La Liga 2012/13 Season Thread

Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

La Liga 2012/13 Season Thread

Post by Jaime on Tue May 29, 2012 8:50 pm

LFP have just announced that the 2012/13 season will kick off 18/19 August!

cheers

Last edited by Jaime on Wed May 30, 2012 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total

worms.

Number of posts : 5010
Supports : BALENCE, PROGRESS, Us(Liverpool), Us(Barcelona) ,Us(Lazio), Us(Napoli), Us(Athletic Club), Us(Valencia), Us(Zenit St Petersburg), Us(Russia), Us(Uruguay), Us(España)!
Favourite Player : Goldado,Zlatan,Robben aka The Bald Prince, Busquets has now won the Euro's x1, World Cup x1, La Liga x3, UCL x2, Coppa DR x2, UEFA SC x2, Club World Cup x2. At the age of 23
Registration date : 2011-12-07

Re: La Liga 2012/13 Season Thread

Post by worms. on Tue May 29, 2012 9:12 pm

We(Barcelona) are gonna win the treble next season.

Come at me bro.
messiah

Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Post by messiah on Wed May 30, 2012 2:42 pm

big news, the royal family that owns man city, are strongly considering buying one of espanyol,valencia or atletico, with espanyol being the first choice due to thier better financial state. this would blow la liga wide open. watch this space.

worms.

Supports : BALENCE, PROGRESS, Us(Liverpool), Us(Barcelona) ,Us(Lazio), Us(Napoli), Us(Athletic Club), Us(Valencia), Us(Zenit St Petersburg), Us(Russia), Us(Uruguay), Us(España)!
Favourite Player : Goldado,Zlatan,Robben aka The Bald Prince, Busquets has now won the Euro's x1, World Cup x1, La Liga x3, UCL x2, Coppa DR x2, UEFA SC x2, Club World Cup x2. At the age of 23

Post by worms. on Wed May 30, 2012 3:05 pm

Not Espanyol. Grr

Football is dead,billionaires are just ruining it for their own selfish ego.
Jaime

Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal

Post by Jaime on Wed May 30, 2012 3:15 pm

Justice for Goldado wrote:Not Espanyol. Grr

scratch

worms.

Post by worms. on Wed May 30, 2012 3:17 pm

Jaime wrote:

scratch

I hate Espanyol.
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Wed May 30, 2012 3:21 pm

Justice for Goldado wrote:
Jaime wrote:

scratch

I hate Espanyol.

Why?

worms.

Post by worms. on Wed May 30, 2012 3:25 pm

Jaime wrote:
Jaime wrote:

scratch

I hate Espanyol.

Why?

Because they are our rivals and whenever we play them they always play dirty and raise their game,they are basically the Spanish version of Everton,they're not like Pathetico who role over for Real to rape them.
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Wed May 30, 2012 3:27 pm

Jaime wrote:
Jaime wrote:

scratch

I hate Espanyol.

Why?

Because they are our rivals and whenever we play them they always play dirty and raise their game,they are basically the Spanish version of Everton,they're not like Pathetico who role over for Real to rape them.

So basically you are scared. Ale
messiah

Post by messiah on Wed May 30, 2012 3:45 pm

valencia even with all thier debt would be a better buy, they are a much bigger club now than city are chelsea were when the got bought. they would see a much bigger return than with espanoy if it materializes, but on the other hand the 300m euros they would need to spend just to get valencia back on thier feet could turn espanyol into the 3rd team in la liga. and what about SUPER depor. la liga has so many likable teams. billionaires should be tripping over themself trying to buy them

worms.

Post by worms. on Wed May 30, 2012 4:00 pm

Not really look at the money City have spent and we are still better than them.Would you like Pathetic to become Billionaires over night and start spending hundred of millions of money they haven't earned?

I don't like the way football is going with the money,City and especially Chelsea disgust me.
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Wed May 30, 2012 4:03 pm

Justice for Goldado wrote:Not really look at the money City have spent and we are still better than them.Would you like Pathetic to become Billionaires over night and start spending hundred of millions of money they haven't earned?

I don't like the way football is going with the money,City and especially Chelsea disgust me.

Kind of like how you had to take loans to buy the likes of Ibrahimovic, Keirrison, Chygryinskiy, etc etc etc?

worms.

Post by worms. on Wed May 30, 2012 4:08 pm

Jaime wrote:
Justice for Goldado wrote:Not really look at the money City have spent and we are still better than them.Would you like Pathetic to become Billionaires over night and start spending hundred of millions of money they haven't earned?

Kind of like how you had to take loans to buy the likes of Ibrahimovic, Keirrison, Chygryinskiy, etc etc etc?

Not the same at all we have the infrastructure to pay it back,it's exactly the same thing your team does to buy Cronaldo,Kaka etc.You borrow the money of the Spanish bank and you will eventually pay it back.

It's not the same as Abramovic coming into Chelsea,wiping of all their debt then spending nearly 2 billion on them in 8 years.It's not comparable at all.
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Wed May 30, 2012 4:10 pm

Jaime wrote:

Not the same at all we have the infrastructure to pay it back,it's exactly the same thing your team does to buy Cronaldo,Kaka etc.You borrow the money of the Spanish bank and you will eventually pay it back.

It's not the same as Abramovic coming into Chelsea,wiping of all their debt then spending nearly 2 billion on them in 8 years.It's not comparable at all.

It's not really any different. It's money that neither club would have if forced to have a budget simply based on the money the club generated in a given year.

worms.

Post by worms. on Wed May 30, 2012 4:19 pm

Of course it's different,we have to pay it back,it increases our debt.

It doesn't increase Chelseas debt because they have a sugar daddy who is giving the club money for nothing.

I can't believe a Real Madrid supporter wouldn't mind Pathetico turning into the new Man City. Erm

worms.

Post by worms. on Wed May 30, 2012 4:22 pm

Jaime wrote:
Jaime wrote:

It's not really any different. It's money that neither club would have if forced to have a budget simply based on the money the club generated in a given year.

Chelsea would have a budget less than a quarter of ours if they weren't getting money which they have done absolutely fuck all to earn which comes from the Russian peoples resources.
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Wed May 30, 2012 5:41 pm

Jaime wrote:
Jaime wrote:

Chelsea would have a budget less than a quarter of ours if they weren't getting money which they have done absolutely fuck all to earn which comes from the Russian peoples resources.

I believe this is the appropriate place for a Sergi Busquets "Haters Gonna Hate" gif. Ale

worms.

Post by worms. on Wed May 30, 2012 5:43 pm

Not really,I just find it strange that a supposed Real Madrid fan supports plastic clubs spending what they want.
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Wed May 30, 2012 5:45 pm

I don't think anyone who supports a big spending club can be angry at other clubs spending big, no matter how they come into money.

worms.

Post by worms. on Wed May 30, 2012 5:55 pm

That's akin to saying somebody who robs a bank deserves the money as much as a millionaire who has made his money through years of hard work.
S4P

Number of posts : 14358
Supports : Chelsea
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Post by S4P on Wed May 30, 2012 5:59 pm

Justice for Goldado wrote:That's akin to saying somebody who robs a bank deserves the money as much as a millionaire who has made his money through years of hard work.

And changed their philosophy of "no sponsors on the shirt" to secure a record breaking deal with an organisation of wealthy Arabs.

I also find it strange that a supporter of the club with the highest wage bill in world football can moan about others spending huge sums of money to attract/keep world class players.

worms.

Post by worms. on Wed May 30, 2012 6:05 pm

We've earned our money to spend on wages,unlike you scum, sponsorship's is a orthodox thing to do to raise money for football clubs.

Now go and use more Russian peoples resources to buy Hulk.

Last edited by Justice for Goldado on Wed May 30, 2012 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
S4P

Post by S4P on Wed May 30, 2012 6:06 pm

Jaime

Post by Jaime on Wed May 30, 2012 6:20 pm

Justice for Goldado wrote:That's akin to saying somebody who robs a bank deserves the money as much as a millionaire who has made his money through years of hard work.

No, it's not. Billionaires buying football clubs is not against the law. Ale

worms.

Post by worms. on Wed May 30, 2012 6:27 pm

Neither is cheating on your wife.

Doesn't make it right. <Ale>

#havingmoralsandnotjudginglifejustonmadeuplaws
Jaime

Post by Jaime on Wed May 30, 2012 6:32 pm

So you think the sheikhs and russians coming into football is a moral issue?
messiah

Post by messiah on Wed May 30, 2012 6:51 pm

I dont have much of a problem with billionaires buying clubs. though i hate when they then think it puts the in the same league as clubs like madrid. what i cant stand is the football the play after the investment. i mean after spending 100's of million of dollars you kind of have and obligation to play good football

worms.

Post by worms. on Wed May 30, 2012 7:12 pm

I think financial doping on such a massive scale is immoral and ruining football.
S4P

Post by S4P on Wed May 30, 2012 7:32 pm

It's about as immoral as living off the welfare state ok

worms.

Post by worms. on Wed May 30, 2012 7:47 pm

S4P wrote:It's about as immoral as living off the welfare state ok

That isn't immoral,there is more people than jobs in England.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:56 am