMO
IN:
OUT:

PARMA
IN:
OUT: Giovinco

GENOA
IN:
OUT: Palacio, Sculli (loan return)

Last edited by bluenine on Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Pirlo

Favourite Player : Andrea Pirlo, Maldini, Costacurta, Nesta, Redondo, Rui Costa, R. Baggio, Sheva, Boban, Albertini, Seedorf, Kaka!

Post by Pirlo on Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:23 pm

Dede from Vasco is lined up as the 'replacement' - 12m plus bonus.
bluenine

Post by bluenine on Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:32 pm

Pirlo wrote:Dede from Vasco is lined up as the 'replacement' - 12m plus bonus.
Pirlo,

As a Serie A fan, I am still very disappointed with this transfer. Silva is one of the very few world class players left in Serie A, I did not expect Milan to sell him. Thank God Maldini happened a couple of decades ago, coz if Milan had a young Maldini right now, they would have sold him too.

This is not like the Kaka or Ibra deals... those were good deals for Milan and Inter. This deal stinks.
Murray

Number of posts : 10201

Post by Murray on Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:35 pm

50M is a big fee for a defender, probably a good idea to take it.

Although it would have been more sensible if Milan had sold Pato in January, nobody will want to buy him now.

worms.

Number of posts : 5010
Supports : BALENCE, PROGRESS, Us(Liverpool), Us(Barcelona) ,Us(Lazio), Us(Napoli), Us(Athletic Club), Us(Valencia), Us(Zenit St Petersburg), Us(Russia), Us(Uruguay), Us(Espaa)!
Favourite Player : Goldado,Zlatan,Robben aka The Bald Prince, Busquets has now won the Euro's x1, World Cup x1, La Liga x3, UCL x2, Coppa DR x2, UEFA SC x2, Club World Cup x2. At the age of 23
Registration date : 2011-12-07

Post by worms. on Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:45 pm

Thiago Silva is a whore and will never be a great footballer in my eyes.

Money is ruining football.
The Easter Bunny

Number of posts : 8563
Supports : Cambridge
Favourite Player : Pitt, Potter, Wilkshire, Carden and Larsson
Registration date : 2006-08-06

Post by The Easter Bunny on Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:04 pm

Justice for Goldado wrote:Thiago Silva is a whore and will never be a great footballer in my eyes.

Money is ruining football.

?
Milan are going no where, PSG are the upcoming big team. Milan accepted the transfer bid.....

Worms you seem to like elitism, so only the traditional big clubs can buy the best players. Can't you see that money is both a good and bad influence on the game, it has allowed teams such as City, Chelsea, PSG and hopefully Malaga to be rejuvenated are enhance the competitiveness of the league.

worms.

Number of posts : 5010
Supports : BALENCE, PROGRESS, Us(Liverpool), Us(Barcelona) ,Us(Lazio), Us(Napoli), Us(Athletic Club), Us(Valencia), Us(Zenit St Petersburg), Us(Russia), Us(Uruguay), Us(Espaa)!
Favourite Player : Goldado,Zlatan,Robben aka The Bald Prince, Busquets has now won the Euro's x1, World Cup x1, La Liga x3, UCL x2, Coppa DR x2, UEFA SC x2, Club World Cup x2. At the age of 23
Registration date : 2011-12-07

Post by worms. on Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:53 pm

You think I'm happy that them teams have all that money through no work of their own?Do you also think I'm happy that Chelsea and City have took our place in the CL? That's unearned money which they shouldn't be allowed to spend.

Fuck both them clubs,I wish suffering and misery on both clubs and their supporters.
The Easter Bunny

Number of posts : 8563
Supports : Cambridge
Favourite Player : Pitt, Potter, Wilkshire, Carden and Larsson
Registration date : 2006-08-06

Post by The Easter Bunny on Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:55 pm

Justice for Goldado wrote:You think I'm happy that them teams have all that money through no work of their own?Do you also think I'm happy that Chelsea and City have took our place in the CL? That's unearned money which they shouldn't be allowed to spend.

Fuck both them clubs,I wish suffering and misery on both clubs and their supporters.

So you believe all football clubs should be run by their turnover alone? You do realise this would cripple most teams around Europe
Pirlo

Post by Pirlo on Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:57 pm

bluenine wrote:
Pirlo wrote:Dede from Vasco is lined up as the 'replacement' - 12m plus bonus.
Pirlo,

As a Serie A fan, I am still very disappointed with this transfer. Silva is one of the very few world class players left in Serie A, I did not expect Milan to sell him. Thank God Maldini happened a couple of decades ago, coz if Milan had a young Maldini right now, they would have sold him too.

This is not like the Kaka or Ibra deals... those were good deals for Milan and Inter. This deal stinks.

Milan aren't a big club anymore and the Italian game has no money or the international attraction, Serie A now is completely different standing to Serie A of the late 80s-2004 era, the French league will soon overtake because our clubs just aren't competitive in Europe at all. A lot of people hype up etc, but the reality is quite clear.

Milan are supposedly selling to kept with FFP, while last season they didn't lose as much as previous years of posting +60m losses, but still in a shit economic position. Free transfers, old players given more contracts, and more average shit into the club is the way Galliani wants to run it,

http://swissramble.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/milan-warning-signs.html

Milans era of being a genuinely top club ended in 2006, the 2007 CL was basically won by Kaka and the club had massive squad and personell problems there and didn't address them, i've been a realist for some time about this issue, the hype and all the Aquilani/Montolivo are the wonderful future nonsense is just refusal to accept reality, same as those wh thought letting Pirlo go was a good idea because he 'wasn't motivated', well his replacements were shit and a half motivated Pirlo is still 5000x better than the players who replaced him in the side.

Seriously, Ibra and Cassano must leave, both have so much to offer and are just wasted playing for Allegri's hoofball in a Europa League place challenger at best next season, both would be fabulous for PSG or Juve

messiah

Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Post by messiah on Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:00 pm

dede is excellent, will be a great replacement for a somewhat overrated silva.
Forza Italia!Forza Milan!

Number of posts : 4759
Supports : Italia and Milan
Registration date : 2007-05-10

Post by Forza Italia!Forza Milan! on Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:26 pm

If we sell T. Silva, it will be disastrous for all the reasons Pirlo mentioned.

I would also like to add that Inter and Juve are doing the right things for the future because their owners care. Same with Roma.

Our owner DOES NOT care any more. Were this money spent on a stadium I would be thrilled, or even if it were properly used to rejuvenate the team. However, it will be used to service debt, debt that is not an exclusively, but significantly related to paying senatori exorbitant salaries for years. Disgusting. Don't even want to think about it until after the Euros. And I am the kind of person who wants to see a quick collapse rather than a slow decay. It would be nice to sell all our stars and be mid-table and let Juve, Roma (eventually), even Inter etc. fly the flag for Italy.

One silver lining is that he is being sold to PSG, who in imo are not going anywhere in the next couple of years. It would totally suck if he were being sold to Barcelona.

Fuck Silvio Berlusconi. Pezzo di merda senza scrupoli!

P.S. I don't think we will sell him. Laughing
Pirlo

Post by Pirlo on Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:48 pm

Inter are in a worse financial situation as Milan,

Pirlo on a free, selling Thiago, Ibra and Cassnao next out,

Galliani Ale

Let's get Nesta back on a free, that decision looks a bit fucking stupid as well now! cheers

MORE CONTRACTS FOR YEPES, BONERA, MUNTARI, FLAMINI AND ANTONINI cheers

Post by Forza Italia!Forza Milan! on Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:26 pm

Pirlo wrote:Inter are in a worse financial situation as Milan,

Pirlo on a free, selling Thiago, Ibra and Cassnao next out,

Galliani Ale

Let's get Nesta back on a free, that decision looks a bit fucking stupid as well now! cheers

MORE CONTRACTS FOR YEPES, BONERA, MUNTARI, FLAMINI AND ANTONINI cheers

yes but Moratti is seriously considering a stadium for the club.
Pirlo

Post by Pirlo on Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:10 pm

Cassano's interview Doh Doh

Apart from the homophobic rubbish, said he'll consider his future after Euro2012 but says the club has lied about keeping Thiago and will not be competetive next season, CL qualification at best,

http://www.gazzetta.it/Europei/2012/12-06-2012/cassano-io-tutor-balo-immagina-come-siamo-messi-911509872903.shtml
abundance

Number of posts : 1514
Supports : FC Inter
Registration date : 2007-01-29

Post by abundance on Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:41 pm

Forza Italia!Forza Milan! wrote:yes but Moratti is seriously considering a stadium for the club.
"seriously" near "moratti" crashed my browser.

Guys I know it sucks Big Time from a fan POV, but 50mil for a 28 yo defender is mental, the only thing possibly more mental would be declining that offer.

At least you can hope that they're trying to extinguish the club's debt for a perspective buyout.
(from what I've heard, Inter's debt structure make it absolutely unsellable for the time being)
bluenine

Post by bluenine on Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:53 pm

abundance wrote:
Forza Italia!Forza Milan! wrote:yes but Moratti is seriously considering a stadium for the club.

Guys I know it sucks Big Time from a fan POV, but 50mil for a 28 yo defender is mental, the only thing possibly more mental would be declining that offer.

At least you can hope that they're trying to extinguish the club's debt for a perspective buyout.
(from what I've heard, Inter's debt structure make it absolutely unsellable for the time being)
Very impressive, abundance... didn't know there was a budding investment banker in ya!

Keen observation there. Attracting foreign investment may be what Milan are attempting to achieve, even though I doubt Berlu will let go of control completely...
Murray

Number of posts : 10201

Post by Murray on Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:18 pm

Supposedly there was some dodgy Sheikh going to buy a quarter of the club for about 200M, might be rubbish though.
Tarun

Number of posts : 3087
Supports : Juventus
Favourite Player : Del Piero, Gianluigi Buffon
Registration date : 2007-01-16

Post by Tarun on Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:22 am

It will be a pity if Thiago Silva is sold to PSG. When the Italian league should actually be attracting top talent we are instead letting some go. And then there are these reports of unrest amongst Milan players being unhappy with Thiago's sale?
Indeed the price tag being reported is very enticing and a shrewd guy like Galliani might've some interesting plans for using that money.
Pierre Littbarski

Number of posts : 12424

Post by Pierre Littbarski on Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:35 am

abundance wrote:

<Ale>

Such a Milan player in style too !
BoBo Vieri 32

Number of posts : 10187
Supports : Whichever Serie A team is doing best in the Champions League/Port Vale
Favourite Player : Andy Townsend, Robbie Earle
Registration date : 2006-08-13

Post by BoBo Vieri 32 on Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:42 am

Last i heard was that Juve were the ones in for Bocchetti. The guy definitely wants to come back to Italy.
Pirlo

Post by Pirlo on Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:47 am

the Money will not be re-invested, 20m at most, we'll end up with average crap i'll tell you now. Cassano and Ibra will definately leave this summer as well, so there's no way all three can be adequately replaced with 20-30m, it's a joke.

Maxi Lopez or Urby will probably be announced as the new centre-backs and then Galliani will come out with 'the club with the most titles and everyone should bend before Silvio' Erm Rolling Eyes We'll probably re-sign Nesta and Inzaghi, not that i would oppose re-signing Nesta as back-up, big game player because he's still miles ahead of the other rubbish there.

Nice to hear Sheva could return as coach or director though, hope his English lessons went well while he was away Very Happy

abundance

Number of posts : 1514
Supports : FC Inter
Registration date : 2007-01-29

Post by abundance on Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:32 pm

bluenine wrote:Very impressive, abundance... didn't know there was a budding investment banker in ya!
Very Happy

tbh it's a subject I know jack shit about.
But with the crisis, all this talking about economics in the news, our government full of bankers... a certain mindset is percolating down to me too

Post by Forza Italia!Forza Milan! on Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:32 pm

Breaking news: Gazzetta and sky report a colpo di scena (Surprise, surprise...see the P.S. in my last post).

T. Silva will most probably not be sold now. What a complete joke we are (if the latest is true).

This is what will happen now IMO: In 2013, Barcelona will offer a significantly less number, and we will sell.

Grande Berlusconi. Grande.
Pirlo

Post by Pirlo on Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:02 pm

Oh looks, it's just like Kaka - City all over again, Silvio wants to be seen as the big hero,

Salute Salute

That ABSOLUTELY rules out ANY signings in the summer then if he stays, or a lots more free-signings Coffee
bluenine

Post by bluenine on Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:39 pm

Latest Updates: Longo joins Genoa, Ederson to Lazio, Fiorentina sign Hegazy, Genoa return Sculli, Zeman to coach Roma, Petkovic to coach Lazio, Mauri goes to prison! Pandev sold to Napoli, Lavezzi to PSG, Roma release Gago, Aquilani returns to Liverpool, Muntari to Milan, Udinese sign Heurtaux, Milan sign Gabriel, Juve sign Pogba, Inter sign Palacio

Transfers rumours in blue.

MILAN
IN: Traore, Montolivo, Gabriel, Muntari, Ogbonna, Sahin, Dede
OUT: Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Van Bommel, Seedorf, Maxi Lopez (loan return), Aquilani (loan return), Zambrotta, Silva, Robinho

INTER
IN: Jonathan (loan return), Coutinho (loan return), Guarin, Palacio, Poli, Isla/Debuchy/Kolarov, Jovetic/Destro, Silvestre, De Jong/Paulinho/Lucas,
OUT: Cordoba, Pandev, Muntari, Longo (co-own), Maicon, Zarate (loan return), Palombo (loan return), Forlan, Lucio,

JUVENTUS
IN: Pogba, Giovinco, Van Persie/Higuain, Isla, Asamoah, Destro
OUT: Del Piero, Krasic, Grosso, Elia, Estigarribia (Loan return)

ROMA
IN: [Zeman], Silvestre, Merkel
OUT: [Enrique], Gago (Loan return)

LAZIO
IN: [Petkovic], Sculli (loan return), Ederson, Breno
OUT: [Reja]

NAPOLI
IN: Pandev, Insigne (Loan return),
OUT: Lavezzi,

FIORENTINA
IN: Hegazy, [Montella], Cassani,
OUT: Montolivo, Salifu (loan), Jovetic

UDINESE
IN: Heurtaux,
OUT: Isla,

PALERMO
IN:
OUT:

PARMA
IN:
OUT: Giovinco

GENOA
IN: Longo (co-own),
OUT: Palacio, Sculli (loan return)
bluenine

Post by bluenine on Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:46 pm

Longo joins Genoa (co-ownership with Inter). Doh

Next season, he will get his Azzurri debut, will be worth 20m, score more goals than Palacio, and Inter will give Genoa Palacio + 5m for 50% of the kid.

We have the most talented youth academy in Italy, the champions of Italy and Europe (nextgen anyways), and we still continue to throw all of them away... Balotelli, Santon, Bonucci, Destro, now Longo Sad

(I understand the reasons behind selling some of them, namely Balotelli & Santon, but when you look at all of them together, its painful)
Pirlo

Post by Pirlo on Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:11 pm

CdS reporting Aquilani contract terminated at Liverpool, so we can get him on a FREE!

ANOTHER FREE! cheers

Aquilani and Montolivo in midfield, two bland, boring 'footballers', if this was 2004 i'd be excited, but neither has come anywhere near to finishing their supposed potential and i tell you what - an unmotivated Pirlo is 5000x the player either of them are. Galliani Ale

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:24 am